Conquering Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
A cheerleader dominates girls at her school.
4.9k words
4.1
26.4k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Description: Ashley Volairé is devastated by the departure of her best friend and secret long-time lover Courtney "Coco" Meldefort. Unable to find gratification without her partner, Ashley begins a devious quest of regaining her sexual spark by working her way through the girls at Helmsworth high, dominating, manipulating, and fucking to her heart's content. But will it ever be content?

Author's note: As this is my first story... don't be gentle, comments and feedback or any level or sophistication are encouraged, I'm the ghost of H.P. Lovecraft and as such carry a thick skin, even comments telling me to die in a hole will simply be added to my, "to do" list.

Usual disclaimer: All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

Conquering desire: Tales of the queen of Helmsworth high

Chapter 1: Last call

"I don't want you to leave... Courtney, I think I love you." Tears fell, dousing the blush pink pillows from both crying girls, the night they had dreaded for so long was finally arriving.

In this place of comfort and leisure, lit softly by a dim rose light, the night had finally come. "I... I love you too Ashley."

Ashley Volairé truly made love to Courtney Meldefort for the first time. She knew this was it, what it meant to love another. Sex before had been driven by lust, a burning desire that consumed her world, made her deaf to all other matters, and captured her mind in the moment, but moments passed, instead this captured her soul.

The passion was overwhelming, each kiss was so hard and yet so soft, placed delicately on necks, mouths, and lips. Courtney's long velvet chestnut hair draped over the laying Ashley, smelling faintly of coconut and Shea butter, a constant since Ashley had mentioned liking the scent the first time they slept together. Their shadows were entangled upon the wall as the restless forms below held each other tightly as though the world might sweep them from each other should they weaken their holds but a little.

In between kisses their eyes would meet with a longing that could not be sated with one night nor a thousand, yet one was all they had and so they were together.

As she withdrew from a deep kiss, a determination ran through the bottomless hazel pools that were Courtney's eyes.

Removing her hand from behind Ashley's head, she lazily let the back of her hand trail between Ashley's breasts, her lover's stomach and back arching to meet her hand like lightning coursed through her fingers, all the way past her hips and to the soft trimmed hair just above Ashley's vulva.

Their gaze never once broke, Ashley had often said she could spend years trapped in Courtney's gaze and now it became true. Time itself seemed to cease, as did the outside world as the gentle pressure of fingers rubbing against the lips of her pussy sent an electrifying shock through her womanhood to her mind and a shiver involuntarily took her with a chill.

"Easy, while I'm gone, you're not going to take any shit from anyone, are you?"

The question took Ashley by surprise.

The caring and protective side of Courtney was rare, a Mrs Hyde that never seemed to pierce the collected veneer of vicious and unphased power. Courtney had always watched over her, guiding Ashley to join the cheerleading squad, setting her up with Mike... teaching her about sex... but now the bond was different, it took on a more motherly quality, a kind of domineering protection born from tenderness and intimacy.

At times she had liked pinning Ashley down, pulling her hair, even smacking her ass if she was feeling extra mean, a playfully evil lover, one intent on toying with her partner, yet now she was a doting lover, a soulmate intent on bringing joy to her partner and totally in tune with Ashely's soul that begged for her touch.

"No. I promise." Courtney's fingers slid inside her as Ashley gasped with pleasure.

"Good girl," came the whispered breathy reply, deep into Ashley's ear, giving her as much a thrill as Courtney's experienced fingers.

It had never been like that with anyone else but her. Ashley was confident, beautiful, and intelligent to a scary degree, with honey blonde hair that tumbled past her shoulders and ended on point with her perky bouncy breasts.

Her body was toned, an hourglass of athletic muscle usually adorned in an oak and gold cheerleading skirt and a matching shell tightly squeezing the more sexual parts of her body snugly together into a perfect package of a bratty American goddess.

Women named their vibrators after Ashley, men became baying beasts at a flash of her smile. She could have anyone she wanted, whimpering at her feet, crawling on all fours just to be near her, just to look like they knew a somebody like Ashley... yet Courtney melted all that away.

An equal in all her aspects, Courtney was the definition of a perfect match for Ashely, capable of being the last push she had needed to bring out her inner goddess. Elegant in all forms of socialising, watchful and at times conniving, Courtney was fiercely loyal to Ashley where other girls weren't, often ferociously destroying any hint of aggression towards Ashley with well-placed words and simple timing of conversations.

