Conquered Streamers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sluts belong on their knees", he said and Maya scrambled to get onto her knees as he started pumping his thick shaft in and out of her mouth, going a little deeper with each thrust. Maya was struggling keeping up with this extreme face fucking, she just opened her mouth as wide as she could and accepted the fact that this was happening now.

Suddenly Zack stopped his thrusting, holding Maya's mouth pulled about halfway down his cock as he reached to her neck and undid the knot on the back of dress. When he got the knot that was tied around the back of her neck free, he pulled the string forward which exposed Maya's perky small chest to him. The sight of her perfectly shaped B-cup tits spurred him on even more and he immediately reached down and grabbed at them, causing Maya to let out moans around his dick.

After another five minutes of brutal face fucking Zack finally allowed Maya a moment of rest from sucking his dick when he pulled back and smacked against her face and started stroking over her. Maya was gasping for air, drool and pre cum dripping from her lips and face down to her chest and thighs, now that she sat her butt down on her ankles, still on her knees. She looked up at Zack, that constant cocky smile on his face, visible just past his huge cock being stroked in her face. She hadn't been thinking straight since he had started forcing her to suck his cock and she weren't about to either.

Maya did have a kinky side to her, even though most people wouldn't think so. She had explored it in college, but had hid it away for years now, mostly because of serious relationships forcing her to do so. Being single now, she had hoped to get back into the dating scene, but had been too busy with drama and the responsibilities of her animal sanctuary, Alveus. It had been so long since she had been laid. Even longer since she'd been dominated. As a submissive girl, she had made the mistake of briefly entertaining the idea of being dominated by Zack when she had first heard about him from QT. Once she had had that thought it seemed impossible to completely let go of the idea of it. When Zack started hitting on her at QT's house, she entertained the idea in her head. She had thought to herself that if he had forced himself on her, she probably wouldn't have been too unhappy about it. When Taylor had interrupted them she had seen an opportunity to escape from his grasp and took it, but when the loud sounds of their sex starting filling up her room, it was just too much for her. She had been rubbing her clit thinking of what Zack was doing to Taylor. What he could do to her and how he could make her feel.

Now Zack really had forced himself upon her. Even though Maya had never actually said no to him shoving his fat cock down her throat. Actually, she had only complied so far. When he told her to kneel, she knelt. When he stuffed her mouth with his dick, her natural reaction was to open as wide as she could for him. Worst of all, Maya thought, she was loving it all. She had not felt between her legs yet, but she knew that she was wet.

Zack only had to look in her eyes to acknowledge the fact that Maya was turned on like crazy after that rough treatment he just gave her. After looking into her eyes and stroking over her face for a minute, he reached down and picked up the chair he had kicked over when Maya had been sitting in it. He placed the chair upright and sat down in it with his dick still in hand, took out his phone and started looking at the screen. Maya simply stayed on her knees, tits out, face looking like a mess, watching Zack casually scroll on his phone.

After a bit Zack looked over at her "What are you doing?" he asked her. Maya almost panicked, stumbling over words, not able to form any coherent sentence. "Keep sucking", he said nonchalantly.

Maya scooted over between his parted legs and meekly continued sucking him off, although this time at her own pace as Zack kept staring at his phone. She felt her submissive side coming up more and more and tried her best to please this stud who had conquered her. She licked the tip of his dick delicately, pressed her tongue against his shaft when she took him in her mouth, even licked his balls when she took his dick out of her mouth and pumped the shaft with her tiny soft hand. Every other man she had ever blown like this had been head over heels with her, moaning and whimpering like boys being touched by a girl for the first time in their life. However, Zack didn't even blink at her. He just looked down at his phone screen, lips sealed. Now Maya was getting slightly annoyed that she couldn't even get the smallest of reactions out of Zack and decided to try and deepthroat him. She knew she probably wouldn't be able to take all of his cock in her mouth, but nevertheless she took a deep breath and then pushed her mouth down on his dick, ending up taking about two thirds in her throat. Maya stayed there for a bit, trying to take more before she realized it wasn't happening and pulled back, coughing a bit whimpering as she felt a little dizzy.

