Conquered Streamers Pt. 03

Story Info
Zack set his eye on a petite animal conservationist streamer.
4.1k words
4.4
4.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tinted
Tinted
25 Followers

Conquered Streamers Part 3 - Maya Higa

QTCinderella was laying on her stomach with her face between Zack's thighs, slurping on his balls. She had been staying over at Poki's place for the last few days getting fucked alongside Poki in all sorts of positions she'd never even dreamed of trying with her boyfriend, Ludwig.

QT popped her up and looked at Zack "It's such a shame, but I have to go home today," she said, grabbing a hold of his cock at the same time, slowly stroking his shaft up and down. "Ludwig may not suspect anything since... well, he's kind of stupid" QT grinned "but Maya is flying in today and she's staying at our place. She will definitely think it's weird if I'm not there."

Zack was smiling down at QT, stroking her hair back, and enjoying her soft handjob "Maya's coming over huh?"

"Yep! Plus, I really have to put the finishing touches on the award show today so I can't spend any more time with you and this magnificent thing" she said as she licked the tip of his dick.

"Maya is coming to your house though? Today?" Zack responded, more interested in the petite animal conservationist than her blonde friend currently licking his cock.

QT furrowed her brow at him "Why are you so interested in Maya all of the sudden? I literally just had your balls in my mouth."

Zack let out a laugh and padded QT on the head "Don't be jealous. Did you really think I was the type of guy to stick to one woman anyway?"

Poki walked into the room, having come from the bathroom after a hot shower, wearing a towel over her chest and just barely covering her crotch. "Well you have me too," she said, wearing a big smile on her face and her hair put up into a bun.

She waltzed over to the bed where Zack and QT were laying, letting her hair down and dropping her towel to reveal her naked body to them.

"But I guess two women isn't enough for this stud either," she giggled as Zack reached over and grabbed her thick ass.

Poki moved onto the bed and positioned herself next to QT, the pair of them began licking, and sucking on his cock and balls. Zack looked down at the gorgeous streamers worshipping him with their mouths "Mm this is certainly a good start to my harem."

QTCinderella raised an eyebrow "Your harem?"

"Well," he began as he pushed his thick cock down Pokimane's throat, making her gag and choke on it "now that I know how easy you streamers are," he was fucking Poki's face now "why wouldn't I simply go around and collect all of you sluts that I've been dreaming of fucking for years?"

He let up on Poki, allowing her to breathe and she gasped for air as he let her up.

"Fuuck... you're so sexy," Poki moaned, "you definitely deserve all the slutty streamers you want! I'll help you anyway you need me to" she cradled his balls as she wrapped her tongue around his tip.

"Mhm and so will you Blaire," he said looking at QT, smirking deviously.

Zack pulled up to the driveway of QTCinderella and Ludwig's house in Pokimane's Tesla with Poki's mouth around his cock as he parked.

A little group of people was standing outside of the house as Zack pulled up and turned off the car. As they looked over to see who it was, they noticed that the person in the driver's seat weren't getting out of the car. Zack's head was tilted back and as the group of people were staring, Pokimane's head came up from below. She seemed to wipe something away around her lips then gave Zack a big kiss before they both exited the Tesla.

"Holy shit."

"What the fuck?"

"Is that Pokimane?"

The onlookers were befuddled at what they had just witnessed and whispered amongst themselves as Zack walked by them, holding Poki's hand. He just smirked at the people, whom he assumed was some of Ludwig's friends. He thought he had maybe seen them in videos with Ludwig before, but since they weren't hot streamers he hadn't payed them much attention. He didn't pay them any attention now either. He just walked past them with Pokimane hand in hand and rang the doorbell.

Ten seconds or so passed before the door opened and Ludwig was standing there in front of them.

"Yooo Poki! Good to see you!" he said as he gave her a little one-armed hug.

"Hey Lud!" she stepped back and looked him up and down "Uhm Lud, aren't you a little underdressed? You know your girlfriend's award show is tonight right?"

Ludwig was wearing sweatpants and a dirty t-shirt and crocs. "It's in like six hours, give me a break! Besides, we're going to shoot an episode of the Yard before we leave." At this point he looked over to Zack for the first time and extended his hand out to him "Hello to you too sir, by the way, nice to meet you." Zack shook his hand and exchanged pleasantries. "Sorry man, we're all going to our studio to shoot a podcast, I would invite you but you'd probably be bored out of your mind, since it usually takes like three or four hours."

