Conquering Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Ashley!" Chirped Terri, clutching a set of textbooks to her tiny chest and leaning back against the red brick wall. It didn't take a genius to see through Terri, quiet and sneaky with a hint of causing trouble for fun, Terri was a 5ft 4 inch 10 piece puzzle as see-through as a bubble.

Blonde, petite and seemingly always copying Ashley's style, Terri could be useful for spreading rumours, but you knew she'd be spreading ones about you all the while. Her smile seldom seemed to fade and pleased the uninitiated, but to Ashley, it always carried the faint outline of a Jackal.

Caitlin nearly made eye contact with Ashley at 6ft 1 inch, but that extra inch of height Ashley possessed on Caitlin always aided in her imposing and demanding ability to look down on people, especially Caitlin, who Ashley always considered would only be 5ft 11 inches if all of the air were to be let out of Caitlin's thick skull.

With lengthy Cocoa brown hair Caitlin only showed half of her plain face with the usual expression of total obliviousness on it most of the time. To say the lanky and slim Caitlin had anything on her mind apart from boys, lip gloss and her next vacation would be to lie, a talent Caitlin had to be directed to do with almost painstaking hand holding if Ashley ever wanted to show a unified front at school.

"Hey Ash!" roared the idiot.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much, how've you been? You missed the entire first week!" Terri exclaimed.

"I've been fine, not like I was missing anything important anyway."

"Totally right? Why were you off though? Were you sick or something?" added Caitlin with as much social grace as usual.

"Yeah, I had the flu. It sucked, but I lost a bunch of weight though, so..."

"Yeah, you look great!" continued Caitlin, the phrase "vapid idiots" flashing on each of their foreheads momentarily.

In truth, Ashley had indeed lost weight, dropping to a seriously skinny 132lbs over the summer holidays and now 128lbs after her week of turmoil.

She usually read endless articles on health foods and beauty trends, along with ever, "insightful" advice from her mom, who herself was always on an endless diet, yet as it turned out, the best diet appeared to be nothing but a tub of Ben and Jerry's caramel brownie party ice cream over two days and then scant nibbles of dinner for the rest of the week.

Terri playful nudged Caitlin and had managed a spectacularly fake expression of surprise and annoyance, "What do you mean nothing happened? Ash, Helmsworth has its first dyke!"

Finally, something interesting comes out of that mouth, Ashley thought as she raised a quizzical eyebrow and slid her sunglasses off, "What do you mean?" The reply was cool, calm and collected excellently masking the sudden jump in heart rate and actual level of interest in the topic.

"Well, I heard from Marisha, who heard it from Sandra, who was at her cousin's pool, when none other than Beth Moore comes over, apparently old big tit Beth went all the way with Sandra's cousin!"

Elisabeth Moore, Beth to the few friends she had and Bess to anyone of note, was a shy girl that sat next to Ashley just one back and one across in a maths class.

Bess had been invisible to pretty much everyone growing up, usually never talking or even daring to raise her hand to answer a question, yet her steadily growing chest never seemed to stall, and began attracting attention from all around her.

Now that she thought about it, Ashley had never seen Bess on a date, even though plenty of guys had approached her, instead, Ashley knew she was friends with a bunch of the other weirdos, losers and outcasts... strangely all girls. "Intriguing." She muttered quietly.

Perhaps it was the dull grey hoodies she wore in an attempt to hide her massive breasts, hoodies so large they were two sizes too large and gave her the impression of a child trying on an older siblings jacket, albeit a child attempting to smuggle cantaloupes.

She was pretty in a plain way, with a short brown ponytail and matching brown eyes, complemented by never wearing enough make-up and never trying to stand out. In the back of Ashley's mind, she plotted, Shy, but with potential. Likely to jump if I so much as put my hand on her leg... Hmmm, I'll have to gauge her first.

"Her boobs are even bigger now." chimed in the dull tone of Caitlin.

"Of course you'd notice!" Terri giggled, earning a playful shove from Caitlin.

"It's not like I'm jealous or anything... just why won't mine grow?" moaned Caitlin with a huff.

Ashley could have continued the conversation, except she was miles away at the time. Somewhere in the deepness of her cerebral mind, a plan was forming, quite of its own volition and quite subconsciously.

The fire of desire that had waned and petered held the makings of an inferno, for sometimes good things must fall apart for better things to fall together.

Aftermath

"So what you gonna call that bullshit?" -- Suge Knight, "Aftermath" - Mr Dr Dre, PhD.

The steady whir of a magic wand gainfully employed filled Ashley's darkened room. The scene was illuminated by only a desk lamp and the low light of a computer screen filled to the brim with obscenities.

It wasn't as though she was counting, but it had now been 2 weeks and 5 days since she'd been able to orgasm and the quest of resolving this seemed finally to be going well.

Ashley had tried various forms of stimulation to treat her condition, reading dirty stories on a strange erotic literature site, trying her hardest not to think about sex for days on end, anal only masturbation, porn, porn and more porn, yet nothing had worked so far. She'd even been madly horny enough to masturbate to her classmate's Facebooks, but the single sight of a picture of her and Coco killed the mood instantly.

On the screen, a blonde German teen had been tied to a cross, a limb held on each of the beams and her legs had been spread wide open.

There was no doubt the blonde was enjoying it, as another lady in a pair of latex boots and military cap periodically whipped her with a riding crop, leaving dissipating red marks across her buttocks, thighs and back. "Bitte Herrin! Tut mir mehr weh!" Screamed the tied up blonde, gasping in ecstasy with every lash of the crop.

"Du kleine schlampe!" Roared the lady back.

Ashley had watched rough sex, humiliation, gangbangs and anal worship before finally settling on this video. If I cum to this, am I more or less fucked up than if I can't? I should see a therapist, Ashley wondered.

The lady let out a series of hard whippings before untying her victim and laying her on a nearby bed, the girl panted and gasped and moaned as she was led by the hair to the next site of torture, lost for all the world in the filthy pleasure.

A specially designed headrest allowed the lady to stand and sit back onto the girls face at the same time, a sudden twinge of excitement shot through Ashley who kicked the magic wand up another level. Mhmm, fuck the therapist, send me a whore. I wonder if there are any German girls at school? These people are so fucked up.

Ashley could feel her body heating up, a deep feeling like a wave straining against a dam was building inside her. She took her middle and index finger and began rubbing her swollen clit vigorously, setting the wand on a pulse setting and moving it further down. The vibrations were orgasmic, pressing deep against the slick wet opening of her pussy, shaking her to her very core.

The lady in the latex treated her submissive with a stern contempt that oddly betrayed a genuine connection between them, Ashley could see it in their eyes and the way they moved, each as eager as the other to dish out and take pain as they wanted.

"Leck mein Arsch! Mhmmm, gute Mädchen." Something about the phrase, the look, the smile of owning another... it made the feeling fade away.

Quite suddenly the pleasure ceased to radiate throughout her, as though a sobering slap from reality was just now being felt. The two looked satisfied with each other, made for each other. "Goddammit." Spoke Ashley aloud.

A misery began to overtake Ashley, now watching the display on the screen with a mixture of contempt and jealousy. I wish she was still whipping her, Ashley thought morosely, That would have made me cum. Ashley turned off her magic wand, watching the excited electricity leave it, lost in the thought of better days.

"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together" -- Marilyn Monroe

12