Conquering My Wife's Best Friend

Story Info
Man preys on wifes best friend and coworker after work error.
2.5k words
4.3
34.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a non-consent fantasy story, it is a fantasy. If you are likely to be triggered do not read.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my God." Hannah was practically crying with joy. "And it is all wrapped up now? No paper trail?"

"All wrapped up." I replied coldly. I had just saved Hannah's ass big style. The glossy finish of the cabinets in her ritzy London flat caught my eye.

She hugged me, her breasts clasped into my tightly. I did not pass up the opportunity to feel her body on mine. Hannah was a natural brunette with a great body. I had admired her for years.

"Tell Lisa I am forever in both your debt." She smiled as she hugged me, she leaned back from the embrace and looked up into my eyes adoring.

Hannah was my wife's best friend. She was the best-looking of her friends with large breasts, a killer hourglass body, and a pert bum that took hours of work. We were alone in her flat and I did not pass up the opportunity to rest my hands delicately just above her pert ass. I would not have dared to have been so hands-on hand my wife Lisa had been present.

"It was easy to do it for you." I said in a friendly tone. Our embrace ended and I stepped back and perched on a stool in the kitchen island. It was a lovely flat and Hannah even dressed down Hannah looked stunning. She was wearing yoga pants and a tank top. She needed me and she was never afraid to use her sexuality to sweeten men around her.

"You are the best. You should probably get back to Lisa and tell her."

I had just prevented Hannah from getting sacked from her lucrative job, and she was already trying to push me out the door. "What's the rush? I thought we might have a glass of that fine wine of yours."

When I first met my wife, Lisa, she and Hannah were inseparable. I had always lusted after Hannah though; any chance I got to touch her or see her I took.

I remember once my wife had been shopping with Hannah and she had shown me a picture of Hannah in some underwear. I had jerked off to that for weeks. Once at a party, I had even stolen a pair of Hannah's silk panties. She was my fantasy woman.

Hannah's life had been one success after another, marriage to a rich guy, and a successful career in the marketing division of the company where we worked. However, in recent years her success had gone into reverse, her husband left her for a younger woman, and she was riddled with debt and had made mistakes at work.

"Do you know why I covered for you?"

"Because Lisa asked you to?" She smirked.

I knew I had to seize the initiative. I had the upper hand, but this was still going to be a duel. "Because it gave me a chance to see you without Lisa around. It gave me an opportunity to look at your body, the body I have lusted after for years." I looked at her, my face was flat and serious as though I was delivering bad news in a hospital.

Hannah went crimson. "What?" She looked embarrassed.

I approached her and she backed away but she had nowhere to go. I towered over the gorgeous 28-year-old. I put my hands on her waist. I could see her double D breasts almost fully from above, they were not flattered by the sports bra she was wearing which concealed them. I cupped her chin and made her look me in the eyes. Her eyes tried to find focus elsewhere but quickly locked onto me.

"This is the perfect way to start our affair." She tried to look away again, but I grabbed her cheeks pinching them together and made her look at me. "You want me, and I am going to have you."

"No, Steve, I don't want you, I don't want this." She was starting to well up.

"Crying is really ugly." I ran my hand through her hair gently and reassuringly. "I just want you to say thank you properly for all I have done for you. Now, I am going to go to the toilet, go and have a seat, and think about how you are going to say thank you." I released her and walked out of the room. I looked back and winked at Hannah, she already looked broken.

When I returned Hannah was already on the large L-shaped sofa, with her legs to one side perched on one cushion. I walked past her without a word. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and joined her on the sofa. I took a big swig from the beer as I let the silence ring.

"So?"

"Well, I don't know. What are you asking." She tried to regain some composure.

"Ten minutes, really? And that is what you come up with?" I was happy, but I had to assert myself on the situation. "You might be hot, but Christ, you are dumb."

"Steve, please, don't be horrid. I can do something, pay you, clean your house." She was sounding desperate.

"No, you sound silly." I let the silence linger again.

"Ok, I have been thinking about what you said. Maybe, if you want, we could go on a date, and we could see."

"Hmm, that sounds ok. We already know each other though. Carry on, next idea."

"Ok, look, I could probably make out with you, for a bit."

"And?"

"And what?." She was getting irritated.

"So, we make out, you get me hard, and then what." I was helping her connect the dots between my requests, and more importantly what I really wanted.

There was a long silence. I could tell she was contemplating her next move. I was not going to speak next, I wanted to see how far I could push her.

"How about, erm." She was nervous now. "I could maybe give you a hand. I mean, you know help you out."

"I can jerky myself off sweetie." I was not going to abandon my dominant position.

"Look, please, I am trying here." She had shifted tactics, now she was going for sympathy. I bet that often worked for her. She was not the type of woman who ever had to do more than flutter her eyelashes.

I knew I was going to need to make the next move. I still wanted this to be her decision though, I wanted her to think she had given me what I wanted, not that I had taken it. "How about this, Hannah, you go upstairs for me, and pick out some sexy underwear, something you know I would like. You know what I would like."

I looked her in the eye, smirking. I was enjoying playing with her, creating the narrative that this was an affair, that she was the slut seducing her friend's man.

"Then you have a think about how to say thanks and you get down here and give me a great big thank you". I slid close to her on the couch and put my arms around her lovingly. She looked at me, her big innocent eyes looking defeated.

"Ok, Steve, I supposed you do deserve a thank you." I know I had her now, she was not going to put up much resistance now.

I pulled her into an embrace and gently slid my hand up her back to the back of her head of pulled her in for a passionate and emphatic first kiss. I slid my tongue all around her mouth, she had amazing lips, and I couldn't wait to have them around my dick. It was a sloppy kiss that asserted my dominance. "Off you go, sweetie." I whispered.

