Conquered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to see someone fuck your virgin princess?" Theobald shouted to the crowd.

There was a roar as dozens of men volunteered to help. Sophia was positioned over a stool covered with the royal cloth. She was positioned so her crotch was open toward the crowd. As far as they knew, she was still a virgin and was about to be deflowered with hundreds of people watching. Her legs were pulled apart so everyone could see the vivid pink folds of her vulva. The comments were vulgar; her former subjects now looked at her gaping cunt. She would never forget her shame.

But then, Theobald said, "Nobody takes the virgin princess except me."

He moved forward and dropped his trousers. He aimed his prick at the princess's cunt and pushed himself into her. The previously unsullied princess was being raped before the throng and they cheered. The new king pushed his prick into her and fucked her vigorously. He was able to last for quite some time before he came. He enjoyed every thrust into her slippery womanhood. Sophia tried not to focus on her defilement or the crowd. She was finally able to concentrate on the feeling of having a man penetrate her vagina. Despite all the shame, it did feel good.

Sophia looked back at Theobald and spoke for the first time, "Come inside me, big man, if you can." She calculated that her chances of survival would increase if she were pregnant with an heir to the new king. "Take me like a king should. Put your seed inside my womb and make an heir."

It was Theobald's prerogative, as king, to impregnate her. He felt her internal muscles massaging his cock, something he had not experienced before. He'd had other women, of course, but none of them had done what Sophia was doing and none of them enchanted him like the brave princess. He admired her courage and dignity, despite the horrible things that were happening to her. The familiar feeling of his semen welling up in his groin overtook him and he blasted his semen into Sophia's fertile womb. The king withdrew his penis and staggered. He had exhausted himself while the princess defiantly stood beside him.

REVERSAL OF ROLES

King T pulled Sophia by her hair and had her kneel at his feet.

"Swear your obedience to me and acknowledge your inferiority." He demanded.

"Never." She said, refusing to kneel.

"I can have you killed. I can give you to my soldiers. You are completely at my mercy. Swear and acknowledge my superiority."

Sophia looked at him defiantly. "You have won. You have shamed me. You can give me to your army. Every man in your kingdom can have me, but I will never bow to your superiority. You are just a man and I bow to no man."

Theobald blustered, "I'll exile you to a convent. Bow down."

Sophia said, "Never. I will never bow down in submission to you." She sarcastically said, "You can put your royal penis in my anus. You can have your men use me for their pleasure, but I will never supplicate myself to you."

"I could turn-you-out as a common whore."

She said, "You won't do that with your heir inside me." He stared at her and she continued. "That's right, I'm pregnant."

"Surely you lie. Bow before me and I will spare your life."

"You won't kill me or exile me. Your heir's life depends on mine. Your son is in my womb."

He laughed and taunted her, "How do you know you are with child."

She said, "Oh, I know. I am in my fertile time and, if you are the fertile man you say you are, a baby is forming in my womb." She paused and added, "You are a man and can take life, but only a woman can create life."

Theobald was stunned by her statements. All his life, he had longed for a wife who would be his companion and give him heirs. The beautiful princess at his feet was taunting him. No woman had ever stood-up to him before. He was fascinated with her. She had shown grit and determination despite her vulnerability. He had wanted to marry her. He had asked for her hand from her father and when he refused, Theobald was insulted and flew into a rage. The war had resulted. He asked himself what he was doing now. He'd conquered the kingdom but was going to exile or kill the woman he had dreamt of. He realized that he was being foolish.

So, Theobald asked Sophia, "Then marry me."

Sophia was surprised by his request. "What? You're talking about killing me or letting all of the men in your army have me."

Theobald said, "I asked your father for your hand. He refused and insulted me, calling me a barbarian-thug. I made war on your kingdom. To have won such a great victory would be meaningless if I fail to achieve my primary goal of having you for my wife."

