Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any hesitations (not that she had any) she had vanished as she knelt there on the floor, working her mouth back and forth on the man's thick, throbbing cock, her hands perched against the inside of both of his powerful thighs. Her motions were slow and sweet for the moment, almost romantic in how they worked over his flesh. Like so many of Thelox's lovers, Atlanna had a style uniquely her own. Hers was slow and gentle, tending to him with loving compassion more akin to that between a mother and son.

Each press of her lips, each lick of her tongue sent Thelox's body tensing in pleasure, his member throbbing and twitching with every passing second. When Atlanna's mouth left his cock, it was to lower her lips to his sack underneath, where her tongue slid out to tease him with the tip, drawing tiny lines of warm moisture over his sensitive skin.

"I never imagined that I'd meet the king of the ancient world in my lifetime." Atlanna said as she pressed her cheek along the side of his cock, looking up into his handsome features as she did so. She nestled it to her face like someone would a darling pet, her cheeks red and her lips parting in aroused, warm pleasure. "I thought the stories of you were just myths, but something always told me that you were real. I'm glad I kept an open mind."

"I am too." Thelox said, his cock strong and warm as it pressed against the queen's cheek. He continued to watch her as she cradled it close, a smile forming on his lips as he saw just how much she tended to it. The woman practically worshipped it with her fingers and lips; stroking him tenderly before leaning her head forward to press a loving kiss to the side of his shaft. "You and Hippolyta will lead the vanguard of my combined forces in the conquest of this world, and once I have regained domination of Earth, you two shall be my queens in the new empire."

Atlanna beamed and drew her mouth over his cock once more, sucking him down another few slow, sweet inches. With Atlanna's mouth tracing back and forth over his shaft, Thelox let himself relax with a wonderful sigh, allowing himself to let the woman to the work for once. She was surprisingly good at this, not just pleasuring him but also making him relax and allow her to do all the work. Atlanna pleased him like the king he was, and in return he would give her the greatest pleasure known to man. He idly thought of the superpowered women out there in the world, heroes and villains he couldn't wait to fuck them all.

He smiled, warmth rushing over him as he started to feel his peak coming. He gazed down at Atlanna when the moment began, knowing she could feel his climax coming. Her hand slipped underneath his sack to gently massage him free, while her mouth was holding static against the edge of his cockhead. One hand was stroking him in slow, loving grips, and with a beautiful smile spread over her sucking mouth, she looked up at her god with ready, adoring eyes. She was eager to receive Thelox's seed, and couldn't be happier to be the one helping him release.

She rolled her tongue flesh against the tip of his cock when she felt his shaft start to throb, and when the moment came, she controlled his flow with the press of her tongue and the slow, steady grip around the base of his length. Atlanna sucked hard, drinking every last bit of cum into her mouth, making her cheeks swell out as she took in the semen. Her eyes flickered with something like contentment, and she somehow managed to keep all of his cum into her mouth without spilling a drop.

Thelox had seen a lot of impressive things in his time, but fuck, seeing a woman actually keep all of his cum in her mouth without spilling a drop was right at the fucking top.

Atlanna gurgled just a little as she enjoyed the load before she swallowed it down with a flick of her head and a firm contraction of her throat. Her smooth neck rippled as it slid down, and she gave a hot moan of satisfaction as she felt the last droplets slide down her gullet. Shuddering, she sighed contentedly as she licked her lips, and smiled up at Thelox with flushed cheeks.

"You certainly are a woman who tests her limits." Thelox commented with a smile. His member was drained for the moment yet he remained hard, thanks in part to seeing Atlanna stand up before him in all her naked glory.

She smiled at him and pushed him back a little as she mounted him, her bare boy pressing in against Thelox. When her bountiful chest lowered in front of his gaze, the young god took to it quickly; his lips pursing around a nipple and drawing it forward much to the delight of the queen. Atlanna's voice cried out in delight as she swung her legs around Thelox's waist, straddling him while a hand lowered to search for the frame of his thick, eager cock. When she found his shaft, she held him gently and worked it close until she felt the tip of it slide over her folds. The two shared a brief glance, Thelox's mouth still locked on her tit, and with a deep breath Atlanna pushed down, letting him inside her.

Pleasure washed through Atlanna's body and she ran her hands through Thelox's long black hair, losing her fingers within the locks while she savored the stretching of her cunt around his dick. He filled her neglected walls impossibly well; his length and girth a perfect fit. She was warm and wet within, and her muscles tightened around him, almost immediately refusing to ever let him go. Still, Thelox continued to suckle on her breasts, groaning into her chest as his cock reached deep inside her.

Atlanna's head was swimming as she realized that her body was being claimed by a fabled god, and it would be the first of many sessions with him. Holding his head close to her breasts, she began to bounce on his lap, pulling or pushing his thick, hungry length inside her with each pump.

Thelox also took great pleasure from their intertwining bodies, savoring his cock buried deep into her body. The wet slaps of flesh on flesh filled the quiet bedroom with Atlanna's lovely moans and his muffled grunts. His hands roamed her bare boy, trailing down her back or lowering underneath her rear to give her firm ass a hearty squeeze. He allowed her to set the pace, which was slow and measured, her cheeks clapping on his thighs every time she went down on him.

Atlanna would often break her pattern of thrusts by pushing herself down on him until his entire length was buried in her pussy and rolling her hips to rub his cock along her sensitive walls. Thelox bit at her nipples harder and slapped her ass, making her yelp and moan. Their bodies were sweaty and glistening in the waning sunlight and it was something she had never ever dreamed of happening in her lifetime.

Eventually their peaks came, and they carried them with the same grace and dignity they had already thrown themselves into. Thelox grew silent as his cock began to swell and Atlanna bit her bottom lip as she also felt her release coming. Her eyes rolled back as she came like a waterfall around his shaft, and this triggered his own orgasm, his dick swelling with jizz before firing ropes of cream into her. Her head rolled back and she gave a wonderful moan as she was stuffed with cum, feeling his cock swell and pulsate with every blast of cum shot into her womb.

Thelox held her on his lap as he let Atlanna's cunt milk him for everything he had and didn't let her go until he felt his near endless streams of cum slow to a stop. Atlanna still held onto him tightly and was panting heavily, sweaty and out of breath, almost delirious with pleasure. The once regal looking queen looked like one of the fucked silly Amazons he had the pleasure of having earlier.

Yes, things were going extremely well for him. With the queens of both Themyscira and Atlantis in his harem, he could finally get started on reclaiming the planet for his empire. And to do that, he had to subjugate the world's female heroes first.