Conquering the Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, recovered to a degree, they lay together, her enfolded in his thick, encircling embrace. He had spread his prized fur-lined cloak across them both; the silk sheets had been thoroughly soiled with their exertions, and he had felt no compunction in using a remaining unsullied corner to wipe clean his body and hers. Her dress too, coated in sap, was discarded in a corner of the chamber with the sheets. He imagined there was someone in this palace he had captured that would clean them eventually. She had moulded her body to the shape of his, huddling close under the cloak, in his arms. She had never imagined this morning that she would end up here, but could not now think of anywhere she would rather be. Tomorrow morning would bring so many new, exciting possibilities. She closed her eyes, face pressed to his chest, and listened to his breathing.

"My little royal Ranna. Now you are my Lover?"

It scarcely seemed to need answering at this point. Ranna squeezed in a little closer.

"Yes, my lord. Always..."

12