All Comments on 'Conquering Christmas'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glad that you're back!

I always have enjoyed your writings. Both you and Couture have an ability to make nonconsent and other perversions so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WONDERFUL

What happens during the rest of that long night, how did she knock him out and I would love to see this continue as to the next day and week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great job

I thought it was a great story...Would love to see more like this from you. It's been a while since you have written anything! Glad to see U back!

goodkittynaughymindgoodkittynaughymindalmost 16 years ago
Cock FUCKING Awesome

this was absolutely great you are an amazing writer. if i were there i would be clapping..when i wasnt running for my Vibe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for that story - very nice mixture of (light) domination and submission. I think you have a very nice "rythm" in your story. It is not too long and not too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Straight to jail

That's where he'd send them all the minute he got loose. The drug would still be in his system making the charges of kidnapping, assault and battery and rape SO easy to prove. And they'd all go to jail on all the charges. Got to love stupid bitches.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01about 1 year ago

I wanted to like this story, I really did, and I did like it up until the last few paragraphs. But then it jumped on the same rail as so many other femdom stories.

Unlike the previous, anonymous, poster from nine years ago, I don't have a problem with Non-con stories, at least not femdom ones, but I prefer that they have a 'happy' ending of some kind.

In this story, it is made clear that Penny is just as much of a cad, a sexual predator really, as David is. She just happens to come out on top in this particular exchange. She manages to get him right where she wants him, i.e. bound and helpless, and she proceeds to have her way with him, impose her will on him, totally dominate him, and make him love it. Now, if it would have ended here I would have been OK with that. A one night stand, so to speak, where she beat him at his own game, got exactly what she wanted out of the deal and, while things might not have gone to plan for David, he had an unexpected experience that he can, maybe, look back on with at least some fondness. Fine. Fair enough. Of course I would prefer an even happier ending.

For example: David realizes this is what he has always needed, why he was never satisfied with any kind of normal relationship, and why, as a result, he became the cad he has been. He begins to pursue and woo Penny, with whom he believes he could have a very happy long term relationship as her worshipful sub/slave. For her part, Penny quickly realizes that this is just what she has been looking for. A man who comes back to her after her night of fun. A man who wants her for who she is and what she has to offer. They quickly fall in love and live happily, if dominantly and submissively, ever after.

Sadly, neither of these endings was on offer. Instead, we get the typical; now lets drag a bunch of other women in to rough David up line. I wouldn't be surprised if Penny even has a few of the men from the office lined up to come in and butt fuck David as well. Why not? Most femdom malesub stories seem to go down one of these roads.

I don't know why almost nobody who writes femdom/malesub can write a story that just involves the two principal characters. More of a romance story, just where the woman wants to be in full control of her submissive lover and enjoys using the trappings of BDSM to achieve her ends, and her man loves this, and her, all the more for it Seems like, at some point, in almost every story, the writer has to drag in additional people.

Oh well! Maybe some day I'll find the femdom/malesub story I am looking for. This just wasn't it.

As a final note, I want to say that I have not given a star rating to this story. I can't rate it highly because I didn't like where it went, but I refuse to rate it poorly just because it wasn't the story I wanted to read. I'm just venting I guess. Who knows. Maybe the author will read this and be inspired to write something more along these lines. Or maybe someone will see this comment and bother to direct me to more of a femdom/malesub story I might like.

One can always hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous