Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing the pill to her lips I watch her, she is blissfully unaware what she is about to do, given my subterfuge.

"Really?" Hannah offers incredulously as I continue to press the tablet to her dark red lips.

Not responding I press my fingers into the warmth of her mouth, drawing them away and leaving the tablet nestled on her tongue.

Placing the bottle to her lips she accepts without reluctance, sipping the cold liquid into her parched throat, as I tilt the bottle she cannot keep up with flow of cold crisp liquid that spills over her jaw, down her neck and across her sweat soaked chest.

Finishing what remains in the bottom of the bottle myself as I look into her eyes, knowing the next time I see them they will be dilated by the blue pill that washes down her throat.

"I'll have them come and free you Hannah" I offer sincerely, "You were everything I expected you would be... your partner is a very lucky man."

Hannah tightly closes her eyes, shutting out my face in her remorse, unable to shut out the mental picture that must be etched across the back of her dusky eyelids, I am sure.

I turn and walk away leaving her shackled and strapped to the thick black wooden beams of the cross as I head for the double doors.

"I fucked you for the first time tonight Hannah..." I announce as I stop in the doorway "...it wasn't me in that hotel room."

**********

I watch her seated on the back seat as the Black Taxicab pulls away through the well-lit underground Car Park.

The Diesel engine idles as it creeps through the empty space heading up the ramp to street level before it disappears from sight.

"A pleasurable night?" Artero Calcedo offers as he steps up behind me.

"Very satisfying," I offer as I turn back towards him and head for the service lift that runs through the six-storey building.

"We will see her again then?" Artero enquires.

"Oh, I find that highly unlikely... but the seed has been planted."

As we speak, my mind casts back over her further unknown submission beyond my use of her body. My own vividly clear memories of watching her slender body stripped of all but her stockings and her boots before she was shared between the two Black males on the four-poster bed. Observing her, hearing her every wanton gasp as they echoed through the room illuminated only by flickering candles.

I watched her used by them time and again taking it in turns to discover and use her body, sharing her between them. She had fucked them back gaining what she sought twice. Her body used repeatedly as had her mouth been, before they had left her exhausted and sated prone face first across the vast bed.

Her compliance gained by the little blue pill that dissolved in her belly and flooded her mind with a euphoria that heightened all her senses in the moment while simultaneously wiping the knowledge of the promiscuity from her memory. Exactly as had transpired in the hotel room seven nights previous.

"A physical or metaphoric seed?" Artero offers breaking me from my sordid memories just as the lift doors slide open before us.

"Hopefully both," I responded as a dark grin etches across my face, at the memory of what I have further witnessed Logan Hughes partner do, what she had permitted if not consented to in order to protect their relationship. "Any news of Mr Hughes elusive blonde Arabella?"

"None," Artero shook his head apologetically, "She is proving to be an enigma... he hides her well... or he no longer has contact."

"He said that she was complicated" I state with a hint of frustration, desperate to discover knowledge of his young platinum blonde acquaintance. My mind passing over the vision of her face as my ejaculate putrefies upon it. "Perhaps we overlook the obvious?"

"You've my word..." Artero reassured me. "...I will find her."

As ever I trust my second in command implicitly.

Like opening a fine wine to let it breathe It s only a matter of time until Arabella is mine.

I can be patient.

**********

Her camel-coloured overcoat pulled around her broken body Hannah Walker rested her head to the window of the taxi as it crept through rush hour traffic inner city traffic building ahead of the working day. She concentrated on very little that she observed through the single pane of glass.

The world carried on unawares of her turmoil.

Reaching into her little black handbag she found the silver device and powered up her mobile by depressing the button to the side of the slim gadget.

Her body physically ached, every little movement, every jolt of the taxi seemed to cut like knife.

Her mind a blur, dwelling on what had happened to her across the night during the two brutal physical betrayals that he had made her endure.

Lingering on the words he had stated coldly as he left her shackled to the cross, 'it wasn't me in that hotel room.'

Her bottom lip trembled, she found her resolve, refusing for one moment to let what had happened, what she had allowed to happen, break her. He taunted her to exaggerate her suffering Hannah surmised. She had been his victim all along from the moment he had introduced himself to her as she bathed in the glow of the receiving the award that had filled her with such pride.

She had no idea why she had been targeted. She realised she only had his word that her infidelity would now remain hidden. Given she had no idea what the deplorable Hector Salazar knew about her, let alone what he knew about, or how he could possibly even know, Logan. She could only pray this would bring an end to the nightmare she had willing but none the less suffered and endured.

Grimacing holding back tears once more, her conscious betrayal of the man she loved hurt her more than anything else. Her infidelity of a week ago punished in the cruellest of surrenders to protect their love.

Her skin crawled thinking about him, his touch, his control. The vile control he had exerted over her, the unimaginable fact that he had goaded a climax from her in doing so.

Her phone vibrated in her clenched palm, startling her as the device slipped back to life. A slew of unanswered messages deliver at once, causing further vibration as they silently flash up on the Home Screen.

Hannah scrolled the notifications seeing only the partial messages, all from her Stepsister, Ari.

The messages staring a little after 8pm and going through until 3am. Thirteen messages in total.

About to enter the messages her visual voicemail caught up with the start up process of her device. Four further audio messages from Ari.

Hannah pressed her finger to the last received voicemail message, time stamped a little before one thirty in the morning. Pressing the phone to her ear the clearly distressed tone her younger sibling stammered on through the stifled heavy sobs scared her.

Her mind instantly focussed on Ari's plight she did not even truly register the words she heard her attempt to speak.

Pressing 'Call Back' she was shocked that the phone was answered within one ring.

"Hannah?" Ari snivelled, "Oh God Hannah... something... something terrible..."

"Calm down Ari," Hannah reasoned, more than accustomed to her Stepsisters' dramatic outbursts over trivial matters, this seemed genuine though, ominously serious. "What's happened... what's gone on?"

"I... I... need to... to see you," Ari frantically sobbed.

"I'm home all day," Hannah said, "Logan's not...can you come over?"

Ari Walker-Smith broke down, inconsolably.

"It'll be alright..." Hannah attempted to reassure her, "...it can't be that bad."

"It... it... is" Ari wept.

As the taxi pulled onto the gravel drive of her three-storey town house twenty minutes later Hannah's stomach twisted on a fresh dilemma, focussing on the clearly distressed state of her twenty-year-old Stepsister. Whatever Ari could not bring herself to tell her over the phone, whatever needed to be said face to face was now front and centre in her mind, distracting her from her own concerns.

Turning they key in the door she let herself in as the prepaid Taxi reversed away.

Walking into the hall she saw them, even from a distance, drawn towards them as her eyes filled instantly with tears.

Sat on the breakfast bar island in the middle of the kitchen, positioned so she could not miss them through the open door at the end of the hall.

They had not been there when she had left the house yesterday evening, he had been here when she had been with him.

Logan had come to find her while she betrayed him with Hector Salazar.

The large bunch of lilac freesias and white roses, her favourites, sat in a vase of water along with little sprigs of green fern and dark purple tissue paper.

The card rested against the vase read simply;

Love you, Your Lo xx

Hannah sunk to her knees instantly, her tears finally ran freely.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 01 Half a week has passed but Sarah has only started to heal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Boss' Mistress My boss has his way with me on my first business trip.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Dark Closet Stuck in cramped quarters with a college predator.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories