Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her arms are stretched out before her to meet the black leather cushioned semi circular grooves of base half of the pillory, I hear the heels of her boots scrape on the stone floor, I keep watching her fight, her refusal to accept how overpowered she genuinely is.

They hold her wrists down, from behind her, her teeth gritted as she keeps up her fight. Her body bent forward at an angle that assists me. Placing my hand firmly to the back of Hannah's neck I push her neck towards the lined groove cut from the thick wood as I lower the top bar slowly down across the back of her left wrist, her slender neck and then finally her right wrist.

"Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god..." Hannah repeats on a panicked tone.

I hear the pillory lock close around her with a harsh click of the lock mechanism. Hannah now bent double before me trapped.

With out pause or hesitation the two cowled males' step back.

"Oh my god... oh dear god help me... please help me." Hannah mutters trance like now on repeat.

I tilt her head up by her jaw to face me, her eyes burning into me at the understandable indignity of the position she finds herself in. I note the full and intricate detail of the dark make up winter has applied to her already beautiful face.

"Please..." she begs, "...not like this... not like this..."

"Use you however I see fit..." I reiterate our agreement, "...this is how I see fit."

"Hector... Hector..." there is a quite calm to her voice suddenly "...I'm begging you please."

Hannah looks up at me, her focus solely on me, seemingly not noticing as the thick wooden beams, set on runners sunk into the floor are pushed closed around her boot clad ankles, achieving the complete restraint of her body.

"Let me use you..." I crouch to her level, "...let me use you like this, and you'll be freed I promise you."

Letting go of her jaw her head falls her jaw resting against the thick wood locked around her neck. I rise and step aside, stepping away to her left, wondering how long it will be before she looks to her own reflection in the broad high mirror that sits on the wall she faces.

"Leave us..." I offer with a nod to the two cowled males, "...wait outside until required."

"Don't let him do this..." Hannah begs in vain, "...help me ...please help me."

Without a word in response, they step away, I briefly meet Winters eye before the three of them head through the doors to leave the room. Moments later as I turn back to appreciate Hannah's body trapped in the restraint of the Pillory, I hear the double doors swing closed.

Leaving me with her.

"Shall we get started" I offer with a sardonic grin, looking to her reflection in the mirror. Her head hangs low still, she attempts to thrash to gain mercy from her restraint as she shakes her head.

"Why... why are you doing this?" Hannah attempts to reason.

"You wouldn't want to begin to appreciate..." I coldly offer "...the truth will break you more than anything you're about to experience."

My answer cryptic to her, she falls silent as she tries to make sense of my words.

The innocent little lamb blissfully unawares of the carnal sins of the man she loves, the man she in essence surrenders herself to protect. The cruel irony of his total disdain for her, his lack of morals. I picture that crass grin as I recall him boasting of his liaison with young Laura Mancini, taking what he wants when he wants.

Tonight, I take from him what I want, the man is a cunt, tonight she will surrender her cunt yet again for his sins.

"Some men..." I offer as I trace my left hand across her spine, causing her to flinch. "...can take what they want ...when they want."

Walking around the pillory I slip my hand into my pocket as I crouch as I retrieve the item I placed there in my pocket before she had been paraded into the room.

"Tonight, I'm taking you."

I swiftly draw the black ball gag up against her lips, my viscous action catching her off guard as she makes to protest the ball of gag dissects her jaw.

"Relax Hannah... you may learn to appreciate."

Securing the gag as I buckle it tight across the back of her head below her ponytail that hangs down the left-hand side of her face. Standing back to my full height I am hard for her, I have been since she was led before me, my dick strains at the back of the black linen trousers that clad my legs. The urge to step up behind her and claim her as she begs and protests into the gag which stifles her voice is immense.

I choose not to, I draw composure as I step behind her taking to my knees, admiring the backs of her toned stocking clad thighs as she struggles in the grip of her restraint.

Reaching my fingers up I gently pull aside the tiny black G-String then yank harshly, hearing her muffled yelp as the garment rips from her in my hand.

Pressing apart Hannah's ass cheeks, I press my face forward extending my tongue feeling her tense against me as I begin to feast on her bound body.

