Conquered in the Throne Room

Story Info
The king of Havela is conquered with his country.
3.7k words
4.29
14.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrayMount
GrayMount
10 Followers

King Auden sat alone in his throne room, his sheathed sword across his lap, as the shouts and clanking metal of Drovic soldiers grew louder.

It was over. It had been for a long time--months was the simple answer, years the correct one. The Drovic Empire had invaded early in the year, but they'd been testing the border and restricting trade since his father's reign. Havela, a small, resource-rich kingdom, was destined to fall, and today, fate was coming due.

The doors to the throne room burst open. Emperor Decius strode in, flanked by his honor guard, twenty strong, bearing lion-crested flags. His armor was decorative, gaudy, lions' heads on the shoulders and chest--if it'd been thick enough to be useful, it'd be too heavy to move, given all the bells and whistles. It was likely some light metal, easy to shred.

Or so Auden hoped. His opponents often underestimated his speed. With his sword sheathed, he could take the emperor by surprise.

Emperor Decius stopped a few steps short of the throne and tapped his spear on the ground. His honor guard halted, and but for echoes of their footsteps, the throne room was silent.

"All alone," the emperor mocked, spreading his arms to embrace the room. "I once respected the loyalty you seemed to inspire in your people, but it seems even that has fled."

By the time the Drovic army had reached the castle, he'd ordered an evacuation. With luck, his personal guard, servants, and various nobles were long gone, or at least, hidden away in the tunnels below.

"It seems so," Auden said, feigning indifference. If the emperor would take a couple steps forward...

"And this is surrender, I suppose?" the emperor waved a hand toward Auden. "Tell me, did you learn cowardice from your men, or did they learn it from you?"

Auden's jaw tighened, but he forced himself to yawn. "Mutually inherited, unfortunately."

Emperor Decius stepped forward. "A sense of humor." Through the slots of his helmet, Auden could see his eyes crinkle. The emperor turned toward his guard. "Should I spare him, then? Let him entertain in--"

In a single, liquid movement, Auden drew his sword, sprang from the throne, and slashed his sword into Decius's armored neck.

The sword stuck there--Auden couldn't even withdraw it before Decius slammed his spear into his chest like a staff, knocking the air out of his lungs and him to the ground. He coughed, curling in on himself.

"Little snake," Decius snarled. His honor guard hadn't even twitched. He yanked the sword out of his armor, letting it drop to the ground, and pulled off his helmet, revealing a harsh, imperious face. All that for a tiny scratch on his neck. "You'll come to regret your audacity."

"Kill me and be done with it," Auden wheezed, sitting up to reclaim a scrap of dignity.

Decius smiled. "Not yet." He banged his spear on the ground twice. The doors opened, and soldiers entered, escorting chained members of the castle's staff--the Captain of the Guard, a few attendants, a couple chefs, the aviary keeper. Auden's blood grew cold.

"Apologize," Decius said.

Auden wasn't stupid. Avoiding the eyes of his people, he said, "I'm sorry."

"Beg my forgiveness."

Auden closed his eyes briefly, steeling himself. The Captain was his mentor since he was a child, moreso when his father died and made him king years ago. The head chef used to leave treats out for him when he'd sneak into the kitchen as a child. The aviary keeper was a withdrawn woman who'd taken the role for her love of birds, not the kingdom, not him. For them, or any of his people, he would do this.

He knelt on the ground and bowed. "I apologize for my audacity. I beg Your Majesty's forgiveness."

The marble floor was ice agains his forehead. A second passed, then two, then five. Ten.

"Very well," said the emperor. "It wouldn't do to kill them now. They're here to bear witness to the final conquest."

To his execution. They'd be released to spread the word. There would be no rallying under the hope that he miraculously escaped his fate.

"Stand," Emperor Decius ordered. Auden obliged.

"Strip."

Blood rushed to his head in a roar. "What?"

The emperor stalked forward and backhanded him, his gauntlet tearing streaks of blood into his face. "Next time, I'll kill your captain. Strip."

Still uncomprehending, he gazed over the crowd. Decius's honor guard leered. His own people avoided his gaze. Something hot slid down his face--blood, he realized, but there was no pain. Not yet.

The emperor sighed and picked up Auden's discarded sword. "Havela is mine," he said, and lashed out with the sword. It cut through Auden's shirt, and he looked down. "And so are you."

Auden grasped at his shirt with numb fingers, pulling it apart from the middle. He shucked it, and his undershirt, bile rising in his throat. He was built like a dancer--stringy muscle but thin. He'd fought hard, but as the conquest continued, food grew scarce.

