Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 02

Story Info
The queen of Atlantis pays Thelox a visit.
8.7k words
4.63
14.9k
26

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers

Chapter 2-Adoring Atlanna

The return of Thelox was a grand moment in Amazonian history. Seeing their god, whom they thought dead for thousands of years, alive and standing before them with their princesses at his feet worshipping his cock as they have all those centuries ago was enough to bring them all to their knees. They bowed to him, the only man they would ever bow to, and he sent his power flowing through them and into the island, causing many women to have orgasms right then and there.

Once they got over their shock, Hippolyta ordered her Amazons to throw a proper feast, no, a celebration for their lord. Today would mark the start of a twelve day holiday in which he would fuck every single Amazon, starting with the royal family. Having already had Diana and Donna, that left Hippolyta and Antiope. They all deserved rewards for their loyalty and devotion to him despite the intervention of those false Olympians. This reward would come in the form of him seeing and impregnating every woman on the island. They would give him daughters to fill their ranks, and sons to spread out into the world to spread his order.

The world had changed while he was hibernating, and he needed to know what he was dealing with before he made any significant moves. Until then, it was time to replenish his power by fucking the world's most beautiful women.

Thelox sat on the throne that used to belong to Hippolyta, overlooking the festivities going on down in the city below. Amazons of all ages gathered and shared food and stories, or just got straight to business and fucked in full view of their sisters. Not even Dionysus could set up such a party of debauchery for these women. Diana and Donna were also in attendance, but they were still recovering from getting fucked by their god.

"We were greatly saddened by your departure from this world, my lord. They all mourned your passing for seven days and nights, myself included. It took a long time before we got over it." Hippolyta said, standing on his right like a dutiful wife.

"I know, and I apologize. I would've told you all what was going to happen, but I fell into a coma the minute I stepped foot onto the island." Thelox looked up at her and smiled, making her blush.

"The festival is beginning to heat up, my lord. The other Amazons await your signal to begin the more...raunchy part of the celebration." Hippolyta said. Thelox smiled and nodded.

"Well, we can't keep them waiting, can we?" He said as he felt his cock twitch a bit, drawing her hungry gaze. "There is much about this world I must learn, but first, I need to see this nation of paradise. Your daughters took my cock very well, but I've been most eager for you, Hippolyta."

"I know, my lord, as have I." Hippolyta stood in front of Thelox, her movement attracting the attention of the partying Amazons, who instantly knew that the best part of the festival was about to be kicked off. She unhooked her silk toga and let it drop to her feet, revealing her strong and beautiful body to Thelox.

Despite being a mother to three girls, childbirth had little if no impact on Hippolyta's body. Tall and statuesque, powerful and muscular, Hippolyta was every bit the beauty as her daughters, but of a greater degree. She had long golden hair that reached the middle of her back and tied in a simple but regal style. Her eyes were the color of the sky and her frame curved lovingly and wide at the hips. Her skin was tan and smooth, soft yet resilient to nearly all kinds of damage. Her breasts sloped lovingly upon her torso, large and round, her areola pink and nipples pert. At her groin, the swell of her labia guarded her sex, and was decorated by a golden patch of pubic hair, as dark and shiny as the hair on her head.

Yes, there is no woman greater than Hippolyta of the Amazons. She embodied all ideals of Themyscira, the virtues of love, strength, compassion and nobility, her beauty blessed by the gods themselves and her power matching that of even the legendary kryptonians who walked the Earth. A warrior queen in every sense of the word.

It was clear that Hippolyta was getting impatient in wanting his cock. She was already in the throes of intense arousal and had no problem being claimed in front of her warriors. She laid herself out on the nearby couch, resting her body on the lush pillows to present herself to him.

"I'm ready for you, my lord. Remind me why you're better than the men of the outside world." Hippolyta said.

Thelox stood up, his clothes shimmering like a mirage before disappearing as he walked over to the queen. The women in attendance watched and cheered, chugging down wine and sensually kissing and rubbing against each other. Hippolyta smiled at the scene, looking up at her god and welcoming him with arms and legs spread.