**********

Stepping out of the linen trousers I kick them aside as I step up behind her.

Hannah's protest have verbally subsided, her attempts at physically struggling I assume she now appreciates are futile.

I run my hand slowly over my dick, I can still taste her on my lips, the stimulus my fingers and my tongue have provided may not offer satisfaction to her, but they serve a purpose as I ready her body.

Looking ahead at her reflection in the mirror under the beam of the spotlight that illuminates the Pillory from the ceiling I note the shadows across what I can see of her face.

Hannah awaits me, she awaits the inevitable enforced submission that placing her in the merciless grip of this device had suggested over half an hour ago.

My senses heightened as my free hand presses up over the strip of silk that runs over her left ass cheek to meet the suspended belt and her stocking.

Pressing my hips forward I press up against her. Hannah tenses as I use my hand to guide my hard length into her. As I feel my dick slowly gain entry into her bound body held up before me, I hear her whimpers from behind the ball gag held tightly between her lips.

Whimpers that become a frustrated prolonged cry as I press my hips forward and she feels me, Logan Hughes girlfriend feels me slowly fully penetrate her, she feels her body stretch around my dick as she is locked bent double, restrained in the thick wooden frame of the pillory.

She feels implausibly tight, the tension that racks her body as I claim her accounts for much of the sensation, the manner in which she clenches her body only accentuates that sensation.

Fully penetrating her I look up to her reflection in the mirror, her fists clenched her fingers dig into her palms, her head rises on her restrained neck, her face contorted in disgust, eyes screwed shut with her mouth distorted by the black ball gag set in her jaw.

Hannah's breath is raspy and fast as I slowly run my hands over the combination of soft cool skin and the satin feet of the black suspender belt sat upon her hips. My fingers grip her thighs as I slowly stir my hips, looking down between us as I glimpse the base of my shaft slipping in and out of her parted legs which extend stretched until her boot clad legs as they meet the two wooden beams set rigid around her ankles.

The medieval device offers up Hannah to me perfectly, the aesthetic of her body, the sheer lingerie the black boots and the stained black wood of the pillory is perfect.

I start to increase the pace of my hips thrusting deeper on quicker penetration. I use Hannah, I claim her as my own as in this moment she serves one physical purpose. Despite her ultimate reluctance earlier she had come here of her own free will, doubling down on her own deceit with surrender to my duplicitous proposal. In that manner she serves a greater purpose.

Locked in the vice like grip of the pillory I can only imagine the thoughts that race through her mind as she succumbs to me, this time fully aware of the sexual impropriety she is involved in. The loss of her heightened sexual arousal under the spell of the little blue pill she had unknowingly consumed seven nights earlier had been avoided tonight in favour of her remembering everything that I chose to subject her to.

As I use her prone body, I hope I vividly etch into her mind her betrayal of Logan Hughes. I do not do this to spite her. I do this to spite him. That she is such a perfect subject matter is nothing more than a pleasurable coincidence.

Building momentum, I keep fucking her repetitive thrusts on intermittent paces, pressing deep in slow swirls of my hips, building a pace to only ease off and then concentrate on further slipping back to deep slow penetration of her tight little cunt.

Her head hangs low throughout, her breath rising and falling on intensity in parallel with my style.

Now as I still for a moment my hands press up from over her thighs slipping under her toned body as I slowly stir my hips, my hands slipping into the cups of her bra and over her orb like breasts as they hang beneath her.

Roughly handling them, pulling at her nipples, which stiffen to my touch, Hannah protests into the gag once more at my touch, I do not relent as I appreciate her further. Pressing my hips forward pressing her shoulders towards the beam that her neck dissects.

"He's never used you like this has he... no one has... I'm your first..." I break the silence that has verbally fallen between us. "...you're the light yin to the dark yang."

I do not elaborate on my statement. Deliberately allowing the ambiguity to puncture her mind as I keep my dick thrusting into her. The fuck becoming tantric, something neither of us need as I slip my hands back from under her bra.

Pressing deep, a moments pause before I reach over with my left hand and grab her ponytail, wrapping hazel sun bleached hair around my hand before harshly snapping her head back against the pillory.

