Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 03

Story Info
After fucking the Atlantean queen, Thelox moves onto Mera.
4.1k words
4.53
11.2k
17
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
334 Followers

Chapter 3-Mating with Mera

Upon the shores of Themyscira's eastward beach, the gleaming blue waves lapped playfully around the white sandy shores, tenderly washing over the land with gentle rippling sounds. Little crabs scuttled around in the sand in search of debris to scavenge, waving their claws at each other whenever confrontations occurred. Near the beach, the cheerful calls of birds within the lush forest add a distinctive song to the pleasant scene, as they tree were perched on swayed ever so slightly in the wind. It was truly befitting of the name Paradise Island.

Several Amazons were enjoying themselves at the beach, relishing in the lush tropical heat of the sun and enjoying the cool ocean breeze as they indulged in recreational activities. Some were lying naked on large towels, leaving their bare bodies open to the sun's kisses, whilst others build elaborate sand castles. Others were playing in the water, laughing and hollering as they tossed a boll between themselves, and there were even two women engaged in more carnal acts, kissing and sucking on each other, moaning lustfully as they rubbed their bodies against one another. All in all, quite the lovely day at the beach.

Thelox would've thought himself a fool if he didn't take advantage of this beautiful place. With the lovely scenery, beautiful women, and current high he was still experiencing from fucking the Atlantian queen, Atlanna, he decided to spend this wonderful afternoon fucking another Amazon-the young spitfire Artemis.

"For a woman who's never had a man before, you're definitely a pro at this, Artemis." Thelox commented as the red haired Amazon took his cock into her mouth. He was sitting in a simple beach chair overlooking the ocean and in full view of the other Amazons on the beach.

The pony-tailed Amazon bobbed her head up and down Thelox's shaft without any sense of self-control or restraint. He watched her choke herself on his dick, taking more than half of his godly member down her throat. Her tongue swirled along the underside of his length and he groaned as he felt his balls churn and his cock throb from the wonderful sensations. Artemis' natural fierceness translated to her sexual skills, and this was enhanced by her need to one-up her sister Alexa, who left quite an impression on him.

Abruptly, Artemis pulled back, leaving his cock pulsating with need and covered in her saliva. She stood up and pulled herself onto his lap, straddling his waist. Thelox's eyes brightened as his cockhead was pressed against the beautiful Amazon's slit, and Artemis also bit her lip at the physical contact between their loins. She had been waiting for this ever since she saw her sister getting fucked from behind in their home.

With a victorious, triumphant cry, Artemis of the Amazons sank down on Thelox's cock, right then and there. Every last inch of his spit-covered, throbbing member slid inside of the beautiful red head, and thanks to his considerable size and her entire weight falling down on him, his dick punched right through her cervix as well, the first few inches of his shaft filling her womb and stretching it out around his cockhead.

Artemis came immediately, her eyes crossed and her tongue hanging straight out as her body tensed up and experienced an explosive orgasm. Her folds clenched rapidly around Thelox's dick and she shortly recovered from the first climax he'd brought her to. Regaining some of her senses, the warrior woman started bouncing up and down on his member, riding his cock as fast and hard as she could.

Thelox just continued to lie back on the chair and allowed her to take the lead, watching her firm tits bounce along with her, savoring his large cock being caressed and rubbed by her soaking wet cunt that was spread around it. When she raised herself up, Thelox grabbed her hips and roughly slammed her down onto his lap with enough force to fracture a human woman's pelvis, though the impact just sent a flood of euphoria rushing through her body. Not even letting her recover, he started thrusting upwards into Artemis' cunt and womb and fucked the redhead as she rode him as fast and hard as she could.

"H-How does it feel, my lord?" Artemis gasped, rolling her hips to grind his shaft along the insides of her cunt. "Does my cunt feel better than my weaker-mmm-sister?"

"All Amazons feel lovely, Artemis, your sister included. Aside from the queen and her family, you all are equal in my eyes." Thelox said passionately, not even winded from his hard fucking of the wild woman on top of him.

Artemis could feel the strong love and adoration in his words and it increased her arousal tenfold, making her bounce on his lap harder. He slammed her onto his cock harder and faster, making sure he bottomed out in her every time she sank down onto him. Thelox felt his climax approaching and closed his eyes as he let his release go, slamming her down onto his shaft one last time before cumming right into her. Thick clumps of seed shot through her pussy and filled her womb right then and there, painting her sacred insides white and creamy as she cried out and orgasmed once more from his dick.