He crawled atop the queen, holding himself just above the voluptuous allure of her divine body, looking down at her. Hippolyta's coy smile invited him to indulge, to experience that pleasure he had missed for so long. Grinning in anticipation, Thelox didn't waste any time in getting between her legs, grasping his shaft to aim his tip into the heat of Hippolyta's cunt.

He could feel the aura of heat emanating from Hippolyta's vagina, and her god locked onto it like a shark drawn to blood. He slit forward until the very tip of his cock nuzzled against the wetness of her pussy. After pressing harder into her cunt, Thelox's cock finally began to push into her. The prompt engulfment of his sensitive shaft into the hot, slick sheath has both him and Hippolyta gasping in euphoria and blissfully overcome by a sensation of carnal lust. Hippolyta moaned loudly, inciting cheers from her Amazons as she was filled with the cock of a man who owned her mind and body. Her eyes slid shut and moans spilled from her lips as her body welcomed him with gutso, warm walls all but rippling to pull him in.

The Amazons got even friskier as they watched their queen get fucked before the entire nation. Two thousand plus Amazons shed their façade of manners and civilized upbringing to indulge themselves in carnal sins that haven't been inflamed since their old glory days. Women, lovers or casual fucks, began kissing each other with great fervor and shedding their already light clothing to reveal strong yet beautiful bodies men of ages past could only dream of. Tongues intertwined like snakes, fingers spread pussy lips, breasts were sucked on and nipples were bitten. Even the food and drink were used in less than proper ways as they were placed on the bodies of more adventurous Amazons and were sensually eaten off, leading to new levels of debauchery.

Back near the throne, Thelox was thrusting into Hippolyta vigorously, his pace increased, and the force of his thrusts causing their wet skin to give a fleshy smack each time he pounded into her. Her arms and legs were coiled around her god, bringing him closer and deeper in her. Their bodies pushed together in a heated sensation of smoothness, her immense breasts squashed against his firm, hard chest. Her puckered nipples rubbed against his rock hard chest, causing sparks of pleasure to run through her body. It was all too wondrous, too blissful, and the waves of power flowing off Thelox's body made the experience all the more memorable.

Thelox was fully hilted inside of Hippolyta at this point, every inch of his immense cock easily engulfed in her soaked pussy that clenched uncontrollably around him. Her legs hung lifelessly at her sides, spread open to allow him more room, and her hands clenched at his muscular, sweat soaked back, fingernails scratching at his firm muscles that tensed with each thrust into her. Hippolyta's walls rubbed at his cock, squeezing him, swallowing him. Such was her divine body that Thelox had to grit his teeth a little to maintain his steady pace without cumming before his time.

Hippolyta smiled through her pleasured haze, having almost forgotten what his cock felt like after spending so many centuries without it, and him. The feeling of her cunt being used as a sleeve for his cock just like the old days was almost enough to drive her insane, and she was a great deal stronger and more resilient than Diana and Donna. Grasping his shoulders to get his attention, Hippolyta spoke to him in a low and seductive voice.

"I have dreamed of this day for ten thousand years, my lord. The day you will return and bless all of Themyscira with your seed. We are yours to do with as you please, ready to heed your every command." Hippolyta gasped as one rough thrust hit a spot in her body that made her mind go blank for a minute. "So...please, unleash all of your lust onto me. I'm strong enough to take it."

The sudden intensity of her words, of her inner heat, goaded Thelox into action like the crack of a whip. With a grunt, he gripped onto Hippolyta's shoulders tightly and his hips surged into action, promptly pulling back to drag half of his cock from her pussy's embrace before shoving it back in. The impact of his hips against the queen's snatch caused her lower body to ripple with a slick slap, and his cock shuddered with a potent intensity within her gorgeous confines. His grunts increased in volume as he really began to fuck her, and his power flowed off him in visible strands of golden energy.

Hippolyta's groans of enjoyment slithered through his ears and reverberated within his mind, and Thelox knew he must keep going. Pulling out, feeling his cock lathered in pussy juice, he slammed back in, and once more driving himself back into Hippolyta's depths. Each time he impaled her, his cock was fully embraced within her silky walls, his cockhead nuzzling her cervix. Her cunt was as glorious as every other Amazon, and was most deserving of sheathing his cock with its moist confines.

