Conquest of Seed and Knot Ch. 02

Story Info
Things continue going out of Vrak's plan...but in a good way.
5k words
4.55
13.5k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conquest of the Seed and the Knot 2

To call her plans a mixed success wouldn't be exactly wrong.

"What are we going to do?" Hina, Vrak's curvacious milf of a stepmom lover said as she paced back and forth. It had been a few days since she had given herself to Vrak fully and completely, her stepdaughter not only being able to comprehend her needs to fulfill them utterly.

"'We' are going to do nothing," The wolf girl told her milf bitch as she reached down and grabbed Hina's huge and fluffy tail by the base, "I am going to do something about it, but you?"

And then, using the strength that her humongous 6 and a half foot wolf frame gave her, she pulled hard, making her stepmother whine as she dragged her back into her bed.

"You are just going to do what I tell you to do, got it?" Vrak growled at the woman who had raised her.

Flushing, the woman who had once seen her as a daughter meekly noted as she stretched on Vrak's bed and exposed her neck.

Her stepdaughter rewarded her by dipping down and lightly biting it, her jaws spreading around her throat.

It made her shiver with delight and desire as she put her life in her daughter's jaws.

It had been 4 days since the start of their sexual relationship and not a single one of those had Hina spent as anything but Vrak's woman. Truthfully, the first day had been hard because her husband still wanted to feel as though he was fulfilling his marital duties to her, but Vrak's simply convincing her father she needed to have a "woman to woman" talk with her...that then dragged on all night had proven surprisingly easy.

She had not seen her own room since, not even to pick up her own clothes as Vrak's got everything that she needed. She had been locked up here for those 4 days, waiting hand and foot on her daughter, huffing nothing but the scent of Vrak's bed in Vraks' room as her body had been used to satiate the needs of an extremely horny 18 year old. Letting the chemical compositions of her mind get used to the feeling of the woman who would now sire all her children.

It had been heaven.

But her youngest...she had not talked with her since that day. Had she pushed, she could have gotten Vrak's to agree with that much at least.

But Hina hadn't.

Her need to be someone's woman after all these years of neglect had been bigger.

"...I still say I should at least talk to her," Hina managed to get her throat to say past all the sharp teeth around it.

Letting her go, Vrak sighed.

"If you must," The hermaphroditic wolfess said as she got up, "She's been avoiding me ever since, either going directly to her room or not being at home."

"...then I definitely need to talk to her," Hina replied, sure of herself. The only thing that spoiled her enjoyment of her confinement had been the knowledge that her daughter must still be confused about what she saw.

"Well, make sure you take a shower if you are going to do it," Vrak replied as she got up and stretched, "You stink of sex."

The milfy fox whiffed at her own buddy and shuttered with pleasure; The only thing she could smell was the scent of Vrak's rut in her. But she would obey nonetheless.

What kind of bitch would she be if she didn't?

"As for me...I am going to make dad come home early this time," Vrak chuckled as she started to dress.

"What, why?" Hina asked.

"Because I am not done, because Vika is over her shock enough to start thinking stupid things, because you are still married to him and-" Vrak said with a wide smile, "Because you need to be my bitch outside this room too."

Hina just stared at the girl she was now obsessed with.

"Honey, you could have just said that it's because you wanted to," Hina flatly replied.

"I have plans!" Vrakl quickly defended herself, "I can do things for many reasons!"

It was easy to forget sometimes, but Vrak was still a teenager on the cusp of adulthood.

"Sure you do," Hina soothed her as she got up and draped herself over her big dicked dommy daughter.

"...just go take that shower, I have things to do today," Vrak growled and Hina giggled as she went to do just that.

"Well you are definitely your father's daughter," The older fox said, "Just don't, you know, turn out to be too much like him."

Shaking her head, Vrak's finished dressing and left her room, breathing in air that was completely infused with sex hormones and the musk of a delicious older milf.

"Bah," Vrak mutters to herself, "Dad's only flaw is that his personal life revolves around work and not the opposite. Which is why I will relieve him of all this."


To be Vika was to be a girl living day to day as if in a daze.

Ever since she had gone to her sister's store front to keep her company, her life had changed. Her image of her lovable family, of her confident and cool older sister and her kind and loving mother had been...shattered.

