Conquering Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was a mess of light brown hair and puppy dog eyes, cute enough to eat or at the very least, to taste every last inch of. Her hands slid up Beth's torso and began cupping her breasts, massaging and relishing the super-soft sensation between her fingers, "Ahn! Ash! What if someone sees us?" Ashley wasn't listening to the sweet pleas beneath her, she was busy playing with her food. "Ash! Someone could come in!"

Almost in an attack, Ashley leant down again, smothering her words with another deep kiss, leaving a long trail of saliva between the two as she surfaced. "If you keep yelling like that someone might! Hmph, fine. If you're so worried about someone seeing you, I've got an idea."

Ashley rose from Beth's stomach and spun around, now facing towards Beth's legs, she slid her pink cotton panties down to her knees and gently lowered herself onto Beth's face, her oak and gold cheerleading skirt completely covering the act.

Beth's protests muffled, Ashley focused on the pleasure flooding her senses. The long tongue of her newly discovered conquest was exquisite, the warm breath and tender wetness seemed to melt between her thighs, transforming her pussy from a single part of her being to all of her lower half.

She ground her hips back and forth across Beth's face, sending a jolt of ecstasy from her feet to her head every time her lips met Beth's, "God yeah! Stick your tongue out, all the way out! There's a good girl." Ashley managed through clenched teeth.

Beth seemed to be enjoying it too, squeezing Ashley's ass with both hands and helping push her back and forth across her own face, "You enjoying yourself down there?" Beth didn't answer but the intensity of her efforts increased. "Oh fuck you're good at that, must have been a fun summer huh?" Again no reply, but Beth continued to lick Ashley's pussy with all her being.

Her hips had a mind of their own as she used Beth's mouth like a toy, the room must have stunk of sex but the two of them were so bathed in the smell they could hardly notice it.

Her grinding slowed as Ashley reached down and lifted Beth's hoodie, exposing her breasts to the locker room air, "God I've wanted to see these for some time! You always stay so covered you little tease!" with that, Ashley slapped Beth's right breast and laughed as she squealed beneath her, "What a whore I've found, did you like that?"

"Mhmmm!" was all Beth could say as Ashley retook her seat and began playful slapping at her breasts. The jiggle after each strike elated Ashley, the way Beth's legs squirmed and shook underneath her set off a sadistic instinct that inflamed the fiery lust running through her.

"I bet you liked being called Bessy really, admit it, you like the name, you get a hot little flash of embarrassment every time someone says it, right? I know girls who would claw each other's eyes out to have boobs like yours, but I only know one girl that moans when I smack them around."

Standing up only an inch, Ashley had to resist the pulling hands of Beth to tease the girl into submission, "Admit it, or you don't get to lick me anymore."

Beth begged like a wanderer of a desert being offered water, "I admit it, I admit it please!"

"Admit what?"

"I like being called Bessy. I've always liked being called that! Please, sit back down!"

Ashley returned with a renewed vigour, "What a little masochist. You like everyone knowing you've got massive tits, you're just too afraid to let them out. Well no more Bessy, I don't ever want to see you in a hoodie again. These tits are mine and I want them on full display for me, twenty-four-seven! Show everyone how you got your name."

More blows rained down onto Beth's breasts, light and fun but with enough force to begin to leave red marks on delicate pale skin. "I always did want bigger tits, I guess owning yours will do! What a slut! Courtney was right with your name, of course she was! God, if she were here now, you wouldn't be able to walk home afterwards."

Ashley picked up the pace, now setting both of her hands onto Beth's breasts and riding her face roughly. The tight pressure on her chest was painful but it only excited Beth more, she wanted to cry out for Ashley to dig her nails in, to pull her nipples to the ceiling, to hurt her as much as she desired, but her cries would have been inaudible, the cheerleader's toned ass pressing against her nearly smothered her, and she loved every second of it.

Ashley's sticky secretions drove her wild, the taste was unmistakeably unique, not like the times she had eaten out other girls, this was Ashley, somewhat sweet and honeyed with a personal kick that she couldn't get enough of. Hardly as though Beth had a choice, as Ashley continued using her, hardly allowing her to breathe.

A feeling she hadn't felt since the night Courtney had left her began to rise inside her, filling her with an energy that composed her very being, "Suck my pussy you slut!" Ashley managed to choke out between gritted teeth.

She ran her fingers through her hair, the nerves in every inch of her body rocked with sensation, electrifying adrenaline-fuelledled her desire to cum all over Beth's pretty face and for the first time in nearly two months, Ashley came.

She shook and shuddered and screamed and surrendered as the orgasm rippled through her body, whipping her with waves of bliss, crashing through her brain like bolts of lightning thrown by Zeus himself. Her body burned with a fever heat, lost in ecstasy she felt herself go limp and her legs seemed to disappear from underneath her, had she been standing up at the time, she likely would have collapsed.

Satisfaction.

