Conquered Streamers Pt. 04

Story Info
The stud get's another shot at Maya at the Streamer Awards.
6.4k words
4.8
4.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tinted
Tinted
25 Followers

Conquered Streamers Part 4

Zack was standing in front of the ten-foot-tall mirror placed against the wall of Pokimane's bedroom, tying his bowtie around the collar of his button-up shirt. His suit was standard, black trousers and a black jacket with a white button-up underneath, yet one could tell it had been an expensive outfit. Which it was. Poki had picked it out for him. She had also paid for it, of course. Only a couple thousands of dollars. "Nothing to a millionaire content creator like her", had been Zack's argument. Poki hadn't objected whatsoever, she was happy to get to dress up her man and spoil him.

Imane was in the other room, surrounded by a team of hair and makeup people, which had been working on her for hours now. Zack was slightly annoyed by how long it was taking since he hadn't busted a load since that morning when he took her in the shower. He had managed to get himself ready in less than ten minutes, finishing up with the bowtie. As he walked into the living room where Poki was being done up by no less than four people, he looked at his wristwatch and cleared his throat.

"Surely you must be done soon", he said.

Poki turned her head and immediately looked Zack up and down before blushing slightly and letting out little squeaky noises of excitement.

"Oh my God babe, you are so handsome in that suit!"

Zack smirked and winked at her as she licked her lips, keeping eye contact long enough to make at least a few of the strangers in the room feel awkward. Then Zack brought his wrist up and tapped his finger on the watch a few times.

"Oh gosh, yes we need to get going!"

Pokimane got up from the chair she was in, thanking the hair and makeup people for their good job as they started packing up their stuff and walking out the door. This is when Zack got a good look at Poki's get up for the night, for the first time. He walked over and put a hand on her ass, pulling her in close to his tall stature "They really did do a god job on you". He was squeezing her big fit ass and held her so close that she could feel when a bulge started growing in his pants.

"Aww thank you babe! I really wish we had time to take care of this..." she said, placing her hand on his massive hard on, rubbing up and down on it slowly. "But the car is already waiting on us outside..."

Zack slid his hand up the side of her body, over those magnificent curves of hers, causing her body to shiver.

"We're really going to be late..." she insisted, meekly.

His hand ended up by her neck, wrapping those long masculine fingers around her neck, squeezing ever so slightly.

Poki's eyes closed as she let out a soft sigh "Ohh... baby... I guess... QT would forgive us..." she surrendered.

That is when Zack pulled back and walked to the main door, swinging it open for her "Nah, we should be on time for QT's big event of the year."

Pokimane stood in place having witnessed a man tease and reject her for the first time in her life, her mouth agape as she processed what just happened. "Wow... this man really have a hold over me. Fuck." She thought to herself as a smile formed on her face and she walked out the door and on her way to the car Zack smacked her ass as he held open the door to the car, leaned in and whispered in her ear "Besides I can just have you blow me in the car."

The way that QTCinderella had organized the Streamer Awards meant that streamers, other content creators, and their guests had been told to arrive at specific times throughout the day. That way people could arrive, be interviewed on the red carpet and then move into the theater room being used for the main event and there wouldn't be a massive line up people waiting to get in.

Pokimane was in the group of streamers that were to arrive last and Pokimane was indeed the very last person to arrive. She had coordinated with her closest streamer friends when to arrive, the once that were in the same group as her, and they had planned to all be interviewed together. So when Poki hadn't arrived at the allotted time her friends got slightly worried she might be stuck in traffic or something. She hadn't responded to the texts sent from Aria (AriaSaki), Janet (xChocoBars) or Valkyrae. Eventually Aria ran outside to the front of the theater and saw a large black town car parked in front of the entrance. She ran over to the security guards hired by QT.

"Hey do you guys know who's in that car?" Aria asked one of the large buff men wearing a security badge around his neck.

"Driver says it's one of the VIP's of the show, Poki-something. They're the last one to arrive so we just let them sit here since it isn't bothering traffic or anything." The driver summarized for Aria.