That huge knot looking as if it were going to pull her mother's vagina inside out was still recorded in her mind. The image of her stomach bloating with liquids too disgusting to name and knowing that it was through her womb was one that sometimes came unbidden when she closed her eyes.

The sheer smell of it, so pungent and picant that it still made her shiver even now, was still vivid.

She had been wondering "why" Vrak and her mother had done that. In front of her father to boot!

Why they had decided to betray him and...her as well.

Why them?

Why her?

Why her family?

The safe ground that she had known all her life was suddenly quicksand, and so she could not be sure any footing she had was firm.

She had considered telling her father. Surely he deserved to know. But then that would surely upend and destroy their family, and was she allowed the selfishness of choosing otherwise?

She did not know.

So she went through the paces of life, mostly zoning out things so that she could...figured things out.

It's why she wasn't going to any after school activities or hanging out with her friends. She needed space and she needed time to think.

"Hey squirt," The voice of her slightly older sister said behind her.

"You," Vika gasped as she turned around to stare at the confident smile of the gray wolfess.

Before, it had seemed really cool and...attractive.

Now it just looked arrogant.

"I have nothing to say to you," Vika growled as she stepped away. She was walking home from school, her usual route usually one without a lot of people to bother her. Avoiding people was one of those things she was doing as of late, if only to avoid people asking her where her older sister was; She had mixed 2 of the last 4 days of school.

And she probably was still going to get that valedictorian degree!

"Ah, but you might have things to say to dad, no?" Vrak casually asked advancing on her without a care in the world. As a halfbreed, Vika was quite large for someone with fox blood, but Vrak was large by the standards of a wolf. She could be intimidating without even meaning to.

"What of it?" Vika hissed as her back met a wall, "What, going to beg me to not tell dad about you and mom?"

"Not at all," Vrak smoothly replied as she stared down at Vika, "Why, I even had dad come home today."

"What?" Vika asked, "How? Just...how?"

"Oh let's just say I fixed a few problems for him," Vrak hummed with pride, "What did you think I missed those two days of school for?"

To stuff that oversized cock and knot down mom's vagina, was the thought that went through Vika's mine but she did not utter.

"Oh come now, you know I can do more than one thing at a time," Vrak replied as she wiggled her eyebrows. As if she could read her mind!

That levity in the face of serious problems had once been one of the cornerstones of Vika's life. Now it just made her completely and utterly enraged.

"Whatever!" Vika said as she tried walking past her sister but, upon colliding with her shoulder, found her sister completely unmovable.

"...what are you going to do?" Vika managed to get out as her sister loomed above her.

"Hmm, what do you want me to do?" Vrak replied as she brought a hand underneath Vika's snout, caressing it as she tilted it up.

No, a part of Vika's mind whispered, it can't be! Not this!

"But no," Vrak shook her head, letting Vika's snout go as she stepped aside, "Now is not the right time."

"I-it never will be!" Vika shakily said as she found that her knees had gone weak.

"Oh, then why do you smell like that?" Vrak asked as she sniffed the air. Tentatively, Vika did the same and her gaze turned confused as she tried to puzzle what her sister meant.

Until it hit her.

Excitement.

More specifically, excitement coming from her!

"T-this means nothing!" Vika replied as Vrak started walking away.

"Whatever you say sis," Vrak replied as she was leaving, "Oh, and mom will try to speak to you during lunch. If you want to do that anyway. Dad will be by tonight, but don't worry, he'll be alone all night if you want to speak with him~"

"B-bitch," Vika muttered to herself as her sister left.

She was trembling and an itch on her crotch had her frustrated. For the longest time, she knew, she had been having...feelings for her sister that weren't appropriate. Lusts that were insane.

But her sister wasn't who she had thought she was. So why did she have those feelings still?

Why, just why...did it have to turn out this way?


"Honey, please, talk to me," Hina tried to insist as they ate. They were both sitting on a table, with Vrak washing the dishes.

It had been the first time in four days that Hina had eaten with her daughter or outside Vrak's room at all. Her clothes were pristine to the degree that, had she had to go out, her image as the matriarch of this family would have been upheld. She had her make up on, her tail was properly fluffed up, her hair was properly combed and her fangs had been shined to a sheen.

In short, she didn't look like the cock hungry whore she knew she was.