The warm sticky mess that had become her vagina was being licked and kissed playfully by Beth, evidently enjoying playing her part of the sweet little submissive. Ashely brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes and let out a sigh as Beth lapped up more of her cum, every nerve and cell seemed to hang on to every touch, pulsing with pleasure.

After her legs regained some feeling, Ashley dismounted Beth, completely removing her panties and turned to kiss her.

The cute and wrecked face of Beth was plastered with Ashley's cum, a transparent, semi-viscous fluid that liberally coated the mouth, lips, nose and cheeks of Beth. Ashley took a moment to admire her work, the flushed face and messed up hair, the slutty smile and the eyes which gleamed with excitement, momentarily made Ashley wonder if she squirted or indeed if she ever could. She dove towards Beth's mouth, sinking her tongue in a deep embracing kiss, licking her cheeks and lips, periodically tasting her own juices before mingling them with Beth's own saliva in her mouth.

The two seemed to sit awhile, catching their breath and enjoying the heat of the moment. "You are something else Beth." Ashley finally said.

"It's Bessy." Beth's face was a cheeky display of submissive love, a literal tongue in cheek picture which radiated sassiness and confidence.

In the cutest of all manners, Beth still had a ribbon of Ashley's saliva and cum dripping from her chin. Ashley leaned in close and licked it away, before finally kissing her again and holding her close. "Good girl. Well Bessy, I know about you now. I guess you know about me too." Bessy chuckled lightly and nuzzled her head into Ashley's neck and shoulders, making delighted cute little noises all the while.

"There's one more thing I need to ask you."

"Oh?"

"You're a dirty lesbo. Are there any others like us at Helmsworth?"

Bessy tittered, "You're a lesbian too you know... there's a couple, but I've never "been" with any of them, only heard rumours so... I can't totally vouch for them."

Ashley stroked Beth's light brown hair soothingly and held her tightly, "That's okay... uncovering secrets is my speciality."

Aftermath

"I do like my breasts. They're great, so much fun. You can do what you like with them." -- Denise Van Outen.

The female showers of Helmsworth had always been a strange place for Bess. On one hand, it was sometimes a paradise, one in which she had to steal glances quickly and remember not to stare, but certainly a paradise. On another it was a source of some anxiety and deep excitement, knowing that just as she looked, so shall she be looked upon. Bess vaguely recalled Nietzsche saying something similar.

Now she was alone, she was free and what's more, she felt she could be free now regardless of how many people would be in here with her. The sex with Ashley had been amazing, a fantasy straight out of her diary that she reread continuously in her mind as the shower drenched her skin in beautifully hot water.

She could still taste her on her lips, every part of her being, the passion, the praise... the pussy. It made Bess giggle every time she thought about it, she'd finally taken what she wanted! Albeit in the form of one inch of movement, but she'd done it! Bess felt brave enough to strut straight out of the showers and down the hallways, like she could walk straight into the assembly hall and announce, "This is me! I'm Bess Moore! I've got massive tits and I love women!"

Though she didn't do that, instead she turned her attention to the ever-friendly showerheads of Helmsworth. The water gushed over her clitoris, tickling and heating it with a steady warmth and pressure, like a constant tongue lodged between her thighs. "This must be something like what Ashley felt. I wonder if Ashley will ever eat me out?" The thought drove Bess mad!

"If Ashley did this to me I'd die! Right then and there! Would that mean she'd take my first? The idea enslaved Bess's mind as she closed her eyes and pictured Ashley's head between her legs, kissing her swollen clitoris, dragging her tongue from the bottom to the tip of her vulva. Bess shuddered and pinched a nipple with a free hand, rolling it between thumb and finger.

Her boobs still hurt somewhat, a warm throbbing closer to a woolly jumper too tight around the chest than anything actually upsetting or discomforting. She traced her finger delicately around the red marks, enjoying the tickling sensation and languishing in the pleasant pain.

She wanted more. Specifically more pain. She wanted to let Ashley defile her, to use her, to abuse her. As much as Bess wanted to know what it felt like to have her pussy licked, the denial would build with every encounter until Ashley decided to reward her. As much as Ashley had chased and hunted her, Bess in her submissive way was chasing Ashley, perhaps if she served her well enough, Ashley might reciprocate, but until Ashley decided to, Bess was the toy, not the player, the thought made her gush between the legs.

The showerhead hummed with steady work and Bess edgily brought herself closer to an orgasm. Her eyes shut, her mind wiped, nothing but a blank pleasure enveloped her and the crystal blue eyes of her owner watched her.

"You were right Ash, I'm not sure how to handle the attention, I'm just a big titted slut, too shy to even flirt with other girls. But you, you can guide me, order me about and I'll do it, only for you!" Beth's thoughts nearly ended aloud as the orgasm broke through her like a volcano. She barely managed to keep the showerhead centred, but it didn't matter as she reached the point of no return and came hard, shuddering against the shower wall.

The feeling was so powerful her legs turned to jelly and she was forced to sit on the floor, soaking wet in every sense. "I'll do whatever it takes Ashley, whatever you want!"

12