Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when the second pulsewave hit, and Donna almost fell face first into the ground as her body was wracked with the most intense wave of arousal she had ever experienced. It was so strong that she couldn’t move from her kneeling position lest she further inflame her already moist loins. It wasn’t until she started fingering herself when she saw a figure walk up to her. It was a man, a very beautiful man who radiated power like a beacon. He was so beautiful, his voice deep and sent shivers up her spine, and his semi-erect cock just asking to be tasted. Which was exactly what she did.

“Mmm!” A muffled groan came from Donna as she sat on her knees sucking Thelox’s (or rather, his clone’s) dick.

“Don’t worry, Donna. You’re doing well for your first time. Just like your sister.” Thelox said smiling, and she blushed deeply at his praise.

This wasn’t the real Thelox. He was down below having his fill of Diana’s body. It was a manifestation of him generated to get some pussy from the younger Amazon he sensed milling about up top. When he was charging up his power by fucking Diana, he doubled that charge through sex with Donna. Two girls was more than enough to bring him back to full power within the hour.

At the moment, his cock was halfway in Donna’s mouth, bobbing her gorgeous face up and down his shaft. The feeling of her pink lips grinding back and forth along his fuck-stick was amazing, and her warm mouth felt very accommodating. While not as skilled as Diana, Donna certainly came in as a close second to her sister. His hand rested in her hair, gently guiding her pace as he looked down at the girl who dutifully sat on his knees before him. She slurped on his cock with such skill and patience it was hard to belief she was a novice at this.

Donna continued to groan as she sucked on the cock of the man who once ruled over the Amazons and much of the ancient world in the past. Acting in a very un-Amazon like way, she sucked away with a round of steady bobs. Saliva seeped past her already glossed over lips to trickle down her chin. She idly brushed back her long hair from her face, allowing the sunlight to illuminate her features. Thelox hummed in pleasure and sent a wave of power coursing through her body.

Immediately after he did so, Donna felt her already soaked pussy get wetter and her nipples harden beneath her thin dress. She moaned around the dick in her mouth, adjusting her grip so that she could take in far more cock than even the most experienced whore could handle. Saliva now dripped from her chin, leaking onto the exposed tops of her breasts and sinking into her cleavage, making her tits glisten in the sunlight.

“I think that’s enough preparation, Donna. Time for me to claim you and give you my seed.” Thelox said, pulling Donna’s mouth off his cock with a loud ‘pop’ as she gazed up at him, licking her lips in anticipation. “Turn around and present yourself.”

Donna obeyed his command immediately, spinning around on her knees and bending over on her hands so her ass was presented to him. Her short skirt rode up on her ass, and Thelox lightly flicked it up to expose her bare ass, now awash with her juices. He knelt down behind her and gripped her hips, making Donna quickly turn back around nervously. She bit her lip when she felt his cock line up with her entrance, and gasped when he pushed in firmly and sent his cock deep into the warm, wet and welcome love tunnel of the Amazonian princess.

The groan Thelox gave when sinking his cock into her was only overshadowed by Donna’s cries and the Amazons’ cheers. Feeling how snug her vaginal walls were around is length would be enough to make any red-blooded male cum prematurely-but Thelox was no man, he was a god, and thus the tightness of her pussy was nothing to him. Drawing his hips back, Thelox gave the first thrust that got Donna moaning loudly.

“Yes, that’s it! Fuck, this feels so good!” Donna gasped in erotic approval as she felt her pussy get filled up in a way she never experienced before. Looking back at the man taking her from behind, she got a good look at his perfect body, which was covered in a light sheen of sweat that made his body glisten in the most exotic way. He pounded his cock into her with such force that her entire body was rocking in place.

“Mmm, your cunt is just as good as your sister’s.” Thelox grunted, slapping her ass sharply as he worked himself deeper into her wet, needy snatch. He loved the way her ass jiggled every time he buried his cock into her curvy frame. “I can’t wait to see how your mother feels.”

“She’s...ah...mother is the most beautiful of us Amazons, uh, my lord.” Donna said respectfully, still grunting from the thick cock punching into her womb. “She’ll be the best fuck of us all!”

“I can’t wait.”

Thelox increased the rhythm and force of his thrusts, making sure to bottom out in her pussy each time he impaled her cunt. The sexy smack of skin meeting skin rang out in the courtyard when his balls slapped her clit every time he drove forward. Donna’s mouth hung open, breathy pants coming from her lips as she was used as a cocksleeves.

Their fucking would’ve continued for an hour had Thelox not felt his original body reach its climax with Diana. When the next powerful energy wave surged from the tomb underground, it made Donna hit her orgasm, causing her cunt to squeeze him tight enough to drag him down along with her. Smirking, he allowed himself to follow up with his own orgasm, slamming his cock balls deep and cumming into her with great fervor. Donna’s eyes rolled up into her head as her womb was almost filled up with that first cup-sized blast of cum. The second filled her cunt up completely and following bursts caused her pussy to overflow with jizz.

He rolled his hips to make sure that his filled was pumped into her completely, seeding her womb, and coating her inner walls in a thick glaze of cum. He hummed and smiled as his cock dispensed the last vestiges of his seed before he pulled out of Donna as slow as possible before popping his cockhead out of her folds. Donna relaxed and fell over to her side, cum leaking profusely from her stretched cunt.

His clone body dispersing into light particles, the real Thelox finished pumping his own seed into Diana and got ready to greet the sun once more.

XXXXXX

When Queen Hippolyta felt the energy waves surge throughout the island, she thought she was dreaming. Her first thought was that it was some trick conjured up by Hades or Ares to torture them, and she was ready to enforce Amazonian might on their asses consequences be damned. But such a feat was impossible, for no one could replicate the powerful aura of the man she once worshipped. He was too abnormal and unique for that.

She didn’t waste time gathering Antiope, Artemis and the rest of her elite guard to travel to the sacred tomb where they had buried the god who died upon reaching their shores following that chaotic battle in the distant past. Hippolyta wished it wasn’t a trick, but because she wouldn’t be able to take it if it was some false alarm. Her entourage reached the temple they built deep in the forest and ran into the courtyard where they found a magnificent sight.

Thelox sat on a golden throne he conjured up in the middle of the temple courtyard. Her daughters, Diana and Donna, were on their knees licking and sucking his cock clean, their cunts leaking copious amounts of jizz and their thighs messy with cum. When he saw the assembled Amazons, Thelox smiled and gave them a wave. Hippolyta and the other Amazons sank to their knees and bowed low to the god they thought dead.

“Rejoice, Amazons. Your god king as returned.” Thelox declared. “And I plan on staying this time around.”


12