I unleash. Pulling harshly on her hair I fuck her forcefully her protests resume against the ball gag. Hannah hollers and pleads as my hips punish her my pelvis slapping against her ass as the pillory creaks under the momentum of my brutal use as her body rocks back and forth.

Each thrust draws a stifled groan from her as I keep up a fast harsh pace. Looking at her in the mirror we face, watching her submission as I feel her tight body around me only spurs me.

"Look at yourself..." I demand, "...watch as I control you."

Hannah refuses.

My left hand reaches under her body once again slipping around and under her left thigh as I fuck her. Extending my middle finger I find her, bringing a fresh tension and a further stifled protest.

Feeling my dick lancing back and forth in her under my gentle touch I probe with my fingers, finding her, feeling her body react and the sharp intake of nasal breath.

I keep fucking Hannah as my fingers tease and seek to offer her pleasure in spite of her circumstance.

Within minutes Hannah whimpers and pants into the gag, I watch her expression now in the mirror as I keep my tight clutch over her ponytail, her face contorts now on the cusp of an unlikely orgasm as my middle finger glances furiously over her clitoris.

The tension that racks her body as held up in the pillory, ankles, wrists, and neck locked into the sturdy wooden device she sates my need. My desire

Logan Hughes perfect little partner turned fuck toy in the confines of the room situated in the heart of Warehouse 43.

"Are you going to cum for me... are you going to cum?"

My words only met with a protracted whimper that passes into frantic pained little breaths.

Hannah's body clenches, tightening around my dick, I feel strands of her hair break in my hands as I keep her head pulled back.

Gasps of pleasure pass the gag as I keep up the pace of my finger and the depth and momentum of my thrusts into her body.

Another laboured cry not of pain but of despairing pleasure howls into the gag and I feel her climax as I fuck her, her body rigid as she absorbs the energy of my merciless fuck.

Moments later I feel the need for my own release surge through my body, I try to hold off, to prolong the moment but it is too late the clench of her cunt around me proving too much.

"Hannah... Hannah..."

I state her name to draw her attention away from her subsiding climax.

My breath held in my throat, as I exhale I relax my hips a little, dispersing the tension across my body as I feel my seed release. My shaft fills with my ejaculate and as I press my hips forward and I sink deep into her still quivering body and fill Hannah with a heavy deposit of thick warm ejaculate.

Hannah groans into the gag a defeated groan of instant remorse.

I let go of her hair. Watching her face still via the mirror as her own eyes meet their reflection. She keeps staring at her own reflection as the backs of her shoulders rise and fall on exhausted breaths.

Slowly then lowering her head as her ponytail drops back over her left shoulder and her head hangs in shame as she her body posture remains held up in the restraint of the pillory.

Slipping from her immediately I step away. Briefly noting the soak that coats her inner thighs, a wetness that seeps towards her stocking tops.

Turning I walk away with my own head held high, headed for the double doors without looking back as the sensor above the doors picks up my presence and they glide softly open.

Ignoring my state of undress, the two Black males in matching dark cowls stand facing me.

"Leave her locked in with only her thoughts for company for at least twenty..." I bluntly offer, "...then transfer her."

They both diligently nod, aware of my plans for Hannah.

"I will return for her."

********

The double doors ease close behind me once more.

Leaving Hannah Walker alone in my company in the dim confines of the room, returning to her around forty-five minutes after I had left her.

She now stands before me.

Facing away from me in fresh merciless restraint.

Stood in the gloom her back to the thick beams of the pillory that she had been locked in, her wrists and ankles now firmly secured to a new device.

"I'm nearly done with you..." I softly state as I step up behind her. "...your penance is nearly complete."

Hannah is still dressed in the exquisite sheer lingerie, the stockings attached to the suspended belt. The black leather boots still clad her ankles. Ankles now like her wrists tethered parted to the thick black wood of the St. Andrews Cross held in thick metal shackles that locked over both her slender wrists and her boot clad ankles.

Her head hangs low, even as I step up behind her and draw a further restraint over her body. Securing the wide leather strap pinned to the centre of the cross around her slender waist.

An indignant huff passes the gag still wedged between her lips as I fully secure her.