Thelox didn't let her go as he came into her, making sure that she got the full force of his cum just like the other women he fucked in the past. As his cock pumped obscene amounts of cum into his latest conquest, he thought of what he was going to do for the rest of the day. There were still thousands of Amazons to fuck, but he'd be rude to ignore the queen's bodyguard, Mera. He was in the midst of making plans on how to handle the outside world, and that beautiful woman had yet to be blessed by his godly cock. Maybe he'll pay her a visit after fucking all the Amazons on the beach. That's a good idea.

XXXXXX

In between the sessions he had with the Amazons, Thelox would often spend time with Atlanna, who was a surprisingly wonderful person to talk with when he wasn't fucking her brains out. Like Hippolyta, there was something about her that just made her pleasant to be around, probably an antithesis to his overwhelming masculinity that he sometimes welcomed in his downtime. During these meetings, he would also meet Atlanna's bodyguard, Mera.

Mera was just as beautiful as her queen. Her lusciously voluptuous body was clad in a skin-tight green suit, a scaly leathery one-piece that practically left nothing of the lustrous bodyguard to the imagination. Her curvaceous frame, powerful legs and impressive bosom seemed to ripple under her delightful outfit, with her pale skin gleaming in the sun thanks to the water clinging to her after her afternoon swim. Her long red hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes shined with power and authority. Thelox could only think of the ignored suitors back in Atlantis clamoring after her in vain. The thought made him smirk.

So after fucking the entire beach full of Amazons, Thelox went back to the palace to meet up with Mera, who was more than eager to meet her nation's patron god face to face in private. Atlanna was kind enough to set up the meeting and give them the privacy they needed, though Thelox wasn't adverse to having a small audience.

"I've heard so much about you from Atlantian texts, but I never thought you were actually real. It's hard to discern history from myths." Mera told him. "Forgive me, my lord, but the legends of your power seemed too fantastical to be true."

"I understand. I've read some of the ancient texts from the Amazons' library and even though most of its true, I can see having trouble believing it if you didn't see it for yourself." Thelox said, taking a sip of his wine. He was sitting in his chair naked, out on the balcony of the queen's bedroom in the palace.

Mera took a look outside at the Amazons lingering outside the palace, focused on Thelox's chambers specifically. They were the unlucky women who had yet to be blessed by their god's cock and wanted to at least get a glimpse of him in his naked glory before he went back inside. Mera herself had a hard time holding a conversation while trying not to be distracted by his godly body.

"Will I get to see if those stories are true?" Mera asked.

"Soon, though there is one myth you can definitely confirm for yourself." Thelox stood up and entered his chambers, much to the disappointment of the onlookers down below. Mera took a deep breath, knowing that the minute she went back inside, she wasn't going to come back out for quite a while.

Mera followed Thelox back into his chambers and was immediately ensnared in a kiss. Clearly the god wasn't going to wait to have sweet fun with the Atlantian.

Holding the sea warrior closely, Thelox groaned as his lips were pressed firmly against hers, relishing her softness, her sweet feminine taste mingled with the fresh salt of seawater. Mera returned the favor, purring pleasurably into the mouth of the taller man as she put her arms around him, holding him close as the god's hands stroked down her back, gliding over the smoothness of her suit and the faint dip between her shoulder blades.

Throughout their fervent kissing and stroking, Thelox's cock swelled with arousal. Spurred on by the luscious enjoyment he had with such a beautiful woman, his penis grew more and more erect, readying for when it could finally breed its second Atlantian womb.

Thelox's hands roamed down Mera's body, feeling over the bubbly roundess of the woman's rear, squeezing nicely at her plush ass. She moaned sweetly at that, pressing herself closer to the god's hard, firm body. She herself wasted no time in exploring Thelox's body with her hands, marveling at how such a normal looking man could hold such amazing power. She thought of all the Amazons he fucked so far, along with her queen, and just wondered how the hell could such a magnificent being come into existence? He was perfect, he was powerful, and he was strong in mind and body, all just part of the package of being the former king of the world.

And speaking of package...