"Wow. That looked great", Zack finally acknowledged her efforts.

Maya smiled cheerfully, even letting out a giggle. Then she heard sounds coming from the TV that was placed behind her at this point. When she peeked over her shoulder she saw herself on the TV once more, but it wasn't the same video as before. It was a video that had been taken it in the very room that they were currently in. It was a video of her sucking Zack's dick. A video he had taken of her just now.

Maya's head flipped back to Zack mouth wide open "Ugh..." was all she said as Zack pulled the video off the TV. "Fine, I'll put something else on", he said with a grin on his face. He opened up the Twitch app on his phone as he placed his other hand on top of Maya's head, pushing her down to resume blowing him. Maya did so willingly as Zack pulled up QT's stream, showing the Streamer Awards in full swing. QTCinderella and Valkyrae were the hosts of the evening and were currently on stage. Zack first looked at QT in her shiny dress with those amazing curves he had spent several days enjoying not long ago. Then he fixed his eyes on Valkyrae.

"Rae is looking pretty good tonight huh?" He said and Maya looked up and behind her. "She's so gorgeous", Maya responded. "Maybe I'll go for her next", Zack said in all seriousness. Maya rolled her eyes as she was stroking his cock "Hello? I'm literally sucking you off right now?" Zack didn't take his eyes off of Valkyrae and QT, he just gave Maya her next order "Strip for me."

Maya stood up in front of him, blocking his view of the TV. She was a jealous girl, always had been. She looked down at Zack with her most seductive stare as she pulled the bottom part of her dress down, bending at her waist before standing back up straight. Her hands going through her hair seductively as she stood in front of Zack in only her little black thong now. Biting her lips as she pulled up the strings of her thong.

Zack smiled, satisfied by his complete success of turning Maya into an obedient whore for him. "What are you waiting for? Come get it", he said as he hold the base of his cock so it stood up straight.

Maya giggled and climbed onto his lap, pulled her thong to the side and slowly lowered herself down slowly on his cock. When she felt the tip against her soaking wet cunt she let out of sweet innocent moan. That moan turned on Zack so much he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her down into his lap, impaling the petite streamer on his huge cock.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!" Maya's eyes rolled back and into her skull as her tight little pussy was completely filled up by Zack's cock. "FUUUCKKKK!! OH MY GOODDD!!"

Zack started moving Maya's little frame up and down in his lap and Maya did her best to match his movements, biting her lips so hard she almost drew blood, being conscious of the fact that people could potentially hear her from this room.

As she became more used to this massive meat pole fucking the shit out of her, she would lift her body up higher to slam down over and over. "Holy fuck you're big!"

Zack was smacking her ass periodically as Maya started grinding her pussy into his crotch with his cock balls deep inside of her. Maya leaning back a bit and placing her hands behind her on Zack's knees, whimpering and moaning, letting out loud ones with every spank. Zack moved his hands up her body and started squeezing her tiny tits, pinching one of her hard little nipples "You love this big cock don't you, slut?"

Maya looked up at him, nodding her head frantically "Yesss, I never knew huge cock would feel this fucking good!"

Suddenly Zack hooked his hands under her thighs and picked her up as he stood up with her without slipping out of her pussy.

"Ohh fuck", Maya cooed, slightly worried of being dropped, having never had a guy pick her up like this during sex. Although her worries quickly disappeared as she felt the strong grip Zack had on her and then she felt her back against the wall. "Shiiit, I've never been fucked like this before!", she moaned as he continued slamming his cock into her hole.

Zack looked her straight in the eye and smirked "Now you know why your best friend cheated on her loser boyfriend with me."

"Mmmm yesss sir!" Maya agreed. "This is by far the best sex I've ever had! The way you treat me, your big fucking cock, your whole fucking asshole dom daddy attitude has made me soaking wet from the first time I met you! OH MY GOD!! I'M CUMMING... I-I'M FUCKING CUMMING ON YOUR MASSIVE COCK!!"