He took her hand and helped her to her feet. He nodded to one of his staff and a white robe was brought and put over her naked shoulders. He placed a small crown upon her head. It was incongruous for Sophia to be standing before the kingdom, nearly naked with the crown on her head. The robe was just over her shoulders and didn't cover her nakedness. She had gained the most of the crowd's sympathy and they shouted for her to accept.

Sophia considered her options. The other alternatives were not at all attractive. This Theobald was an impressive man. True, he had defeated the kingdom's army and her father had been slain. Her brothers were either dead or in hiding. She had always known that someday she would leave the kingdom to become the wife of some foreign prince or king. Being forced to marry someone she didn't know and didn't love was to be her lot in life. She'd be used to breed heirs for some brutal man in a strange kingdom. Theobald now offered the opportunity to remain in the kingdom with the people she knew. Theobald didn't seem like such a bad guy and she knew she could civilize him. She had what he wanted and only she could provide. He had humiliated her by taking her virtue in public, but she had enjoyed the sexual arousal. He had raped her, taken her, but that's what men were supposed to do. She had the power of her pussy and her womb. She knew she could bend him to her will.

She directed Theobald to his knees. "If I'm to marry you, you must do as I say. You must swear obedience to ME. Out here, among your subjects, you are the king, but in our home, I am the Queen and you shall do what I say. In return, I will give you comfort and support and provide many heirs."

Theobald was totally enchanted with the princess. In months past, he had seen her from afar and was infatuated with her. He loved her beautiful face, her defiant personality and her stoic courage. He had never felt such pleasure as when he was inside her. He longed for such a woman. He fell to his knees and kissed her naked feet. She grabbed his hair and pulled him to his knees. She pushed her naked hips toward him and he kissed her pubic area, planting a kiss on the 'Royal Pussy.'

"Do with me as you wish." He said.

The crowd, seeing the complete reversal of fortune for their princess cheered her name in unison, "Sophia, Sophia!" As had happened with the married men in the crowd, the king had fallen prey to a pretty woman and was willing to give everything to be with her.

A priest was called and they recited their marriage vows while the crowd watched and prayed to the gods for the health of the king and queen and their heirs.

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Sophia confirmed that the dispute between her father and Theobald had been over his request to marry Sophia. Her father had refused to give his virgin daughter to such a barbarian and insulted Theobald. He was young, impetuous and used to getting what he wanted. In anger, he decided to conquer the entire kingdom to get his way with the king's daughter. After hearing of all this, Sophia asked him, "Why didn't you just ask me to marry you? You went through a lot of trouble just for me."

He was humbled and meekly said, "To have you as my bride would be worth all the troubles in the world." That was a good line, but in this case it was true.

In a month, Sophia knew she was pregnant with Theobald's child. When she finally appeared in public again, she was noticeably pregnant. The first child was a girl. Theobald wanted a son, so she kept trying. Sophia bore twelve children to Theobald, including four sons. She was pregnant or nursing more often than not during the next thirty years of their reign.

Sophia recognized her ability to control her conqueror/husband through sex. At the same time, he realized how intelligent and insightful she was, having gained much wisdom from her father. She was popular with the subjects, and transferred their allegiance to him through her praises. There was joy in the kingdom each time she became pregnant and each time she delivered a healthy child.

The kingdom established a new holiday to commemorate the conquest. Each year, their queen would appear in a white gown. She would pledge her devotion to her subjects and then the King would let the gown fall to her feet and she would stand before her subjects, nude. She would kneel and take the Royal Penis in her mouth. In response, the adult women of the kingdom would also strip (girls and boys under 18 were sequestered away). Then, they would have oral sex with their husbands and any other man they desired. The festival continued until the next morning at sunrise. Perhaps surprisingly, the women looked forward to the holiday in which they were objects of desire and could have sex with any man. Pregnancies resulted and with the uncertainty of parentage, the entire village assumed the responsibility of being parents to all the children.

Of course, Theobald, as king, could have any woman he wanted every day. He went fishing during the holiday.

And, of course, they ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

12