"Oh my God it's Imane, why is she just sitting in her car?" Aria asked half to the security man and half to herself before running up to the tinted windows of the backseat, knocking on it. No response. "Poki!" she said, knocking on it more. This prompted the driver to roll down the passenger side's window in the front. "Hey hey hey, what do you think you're doing there, little lady?" the driver exclaimed, leaning over towards the window as far as he could from the driver's seat.

Aria shuffled over to the opened window in her high heels, bent over at her waist to address the driver "Is that Pokimane in there? She's my friend and we're waiting for her inside" Aria explained as she simultaneously give the driver a perfect view of her ample cleavage, unknowingly.

"Uhh... uhm..." the driver struggled keeping his eyes off of her tits and stumbled over his words "Listen I can't give out information on my clients. They told me to sit here so that's what I'm doing."

"Oh for Christ's sake!" Aria poked her head inside of the car to look into the backseat, but this was one of those cars that have a partition between the front seats and the back seats so all she saw was a black wall. "Oh my God!" Her frustrations grew. "The show is going to start any minute now. Can you at least let her know?"

The driver simply lifted his palms up at her, shrugging as if there was nothing he could do, but just as he did, the door to the back seats opened.

"Aria?"

"Imane?" Aria shuffled away from the door and Pokimane emerged from the car.

As their eyes met, Poki's face lit up and she cheerfully waltzed over to her friend and hugged her "Aria, that dress is gorgeous on you!"

Aria blushed a bit at the compliment before regaining focus. "Thanks! But why are you so late? We were worried! The show is starting soon and you missed your interview and QT and Maya and everyone was asking about you! Oh and you weren't responding to our te-" Aria was stopped in her tracks as a second figured arose out of the car. A tall, muscular man with amazing hair and a jawline every straight girl dreams of a man with. Zack looked straight ahead into the theater as he got out of the car and since the door of the car was in the way Aria weren't one hundred percent sure, but pretty sure that she heard the distinct sound of a zipper going up. Aria looked back at Poki "Oh... Ohhh".

"What? Zack was just helping me find a contact. You know I'm blind without them." Poki excused for the lateness.

Aria noticed that Imane's eyes did seem slightly red and teary-eyed, but Aria weren't exactly stupid. Especially when it came to boys and girls. She knew better, but decided now was not the time to talk about it. Instead she simply nodded along before she turned to Zack. "So, are you going to introduce me? I assume this is that new boyfriend you were talking about in our group chat."

"Oh right, of course" Poki turned towards Zack as well "Zack this is one of my best friends, Aria."

"Pleasure to meet you, Aria." He turned to her for the first time and again Aria was struck by how perfect this man looked. In streamer terms he was what they would call a gigachad. She shook his hand as she shot him a flirtatious smile. Aria had a promiscuous past and even though these days she was trying to get away from those bad habits, in the presence of a man like this she couldn't help but turn on the charm just a bit. That was before Poki asked where they were supposed to go, reminding Aria of their collective lateness at this point. "Oh right!" She exclaimed and started dragging Poki away, before they heard the man in the car yell out "Excuse me".

The girls turned back around and stood there staring at him for a few seconds before realizing. "So sorry, of course you deserve a tip!" Poki said, opening up her purse. Aria felt bad as well and opened up her purse as well "Oh I can pay him, please let me do it" and as they were both riffling through their purses, Zack leaned down to the open window and held a hundred dollar bill out for the driver.

"Thank you for your service, man. I'll call you later when we need a pick up okay?"

The driver thanked Zack and drove off. The girls stood still watching Zack handle the situation in such a calm and collected manner. It wasn't like it was a big situation in need of expert handling, but there was something about his demeanor, the way he just took care of the situation without saying anything. As both girls swooned over Zack, he faced them and smirked "Shouldn't you girls be getting in there?"

"Right!" Both Poki and Aria responded consecutively.

A similar situation to the one with the driver came up when security asked for their invitations and once again Zack was quick to slickly smooth over by producing them. Aria turned her face to Poki, her mouth slightly open with a smile. Poki looked back with a proud smirk and mouthed "I know".

As the three of them made their way inside, they were met by none other than Maya Higa. Maya had decided not to be on camera for the event this year, but she was helping QT out backstage and stationed herself at the entrance to wait for Poki and Aria.

"Oh my God, thank goodness you're here!" Maya exclaimed, clearly stressed out already by the hectic stage work that she was participating in behind the scenes. She hugged Pokimane quickly and complimented her on her dress and makeup and hair, before hurrying her inside.