Mera felt the firm sensation of a thick length idly poking around at her groin, sliding between her thighs, lightly tapping against her with each subtle movement the man made. It's a lewd little tease, the way her partner's cock was clearly grinding against her legs and hips tenderly thrusting between the slick scales of her outfit as Thelox gave soft groans from the sensations felt from it. Finding herself quite absorbed with the tender touches and the appendage performing them, Mera released her lips from Thelox's and gazed down to see how big his already large shaft had gotten.

Turned out, it had gotten a lot bigger. For the first time since accidentally walking in on her queen's time with Thelox (neither of them noticed) she laid eyes on his now erect cock in its lengthening glory. The soft phallus she'd gazed on this evening had swollen to near three or four times its size, evolving into a thick and potent cock that had to be about ten inches or more in length. The pinkish tip was bulbous and rounded, a potent end to the intimidating girth, and the swelling of veins throughout it are testament to the intense potency flowing through it. The cock twitched between her thighs, tenderly rubbing at the slick cameltoe of her suit, along her thighs, and the sea warrior was utterly astounded by the sight of it, by just how huge it was.

Awestruck at the size of her god's cock, Mera could only continue to stare at it in a mixture of disbelief and amazement, before she feebly murmured, "T-That was inside of my queen...?"

"Yes, and I'd say she took it into her very elegantly considering its size. I wonder if you'll be as accommodating." Thelox smiled at her nervousness. "Some preparation is usually needed if you want to take this in."

"O-Of course." Mera cleared her throat. The thought of her very womb being bred by such a hefty shaft made her face flush and her heart rate increase.

The Atlantian pulled away from the god's embrace and walked over to the bed. The man observed her as she idly flexed her arms behind her and unclasped the golden armor around her collar. She let it drop with a metallic thud and then unzipped the front of her suit. Keeping her back to Thelox so as to not spoil anything, she drew the sipper right down to her groin and then flexed her lustrous body out of it. The tightly scaled green cover dropped from her with ease, exposing all of her bare body underneath, from the swell of her smooth shoulders and her lovingly curved back to her bubbly rear and phenomenal legs.

Once the suit was a pile at her feet, Mera turned to face Thelox with a swish of her crimson air. Thelox licked his lips, his cock now throbbing almost painfully with anticipation as he gazed upon the nude body of his honored guest.

Mera was slightly more curvaceous then most Amazons he encountered, built not quite as strongly; her frame was more akin to a professional swimmer than a dedicated warrior. She had curves throughout her body, from the swell of her impressive chest (as large as her queen's and even Diana's) to the bubbly roundness f her luscious rear. Her legs were particularly magnificent, long and strong wonder of ocean beauty, and all of her pale complexion was topped off by the faint layer of water perpetually adhered to her.

"I'd say you've passed the inspection...and then some." Thelox hummed, his cock bobbing long and straight in the air.

Some of his power rolled off his body and filled the room. It didn't go farther than the door and thus didn't spark another lesbian orgy outside the palace walls like last time, though for Mera, who was instantly engulfed in its thick waves, felt the effects immediately. Her body felt hotter, her face flushed, her loins started tingling with a heat that could only be doused in one way. If Mera was worried about becoming slick enough to accept his cock into her, then she needn't worry anymore.

In the literal blink of an eye, Thelox stood before her, his cock poking at her belly as he groped her plump breasts and pushed her against the bed. She fell back onto the soft mattress and he followed after her, climbing onto her body and rubbing his cock along her glistening womanhood. Mera's legs were spread wide, ensuring her pussy was fully exposed to the god. His tanned muscular frame was a contrast to the slender build of the paler Atlantian. Her heavy breasts were brushed by his hard chest and she shuddered at having such a perfect being over her. Grasping her perfect thighs, Thelox pressed his cockhead against her trembling heat and slowly but surely probed into his partner's pussy.

With a faint push, the tip started to push past the swollen lips into the alluring warmth of her soaked snatch. Mera purred softly as she felt her vagina start to be pushed apart, ready to accommodate the massive shaft aiming to take it to the very depths. Thelox himself simply hummed at the enthralling heat, sinking himself deeper and deeper into her. He was going to go soft first to better acclimate her to his dick, but once she was ready, all bets were off.

