Conquering Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley’s passion is revitalised after an overdue meeting.
5.5k words
4.4
5.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conquering desire: Tales of the queen of Helmsworth high

Chapter 2 - We didn't start the fire

Netball had always been a strong point of Ashley's, her natural height and athletic ability made her a phenom at Helmsworth, weaving between players with a dazzling speed, placing elbows strategically into the other girl's backs, it all felt so easy, so freeing. Some people had yoga, others marijuana or chocolate, Ashley had fury and revelled in it.

Somewhere inside barely below her subconscious, Ashley knew her aggression stemmed from missing Coco and knew taking it out in netball wasn't the healthiest way to deal with it, but then what was?

The three and a half weeks without a single orgasm itself wasn't helping and only spurred her viciousness on to a new level as she almost trod the foot of Ellen McMarley through the sparkling gym floor.

Now open, the ball flew towards her in an elegant arc, poised to land perfectly in her waiting hands when seemingly from nowhere at all, Isra Okada flew into view and pounced towards the arching ball. Isra was perhaps 100lbs soaking wet and the jump alone was impressive for someone as short as she was, but one player on the opposing team was not impressed and she was the only player whose opinion mattered.

The two collided and in a particularly dirty move that even won over Ashley, Isra sent her shoulder directly into Ashley's lip, splitting it instantly and sending the two tumbling to the ground.

A whistle shrieked, choking the room to a pindrop silence. Isra was the first to her feet, terror burning in glassy brown eyes and panic running through her mind, "Oh my gosh I'm sorry! I got carried away, I am so so sorry!"

The roughness excited Ashley, the flow of adrenaline from pain, either inflicted or acquired made her feel alive. Usually, Courtney had filled this vice and it was with a tart taste of a memory Ashley felt the rush she loved speeding her heart up again.

She motioned to aid Ashley up who declined her with a wave, picking herself up, "Watch where you're going mini-me, if I'd landed on top of you you'd be starting your height with a two." With a small dab from pinkie, she realised she was bleeding, yet a pitiful amount, "Not a bad move though." She conceded under breath. If it had been just the two of them, Ashley may have even congratulated her on the move. Unfortunately, reputations had to be maintained, especially with Courtney gone.

Ready to shake the cobwebs from her slightly dazed head and continue with the game, a shrieking siren of a voice cut through the hall and demanded Ashley sit down. "What do you mean!? I'm fine!" She yelled back in frustration. Confused heads turned in icy fear as a black buxom shape cut a path across the court.

"Miss Volairé, go and sit, down. You do not argue with the referee's calls and you certainly don't argue with me!" Ms Maven screeched in a fury, visibly morphing the nearby girls into snivelling terrified creatures desperately trying to find somewhere else to look in the hall.

The dark-skinned and ruby lipped figure could turn into a frightening beast within a moment when challenged, her pretty face and sharp features contorting into a snarl more worthy of a rabid wolf than a woman in moments such as this.

Raven black hair tumbled in long curls to either side of her face, masking her expression to all apart from Ashley, who had been on the receiving end of this barbaric treatment before and knew all too well Maven had a grudge against her.

"Oh was that what you said? I thought you were asking if I was okay?" The dumb ditsy blonde Ashley played would have won her a place in Hollywood, but not under the hawk eyes of Ms Maven.

"Go and sit down now! You're interrupting the game!"

"Geez okay, I just thought you cared about your students."

Spinning on her heel Ashley took her time walking to the side-line bench, wringing every bit of annoyance possible out of Maven, enjoying the white-hot stare running up her back like laser beams coursing over her.

Though still a little unsteady, Ashley noticed the lone other girl sitting out, looking nervous with her knees held to her chest and fiddling with the strings to an oversized grey hoody. Beth McCarthy had certainly grown since the last time Ashley had seen her, "Bess! Get the first aid box and help our brave soldier clean her lip up!" Roared Ms Maven across the hall, earning a round of giggles for her unrealised joke.

"It's Beth!" Called back Beth to no avail as she sullenly collected the first aid kit and sat next to Ashley.

Ashley was about to explain how she was barely even bleeding and didn't need any help when a devilish voice inside intervened, "Wasn't she the one Terri mentioned? The rumoured dyke?"

"That looked brutal." Beth commented as she prepared a piece of cotton wool.

"Oh Bess it's you. It was nothing, Isra's like half my size. Maven doesn't have to be a bitch about it though. Cover the side Caitlin!" The screech of sneakers on freshly waxed floors rang out as the commotion on the court began again.