The two of them together had formed a power couple that ran Helmsworth high, picking and choosing the, "Who" and the, "Who?" doing whatever, whenever and whoever they wanted.

It was with a jump Ashley realised she wouldn't have minded marrying Courtney. Being the perfect wife for her, caring for her long into old age, having some children of their own...

Courtney must have noticed the increasing blush coming over the flawless pale skin of Ashley, as she increased her speed, pulsing her fingers in and out of Ashley, who moaned loudly and began panting uncontrollably.

"Are you close?" The husky voice inquired, met with a mixture in equal parts of a yes and a moan.

Courtney rested her forehead on Ashley's, staring deep into the crystal blue eyes of Ashley that followed her, sparkling like the ocean and deep as the sea, the woman she loved was like artwork to her and watching her orgasm seemed to be all Courtney had ever wanted in that moment.

Her face contorted, the deep pleasure echoing throughout her made her body writhe and wriggle against the bed, shining in the quiet pink light that faintly bathed the room. Finally, she came, a great pressure ensnared Courtney's fingers as Ashely's entire body tightened, she barely had time to press her lips around the moaning mouth of Ashley to stifle the emphatic gasp that would surely have woke Ashley's parents and probably the neighbouring houses.

When their lips finally parted Ashley inhaled deeply, struggling to breathe with the intensity of the ecstasy, her short sharp breaths were choked and smothered by kisses from Courtney, her passion truly inflamed.

"Co-, Coco- I- I need to breathe!" she weakly protested.

Undeterred, Courtney instead switched targets, deeply sucking and licking Ashley's neck, "Stop! You'll leave a hickey!"

"She doth protest too much methinks."

"Nerd."

"Slut." It was like being ravaged by a wild beast after a month of sleepless nights, Ashley found herself temporarily exhausted and powerless to prevent Courtney from doing whatever she wanted to her and barely believed herself that she wanted Courtney to calm down.

With the rhythm of a locomotive, Courtney's fingers returned to work, Ashley's gasps matching the speed. Satisfied with torturing Ashley for now, Courtney's head disappeared between Ashley's legs.

Her hot breath against Ashley's clitoris made Ashley squeal, but not as loud as when she flicked her tongue over it in rapid movements. Forming a seal with her lips Courtney sucked greedily on Ashley's clit and pushed her fingers as deep into Ashley as they would go, causing Ashley's body to tense and pull back with the sudden strength of the feeling.

"Again! I'm- Coco!" Courtney responded only by intensifying her efforts, fingers like pistons and a tongue of heaven. Ashley came again, "Nngh! Courtney!" Her body rocked and shook with the force of an explosion, Courtney gripped her around the hips and sucked deeply against her clit, refusing Ashley a break until she nearly screamed.

When finally she had stopped shaking with delight, Courtney removed her fingers, wet and sticky, and shining in the dim light. She held her hand before Ashley's face, the smell of sex permeating the air in an intoxicating cocktail.

Ashley managed to finally catch her breath and with a smile and her hand took hold of Courtney's wrist, ready to steady her target and obediently lick her partner clean. A playful smack caught Ashley's hand and Courtney held up a halting finger, "Only two of them, okay? The other two are mine."

In between breaths Ashley's managed, "What? Not had enough yet?"

A quizzical eyebrow raised on Courtney's brow, "Hmm, let me check." With that, her head moved southwards once more and Ashley giggled and moaned as Courtney's tongue met her pussy again, enjoying long slow laps around her hood and lips.

"Now then, stop playing with your food." Courtney commanded.

The smile radiated from Ashley, who nodded silently and obeyed, greedily licking each finger and savouring the taste of her own juices as Courtney did the same.

In an impish and playfully petulant voice Ashley sweetly asked, "That was... amazing. Whatever could I do in return?"

Now Courtney blushed, turning scarlet and averting her gaze to a random point in the room. "Oh, I think you know what I want." Came the coy reply, half-muffled by a hand she still eagerly lapped at.

"Really? Are you sure? I've already came, I don't want the night to be all about me."