"No problem, I'll just hang out here with the ladies while they get ready," Zack replied, chuckling on the inside.

"Yeah Poki you don't exactly look award show ready either!" Lud said.

Poki raised his eyebrows back at him "First of all, I look fantastic. Second, all of us ladies are going to get ready together!"

Ludwig raised his hands in defeat and backed up to let Poki and Zack come inside "Okay, okay, I get it, I'm the bum and you're the queen."

As they entered the house, Ludwig looked at his watch "and I actually have to get going now, but I'll see you guys later! QT and Maya are in the living room, just head on in alright. Okay see ya friends!" Lud exclaimed as he closed the door behind him and left with his friends who had witnessed Poki swallowing Zack's load when they had arrived.

They walked into the living room and found QT sitting on the couch with her dog Swift. She got up right away and embraced Zack in a big hug, whispering in his ear "Lud and them just left so it's just us three and Maya in the house."

As she leaned out of the hug, Zack noticed a smirk on her face that he liked. He give her ass a quick squeeze and complimented her "Good girl." QT beamed with pride as he did.

Maya walked in from another room, wearing denim short shorts and a crop top that was showing off her midriff "Poki!" she cried out and ran over to hug her.

"Oh Maya! It's been so long since I last saw you!" Poki responded hugging her tightly as well.

"And I hear you've got a new boyfriend" Maya said as she broke away from Poki.

Zack shook her hand as they exchanged names "Nice too met you Maya. I've always respected what you do for the animal conservation industry."

"Oh, well thank you, I appreciate that," she said, breaking eye contact with Zack quickly and sitting down on the couch. Zack noticed the tone in her voice seemed a little cold towards him specifically, but didn't think much of it in the moment.

The four of them all sat down on the couch and the girls started discussing make up and dresses for the evening. Zack sat alongside them and mostly listened, waiting for an opportunity and eventually it came when Poki got up saying she had to go pick up her dress now. QT said that she needed to walk Swift otherwise he'd get annoying. Maya offered to go with her on the walk.

"Actually Maya I really need someone to help me with the seating arrangements." QT told her.

"You haven't finished them yet? QT, it's today, it should be done already!" Maya replied.

"It's just a few people in the back I haven't figured out how to seat yet. Please just give me a hand with it. Maybe Zack could help you."

The three women looked over to Zack.

"Sure I'd be happy to help out. I need to pay Blaire back for letting me come on such a short notice." Zack smiled at QT.

"Oh you've done plenty already," QT said, biting her lip "but if you wouldn't mind at least keeping Maya company while we're gone."

"I wouldn't mind that at all" he was smiling as he looked at Maya.

Poki and QT got up and left the house to go on their errands as Zack and Maya were left alone on the couch with a laptop looking at the seating arrangements for the Streamer Awards.

Maya was hunched over the laptop moving around little icons on the seating plan imagine on the screen as she looked at Zack "You don't really need to help me out with this, it really is almost done, it will take like five minutes. I honestly don't get why QT didn't just finish this herself."

QT hadn't finished it because Zack had told her to come up with an excuse to leave Maya behind with him, alone.

"Well I promised Blaire that I'd keep you company at least" Zack said, flashing a charming smile at Maya as he leaned back in the couch, manspreading.

Maya rolled her eyes to herself at the typical sitting position Zack was displaying next to her "It's fine, you can go play video games on Lud's computer or something."

Zack shook his head "Video games aren't really my thing. I'd rather have a conversation with you."

Maya was getting visibly annoyed at him as she was clearly trying to get rid of him. Zack understood this but couldn't figure out why she wanted him to leave her alone. Typically, he was very popular with women; in fact, there had never been a woman that he wanted that he hadn't gotten. In any case, Maya had just met Zack. They had only exchanged a handful of words, yet Maya seemed to dislike him from the very beginning.

"Ugh... I don't know what we would talk about. I don't know you," Maya said.

Zack let out a little laugh "Haha get to know me then, ask me some questions or something."

She gave him a cold stare "I'm good thanks, can you just leave me alone until QT and Poki come back please?"

He raised his eyebrows at this request. Why was she so against spending time with him? At first, he had thought that it was just her social anxiety making her not want to hang out alone with a stranger she just met. However, he thought that would most likely make her less confrontational and right now she seemed pretty confrontational with Zack. She also did not come off as nervous, just unfriendly.