"Ah, lord Thelox," Hippolyta moaned through her haze of lustful bliss, her eyes focusing on the passion filled expression of Thelox above her. "I love your cock. I want it to keep fucking me, I want to feel it using me for as long as I can manage it. I'm yours, lord Thelox, I am your slut."

Thelox heard the moans and groans of the Amazons around them fucking each other without abandon, and thought they added a certain charm to the debauchery he indulged in. Reasserting himself, Thelox made sure he was in position before he started up his thrusting, moving faster now, fucking with greater fervency. Hippolyta was no mere virgin, no inexperienced lass like Diana and Donna; she was a queen who indulged in more depravities under his rule than any other Amazon, and she could take it all with ease.

His teeth gnashed together as he maintained his powerful rhythm and nailed Hippolyta again and again, railing her glorious sex as if the gods themselves were goading him. Her moans were loud and begging for more, completely different from her usual regal self. Her body rubbed sensually against Thelox's, her teats pressed so warmly into his chest that she seemed to be radiating a heat almost as strong as his divine form. It was all so intense, so glorious, and he quickly lost himself in the sensations he missed for so long.

For them, it felt like only an hour or so, but in reality, almost the entire night had passed and it was nearing dawn. The sky was still dark, but the Amazons continued to fuck, feasting on each other's cunts and suckling and biting on sweaty tits and licking erect nipples. Thelox, who had been fucking Hippolyta for practically the entire night, soon felt the orgasm building up within his balls. It was only a matter of time before the end came, and each thrust into Hippolyta built up the strong urge to cum, and even he couldn't resist it.

The heat swelled up more fiercely, like a volcano about to burst, driven on by each glorious push of his penis into her sweet pussy. It rippled and trembled around him, positively aching to make him release, but he will do it on his terms alone. Fucking Hippolyta with the last remnants of pre-orgasmic might, he managed to growl to the Amazon, "I'm about to cum, Hippolyta. Be ready to accept my seed, for I'm about to make up for lost time."

"Cum in me, my king! Claim me and show the world that you are the only man who has seeded in the Amazonian Queen's cunt!" Hippolyta cried out, a demand laced with passion and respect.

"I am no man...I am a god!"

Thelox leaned down and latched his lips upon Hippolyta's in a sloppy kiss that muffled their groans lewdly, and then let the boiling power simmering in his balls release itself. In an instant, cum surged through the length of his cock, shuddering within the tight cunt and burst out with astonishing force. Against the cervix, it easily pierced through the hole right into the very depths of the Amazon Queen, and her womb was beset upon by unrelenting spurts of spunk.

As he had with her daughters, Thelox poured out wave after wave of jizz into the core of his queen as he kissed her, thrusting his tongue into Hippolyta's mouth as his shuddering shaft spewed more and more creamy cum into her. The queen's womb was filling up swiftly, white waves swirling within it as every inch was slowly overcome by seed. It practically swelled within her, lathering every aspect of her inner womanhood, and still more shot in to ensure her cunt was filled to the brim.

For her part, Hippolyta moaned in utmost happiness as her core was filled with cum, holding her god more tightly than ever as she reveled in his kiss, his cock, in every ounce of his jizz. Her cunt gripped Thelox's prick tightly, milking it for more, and she adored being filled by him so much, adored all the boiling heat and vicious fluids within as he kept up the flow. Soon he will be breeding women all over the world and showing just how potent he was.

The Amazons fucking each other also reached their many varied climaxes, hitting their limits and yet many still continued.

Thelox's stream was still going strong, continuously pumping cum into Hippolyta's cunt. Her womb was filled by now, swollen with seed, and now the semen barreled through the rest of her cunt, sensually heating every inch of her slick pussy. The queen's muffled groans of glee intensified, reverberating through Thelox's lips as she reveled in it all, reveled in her vagina being flooded so severely. The viscous cum slithering over her walls and out of her rim heated her so passionately, warming her wondrously.

He was still cumming, moaning into his whore's mouth as he utterly flooded her pussy with cum. Her cunt was so divine that it seemed to provoke more semen out of him than usual, something rarely achieved with him. But Thelox wasn't in the mood for making her belly expand with his copious amounts of seed.

