Conqueror

Story Info
Invaders capture the city and two sisters get a new master.
4.2k words
4.27
9.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ormami
Ormami
3 Followers

The Free Cities were falling one after another. Our armies had suffered a crushing defeat months ago and our male population was decimated. Each city was trying to defend itself with little garrison they had left, but the invaders forces were overwhelming.

We had been a peace-loving nation and were completely unprepared for the invasion. We assumed the barbarians would not dare to attack us, but they proved to be vicious, ruthless and fearless. Our men could not oppose them, since even appearance of the enemy inspired fear in hearts of our males, rather puny and short in stature. The invaders were large, imposing, their prowess perfected in countless battles they trained for since childhood. Rumors were circulating about the barbaric practices of the invaders: soldiers were allowed to keep lands and properties that they could seize. Women were enslaved, and made to service the invading army while the males were mostly executed. We kept hearing horrors of women being forced to pleasure the barbarian army day and night.

On that ill-fated evening, my younger sister Jia and I were at home. According to the latest news, the enemy was still far away, besieging a different city but we had gathered our belongings and provisions, just in case. We had a small rowboat we could take to escape and try to hide in the woods on the outskirts of the city.

We've both been married for almost a year now. After marrying our betrothed on the same day, we have since lived next to each other in a conjoined two--story mansion. Each family had plenty of room since our husbands were wealthy, but on that night, we were together, grieving together for our country.

We were both young, and shared a lot our looks, blessed with supple curves and delicate features. Despite having large breasts and round, soft buttocks we were not heavy. We were told we would be beautiful mothers. I had golden brown hair, and while my sister boasted a rich, chestnut hue. She had large hazel eyes contrasting with my dark green.

Our husbands did not appreciate our youth and allure, often disappearing for whole nights attending parties' of wealthy citizens. We've tried to conceive the entire time, and we were left feeling barren, still childless after a year of marriage.

A week ago, both of them were drafted in the city guard. To our dismay, they could not bribe their way this time. Both of them were somewhere in the city, so close and yet so far away. We planned to try meet them during their time off duty to conceive. We waited for them at home, to perform our duty to Gods, adorned in small tunics, showing off our curves and promising a lot of pleasure. But the fate decided otherwise.

It happened suddenly, without any warning. I watched through the window as the city walls were suddenly aflame, and people in the streets were running in panic. We listened to the screams and wails of both men and women. Trumpets announcing the ruthless invaders were blazing with no respite.

My sister started crying, and I ran to garbed the supplies. Our servants had been gone for the last few weeks since we could no longer afford them, so I was dragging heavy bags by myself.

As we were preparing to leave through the back door, loud cracking sound echoed through the house. The main entrance door was smashed in, splinters scattering in every direction.

Soldiers flew into the house like a whirlwind. We dropped the bags and rushed to the backdoor but the barbarians did not waste any time and caught us within a moment to reach us. We were still dressed in loose white tunics, innocent and defenseless.

Soldier yanked me and my sister, all of them exuding raw strength and danger, stinking of sweat and blood. As I got slumped over the shoulder, I saw the man holding my sister reach under her tunic and roughly squeezed her soft ass, making her scream. Something primal tingled inside my gut as I felt rough, hairy hands feeling up my smooth porcelain skin. I'd never felt so small.

"Celine!" Jia cried for my help, but I was in the same position as her, slumped over a shoulder of a tall invader.

The soldiers carelessly threw us down. They were grinning and devouring us with their eyes like wolfs, whose skins they were wearing. Hungry giants. I saw how their apparently large manhoods stirred under animal skins and I clutched my sobbing sister close. We were terrified to see people who were subjugating us up close.

But before we experienced the horrific fate so many other women of all ages were meeting right now in the streets, the largest one of them stepped forwarded and growled something in their scary tongue, earning a coarse laughter from his warriors. We looked up at him with tears.

The commander was in his late 30s, with ragged, ferocious visage. Even compared to his warriors, his physique was outstanding, and he was probably twice the size of our husbands. Raw muscle was showing among the furs. He was the only one wearing metal helmet, no doubt a sing of a higher rank. Untamed black hair cascaded down his broad shoulders, His dark eyes reflected flames of the torches in the room.