His shaft slid into her sex, grinding past her sweet wet walls so nicely; he noted that she was rather tight, but her wet innards were easily pushed aside by the raw girth of his length. Thelox could only grin at the thought of ruining the woman he knew many Atlantian men and women wanted a taste of for so long. As for Mera, she was moaning loudly as her god sank deeper within her, filling her so nicely and hoping that when it cums it'll feel just as good.

Thelox continued to sink deeper and deeper into Mera, their chests rubbing pleasurably as their hips bumped together, with Thelox's cock fully buried within Mera. Their groins melded together as Mera's cunt held his cock within a tight, wet sheath, with his tip pressing against the woman's very cervix, just barely poking through the entrance to her womb.

"Gods above, this feels...amazing." Mera moaned, her eyes sliding shut as she reveled in the thick cock spreading her innards.

Thelox was also relishing his cock lodged within her luscious cooch and bathed in the sweet euphoria, gearing up to pound into her without abandon once she got going. "It feels wonderful on my end as well. I'm going to have so much fun breeding you. Shall we get started now?"

"Yes," Mera breathed. "Please."

Thelox pulled his shaft back, drawing it out inch by inch. The sea warrior moaned softly through pink lips throughout every meager millimeter of his movement, shuddering pleasurably as her cunt clenched sporadically around the god's thick shaft. When Thelox had around two thirds of his cock outside Mera's pussy, slick with her fluids, he promptly shoved it back in, hilting himself again in a potent thrust. He repeated the motion, withdrawing up to a decent length before he shoved back in.

Their hips slapped together with a squelching noise born from Mera's leaking fluids and she was left gasping with ecstasy at the surge of pleasure brought on by the massive shaft pushing into the slick snatch. Thelox's large hands clenched her soft thighs to hold her down while he pumped into her, his chest rubbing against her breasts and hard nipples with each shudder, sweat starting to form on their skin.

Mera wailed in ecstasy as Thelox really started to get into it. She felt every inch of it being rammed into her, grinding over her walls, the thick tip kissing her cervix, sending sharp dazzles of pleasure through her nerves. She adored it, relished it, found it every bit as invigorating as the rush of battle.

Mera's moans and cries encouraged Thelox to increase the speed and power of his thrusts, drawing on his divine strength to make each push of his phallus even more potent. The slick slaps of their hips bumping each other rang throughout the room, accompanied by their heavy groans and gasps, and the shuddering of the bed itself, the hefty frame trembling beneath the power of a godly romp.

She relished the increased for being inflicted on her cunt, the greater strength of Thelox's penis fucking her in ways no other man on Earth could copy in any way. It intensified her already potent enjoyment of their mating, and had her body shuddering with utmost euphoria. A normal human would've had trouble coping with such force, but Mera's Atlantian physiology (capable of withstanding intense water pressures) had no trouble, and she actually encouraged him going all out on her body. Thelox fucked her hard with the intent to dominate her, reshape her cunt so that it'll only fit his cock, and fill her with so much cum she'll be birthing his children for decades.

The thought was enough to make her moan and hold onto Thelox tightly, making him feel her fast paced heartbeat through her chest with each powerful thrust into her. She held onto his powerful, muscular arms as the bed trembled with each thrust; the slick squishes of their sexes colliding knocked the breath from her lungs and left her breathless before she had a chance to inhale.

"I'm so, so close." Mera gasped, feeling the heat swell within her. Each thrust of Thelox's cock hit her deeply, spurring on the potent swelling of warmth, like magma building within an undersea vent. It was going to erupt soon, and explode with tremendous force as she surrendered her body and womb to the god. "I'm going to c-cum, my lord. I'm going to cum h-hard!"

Thelox could feel it himself, how the woman's core seemed to burn around his shaft. Soon her cunt will squeeze him so tightly that the friction would cause him to explode and he would welcome that climax with open arms...as will she. "Then cum, Mera, cum hard! Cum for me, as hard as you can!"

The bodyguard obeys her god and king without question like the good soldier she was.

With a piercing squeal, Mera gave into her orgasm. Thelox grunted as her cunt constricted around his relentlessly thrusting shaft, squeezing it tightly, pushing into it. It made fucking her twice as good, to sink his cock in and out of her even tighter pussy. This causes the heat swelling within his balls to increase and his cock to shudder for the impending climax.

Venus444
Venus444
334 Followers
12