"Am I wearing something made of some endangered animal or some shit?" he thought to himself, looking down over his body. "Nope, that's not it either."

"Maybe she's just jealous of me and Imane... Nah that may be a bit too arrogant of me" Zack could at least admit to himself.

"I told Blaire I'd keep you company so I think we should just try to get along don't you?" Zack said.

"Oh my god why do you call her Blaire!? Nobody calls her that!" Maya exclaimed in a small fit of anger.

"Why does that upset you?" He asked.

"You're getting too familiar! You don't even know her!"

Zack sat forward and looked Maya in the eye "Listen, I don't know why you're so short with me but..."

"Because I know what you did to her!" she interrupted.

Zack's line of thought was interrupted by this revelation "Ohhh now I get it" he thought to himself.

A smile crept up on his face "What did she tell you?"

Maya was disgusted looking at his snarky smile. She closed the laptop and picked it up as she stood herself up from the couch and started to walk away "Just stay the hell away from me."

Zack stood up from the couch as well, still wearing that sly smile "Come on now Maya. If you got a problem with me, let's hear it then."

She had stormed halfway out the room before turning around "Fuck you! You took advantage of my best friend and you're probably taking advantage of Poki too! I think you are a disgusting person and I want you to stay away from me and my friends!"

"Wow really? Taking advantage? Please enlighten me on how I am taking advantage of anyone because as far as I know, everything Blaire did with me was completely consensual." Zack retorted.

Maya slammed the laptop she was carrying down on a nearby table "QT has struggled with anxiety, depression and inferiority complexes for years and you took advantage of all of that to get her into bed!"

Zack stood there for a second making a thinking expression for a couple of seconds before responding, "Well technically we didn't get into a bed" he said chuckling.

"Oh my god you are actually the worst I cannot believe you..."

"Listen to me" Zack said loudly, interrupting her this time, making Maya back away as he raised his voice at her "You said that Blaire struggles with feeling inferior right? I treat her as a desirable object. I do the same with Imane. If you want to call that manipulation or taking advantage or whatever, so be it. Ask yourself this... better yet, ask your friends if they regret anything they've done with me and see how they respond."

"I... that doesn't even..." Maya was struggled to find the correct response to Zack's counterpoint "It doesn't matter how-"

"It doesn't matter how they feel?" he interrupted her once again "They should just do as you say? Do what you think is correct? Who's being manipulative now?" Zack knowingly gaslit her.

"That's not what I was saying!" Maya cried out with a few tears now rolling down her cheeks, overwhelmed by Zack's arguments and dominant tone of voice.

Zack started to walk up closer to Maya slowly "What did Blaire even tell you? Huh? Did she say that I had talked her into cheating on her boyfriend and now she's overcome by guilt?"

Maya was backing away from him "I mean... not exactly, but-"

"What did she say then?" Zack moved even closer.

"S-she just told me about what happened..." she was looking to the floor now as Zack had moved all the way up to her and backed her up against the large dinner table.

"Did she tell you that she stayed with me for three days straight, hardly ever leaving the bedroom? That's not exactly just a small lapse in judgement is it?"

"She was out of her mind, she was disassociated, she wasn't thinking, she was-"

"That's an awful lot of excuses you're making up for your friend. Did you even ask her why she did it or were you too scared of the answer?"

Maya was sobbing as she looked down to her feet, shaking her head as Zack leaned in and whispered in her ear "She did it because it just felt too fucking good to stop." Maya felt a tingle go down her spine and her body visibly shuddered as she felt his lips brush against her earlobe.

Just then, the front door swung open "Hey! Anybody home?" Taylor, QT's personal assistant called out as she stepped in.

Zack had quickly taken a few steps from Maya as Taylor walked into the living room carrying a dress in her arms. "Oh hi Maya is QT here?" she asked. Maya shook her head and wiped a few tears away "Uhm no she went out to walk the dog."

Taylor noticed the awkward tension and placed her eyes on the tall stranger standing next to Maya "Oh... Okay then... I'm Taylor by the way" she uneasily walked over and shook Zack's hand.

Zack smiled at her "Nice to meet you Taylor. I'm Zack."

"I don't think we've met before right? Are you a streamer as well?" she asked.

"No, no I am Imane's boyfriend."

"Oh no way! So good to meet you! QT did tell me she had gotten a super handsome boyfriend," Taylor giggled.