Beth nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I swear she's having a bad day." The two watched the long powerful legs of Ms Maven stride back to her chair across the hall, her ample breasts and ass bouncing slightly with every step.

Breaking her stare before Beth, she was able to catch her gaze just as it turned away and an embarrassed Beth busied herself, dabbing away at the minuscule cut, "Why aren't you playing?" Inquired Ashley, inching her body closer to Beth and letting her hands rest on her knees, gently pressing against Beth's legs.

A slight rouge hue began to form around Beth's face, along with a nervous smile, "Oh, my back is killing me, so Maven's letting me sit out."

"Your back?"

"Yeah, I've uh... I am, having some trouble finding a sports bra with enough support."

Thinking about it Ashley realised the obviousness of the issue, her eyes widening to the size of truck tyres as she silently poured over Beth's body, "Goddamn those things are huge... they're almost the size of Isra's head. I bet she likes having them played with, maybe even smacked a little. Not like anyone at school gets to see them when she wears hoodies like that."

"Hmph, I bet Maven understands your problem." The two girls looked up again, seeing their teacher uncaringly flipping through her phone and resting her arm absent-mindedly on her heaving breasts that strained and fought against the thin white vest she was wearing. Ashley was certain she could see a nipple ring.

Contemplating the various ways she could play with Beth's mind, Ashley decided a little flirting wouldn't hurt to see if the rumours were true first. Ashley had just begun to gradually roll her skirt up when there was a very slight sting across her lip as Beth worked, "Ow! Watch what you're doing Bessy, you could have killed me!" yelled Ashley in a faux annoyance, directing Beth's gaze towards her face once more.

"Sorry! I'll try and be gentle." The timid Beth replied. Ashley watched her face like a hawk slowly turning beetroot and slyly licked her lips with a smile. Beth let out a nervous chuckle and seemed to be finding it harder and harder to meet Ashley's gaze. Ashley enjoyed her power over Beth, able to make her squirm and move with only a look, now and then staring into Beth's eyes and smiling till she turned away, "You little dyke! So the rumours were true."

"Still, you should be out there, you're a good goal attack."

Beth's sweet eyes lit up, "You think so?"

"Oh I know it, I've watched you play a lot, you could join the school team if you wanted." Beth didn't respond, but looked down and smiled. "Anything that gets that chest bouncing again."

"You know what you need?" Ashley rested a hand on Beth's leg and smiled as sweetly as she could manage, "A massage! A skilled woman's hands can be heavenly. Have you ever had one?" For a moment each stared at the other, Beth a bewildered doe caught in the shining eyes of a wolf on the hunt.

Beth finished her work on Ashley and began to answer with a stammering, "No..."

Ashley pressed her lips together as though she were applying lipstick, before lightly licking her lips and turning to face the entranced Beth once more, "What do you think?" The tense silence was palpable, their gazes locked and the heat between them both mounted as Ashley made one final play, "Cute as always?"

The mystified stare screamed, "Yes!" but before she could answer Ashley jumped to her feet, lightly tugging Beth's hand and pulling her up. "All right, I'm done. Come on, you've got to be in it to win it." Slipping between ditsy flirty Ashley and bratty snarky Ashley was as easy as blinking, always causing victims of the technique to whirl in dazed confusions, too divided in thought to deny or outmanoeuvre her.

Beth seemed awestruck, truly transfixed by the ordeal and completely forgot her excuse from a moment earlier, though the lack of a sports bra could hardly have been forgotten by any of the others nearby.

Ashley pointed over at Emily Mathers who was playing the position of Goal defence, "Em, swap out. Beth's playing." The snarky tone lost in the flirting a moment earlier returned with all the venom Ashley could muster.

"Wha- me?" Emily responded.

"Did I stutter?" With a sad look, Emily complied and headed to the bench.

Ashley took her place and prepared herself, her body pulsed with heat and the animal instincts of competition, lust and anger began to fill her as she tensed, hungry and patient. The game began again and Ashley flew across the court with the grace of a dove and the terror of a hurricane, wherever soft squishy parts of girls could be found she attacked, laying in elbows, slaps, shoves and kicks if the moment permitted it.

Isra was dealt a particularly harsh elbow to the back, Ashley struck like a viper, immobilising her prey with a blow that escaped the ever-watchful Ms Maven.

