Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm about to cum, Mera." Thelox grunted, closing his eyes and slowly losing himself to the velvety embrace of the snatch swallowing his cock repeatedly. "Are you ready for my seed?"

"Yes! C-Cum inside me! Please, do it inside!" Mera shrieked in response, positively lost in her euphoria, senselessly squirming and shuddering as the god's cock continued to mercilessly pound her leaking cunt. "Fill me with your seed! Breed me! I want your seed inside!"

Her ecstatic pleas rang in Thelox's ears and thus he acted to indulge them. Giving into the grand pleasure within, the intense instinct to cum, Thelox threw his head back and roared with blissful triumph as he came right inside of Mera's cunt, slamming in straight to the hilt.

Mera's screams shorted out and her eyes rolled back as she felt thick bursts of semen pour right into her, straight into her very core. His cock throbbed with each creamy deposit and penetrated her cervix to fill her womb. It had no problem painting her innards white, filling up her core with its viscous mass, and more spurts continued to come, completely and utterly overtaking all the space in her womb before it began to spill into the rest of her pussy. She felt the thick streams flowing down her cunt and it sent sparks through her lower body.

Thelox continued to pour a hefty load into the woman, almost a greater amount than the load he pumped into Artemis earlier. His cum was leaking more potently now, trails of white emerging from Mera's stretched rim over his shaft. He felt the heat of his fluids dribbling out of his partner's sex, pooling into a sloppy puddle beneath them, staining the sheets and gathering around the faint indents of the woman's plush ass.

Eventually Thelox reached his limit, and he stopped cumming. His flow grew weaker and weaker, dwindling down into droplets. But even with the end nigh, there was still the luscious satisfaction of having filled Mera with so much cum; her canal was overflowing itself now, every bit as swollen with semen as her womb, and Thelox groaned with relish for it.

When the last globule of cum leaked from Mera's flooded cunt, Thelox slumped over Mera and slowly pulled his cock out, his shaft's firmness already fading somewhat, coated in a mixture of juices leaking from the woman's cunt.

As for Mera, she was on the verge of passing out, her body covered in sweat, out of breath and exhausted. There was a slight swell in her womb that was visible through her stomach, along with a profusely leaking cunt full of seed that pooled under her firm ass. Thelox smiled at the familiar sight and stood up, rolling his shoulders and glancing outside at the city before him. This was what it was like to breed a wondrous woman. To be inside her, to cum inside her womb, completely and utterly filling her with semen. Mera's fate will be the fate of all powerful women in this world. He will revive his family with the Amazons and superheroes of the world.

There were still quite a few Amazons to fuck into a coma, but he had all the time in the world. He had finalized a joint force of Amazons and Atlantians who will form the vanguard of his conquest of this planet. Come tomorrow, he will finally begin plans with taking control of this world back from man and turning this world into the empire it was supposed to be...starting with him conquering the most powerful women on the planet.

12