"Okay, the livestream is coming on in the theater in like five minutes so hurry up down to your seats!" She explained to Poki and Aria and then turned to Zack for the first time since she had seen him at QT's house the other day. "Uhm, you know there's no available seat for you down there right?"

Poki interjected "Oh can't we just find a chair somewhere for him or something?"

"No, no that's fine, we knew there wouldn't be a seat for me, it is completely fine Maya. I don't want to add any more stress onto you, anyway", Zack said and placed a hand on Maya's bare arm as if to comfort her. His touch made Maya's body tremble ever so slightly, but enough for Zack to feel it.

"QT told me to take you backstage with me. There's a TV back there you can watch the stream from if you want", said Maya.

"Okay well I will see you later babe, for the after party", Pokimane leaned in and she and Zack exchanged a kiss. "See you later, babe." Zack said. "And I hope to see you later too, Aria" he added with a wink to her. She blushed as her and Poki ran inside, as fast as they could in heels.

Zack and Maya stood there watching them scurry away until they disappeared into the crowd of streamers.

"Guess it's just you and me." Zack said, still looking straight ahead, as he sneakily moved his hand over and squeezed Maya's ass. "Want to start up where we left off the other day?"

Maya jumped up and slapped his hand away and started walking off "Asshole!"

Zack let out a boyish laugh as he followed behind her and set his eyes on her petite firm ass, which was hugged nicely by her tight dress. "Come on, let's just have a little fun while they do their little show out there." He encouraged her as they walked into the backstage area, up a flight of stairs.

"In your dreams!" Maya responded as she looked back at him and noticed he was staring at her ass while going up the stairs. "Ugh, oh my God." She shook her head.

"More like your dreams from what I heard" He snickered still walking behind her.

"What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?" She was getting more and more enraged by his behavior.

Zack had his hands in his pockets as they were walking up, but now produced his phone from his pocket and was watching the Maya video QT had showed him and sent to him the other day. "I just feel like you got a little jealous when I set my sight on that Tyler girl the other day instead of you." He said as he watched Maya masturbate on his phone, muted.

"Her name is Taylor! Jesus, don't you even have the decency to remember the girls you sleep with names?" Maya opened the door to a small room. The room was empty of people except for Zack and Maya who walked into what was clearly a dressing room. There was a table and chairs in front of a mirror, a few dresses and coats hanging on wires and a TV mounted on the wall.

"Her name was Taylor? Well, whatever, her ass was more memorable than her name I guess" Zack said casually as he continued watching his phone screen.

Maya rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "You are a pig. Whatever. You can watch the stream from here", she motioned at the TV.

"I don't give a fuck about that. I got something better right here", said Zack.

Maya rolled her eyes once more at his crudeness and started to walk out, but was halted in her tracks by sounds of moaning.

Zack had used the airplay function of the TV to play the video he had of Maya masturbating at QT's house, up on the TV.

"Are you really going to watch porn in he-" she stopped mid word. Her eyes went wide. Her mouth agape. Her body started shivering in fear. "Wh-what the... wh-what the fuck...?" she whispered.

Zack had pulled out a chair and sat down, crossing his legs and watching the TV with a big smirk on his face.

"What is that!?" Maya shouted, but then heard people talking down the hall from where she and Zack was and quickly decided that as few people as possible can see this and slammed the door shut.

When the door was closed she turned back around to Zack to confront him once again "What is that!?" She spoke in a slightly less enraged voice now, so as to not be overheard "Where the fuck did you get that from!?"

Zack kept his eyes on the TV, partly because he genuinely had a hard time taking his eyes off of the view of Maya's petite half naked body. "Ah don't worry about that. Just sit down and enjoy the show with me. I bet you most of the people out there would prefer to watch this too", he laughed.

Maya rushed over with her hands out "Give me your fucking phone!" However she was stopped in her track when Zack's eyes turned to her, giving her a dominant stern look. Of course, she knew that there was no way she could match him in physical confrontation and the look in his eyes made her feel as if it wasn't likely that he would go easy on her either, if it did come to a fight. So she gave up and went to her last possible option. Tears. It's not like she could hold it in anyway by now.

