Conquered in the Throne Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a king! A respected king, a loved king. A fucked whore-king. Dimly, he felt Decius slap him again. Of the audience, some of Decius's guard had their cocks out, stroking them. Some had already cum.

Decius pushed all the way in, his balls twiching against Auden's ass. Moments later, hot seed shot into his ass, forcing its way up through the canal. Slowly, Decius withdrew. Cum spilled out, too much to store, and trailed down his crack and onto his thigh.

Auden collapsed, shaking, against the throne. He smeared his own cum against his own face and hair as he did so--who cared? He couldn't go any lower.

Decius patted Auden's face with his newly-limp cock.

"Clean it," he said.

Auden didn't have the heart to fight. He leaned forward and sucked it, licking his conquerer's cum and his own taint off the cock. After half a minute, Decius pulled out and held his hand over Auden's mouth and pinched his nose shut.

He didn't even need to say the order. Auden's throat bobbed as he swallowed. Decius released him and left without another word, stuffing his cock back in his pants.

Decius addressed the audience. "Chain the whore-king here. I've had my way. He's free for the taking.

A guard took a length of chain and shackled Auden's arms and legs before wrapping the chain around the throne. He was a prisoner here, shackled to his own throne in his own cum. Still, Decius's seed oozed out of him.

"I'll be seeing you, Your Highness," whispered the guard as he left.

"Release the prisoners," said Decius. Relief rushed through Auden. "Spread the word. Tell everyone about the whore-king."

The relief was short-lived. They, at least, lived, he supposed.

Decius smiled. "Rest for now, whore-king. You'll have company soon."

All Auden could do was close his eyes and follow Decius's advice as the throne room cleared out. He was right about everything. Havela was truly, thoroughly conquered.

12