Decius's eyes roamed over his body, landing on his defined abdomen and the tuft of hair that led to his groin. "Continue."

His blood, cold just moments ago, grew hot in his cheeks. He stared at nothing in particular as he undid his belt and pulled down his pants with a tantalizing slowness--he was dimly aware that he was giving the emperor more of a show, but he couldn't bring himself to move faster.

He gripped his undershorts and closed his eyes.

"Eyes open," said the emperor. "Look at me. Don't be rude."

Auden stared at Decius's leering smirk as he pulled his undershorts down and flung them away, fighting the urge to cover himself.

Emperor Decius's smirk grew wider, and there was a chuckle from the watchers--one of his honor guard. Hopefully. He knew what they were laughing at without looking down.

Blood wasn't merely heating his cheeks. He'd felt it rush to his cock, making it stand at half-mast--something about the emperor's demands did this to him, something about so many people watching his ruination. He'd been king since he was young; he'd given so many orders, made so many decisions, that somehow, his mind grew to crave the complete opposite.

"Your body understands what's going on better than you do," said the emperor, reaching forward to run a finger along his seven-inch cock, which twanged with pleasure and stood a little taller. "Not bad, for a Havelan."

Auden's eyes flicked behind the emperor. He caught one of the chefs watching, who looked away immediately. Morbid curiosity. He couldn't blame him.

"Touch yourself," demanded the emperor.

The words alone got him a little stiffer, and revulsion ran through him. In stilted movements, he grabbed his cock and stroked it, his hand running up and down the length. Against his freezing hands, it was burning hot, insultingly so.

Heat arced from his shaft up to his abdomen. He tried to deny the pleasure, but it was there, too, his body betraying him. He continued stroking then rubbing until his cock was rock hard.

The emperor watched as he removed more of his armor. His own cock strained against his pants. Auden stared, transfixed, at the bulge as he rubbed his own. When was he supposed to stop? Was he to continue until he released, shooting his own cum in a streak across the marble? It wasn't so far off. Clear pre-cum oozed out of the tip. Maybe it would be over sooner if he went faster. Maybe...

He rubbed the pre-cum around the tip and shuddered. That itself almost brought him over the edge, with foreign soldiers and his own people watching raptly.

"He's enjoying it," muttered one of Decius's guard. "Look at him."

That brought him infuriatingly closer. His own disgust toward himself brought him closer still. What was wrong with him? Why was it building, building, building--

"Stop," Decius said suddenly. In disbelief, Auden obeyed, his cock painfully hard. Twinges ran through his balls as his looming orgasm settled.

Decius laughed. "I've conquered many territories, whore-king. The rest fought it, at least a little. What makes you so eager?"

Auden shook his head, flushed with humiliation, pleasure, pain.

"Tell me." Decius's voice grew hard. "Tell me why you enjoy this. Why you can't wait for me to take you. Why you enjoy this humiliation. Why you want to make yourself cum."

If only Decius had just killed him. Auden had been prepared for that, not... this. This sick ritual. What were the words Decius wanted to hear? What would save his people?

"Because I deserve it," Auden said, voice shaking. "Because I let my kingdom fall. Because that is what conquest is. You've... conquered Havela. You will conquer me."

"Hm. What else?" Decius drawled. "You didn't answer all my questions."

Auden wracked his brain. What was wrong with him, indeed? "Because... nobody's even ordered me like this. Because I don't want to be in charge. I want to submit. Because... because I'm a whore."

He wanted to vomit.

Decius smiled. "Whose whore?"

Auden swallowed. "Your whore. Your Majesty's whore."

What did his people think of him now? He'd been respected, honored. He'd fought at the front lines, always prioritized others' lives over his own. Now, he was debasing himself in his own throne room, naked with the most painful erection of his life. Was their disgust greater than his? Was that even possible?

And Decius's honor guard. How many times had they seen this? Every other royal he conquered must have resisted. Must have fought back. He was practially begging for it. He could still hear their echoing snickers.

Decius approached, face to face with Auden, almost close enough for his cock to poke at him, and gripped a fistful of Auden's dark curls. He tugged to tilt Auden's head up to look up at him, sending a thousand pricks of pain through his scalp. Pre-cum dripped down like a thread of saliva. "I'll accept your answer. Tell me, whore-king, what do you want?"

Auden closed his eyes, then, remembering Decius's words from earlier, opened them, staring right into Decius's.

"I want you to take me," he said. Anything to protect his people. "Finish your conquest. I'm yours. Me, alone."

He hoped the last words would spare his people.

Decius laughed and released his hair. Auden gasped for breath.

"Very well," Decius said. "I'll give you an choice, whore-king." He took his cock out of his pants. It was already hard, and larger than his--thicker, not just longer. Auden couldn't look away. His pubic hair was streaked with gray, and his balls hung heavily.

"I'll let you suck it before I fuck you," he said. "Or I can just fuck you. It'd be harder for both of us."

Auden could barely comprehend his words. He knew, logically, what was going to happen, but he'd never been fucked before. He'd never sucked a dick nor taken one--he knew it was coming, but only now, Decius's cock straining before him, did it register.

It seemed like no choice at all. Despite his raging erection, he didn't want that in his mouth.

"No," Auden said for the first time.

Decius laughed. "Very well."

He grabbed Auden's hair again and dragged him to the throne. He looked at the watchers--all stared in rapt attention, even his own people. To watch a king get fucked was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, he supposed. Perhaps they were trying to transmit sympathy. Perhaps they enjoyed it as much as the Drovic, who had removed some of their armor so he could see their leers. Some had their hands in their own pants, pleasuring themselves to his degradation.

"Bend over," Decius ordered. Auden leaned over the arm of the throne, his cock pressed against cold metal. It was jarring, bringing him back to reality. He couldn't pretend he wasn't there.

"Last chance," Decius said. "Are you sure you don't want to suck it?"

"I'm sure," Auden whispered. He turned away from the crowd. Decius grabbed his hair and flipped his head.

"Don't forget where you are, whore-king," he snarled. "Your own throne room, in front of the people you failed and the men who destroyed you."

He had to look at them. His cock strained harder against unrelenting metal.

Decius gripped Auden's ass and pulled. His hole puckered as cool air licked it. He fought to keep it closed, but Decius's grip was unrelenting.

Something hot and hard touched his rim. It was impossible to pretend it was anything other than Decius's cock. He could feel the fleshy texture, the mushroom head, as it pressed into him slowly--not for lack of pressure, but because he was so tight.

Nothing had ever been back there before. Nothing.

It burned. Auden gritted his teeth as his asshole stretched. The dry friction of Decius's cock was almost too much to bear, and only the tip was in. It was massive, thicker even than he'd imagined.

Decius pushed further, and it was like being torn apart. Too late, Auden understood why he'd offered to let him suck his cock.

"Please," he sobbed as Decius shoved an inch further in a single jab. "I'll suck it. I'll suck it, Your Majesty."

Decius groaned as he entered deeper, and Auden couldn't help but yelp. Distantly, someone laughed. "I gave you the chance, whore-king. Why should I give you another?"

"I'm begging you," Auden babbled. "I'm a whore-king. I'm your whore-king. I want--I need to pleasure you with my mouth. I want you to take me every way.

Decius grunted as he jerked further in, and Auden sucked in a breath. He was barely a third of the way in, but it was agonizing--burning, being split apart like raw meat.

"I exist to be conquered," Auden begged. "So conquer me. Make me yours. Claim me, Your Majesty. My emperor. Make me your whore." Where did he get these words? What had possessed him?

His cock was harder than ever. That was almost worse than the pain--his own denial of pleasure.

Decius sighed. "Fine. So be it. You have a convincing tongue. Let's see how it is on my cock."

In one, brutal motion, he pulled out, which was as painful as the insertion. Auden gasped, suddenly empty. His asshole clenched and released. It was a relief--it was agony.

"But first," Decius said, "punishment for your insubordination."

Auden heard the slap before he felt it. He cried out, his ass stinging as waves of pain rolled through.

Another slap. His cock twitched. He choked back his cry.

Another, then another. He could feel the shape of each glowing handprint Decius was surely leaving behind. He started jerking with every hit, trying to wriggle out of the way.

"Don't move," Decius growled. Auden stilled and squeezed his eyes shut. Another slap, another, another. It hurt--burned. He wanted to cum. He wanted something to touch his cock.

His eyes shot open. What was he thinking? What was wrong with him?

One final slap, the hardest yet. Auden whimpered, unable to hold it in.

"Now," said Decius, grabbing Auden's hair and guiding him to kneel. "Suck it."

Decius slapped Auden's cheeks with his cock, once on each cheek. His hand still gripped Auden's hair.

Auden put just the mushroom head in his mouth.