"I will take house," he growled in our tongue, but adding a previously unheard harsh note to the words "And all inside."

His soldiers grinned and one by one left the house, joining the chaos outside, no doubt to add more destruction. The conqueror removed his helmet and placed it on the table. He walked up to us, a huge dark figure, and grabbed us both by the hair and the base of our scalp. We squealed in pain as he forced us to our feet.

"I show," he said as his dragged me and my sister to the balcony, our tunics unraveling and dropping to the ground leaving us naked. "See what we do to your city and your race."

Awful sounds that I heard from outside were now put into a picture, burning into my mind forever. Clouds of smoke were rising to the skies as the city was aflame. In the streets I saw the carnage as dozens of bodies were laying in the dirt, and to my horror I saw heads on spikes carried by the invaders, with helmets of city watch.

My sister stopped crying and just watched with horror at the scene unfolding on the small city plaza we used to walk together.

Barbarians that our new owner spared us from earlier, had found a relief to their fury with a group of captive women. They were tied to wooden poles erected on the square deck, and they were suffering. Huge invaders were ravishing, them brutally punching their hairy large cocks, quickly moving lean buttocks up and down, pumping in and out of their captives.

They had spent the last few months in constant battles and marches. Round-the-clock stay in a state of readiness for battle, hellish field conditions and a complete lack of sex. They were going to make them pay for it, every last woman. I while my mind was paralyzed with fear and disgust, a nagging tingle in my sex suggested that it felt as a natural order. Those women were now theirs, as were my sister and I.

"Don't even try to escape," The warlord pulled both of use close to his chest, masculine smell of sweat now overwhelming. "You can be mine or you can have your cunt ripped open by a hundred men."

He brought us back inside, and slumped down in a fashionable chair.

"You better bring me something to eat."

Still shaking, we scurried to the kitchen and stood there for a long time, reliving what had happened. It wails of the brutalized women and men were coming from outside, but it felt as no one dared to go in, while the commander was with us. My sister and I discussed alternatives, and realized that we had none. The best thing for us was to stay in the house, and try not to anger the new master, so that, Gods forbid, he would not abandon us in favor of the soldiers.

Having prepared the food and wine we brought it to barbarian. He looked at us again with eyes full of lust and ordered to sit at his feet. Me and my sister curled next to his large legs that felt like two tree trunks. Beneath his loincloths a head of his manhood was peaking. The smell that was coming from the unwashed barbarian was thick in the air.

With grunts of pleasure the beast devoured the chicken leg and flushed it down with our finest red wine. Finally, he pushed the table away and leaned back. He was lying on the couch with his eyes closed and a wandering smile on his face. He spread his legs, and removed his woolskin from his waist in one motion, finally revealing d an erect penis proudly rising between his powerful thighs. Apparently, the very thought that he had just become the owner of a luxurious mansion with two young beauties to service him, brought his cock into a state of full combat readiness.

I must admit that my husband's manhood would be just ridiculous next to this conqueror, and judging by my sister's stories, there was little in her husband's manhood too. "Were those the race differences?" I wondered.

His huge spear and two heavy balls looked so fitting between the thick legs of this giant. My sister and I stared at this miracle of nature for a while, mesmerized, and then I, terrified of what I was doing, approached the sofa and silently knelt down, next to his warrior. My sister followed suit, but only a little to the side and also knelt down.

"I destroyed your Gods," noted in barbarian. "This is your God now. Now worship this cock"

The blasphemy shocked me to the very core, but as I looked up at this powerful, veiny stake, I realized that right now my life did not depend on useless gods I used to pray to.

"We have to please him now," I thought, and driven by a wild subconscious impulse, I stretched out my hand, hesitantly touching my new deity.

A groan of pleasure came from the warrior, and he spread his legs even wider, as if offering to continue. The conqueror was all covered sweat, and probably had not washed himself for a very long time. I lowered my head between his legs and completely immersed myself in this thick odor of this beast. My hand gently stroked the stiffened manhood, only being able to touch middle finger with my thumb.

I brushed my fingers his sperm-filled balls, feeling the powerful aura around them. My sister, still puffy from all the crying but somehow looking even more submissive and fearful, leaned with her little face to his shaft.

I opened warm sensual mouth and kissed his balls, immediately tasting the saltiness of his skin. I licked the base of the shaft, lapping up the spit from my sister sucking the cock above. A soft moan escaped from our patron's chest: oh, how he missed the caresses of women! I found myself enjoying everything that was happening: obediently putting my hands on the hips of the owner, I licked and sucked his balls, kissed them, and my sister, it seems, also was now enjoying the process sucking more and more intensely. She probably also tickled the head of the penis with her tongue -- after all, she was already married, she had a general idea of what to do.

I thought with horror: "This is an aggressor, a usurper, a man who probably killed our husbands, belonging to a race of scum who brought our homeland to its knees, seized what belonged to others."

But another thought came to replace to it. "There is no escape anyway, and our new owner needs to be satisfied as best as possible so that he does not direct his fury at us. It's better to try to enjoy the inevitable."

I continued to lick his delicious balls, and even started playing with them, putting one or the other in my mouth, sucking and caressing them with my hands my spit spilling on the sofa. I saw my sister gurgling as she pumped her face back and forth on his vein-covered cock. Barbarian pressed his hand on the girl's head forcing her to gag on the shaft. She looked so pretty with her little hazel eyes red from tears and choking.

The room was filled only with the sweet sucking sounds of two new obedient slave girls servicing the life-giver of the barbarian. Outside was filled with screaming and crying which was somehow giving me warmth sensation in my sex. I clearly was intoxicated, inhaling smell of this male, my new king.

Suddenly the beast stirred and threw his legs behind the arm rest and slumped down.

Between his muscular buttocks I was siring at his ass crack filled with hair and a tight ring of his anus. I moved away in shock, never having seen something so obscene in my life. My new master did not take kindly to this offense. He reached out and slapped me across my face with his hand, barely moving his arm, but still packing a brutal force.

"Do not dare to turn away from me," He growled. He threw my sister to the side and placed me upside down on the sofa. The beast with his huge weight towered over me for a second and the squatted down. My head was now tightly squeezed between his thighs, his balls were lying on the nose, closing my eyes. My head was locked his two sweaty and dirty halves. What a sight it must have been, a dirty savage grinning as he was getting comfortable on a face of a blonde noble woman who was squirming under this enormous beast.

It smelled even worse the sweat not to mention the taste. But I was fearful of my new master, and begin swirling my tongue around the ring pushing it in and out. I felt Jia kneel in front the conqueror and resume her duty of sliding up and down with her mouth. I was hurt by the thought by the thought of my younger sister being the one pleasing the shaft, while I was denoted to licking anus.

I couldn't see anything except his butt and balls, and I couldn't hear anything because my hips were tightly clamped over my ears. It was dark and stinky but I breathed it in demonstrating my obedience, not daring to move out my head and offend my master.

Soon he began to moan, grinding muscular buttocks on my face. His body began to shudder, and I realized that he was coming, so I immediately stuck my tongue as far as possible into his ass. Little sister did not disappoint either, planting her mouth as deep as she could on his cock and pressing her lips and tongue tightly together. She began to swallow, trying not to spill a single drop of precious seed. The barbarian was groaning in an inhuman bliss. My tongue was inside his warm anus, massaging it from the inside while his love shaft was erupting in a young girl's mouth.

For some time after our master got happily quiet, we remained in this position - me, with my head between his thighs, and my sister, with his cock in her mount. Copious amounts of seed and spit were falling from her mouth. She gaged and coughed sucking in the air along with the ooze, but did not dare to try and move away. Finally, the beast lifted his ass and I got some air, being grateful for being allowed to breath again. My luxurious blond hair was all stuck together from sweat from his crotch.