Courtney's entire body lit up in a frenzy of excitement as she held Ashley's hand and reached for her bag beside the bed, "That's the neat part!" She fished out what was unmistakeably a slim purple dildo, a leather harness and a small egg-shaped vibrator which neatly fit into the harness, "The little vibrator speeds up if I speed up and the dildo is a little smaller than last time, should be perfect."

The wry and excited smile of Courtney instantly broke Ashley's incredulousness at being offered more pleasure. She knew as well as Courtney that this was Courtney's ultimate desire and that was all that mattered.

Ashley obediently turned over and lay on her stomach, taking a pillow underneath her for support and exposing her naked body to the warm August air, "You're the best!" Giggled Courtney as her hands ran up and down Ashley's back and buttocks, gently massaging and playing with her body.

The sound of a faint vibration struck through the still night and it wasn't long before the fingers moved southwards and the chilly sensation of lubricant developed on her anus.

Skilled fingers lightly pressed and prodded against her entrance as Courtney's love of foreplay shone through in her devilish teasing. The velvet soft skin of her ass was tickled as Courtney squeezed and massaged her cheeks, "It's a little col-" began Ashley, before the warm sensation of Courtney's mouth overcame the withering coolness of the lubricant.

Ashley buried her face into a pillow to mask her moans as the sensation of slick wetness manifested on her asshole.

It started with a kiss, fleeting and shallow and repeated in quick succession after each previous one. Courtney began long drawn laps of Ashley's ass, starting at the base of her sex and running to the top of Ashley's ring, "You taste delicious, my little snack."

"Hnn, you're so weird."

"You love it." Courtney retorted with a smack of Ashley's ass and a giggle.

Courtney formed a seal with her lips around Ashley's rosebud and swirled her tongue around it in circles, clenching her hands together on Ashley's lower back and pressing her ass into her face.

The pressure of Courtney's lips and tongue pressing against her made her want to squeal and scream with delight, but she fought back, barely managing to maintain the noises as the sound of soft squelching continued rhythmically behind her.

"I could do this for days," Courtney said, breaking the continuous heat and moisture around Ashley's back entrance. With both hands she spread Ashley open, deeply enjoying the view as Ashley's sphincter opened and closed in pulses.

She timed it just so that as it opened Courtney speared her tongue directly into it, keeping her tongue stiff and spitting as much saliva as she could into her hole, causing Ashley to howl into the pillow as the recurring sound of squelching filled the room, accentuated by the slippery wetness of Courtney's rimming.

Ashley could feel Courtney's nose bumping into her with every movement and could even feel the pressure akin to a small jelly-like finger penetrating her anus. The deeper Courtney pushed the more Ashley clenched, grasping and tugging at Courtney's tongue as it slid in and out of the puckered hole.

Courtney finished and spanked Ashley's round exposed ass hard, "Mhmm, the lube was cherry flavoured, but you weren't, you tasted like... Assshhhleeey." She leaned in close to her right ear as she spoke her name, hanging on the last syllable and torturing Ashley with the sensuality.

"You're going to melt my brain..." Ashley whimpered.

"A broken little toy? Don't worry, I'll never stop playing with you."

Ashley felt the tip of the dildo prod against her and relaxed as best she could, but with every touch a bolt of electricity coursed through her, every word set her libido on fire. After what seemed to be an eternity, Courtney entered her, slowly and shallowly at first, squeezing her hand for reassurance and gently grasping Ashley's hips with the other.

The pace increased and the penetration deepened and shortly Ashley could feel Courtney's hips and pelvis rhythmically smack against her butt, occasionally when she would let out a moan Courtney would smack her ass muttering, "Quiet slut," or "Shut up you whore, they'll hear us," but this only made Ashley moan louder, both in a protest against the world for not being able to express her love as loudly as she pleased and so that Courtney would strike her again.

The sensation was wondrous, it felt better than any time before and every thrust drove her wild with pleasure. The whirring of the vibrator increased and soon Courtney's moans matched the pace of her own, albeit subdued amidst panting for breath and keeping the rhythm.

Courtney slowed momentarily and leaned over Ashley's bent form, now deeper inside her than she had been at any point, "Listen you little slut, if you moan any louder someone will hear us, so bite the damn pillow if you can't keep quiet."

Ashley knew what she was doing and used the chance to catch her breath before replying, "Oh? Which of us are you talking to? Sounds like you're going to cum before I do."

