Conqueror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark-haired giant smiled. "You want this too?"

Her sister's eyes lit up, she joyfully rushed to him, hugged him, kissed him, immediately lay down on the sofa and spread her legs wide. The master admired the fully opened young brunette with a submissive look on her face. But suddenly he just poured another cup of wine. A sadness touched his ragged face, something that was unexpected for us to see.

"Many good men died in this war. Brave warriors killed by those nobodies of your race! The pathetic little bastards dared to resist us."

I heard the sorrow in his voice and suddenly I hoped both of our husbands were dead, for their own sake. My sister's expression became serious for a second, two feelings were fighting in her. Finally she said defiantly:

"Take revenge on their wives for this audacity."

A brutal rage flashed in the barbarian's eyes. He looked at my sister the same as he looked at the enemies he slaughtered and jumped on the girl like a mad animal. He slapped her across the face and begin to fuck her with such fury and fierce passion that even I, who was just watching, felt my head spin. Jia's painful wails were completely drowned out by our master's furious roar. All I saw was tone muscular buttocks moving fast up and down, balls slapping on tiny asshole and my sister's slender white legs dangling helplessly at the sides of the usurper.

The shaft was going in and out and Jia wailed, her pussy happily clenching up around the barbarian's invading cock. A mess of his cum, and the fuild that was produced by this intense hate fuck made me tremble with desire. Without any notice, I placed myself where I belonged, to my knees, and crawled towards the animal brutalizing my little sister.

I spread legs our placing my burning pussy on the stone floor. I arched my back and stuck my tongue out and began to lap up the mess of juicier flowing down with each thrust. I heard my sweet sister squeal with pleasure, feeling a tongue on her ass.

Master fucked her brutally for ten minutes, and finally he plunged deep, into my little sister. I did not lose a moment as sealed my lips on his lean ass and stuck my tongue completely inside. The giant roared with pleasure.

We remain in a perfect union like this, his cock impregnating my sister and my slick velvety tongue thanking him by licking his asshole. After a while, he pulled out, and looked at his conquest. The sister had an absent-minded look, eyes rolled back. She was fucked senseless. Delightful.

"You will give back every soldier we lost," he pointed at our bellies. A thought of raising strong boys with his warrior seed was exhilarating to me and I quickly exclaimed:

"I will give you many sons!" I stood on my toes and kissed him.

Finally, the barbarian calmed down and went to sleep on my formerly marital bed. We snuggled on the edges of it, meekly clinging to our master. As I fell asleep, and though about a life that was now growing inside me and my sister, I felt deep satisfaction from the nature taking its course. Inferior males were conquered by strong ones, and females only have a small role - to continue the line of those who are stronger.

12