And still her daughter wouldn't talk to her.

She had tried at the start of their lunch when her youngest had sat down at the table to eat lunch. She had tried while they ate, Vrak also being uncharacteristically quiet as they munched. And then, right now in her last opportunity before her youngest could have an excuse to go do anything else she tried again.

"Please hon," Hina begged, staring at her daughter with wide eyes. The bottom lip of Vika trembled as emotional exertions finally got a reply.

"...why?" Vika at long last asked.

"Why what hon?" Hina replied, her heart swelling as she finally got her youngest to respond.

"Why did you betray dad!" Vika asked and Hina had to swallow down the saliva in her throat.

"Oh honey," Hina sadly replied, "If only you knew. I know we put up a good front but...things haven't all been rainbows and roses between your father and I. It's not an excuse, nothing can be really but...it is what it is."

"Your father-" The old fox breathed out, "-Only cared about me because of who I was and then later because of my role as your mother. All fine things to value, sure, but a wife...needs more than just that. A woman who is not valued as a woman is a pitiable creature hon, and I hope you never have cause to understand that."

Vika bit her lip as she glared at her mother.

"...but why Vrak?" She then asked, the subject matter's wolf ear tilting as she heard her name being mentioned, "Why did you do it with her."

"Oh honey," Hina replied as a dreamy expression slipped into her face, "I had no choice in the matter. Your sister didn't give me a choice in the matter. She conquered me from top to bottom, head to toe, from womb to ass."

"Augh," Vika said with distaste.

"I hope someday you have cause to understand that," Hina said from the bottom of her heart, "To meet an Alpha bitch like her that just treats you like the woman you are."

"You..really mean that don't you?" Vika disbelievingly said, shaking her head.

"Speaking of," Vrak said as she finished the dishes, "Your clothes are behind you mom."

Looking behind her with curiosity, Hina spotted folded garments that lay on top of a small table. Unfolding them, Hina stared at them before turning to her lover daughter, "Were you perhaps mistaken, love? These are the clothes of a whore."

"That's because they are your clothes mom," Vrak said with a vicious smile.

"Are you...are you really going to do that?" Vika shrieked at her mother. But Hina, to her disbelieving eyes, just flushed and looked away.

"...if you say so," Hina demurred, happy that her lover saw fit to make a spectacle of her, "Let me just go to our room then."

"No," Vrak seriously said, "You'll do so here and now."

Pausing and then giving Vika a quick look of apology, Hina reached behind her..and undid her Kimono, letting it fall to the floor as she started taking her breast and crotch wraps off.

"I can't believe this!" Vika said, her face so red that it appeared as though all her blood had gone to it, "You really are, argggh, whatever!"

And then she stormed off, leaving Hina to put on a single piece shirt so brief that it barely covered all of her breasts, leaving the underside of her orbs visible to the naked eye. The shorts she put on where so brief that her pubic hair would have peaked out of the corners if Vrak hadn't waxed them off personally just a few days before~

It left so little to the imagination that it essentially looked like an invitation.

With just a change of clothes Hina went from being a Matriarch to being an old whore.

"How...does it look?" Hina gingerly asked the future mother of her children.

"Like something I eat every day," Vrak growled as she step forward and pressed her fingers against her crotch.

"Oooh," Hina moaned as her juices immediately darkened that part of her pants, "Are we going to.."

"No," Vrak replied as she stepped away, leaving a frustrated Hina to stand there gaping at her, "That's to complete the picture. Now all that's left is to surprise dad."

Slowly, Hina's frown turned into a smile as she couldn't help but wait and see how he would react!


"Completely and utterly unacceptable!" Vic replied with a growl, staring down his wife.

"Oh, so now you care," Hina replied with distaste as she leaned into the wall, the nipples in one of her tits almost managing to slim down through her tiny shirt.

"I've always cared!" Vic replied as he advanced on the house and threw his suitcase on the ground, "That's why I work so much Hina!"

"Oh please," Hina rolled her eyes, "You are a man of many virtues Vic, but being a family man ain't one. You work so hard because that's all there is to your life."

"Is this what this is about kitsune?" Vic asked, "That old argument again? Just when I take a break days before I should have!"

"That was your daughter's doing Vic!" Hina replied, pointing a finger at him, "Had you done it you would have lined up more work for yourself!"