With that, Courtney began furiously pounding away at her, grabbing Ashley's hips and pumping into her with everything she had. Ashley was correct, in the end Courtney's shaking form lay atop her, her head buried in a pillow next to Ashley's head, moaning and gasping for air, as the vibrator continued to whir and the dildo plunged deeper inside of her, but Ashley couldn't bear to move, not whilst she listened and watched Courtney whimper and cum atop her.

The feeling of a new wet sensation became apparent just below her right buttock, evidently the vibrating egg had worked wonders as Courtney's orgasm lasted longer than it ever had previously. Courtney must have been wetter than the bottom of the Atlantic as her trembling finally subsided and she slid out and next to Ashley, each panting heavily.

They lay there, hot and sweating, satisfied and secure, smiling and sanguine.

Happy.

Dawn broke and a thousand coffee machines sprung to life. In the Volairé household, life unfolded similarly save for the missing member of the morning. "Ashley! Come on! It's Monday and you promised!"

Trudging down the stairs, a dishevelled devil dressed in a dainty dark dressing robe disgustedly drove herself towards the Delonghi coffee maker. "Good, and make sure you put some more beans in it as well."

For a week Helmsworth high had believed their glorious leader was ill, which in a sense she herself believed, though in an overly poetic manner, with heartbreak and longing. Had the entire time since she had left been a dark dream? The colour seemed to fade away with her as she left for Florida with even the days seeming greyer and unnoteworthy.

For the first three days, Ashley had faked the flu, not a difficult feat to manage as crying and general apathy worked well to mimic blocked sinuses and fatigue, aided with drinking cups of hot water and lemon for the temperature rise and concealer for the pale clammy look.

Yet her mother wasn't as dull as she seemed and Ashley had to explain everything when she was caught blow-drying her face on the fourth morning. As usual, she had the coolest boring mom around, who understood what it was like to lose a "Friend."

After a long and winding story about losing her best friend Mindy as a teen, her mother agreed Ashley could stay off for the remainder of the week providing she promised to do any homework she had to and go in on Monday.

It had been an agonising period for another reason, Ashley hadn't had an orgasm the entire time since and barely had any desire for sex, not unusual for some women, yet for Ashley, this was an extreme drop in her personality, one which was replaced by a level of bitchiness and venom at her impotence that scared even her.

Ever since first discovering herself sexually, the longest she had gone without orgasm was maybe three days, and after coming out to Courtney maybe two. Her trusty magic wand lay forlornly forgotten atop her first wardrobe, hidden in an old Prada shoebox among her other sordid toys and mementoes.

Now the day was here and the sullen lady watched herself from a mirror, studying the carefully concealed crying lines on her face and the bags that barely poked out from under her makeup. Her sadness began to slowly dissipate as she stared, watching for any sign of imperfection on her face, turning instead to a fit of burning anger as the imperfection she saw was herself.

Why should she feel like this? What gave anyone the right to do this to her? To see her in this state? Tears began to well up behind her eyes but were held back by a determination, one that had been shaken but now was resurged like a fading ember meeting new fuel.

She marched back to her room, doubling her efforts in making sure her makeup was perfect, carefully using each of her 12 concealer brushes to ensure a symmetrical and blemish-free look, a spoolie brush to touch up her mascara and her Tom ford lipstick to smooth the colour across her lips.

To the side only a picture remained, a smiling face cheering her on from a space inside the mirror, her words rippling through Ashley's mind from that night. She would take no prisoners and no shit from anyone, this was their school, they'd built it as they pleased and ran it with an iron fist, the breaking of Helmsworth high's most dominant power couple was not the destruction of Ashley's life, but the chance at fresh conquests of desire.

Ashley remained the head girl and captain of the cheerleading team, she had a say in every student council meeting and even some of the faculty meetings, the position of head girl guaranteed her word over other students and automatically entitled her to a scholarship at Yale, the power was still hers, now though, solely hers.

The ominous silvery gates of Helmsworth shined in the distance, glinting with a dazzling autumn sun that was sufficiently tamed by Ashley's Ray bans sunglasses, keeping her vision free and demeanour unknowable beneath the lenses.

Up ahead and earlier than she would have liked, Terri and Caitlin stood chatting against the side of a wall. It felt so strange without, "her" yet as the sudden small wave to her determination hit, the same voice that had always stood by her side repeated itself and she strode forward to meet them both.

12