Tears streaming down on face now "Please... Delete that...", a moan escaped from TV-Maya and made real life Maya turn to the screen again "Oh my God, how did you even get this?" she hid her face in her hands.

"I wonder", Zack responded as he uncrossed his legs and rubbed himself between his thighs.

"I don't get it!" Maya cried out, waving her hands around "You were upstairs with Taylor! There was no one else in the house! Besides you, who would even record me like that in that house! And then give that recording to you! Who would do tha-", Maya couldn't believe the thought she had in that moment. She instantly felt guilty of even accusing her best friend in her head for a second. "But... who else could it have been?"

Zack saw the moment of clarification on Maya's face. "Now you get it."

"There's no way", she was shaking her head as a few more tears rolled down over her cheeks. "She wouldn't do that... even if you have brainwashed her... there's no way QT would do that to me..."

Maya was breaking and Zack knew it. She just needed a little bit more of a push and Zack was going to give it to her. He held up the screen of his phone showing some text messages. Maya came closer, slowly, afraid of what she might see. At the top where the name goes it said Blaire. Underneath, where the messages go, there was a video file that had been sent, the thumbnail on it was clearly a screengrab of the video that was currently playing in front of them. Under the video file was a text message saying "Go get her, daddy", with a couple of heart emoji following.

"Aaand just in case there were any doubts" Zack said as he clicked on the name at the top to show that this was in fact sent from QTCinderella's phone number.

Maya was in disbelief. Her best friend had betrayed her in the most gruesome way she could think of. She was shaking her head as Zack stood up and gently guided her down into the chair he had been sitting in. She was in such a state that she had simply let him without even thinking of it.

"So are you ready discuss who's dreaming of who now? Because it seems to me that you were downstairs rubbing your clit, while listening to me fuck the shit out of Taylor." Said Zack.

Maya was sitting with her hands in her lap, looking down murmuring something in protest so quietly Zack couldn't make it out. Not that he cared what she had to say at this point.

"Clearly you were upset about how she came in between us. Jealous. Imagining it was you up there getting pounded by me." She kept shaking her head, whispering something, until Zack placed a hand on top of her head and made her look up at him. She stared up at him, the tears dried on her cheeks now, mouth slightly open. "Look at me if you want to say something to me." She was quiet, looking downwards again, afraid to meet his line of sight, instead her eyes got set on the outline of his cock in his pants.

"See something you've been dreaming of?" Zack pilled on her as he laughed.

Zack let her feast her eyes on his raging hard on for a while.

Maya wasn't wearing a bra underneath her dress and Zack had not noticed that until now, when her nipples started showing, hard little perky nipples poking into her tight dress. The sight of that was too much for him to wait any longer with what he really wanted so he reached down and started unzipping his pants. Maya's eyes widened even more, her stare fixated on what was about to happen and then it was there.

Zack didn't bother to wear underwear most of the time. He found that it mostly just slowed him down when he wanted to stick his dick in something. A fact that Maya now came to know as well when Zack's fat cock jumped out of his unzipped pants and smacked down onto her face.

It was easily the biggest cock she had ever seen. No man she had ever been with would come close to the size of this man's monster cock. She flinched when she felt the impact of his meat come down on her soft skin, but stayed in place. Her lips slowly parted and Zack felt her tongue come out slightly and graze against his cock. At the same time, she slowly raised up a hand and was about to wrap her fingers around the shaft.

"No hands", Zack said sternly.

Maya jumped a bit at his sudden words and put her hand down obediently. Her eyes darting up and down, from his face and back to the massive cock in front of her. Then after a bit of this Maya opened up her mouth and placed her lips around the tip of Zack's big manly dick. As she tasted his flesh she let out a moan, moving her hand up to pinch her nipple.

Zack, watching this standing above her, smirked like a cocky bastard "I knew you were a fucking slut", he degraded her before pushing her down on his cock hard making her swallow a little over half of his cock in one go and causing her to gag. Maya understood already that it wouldn't be wise to talk back and quickly submitted to this rough treatment. However, Zack made it even worse when he kicked the chair out from under her, causing her to fall to the floor with Zack's cock still in her mouth.

Tinted
Tinted
25 Followers
12