"Well clearly she did it for nothing if this is what meets me at home!" Vic replied as he pointed at his wife, "What, were you prostituting yourself just before I got home?"

Hina went red with rage before an idea came to her head and a smile sprouted instead.

"Vrak, honey, I need you!" Hina sweetly called.

"Oh don't bring the children into this kitsune!" Vic growled.

Vrak walked in when called, a confused look in her face; She had calculated for everything, again, but she had not expected to be included in one of these confrontations for...a few months at least?

"Can you give me a single dollar?" The mifly fox asked.

"Sure?" Vrak replied, pulling a bill out of her pants.

No sooner had the money exchanged hands that Hina was all over her stepdaughter, pressing her tits against Vrack's stomach as she reached up to capture her lips with her own.

"What are you doing?" Vic yelled as his wife made out with their daughter in front of him, fox and wolfess mooching briefly before Hina pulled away, a line of saliva still connecting their lips together.

"Exchanging sexual favours for money," Hina said as she waved the dollar in her hands.

"With your own daughter?" Vic asked aghast.

"For a single dollar," Hina corrected him, "Now imagine what I would do to her if she gave me ten."

"I, you..." Vic asked as his anger quickly got ahead of him, "Fuck it, whatever, I hope you have other sleeping plans because I am sleeping alone in my bed tonight!"

And then, fuming, he marched to his room and slammed the door shut.

"...Think he'll notice he unused it is," Hina casually asked her lover.

"I don't know," Vrak honestly said, "But I do want to find out what you'll do for a hundred dollar bill."

"...give birth to children, just about," Hina said with a growing smile.

"How about sleeping with father?" Vrak asked with a raised eyebrow.

Hina just looked at her daughter for a second...before she snatched the hundred dollar bill out of her hand with a smile.

"Done!"


Vic was fuming as he put his clothes on the floor.

He worked harder than anyone he knew and the only thing he asked in return was a tranquil home to return to.

And it's not like anyone could say he didn't live up to his end of this bargain either; He gave his wife the sex that she was due. No more and no less. He didn't have to do it, truthfully. Long were the days when he had needed her family name to succeed. But did he cast her aside? No of course not. Vic was a good man!

But he sighed.

Why couldn't Hina have died in childbirth like Vrack's mother had? Then he wouldn't have to put up with this shit.

There was a knock on the door.

"Leave me alone," Vic growled but the sound of his door being unlocked made him frown. It figured that his wife would have a key to their room.

"Oh honey," Hina said as she walked in, sauntering in those prostitute clothes as if she were trying to titillate him.

"Are you deaf? Do I have to repeat myself?" Vic yelled out as he threw a pillow at her. Hina docked it just in time, the sweet expression in her face turning very neutral as she reached into her very short shirt and pulled a hundred dollar bill out of her tits.

And then she threw it into the floor.

"What is that?" Vic asked, confusion managing to fight his anger.

"Vrak gave it to me," HIna said with a smile.

Vic's face clenched in distaste, "Oh, you are still playing up with that whole prostitution shit?"

"Vrak gave it to me so that I could have sex with you," Hina replied with a raised eyebrow, letting her own distaste for him show.

Vic could only look at her.

He could not say that he was a very sexually driven man. That libido had ever been a prime motivator in his life. All the fucking he'd ever done were, more then not, done out of necessity then any real desire.

But the fact that his daughter paid his wife to have sex with him...

Did things to him that he never would have thought of.

"Well?" The woman who usually begged him for intimacy said, looking all of a sudden all the more attractive for now having to be paid to do so.

"..If Vrak paid for it, I would be remiss to not accept it," Vic replied, looking away.

His wife just stared at him for a few moments.

"Oh wow!" She then laughed, "I thought this would just be for the fun of it but.."

"What?" Vic asked, suddenly feeling insecure about himself, "So this was just a joke?"

"Not at all," Hina replied as she seductively walked up to him and pushed him down into the bed, "Just surprising is all."

All Hina had to do for her pussy to be revealed was slightly move her pants.

Straddling Vic's hips, Hina impaled herself down on his slim schlong. Her hips sat on his thighs and her breasts pressed against his face. There was no foreplay, no acts of love to make this act intimate.

12