"You coped admirably in the Pillory Hannah..." my right-hand presses down over the outside of her pert ass my fingers tracing the contour of her hip as my thumb slips under the garter belt that holds up her stocking, "...let's see how the cross treats you."

I grow hard for even as I speak, stepping up behind her I waste no time. There is no need to draw out the inevitable.

Stepping close behind her my right-hand slips from her hip around her waist, pulling her back against her restraint.

Hannah immediately pulls her wrists at their restraints.

"Give yourself to me... one last time." I whisper into her ear over her shoulder.

Physically she baulks immediately as I stoop my knees a little before pressing my dick up against her, pressing myself firmly against her asshole.

Hannah, sensing what is expected of her thrashes wildly. Her body spasms her hips and thighs thrash as she pulls harshly at her wrists.

Frantic pleas lost once more into the gag.

"Perhaps.... Further restraint is necessary."

Dropping to a crouched position, I reach for the strap attached to the left-hand side of the cross first, wrapping her left thigh just below the cusp of her ass, a thin strip of flesh left visible over the tops of her stockings. Hannah losses movement instantly as she whimpers and moans, deftly I secure her right thigh just as tightly.

As I stand her head hangs low, she appreciates the grip of the further restraint. She appreciates what she cannot prevent me from doing to her now.

"Mine..." I whisper placing my hand over her left ass cheek, "...surrendered by you... my submissive little fuck toy."

My verbal goad triggers her as I knew it would.

I step back close to her, the enhance immobility of the further restrain holding her to the cross serves its purpose. I press my dick between her ass cheeks to howls of derision. She is tight, her body tension makes her tighter even as I persist. I press twice against her unable to gain any genuine penetration. As I line myself against her a third time, I feel her give against my brutal style as her hands and arms extended above her shoulders thrash once more.

She wails in disgust and pain, the gag barely strangling the ferocity of her audible protest as it echoes through the room.

Slowly, cautiously I penetrate her body, my entry aided by the thick coat of lube I had smeared over my dick prior to entering the room.

As Hannah begs into the gag, I press deep past her sphincter into her anal passage pausing for a moment to let her appreciate my dick sunk back into her body.

"A first?"

Her whimpered protest genuinely unfathomable through the gag as I stir my hips and start to claim Logan Hughes girlfriend's ass as brutally as I had eventually taken her cunt.

I am not impressed with my stamina and ability as less than five minutes later her unbelievable tightness goads me into spraying a fresh deposit of ejaculate into her bowels as she begs for my mercy while I hold her head snapped back against her shoulder blades.

Hannah cries out into the gag as she faces towards the ceiling.

Moments later breathless from my brutal exertion I ease my aching dick from her body. Stood behind her as her own breath slowly starts to recover, I take a little moment myself, before stepping around in front of her tethered to the cross, Reaching out I raise her head by her jaw, much as I had done earlier when she was locked into the pillory.

Hannah looks at me from sunken eyes, her breath nasal and fast still, saliva that has spilled past the gag coats her chin and runs down her jaw.

"Thank you." I coldly offer, "I made you a promise and you have me word... I will destroy the evidence of your infidelity."

As I speak, I start to free the ball gag from across the back of her skull.

Easing the restraint from between her surely aching jaw.

Hannah's eyes burn into me all the while.

As I pull the gag free, she viscously spits at me, I feel the warmth of her saliva splash across my left cheek and the side of my nose. A smirk forms on my lips

"I may have asked for that."

"Untie me..." Hannah sneers "...let me go."

Noting her request I crouch, finding what had been left at her feet in the gloom. A little silver platter on which sits a glass bottle of cold water and the little round blue pill. Taking the pill between my left thumb and forefinger and the water in my right hand I stand back in her eye line acutely conscious her spittle slips down my face, worn as a badge of honour.

I hold the pill up before her.

"Wh... what's that?" a fresh fear forms an expression across her face.

"Emergency contraception..." I lie easily to her, "...we don't want your earlier performance to lead to any ...consequence, do we?"

Hannah's look of terror morphs to one of disgust, a disgust as much with herself as myself. The consequence I refer to abundantly heavy on her mind.

"I think your safe from that second fuck" I grin crassly at her.