"Well she didn't tell me that she had such a cute assistant"

As Zack and Taylor started flirting with one another Maya took the opportunity to leave, grabbing the dress out of Taylor's hands "Thanks for picking up my dress. I have to go get ready" she said, quickly left, and went to the guest room.

"She sure was in a hurry," Taylor said.

"Yeah well I'm not" Zack responded, flashing his teeth at her with a charming smile.

Taylor let out a giggle and bit her lower lip as she looked up at the tall, strong man.

QT returned to the house about forty-five minutes later. She had tiptoed in through the backdoor taking her dog Swift off her leash and leaving her in a room to herself. She didn't want to barge in on something intense going on so she quietly moved through the house until she heard what she swore was moans. She froze in place and stood completely still until she was certain that someone was having sex in the house.

"Holy shit he actually got her into bed!" She whispered to herself.

She continued the sound of fucking that led her upstairs, eventually leading to her and Ludwig's bedroom "Jeez, in my bed even?"

QT got to the door of her bedroom and noticed that it was slightly ajar. There were audible sounds of intense sex coming from in there. Skin slapping against skin. Moans and whimpering and groans. She felt herself getting excited. She reached forward and pushed the door open just enough to look inside.

The first thing that came into her field of view was Zack's naked toned ass and his fit backside. He was on his knees on her bed pounding away at a woman who was on her hands and knees, both of them facing away from the door.

QT's eyes became wide and she lifted up a hand to cover her mouth. She was shocked that he had managed to seduce even Maya and shocked that she found herself this turned on by it too.

She thought that the moans of the woman didn't quite sound like Maya, but then again she had never heard Maya have sex before. It wasn't until the woman on the bed started talking dirty that she realized that it actually wasn't Maya.

"Oh fuck your cock is big!" Taylor moaned aloud as Zack pushed balls deep inside of her wet pussy.

"Yeah take it like a good slut!" Zack responded and spanked her firm ass.

"Yes sir!" Taylor giggled and backed her ass back into his massive dick.

QTCinderella's mouth was agape. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Zack wasn't fucking Maya. He was fucking her assistant Taylor!

A smile started to slowly form on QT's face and she let out a little giggle, quiet enough so that neither Zack nor Taylor heard it. Taylor must have come over no more than 30 minutes ago and Zack already got her on her hands and knees? "This guy really is a fucking stud," QT thought to herself. She didn't want to interrupt them so she silently pulled the door closed and crept downstairs again. The moans from her personal assistant were barely, but still somewhat audible from downstairs. QT slid a hand into her bottoms and felt her pussy. She was soaking wet. Jealous even. Then she finally turned her mind towards her best friend, Maya. What had happened with her?

She figured Maya had probably gone to the guest room she had been provided. Maya had been very upset with QT when she revealed she had been cheating on Ludwig, a lot, the past three days, though they had not had a lot of time to discuss things since QT had told her not long before Zack and Poki had arrived at the house.

QTCinderella thought it best to go talk with her friend while Zack finished up with Taylor.

Walking down towards the downstairs guest room which Maya was staying in, she noticed that this door was also slightly ajar. She also noticed that the sounds of sex coming from upstairs was more noticeable here. QT figured it was probably because her bedroom, in which her assistant was currently being railed, was right above this area of the house. As she got closer, she noticed a faint sound coming from Maya's bedroom. It sounded like sobbing maybe. QT started feeling guilty now. She had made her best friend cry. Had offered a stranger to help him get her into bed. A stranger she had cheated on her boyfriend with, a lot. It all started coming down on QT now and she was almost about to break into tears. However, she then peaked into Maya's bedroom and quickly realized that Maya wasn't sobbing. She was moaning.

Maya was laying on her bed, shorts off, panties around her thighs, her top and bra pulled up over her perky little breasts and she was rubbing herself between her legs while pinching her hard nipples. Her eyes were closed and every now and then, she would bite her lip to keep herself from moaning too loudly.

QT was stunned once more. Zack had clearly succeeding in doing something to Maya. Enough to have her pleasuring herself while listening to him fuck another girl. Blaire had never looked at her friend in a sexual way, even though she was at least a little bi-curious, but seeing her like this was like seeing her in a completely new light. Suddenly she was seeing all the features that thousands of men had been drooling over for years. Her perky small breasts with cute little hard nipples, her petite body, slender, smooth and soft. Her unbelievably cute face. QT knew now that she had to give her best friend to Zack. He deserved a woman like Maya.

Tinted
Tinted
25 Followers
12