The barbarian slumped back down, yanked my head and my sister's closer to his still enormous manhood. I saw that no matter how hard my sister tried, some of the sperm still spilled out and splashed out on the warlord's stomach and balls. Afraid that he would get angry us for this, I began to carefully lick off his seed from his veiny slab. There was a little bit stuck between the pubic hairs, and I lapped it up as well. To my delighted, our master was softly caressing our hair, which only made me more eager to lick every inch of his body.

Seeing the peaceful smile on the face of our new owner, I gleefully giggled. This might have been the most bliss this warrior has experienced in his battle-hardened life. My sister and I stood up in front of him.

"Jia, fetch the wine," I said to her, and watched as she ran to the kitchen, her ample ass bouncing. I turned back to my captor.

Until now, we considered all men of his age too old for us and did not feel any attraction to them. But now as I looked at this giant, at his incredible manhood between his wide-spread thighs his relaxed, self-confident pose I understood that I would never be able to refuse him. The King. The Lion. The Conqueror. All of those titles came to my silly mind.

My sister poured the master wine. He fumbled with her breasts and give her nipple a slight pinch. Cup was drained in one gulp and he smiled looking at two beauties who were now his property.

"Which one would want first, master?" I asked softly. I wanted to show him that he owned all of us, and I did a little spin. To my surprise, Jia turned around and spread her ass cheeks showing her puffy lips and a small bush on her sex. But he pointed at me.

I smiled as I came up and climbed on top of him, but he suddenly grabbed me and turned over. My small girly body now again covered completely but his colossal muscular frame. I was just pushed into the sofa, and since my head only reached his hairy chest, I found myself in the dark again.

What a sight it must have been for Jia as she watched her older graceful sister being spread wide under the dark-haired giant. Two white slender legs were sticking on each side out from under barbarian. His lean muscular body was in battle mode ready to claim his prize, and his huge ball sack was hanging under his toned buttocks, his spea ready to plunge deep in his slave.

I felt the new huge friend touching my defenses pussy lips. I almost wanted to weep because it looked so much larger that anything that had even been near my little girl.

I thought "This is my new lover for years or even decades" and it was eager to get acquainted.

With one sharp movement the barbarian broke me in stretching me our penetrating deeper than any man before. It wasn't anything like my husband's dick at all! I felt like I was pierced right through down to my ass, pushing the walls of my vagina to such limits that they had never been pushed apart before.

"Oh Gods......" I gasped as waves of tight painful pleasure was emanating from inside.

Having backed up a little, my master punched inside me again, it seemed even further than the first time. He shoved his cock inside over and over again, going faster and faster. Like a ruthless animal he was taking his young girl. A true warrior without fear. By his skill in the war of conquest, he proved his right to this prize.

He fucked me so hard that my eyes started to water. His cock knocked out of me all the memories of my husband and my past life; I could no longer think of anything else but this monster stretching my flesh. I felt infinitely helpless and defenseless, no matter what I tried to say, he would not hear, no matter how I tried to move, I would not succeed. I couldn't do anything at all, and I clearly understood that he would fuck me as much as he wanted, no matter if I wanted it or not.

My pussy began to respond to the pulverizing pounding as my new owner's cock slammed through my tight snatch. It seemed to me that the barbarian had been enjoying my tight little body for hours. He just fucked and fucked, fucked and fucked, fucked and fucked. Oh Gods, what a pathetic excuse the sex with my husband had been. The conquerors cock explained to me what my place was and where I belonged.

Finally, infinity ended, the warrior impaled meon his stake and began to cum. A jet of hot sperm, which burst under incredible pressure, triumphantly rushed throughout my body, fertilizing everything that is possible, his little soldiers taking over my inner city. The master grunted and came for a long time, and I felt his cum pouring into my female depths out of my pussy and down my ass. I meekly accepted more and more portions of sperm, ready to take as much as he saw fit for me. The master knows better how much seed should be pumped into his girl.

After the final filling of my young body, he laid on top of me, and I was afraid that this mighty beast just fell asleep. But after resting, he got up. I couldn't move my legs and took a few awkward steps. raped snatch. My sister looked cum filled vagina with envy

Ormami
Ormami
3 Followers
12