Finally, the ball began travelling down the court, passing fleetingly between players until it landed forcefully into Beth's chest. An audible "Ooph," escaped her as she clutched the ball closely and bent over at the knees.

"Come on Beth!" Ashley called, confusing most of the girls on the court at the correct naming of Beth. With a spring and a slick flick, the ball arched towards Ashley, who temporarily lost in lust at the bouncing chest of Beth was rudely awakened as the ball unceremoniously clipped her in the face.

With an almost scary natural ability her arms shot out before her, seizing the rebounding ball and turning on her heel, the ball rose and sunk like a blue and gold striped sun, passing through the net with pinpoint accuracy.

The blow sobered Ashley immediately, however, the killing stare she gave Isra Okada giggling next to her sobered her and everyone within a 30ft radius. The only one still smiling was a softly grimacing Beth.

Ashley tasted iron and dabbing her finger across her lip revealed the reopened war wound. "Oh nurse? You going to fix me up again?" Beth's anxiousness was beautiful, the power over her divine, the blood tasted sweet and the wild hunt had only just begun. Ashley licked her lips.

---------------------------------

The locker room was thinning out as Beth entered. She always hung back after gym class, preferring to shower alone rather than endure the nervousness all the other girls' stares generated. Instead, her appearance earned the stare of the current star and dirtiest netball player at Helmsworth high.

"Me and Caitlin are going to go visit Fat Sarah, she told Mr Blackwell she saw us smoking behind the gym."

"Were you?"

"Yeah, but she didn't have to say anything."

"Don't go getting cancer on me, the pair of you would look cute bald, but the parking charges at the hospital are murderous."

"Shut up. You coming?"

Ashley had been waiting for this moment and she dug into her gym bag, found everything accounted for and turned to Terri and Caitlin, "Crap, I forgot my conditioner. You guys go, I'll catch up." The two were so wrapped up in their inane conversation about the football team they simply obeyed and left Ashley and Beth as the remaining two. "Idiots." thought Ashley.

"Nice pass Beth, you feeling ok? That ball knocked the wind out of you." Inquired Ashley with a distraught look of concern on her face.

"Oh, haha, yeah. No worries, it didn't hurt that much, it was nothing."

Ashley nodded sticking out her bottom lip like a pouting child, "Aw ok. You took good care of me is all, just wanted to check in case you wanted me to kiss it better."

The timid Beth nearly imploded, had the head cheerleader Ashley Volairé truly said what she had heard? Had the blood crashing around her ears and the top of her cheeks overwhelmed her brain and blotted out the sound of the outside world? Had she died and flew by express to Heaven?

Ashley hung on for a moment before turning and disappearing into the showers.

The thought turned over repeatedly in her brain of what they could do in there. Surely Ashley had already showered? Was this her making a move? Was she supposed to make a move? What if she was wrong? Questions, questions, questions, the kind that afflicts everyone in such moments of eldritch uncertainty.

Beth couldn't even decide if she should undress. "Would that be too strong of a signal? Would it be weird if she didn'-"

Ashley returned and out of time, a panicked Beth switched to manual operations for every action. She found it extremely difficult to unzip her bag and only noticed she'd already taken her shower and toiletries out after she nearly ripped the zipper off. Her breathing became louder than a jet engine taking off and she found it impossible to not think the instructions for blinking out loud in her mind.

"Say something sexy you fool!" Screamed Beth internally, though all she managed was, "That was a great shot earlier." "That's not sexy! That's barely even flirting!"

Ashley remained silent, "Bless her she's trying, but Jesus Christ Bessy, do I have to give you a written invitation? Wait..." the realisation seemed to smack Ashley in the face.

"You make it look so effortless..." continued Beth, met by a momentary silence which in her nervousness she couldn't bear, "So where's Courtney gone?"

Ashley stopped pretending to organise her bag and looked up, "Hmm? Oh, she's down in Florida now. She moved."

A shocked expression took over Beth, "What!? But you guys were such good friends! When did she go?"

"A couple of weeks ago at the end of the holidays."

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I always liked her, even if she did start the entire "Bessy" thing. I never minded it really, I'm pretty sure she meant it as a joke."

Ashley crossed over towards Beth, leaning against one of the lockers and folding her arms, evidently lost deep in thought. "Bessy... huh, that was her wasn't it?"

"Yeah..."