It was disgusting. It tasted like sweat and worse things. He tried not to think about where it had just been.

His mouth crawled a little bit forward. It was huge now, all he could see. It wouldn't fit in his mouth--hopefully, Decius would be satisfied with half. Or maybe just a third. It simply wasn't possible.

Auden managed to cram half of Decius's cock in his mouth. What now? He sucked it, he supposed.

"Look up at me," Decius ordered.

Auden looked up. Decius's pubes covered part of his vision, but it was an unimaginable sight--the conquering emperor staring down at him, flush with pleasure. The grip in his hair tightened.

Decius rammed his cock down Auden's throat and pulled his head on at at the same time. Auden's eyes bulged--and his throat, surely, too--as he fought not to vomit. It was all the way down his throat, further than humanly possible. He couldn't breathe--no, he could, through his nose, if he focused. He concentrated on that rhythm--in, out, a different time as Decius slamming his cock in and out of his entire throat.

And just as fast, Decius pulled out. Auden collapsed, gasping and massaging his throat. Decius grabbed his hair again--Auden scrabbled against his grip uselessly as Decius set him back bent over the throne.

"No more complaining, whore," Decius snarled. He rested the head of his cock in Auden's ass. He barely had time to brace himself before Decius pushed in, much faster than before.

His ass was still tight, far too tight, but Decius forced it in, grunting. Auden cried out, gripping the throne. His cock begged for stimulation--the fucking was agonizing, even with his spit as lubricant, but there was pleasure, there, too.

He felt Decius's pubes and balls press against his ass. He must be delirious from the pain and pleasure. It wasn't possible.

Yet it must be, because his ass felt impossible full, stretched beyond the limit. Decius pulled back slowly, then rammed it in, and Auden groaned, squeezing his eyes shut. Decius started fucking him in earnest, using his hair as a handle. With his free hand, he slapped his already-raw ass. The only sounds in the room were Auden's whimpers, Decius's grunts, and flesh on flesh.

Auden needed to touch his cock. It was too much--far too much. The pain, the pleasure, the humiliation, the submission--he'd needed to cum since he touched himself in front of the emperor, and that was long ago by now. He reached his hand toward his cock--

Decius gripped it and wrenched it behind Auden's back.

"You don't have permission to touch yourself," he whispered in his ear, then rammed in once more. Auden moaned, almost a sob. He needed it. He needed it so badly. All this--he couldn't take it if he couldn't cum.

Decius released him. "Don't forget who's watching."

Unable to touch himself, unable to stop the spanking, the fucking, Auden watched the crowd. He could see arousal in flushed cheeks and stiff pants, regardless of nationality. He could even see a wet spot in one of the apprentice chef's pants from watching his king get fucked. They were enjoying this.

Not that he could blame them. He wanted nothing more than to cum. It couldn't end without him cumming.

Decius sped up. His ass felt impossibly hot, his cock impossibly hard. It hurt--it would always hurt--but he felt pleasure like never before.

His balls twitched. Yes--with this fucking, he didn't need to touch his cock. He could cum just from the penetration. He knew it was true. He was close...

Decius stopped.

"Fuck!" Auden yelled. "You bastard!"

Decius slapped his ass. He barely felt it. He wanted more.

"Beg me to cum, whore-king," ordered Decius. "Beg for it. Plead."

"I need it," Auden said in a rush. "Please, Your Majesty. Grant me this one mercy. Havela is yours. You've turned the king to a whore. I'll do anything. I'll be your whore. You can keep me in chains, fuck me when you please. What do you want? I'll do it. I'm your whore. I'm nothing. You own me. Mercy. Mercy, I'm begging."

"You're learning," said Decius. He resumed the fucking, and Auden nearly cried in relief.

A few strokes later, Auden choke out a cry, shooting a fat streak of cum onto the side of his throne. He heard it drip to the floor as he panted. The fucking continued as he sagged with release.

Another stream jetted out, weaker. He'd never cummed like this before--never knew it was even possible. His balls shrank, drained. His cock slowly grew limp.

And he realized what he'd done.

The fucking continued while he was empty. The pleasure was gone--he gritted his teeth against the pain.

He'd begged his enemy to fuck him, to cum, to let him suck him. He'd touched himself in front of him.

Not just him. All of this for an audience. He hadn't cared. They all knew how depraved he was.

He wanted to beg for it to stop now, but there was no point. Decius would have his way with him.

GrayMount
GrayMount
10 Followers
12