She slinked out of the room, partially defeated, and partially turned on. I watched her magnificent ass bounce out the room. Her double D's held firm by her sports bra.

I took the opportunity to set up a secret camera using some kit I had purchased from Amazon. I hid it just under the television opposite the L-shaped sofa. I slurped my beer and waited for my dream woman to return. I kicked off my shoes and rested my legs on the side of the sofa. We were going to have a lot of fun in this apartment.

I was in for a treat when Hannah returned. She appeared at the doorway in a skimpy red bra and panties combo. The tight-fitting red bra nearly made me cum on site. Her enormous breasts were now on show, the main event, and I could make out their full size. Whilst sexy, this was not a supportive bra and her mounds hung out for my enjoyment. The red panties barely covered her pussy and slid delicately between her pert bum cheeks.

"Hannah, gosh, what is going on? Why are you..." I feigned innocence for the recording.

"Do you like these? I thought you might." She smiled seductively.

"I just wanted to thank my savior. My hero. Even if you are a pervert." She walked over slowly, I was turned on beyond belief, I watched and reveled in every jiggle.

She was my fantasy come to life.

She moved over to me silently. She pushed me backward, so I was lying back on the sofa and climbed on top of me. She straddled me with a leg on either side of me.

Her stripper titties are in my face. She moved her lips to my ear and whispered seductively. "Once I have made you cum, we are even, you are a pig, but I don't like to owe anyone anything. Tell me what you want, and I will do it."

These whispers were not loud enough to be picked up on the camera, it no doubt looked like I was being given a lap dance and being seduced by this beauty.

"I want to fuck those tits. Then I want a nice long blow job. I know you never used to blow Ryan (her ex). He told me. I want you to give me your best blowie and swallow every drop. It is what those fucking lips were made for." She did have amazing lips, she may have had work done but they were magnificent.

She moved down and unzipped my trousers, and my briefs and removed them slowly. She placed my cock under the wire of her bra and slowly moved up and down between her sweater cows. I just enjoyed the show. This beauty bounces her lingerie-clad breasts on my dick slowly and rhythmically.

"We need some lube. Spit on your tits you little slut." I was not about to let her forget who was in charge. To my delight, she complied without a word.

"This is my all-time fantasy. You little dirt box." I was in heaven. She was building up quite a sweat bouncing her breasts up and down trying to get me off. I eventually erupted, and fully unloaded on her heaving breasts.

Hannah was breathless and exhausted from bouncing up and down on me, no doubt emotionally exhausted to match the physical.

I slumped back in complete smug satisfaction. I just enjoyed seeing this beauty on her knees, her breasts covering in my full load.

"Come up here, sexy." I patted the place next to me she complied.

"Clean yourself up you fucking dirty girl." I goaded her. I smeared my cum on my hand and lifted it to her face. She looked at me in utter disgust.

"No way." She finally gave something back. I knew this was a great opportunity to consolidate my dominance.

I put my arm around this scantily clad beauty. I took my cum dripping hand and pushed it into her face gagging her in a hand-gag motion. She gagged and choked as I forced my cum into her mouth.

She struggled but I easily overpowered her. Her struggle made her boobs jiggle. With my free hand, I wildly groped at her losing control. Squeezing her nipples.

"Fuck off." She squealed bucking wildly.

"Shut up slut, you owe me this. You are built to be used. You will never say no to me again." To emphasise the point, I ripped her sexy bra from her body. Her breasts bounced free, and I began gently slapping them.

"Ow, please, that was expensive, not so rough." She pleaded.

"Who is a little piggy." I shouted. Humiliating her for calling me a pig earlier.

"Fuck off."

I slapped her harder. "Who is a little piggy?"

I noticed her nipples were erect, either from terror or arousal. "you are getting off on this you filthy piggy." I slapped her gently across the face.

I then grabbed the back of her head and bent her over my knee. Only her sexy red thong between me and her most intimate areas. I ripped them off.

"Oww that hurts." She was practically crying now as I ripped off her last shred of protection from me.

"You're a dirty little tease, piggy. Squeal for me." I began to spank her.

"Pleaseeee, stop." She sobbed.

I spanked harder. "Squeal piggy."

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeek". she squealed, eventually surrendering her dignity to me.

"Hahahaha.. louder piggy." I laughed as I continued to spank her.

"Weeeeeeeeek." She squealed at the top of her voice.

"Good piggy." I slid my thumb over the entrance to her butthole, and my fingers down over her clit. I worked her until she was dripping with cum. Her arse was tight against my thumb, I was sure she had never given it to anyone.

"You're soaked, piggy." I derided her again. I groped her body with my free hands and bought her to climax. She was completely defeated now and collapsed exhausted.

"Filthy, pig. Ugly worthless pig." I spanked her again hard on her left buttock for good measure consolidating my control.

"Now, suck me until I cum, piggy."

She collapsed to the floor and began to suck my cock. I watched as this beauty submitted to me. Her naked abused body bringing me to my second giant climax. I had already come once so she had to really coax the cum out of me, using her tongue like a pro.

"Swallow, piggy." I commanded as I released my load down her throat. She obeyed and swallowed every drop.

"I better go now, sweetie." I stood up and began to get dressed. Hannah began to stand up.

"Stay there, sweetie." I commanded. I got dressed.

"Now crawl back to your bedroom, sweetie." I will let myself out.

"We are even now. You got more than you wanted. More than I wanted to give." She whispered. This was very true, I had hit the jackpot.

"Yeah, you gave me plenty, sweetie. Now crawl back to your bedroom my little prostitute." I smirked as I stuck my tongue into her mouth for a goodbye kiss. Certainly not agreeing we were even.

After she crawled out of site, I grabbed my little secret tape. This would be useful. I had big plans for Hannah.