Maya's legs was shaking uncontrollably as she received the biggest orgasm of her life, drenched Zack's dick with her pussy juices, sealing her fate as his personal fuck toy.

As she started coming down from the rush of her orgasm Zack set her down on her feet and she looked up at him, dazed, and Zack leaned down and kissed her overpoweringly. One of his hands around her as his tongue entered her mouth and slid around hers.

Her head was spinning, she was drunk on lust and sexual pleasure as he spun her around and bent her up against the wall.

"Mmm fuck! Are you going to keep fucking me, daddy?" Maya teased him as she wiggled her firm little butt at him.

Zack grabbed a fistful of Maya's hair and tugged back on it, making Maya arch her back, bent over at her waist as he slammed his massive dick back into her. "I'm going to keep pounding your Asian holes until I empty my balls deep inside of you!" He growled at her.

Maya placed her hands against the wall as he head was yanked back at Zack's hair pulling. "Mmm goddamnit! Uh... I'm actually only half Asian, sir", she said with a little giggle.

The stud slamming her pussy responded to this with a hard smack across her cheeks making Maya let out another whorish moan. "Half Asian, full Asian, I don't give a fuck. You're all just little Asian sluts who need to be stuffed by my big white cock!!" He proclaimed as he placed both his hands on her Maya's waist and proceeded to lift her just off her tippy toes and fucked her harder than she could have ever imagined.

"YESSSS!! STUFF ME DADDY!! USE MY ASIAN HOLES AND STRETCH THEM OUT WITH YOUR HUGE WHITE COCK DADDYYYYY!!" Maya screamed out as she had her second orgasm on Zack's cock, being overwhelmed by his kinky words.

Zack kept fucking her through her next three orgasms, every now and then pulling out his phone to record the rippling of her petite ass when he was pounding her from behind and to get her slutty confessions on video.

He had propped up his phone nearby so he could record Maya receiving his load all over her face. Maya now down on her knees yet again, her mouth wide open, tongue out, squeezing her tiny tits as she looked up at Zack pumping his dick inches away from her face.

"Tell me what you are", Zack said.

Maya giggled "I'm a dirty little Asian cum slut for your massive superior white cock, daddy!"

Zack slapped Maya across the face.

She closed her eyes as his palm made contact with her cheek and let out a whine.

"I'm sorry, daddy! I'm sorry for rejecting your advances for so long! I should have knelt for you immediately and begged to suck your yummy cock as soon as you walked into the room, when we first met!"

Zack gave her another smack across the face, making the room spin for Maya.

"Ahh! I'm so fucking stupid for not realizing what an Alpha stud you are! I'm fucking jealous of QT and Poki for getting to be your personal cum dumps!"

He didn't slap her again, though Maya braced for another impact when he raised his hand, but instead he placed his hand on top of her head and she noticed his cock was throbbing and he was stroking it faster now.

"Oh my God... Please sir! Please allow me to serve you from now on, I'll do anything, whatever you want. Fuck all my holes. Slap me around. Treat me like shit. Blackmail me with more embarrassing videos of me. I'll help you fuck other girls! I will do anything for you daddy, just please mark me as yours!!"

Just as Maya finished her begging, her absolute submission to Zack, he let out a loud groan and Maya knew this was her cue and opened wide and stuck her tongue back out right as massive ropes of cum streamed down all over her face and into her hair. Maya started playing with herself as she got covered by Zack's thick load and quickly came once again, kneeling on the floor of this random dressing room, cum all over her.

"Mmm stay right there", Zack commanded her as he grabbed his phone and got a good shot of her cum covered face. Maya smiled for the camera and licked her lips, swallowing part of his load, as she pinched her nipples.

Zack then ended the video and grabbed a picture of her too. He opened up the group chat he had started with QTCinderella and Pokimane and simply posted the picture of Maya in there, notifying them of his latest conquest.

12