Conquered Streamers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It probably wouldn't be very hard to push Maya into Zack's arms given that she was already pleasuring herself to him, but just to be sure, QT decided to get some assurance for her master. She pulled out her phone and discreetly started recording Maya contorting on the bed as she was clearly nearing orgasm. QT even started touching herself while she watched the petite girl covering her mouth as her back arched off the bed and she came from rubbing her clit. She captured a couple more seconds of Maya coming off the high of her orgasm before ending the recording and backing away from the bedroom before Maya could discover her. She retreated to the upstairs section of the house once again, where the moaning had seemed to subside.

In QT and Ludwig's bedroom, Zack was sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the door as Taylor was down on her knees blowing him. As QTCinderella appeared in the doorway, Zack looked up at her and smiled. When she started walking in Taylor noticed the sounds of her footsteps took her mouth off Zack's dick and turned her head. "Oh my God, Blaire! I-I'm so so-", was all Taylor managed to get out before QT shushed her, placed a hand on her head and pushed her back onto Zack's cock. Taylor was confused as to why her friend and boss was encouraging her to keep sucking off Pokimane's boyfriend, until QT sat down next to Zack and they smiled looking at each other before exchanged a deep passionate kiss.

"I see that you've been enjoying my assistant while I've been gone", QT said as they broke their kiss off.

"Hope you don't mind", Zack flashed a sly smile at her. "I know it wasn't the plan, but... Well, I got a little distracted when her fine ass walked in."

Taylor giggled on Zack's dick for a second before she felt QT's hand on her head push her mouth deep down on that massive cock and make her choke.

"Maya's probably going to take a little more work before she's ready", Zack said to QT.

QTCinderella giggled and smiled wide and pulled out her phone and showed him the recording she had just taken of Maya downstairs. "Oh, not nearly as much as you might think daddy."

Zack's eyebrows raised and his eyes widened a bit. "This girl is more of a slut than I thought. Mmm excellent."

Blaire pushed down Taylor even further on Zack's huge cock, rubbing herself while she kissed his neck adoringly and Zack blew a massive load of cum down Taylor's throat.

12