Ashley chuckled, recalling the teasing the first time Courtney came up with the name, stating how Beth was like a cow ready to be milked. Even then she and Courtney had shared a look, pondering the idea silently of how much fun it might be.

"What about you? Who did you do over the summer anyone fun?"

Beth shrugged off her obviously failing ears and decided she must have misheard Ashley, "No nothing fun, just a boring holiday I guess."

The smooth shapely legs of Ashley currently absconded with 90% of Beth's brainpower, the remaining 10% was dedicated to attempting to conceal her stares and the unimportant functions such as breathing and blinking. It was with a chill she realised how close she was to Ashley, "Did I move closer to her? Oh God, I don't want to freak her out!" Beth scooted back a few inches, stiffer than a tin man freshly fished from the ocean.

Ashley unfolded her arms and followed suit, drawing out her words in a tortuously sultry confident voice, "Really? No parties, no nights out?... No summer flings?" Beth felt her back meet the locker, the cold metal clashed with her burning skin at every breath as Ashley inched closer, setting one hand on either side of Beth's head against the locker with a resounding thud.

"You can tell me, I'm good at keeping secrets... I'm even better at finding them out though." Ashley spoke like a snake offering to watch a pet gerbil, her crystal eyes watched beth with a ravenous hunger, picking apart Beth's poor deception all on their own.

"N-no, nothing... like that."

"Liar." proclaimed Ashley internally, "Really? I heard you like girls now... That you kissed one, made out with one, even ate her out like a real dyke."

Beth's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, ocean blue glasses of anticipation, "She's so cute when she's nervous!" Ashley cooed to herself.

"No! I nev- I like boys!"

Ashley moved her head to three inches from Beth's, speaking in a husky whisper she emulated from Courtney, "I don't believe you, Bessy, why would that be? Maybe because I've seen you stare at me, at Maven, at all the other girls in their tight shorts whenever we play Netball? Hmph, a sore back? What a great excuse. Probably a true one too, but you need to be honest with yourself Bessy, or you'll never get what you want."

Ashley flipped her hair around, staring hypnotically into the entranced eyes of Beth, "Look at me... I get what I want, I'm a bitch, a real cold-hearted bitch that does whatever she pleases and people worship me for it. I like girls, I even love a girl. Staring into your eyes now... I even like you." Beth's heart thumped away, adrenaline ran through her body like lightning, setting her nervous system alight to Defcon 1.

"I'll tell you what, Beth. I know you get nervous, I get it. You were always the quiet girl growing up and now you're filling out you get so much attention you have no idea what to do with it, so I won't make you say it, but here." Ashley leaned in close, pressing her body against Beth's, as the smell of House of Sillage's Cherry Garden, of almond, vanilla and Sicilian bergamot oils landed into Beth's heightened senses, making her briefly wonder if this was what an angel smelt like.

The softness of her skin, of her breasts against Ashley's own, never-ending flawless legs hidden by a damnable skirt, Beth's heart beat so hard Ashley must have felt it or even heard it, but the room was silent, only their breathing could be heard as the two remained transfixed on each other.

"You want me? Kiss me, I'm only an inch away... lean into me... take what you want for a change..." Ashley spoke breathlessly with every word.

Beth hesitated, her soft voluptuous body heaving with every drawn out-inhale.

"What's the matter? You don't like me now I'm all busted up and broken?" Ashley spoke coyly and bit her still slightly busted bottom lip seductively, as Beth's lips finally met hers. It was brief, more so a three-second peck than a kiss, but it was enough.

Ashley let out a laugh, "Oh no Bessy, oh no no no, that might be how you kiss, but that's not how I kiss." Reaching around Beth's head she collected her glossy mousey hair into a tight grip, swinging Beth away from the lockers and laying her down on a bench. She mounted her at the waist, with one hand cradling Beth's head from behind and another on her throat, a wildfire of lust burning through her.

Ashley leaned over and kissed Beth the way she wanted, her tongue delving deep into Beth's mouth, clashing with Beth's own, their lips pressed hard together as a violent passion overtook them, the two seemed locked in a lust-filled battle as two long-held desires were finally being achieved.

How long did they stay like this? Neither of them knew, lost in the moment for an erotic eternity. Ashley could feel it growing again, the desire, the heat, the way it had been, with her. Ashley firmly planted her lips against Beth's and sucked Beth's tongue as she pulled upwards, the two finally pulling apart with a wet squishing sound. "Good girl." Ashley purred down at her prey like a tiger.

12