With sudden strength and speed, Thelox pulled himself free of Hippolyta's lips and grasp, rising up to kneel before his partner. The queen groaned in bewilderment, wondering why her god left her embrace, as he pulled his cock right out of her sloppy cunt, causing a flood of cum to flow out of the gaping hole, a veritable river of white. Thelox grasped his cock and aimed it over the queen.

His ten-inch shaft kept on shooting, and a thick stream of semen hosed down her voluptuous body. From her groin to her naval to her enormous tits and even up to her face, Thelox's cock splattered Hippolyta with semen, shooting thick, white cream all over her toned body. Hippolyta moaned with happiness yet again as she realized what he was doing, and shuddered with glee as hot thick cream coated her body.

Furiously jerking off his cock to keep the flow going strong, Thelox roared with delight as he came all over the queen, painting her smooth skin white in potent blasts. Hippolyta's lower body was caked with cum, most of it leaking from her overstuffed cunt. Her large tits were also covered in spunk, more so than the rest of her body due to Thelox paying more attention to that area. Her face and hair were also coated in jizz, and her eyes closed in bliss at being cummed on so lewdly.

Finally the flow ended and Thelox took a deep breath to calm himself. Glancing down at the cum filled and stained queen gasping for breath beneath him, Thelox stood up from the couch and looked over the sex-crazed women just starting to come down from their high. All the Amazons looked up at the naked form of their king and were immediately stricken with lust. His body was bare for all, covered in sweat that glistened in the morning sunlight. Thelox looked up at the brightening sky and smiled. It was the dawn of a new day in a new era for this world.

XXXXXX

In ancient times, Thelox was worshipped as a god and he definitely saw himself as one. But truthfully, Thelox didn't know what he was.

His mother was the only one with the same power as his. Legends said that she descended from the moon onto Earth. When she reached the planet, she saw a world engulfed in chaos and war, a race of mortals separated by religion, language and cultures. Seeing to bring order to the world, she used her immense power to bring humanity under her rule, creating a global empire that united the human race and had her as their sole goddess to worship. Eventually, she took a husband and had a son-Thelox.

Thelox differed from his mother's way of ruling. She ruled through fear, forcing people to submit through intimidation, brute force and terror tactics to keep the populace in line. Thelox preferred to gain followers through a combination of manipulation, genuine loyalty and subjugation through subterfuge. Better to mix up tactics instead of relying on one thing that's bound to backfire. You could only rely on fear to keep the people in line before fear gave way to anger and set the people against you. His mother didn't like his way of ruling, but he didn't care. It was going to be his empire one day. Their arguments only got worse as he grew older.

Around the time he was still in his teens (which would be considered 50 in human years) the Amazons were still a fledgling but quickly growing order of warrior women who worshipped his mother as their protector. Women from all over the world joined their ranks and traveled across the continent now known as Europe, making a name for themselves as warriors of virtue, love, and strength. They had made many enemies, among them the powerful warrior Heracles, who was the first and last man to have accosted Themyscira, their island home gifted to the Amazons by his mother.

Heracles had traveled to the island under a flag of peace, but he shown his true colors before long. He would've taken the Amazons' virtue and honor, but Thelox came and rescued them, striking Heracles down and destroying his army. He allowed the Amazons to take their vengeance upon the arrogant man, and his skull was still mounted atop the palace to this day. The Amazons came to worship him as well, and in time he knew the true pleasures of sex with an Amazon, beginning with the then princess Hippolyta and moving down the line. It was a swell time to be alive and a god.

Looking back now, Thelox didn't know exactly when things went south, but he figured it had something to do with his mother's paranoia reaching a boiling point and erupting into a full blown family feud. His mother sought to tear down everything he had built and he wasn't going to allow that to happen. Their battles were something to be spoken of in legends for a millennia. The world was reshaped by their war, and thousands died in the conflict that tore apart a thousand year empire. In the end, he won, but just barely.

After sealing his mother's corpse back into the moon, Thelox, tired and out of power, returned to Themyscira. According to Hippolyta, he passed out as soon as he set foot on the island and it appeared to the Amazons that he was dead. Greatly saddened by the death of their god and king, they buried Thelox in a remote temple deep in the forests of their island. That was all ten thousand years ago. Now he was awakened and knew that the world and humanity had changed greatly in the time of his hibernation-and not in a good way either.

Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers