Conquest of Seed and Knot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was just the sex, done purely through a monetaru transaction.

Vic's cock hardened immediately inside Hina. He moaned as she moved but...a problem immidiately presented itself.

"Why can't I feel you?" Vic asked with frustration.

Whereas before Hina's pussy was usually a vice of flesh, he felt that he was thrusting his cock into an empty cavern now. Yeah, he got friction between her walls and his cock, but it was almost like he had to angel his cock with every one of Hina's movements to feel anything at all!

"A lot changed in the last few days," Hina proudly said as she bounced up and down the soon to be grandfather.

"What, did you buy an elephant sized dildo?" Vic growled as Hina laughed and stood up enough for her ass to dangle over his dick.

And then she left her weight make her press down upon it.

"How about this?" She patiently asked, as if she were a store clerk.

Feels like nothing!, Vic wanted to say. But her perfunctory tone, as if this was only something she was doing because she had been paid to made him moan all the same.

"Well, I am glad someone is having fun," Hina muttered with a vicious smile.

"It...still feels like nothing!" Vic growled, causing Hina to sigh and then get off.

"W-what are you doing?: Vic asked, the excitement he was feeling threatening to turn into blue balls if Hina left before he was done.

"Gonna give you a blow job," Hina replied as she reached the wall by the door and turned off the lights.

"Then why are you turning off the lights?" Vic asked.

"So that you can imagine that it's my pussy or my ass instead," Hina replied with a shrug, even if he couldn't see it.

What she hadn't told him was that she left the door open.

As Hina got on top of the bed and pushed him down as if she were getting paid by the commission rather than the hour, Vic allowed himself to relax as a snout eagerly sucked his meat pole into its depths.

It made him miss the door to his room slightly open up as a dark figure slipped in.

It made him not notice soft pads pushing against the carpet of his room, as his wife raised her ass into the air and a figure used that derriere to hide behind.

The slurps that came with devouring his cock muted other more disturbing and depraved slurps coming from behind his wife.

Rising to this strange heaven that he had never known existed, he had no way of knowing that Vrak was face deep into his wife's cheeks, her tongue slurping up against her starfish.

Musk was a fact of life, and different organs generated it in everyone. And while body order could result from a general lack of hygiene, simply being aroused caused the body to generate sexual pheromones and musk.

Some of this came out of the sexual organs, because they were the main producers of it. Some of this came out of the armpits, because the glandular system was spread throughout the body.

And some just came out of the ass.

Chemical signals that simply existed to make people want to fuck surrounded Vrak's nose as she sucked at her stepmother's anal door.

"Y-yeah, suck it you whore," Vic moaned out loud, causing both daughter and stepmother to briefly pause before Vrak started continuing, her tongue lapping Hina's closed hole with more fury.

The soft skin of the inside of Hina's ass cheeks felt like velvet against Vrak's face. Her lips puckered against puckered lips, Vrak kissing that asshole and the return moans of her stepmother vibrating down to her face.

"Y-yeah, you enjoy getting paid for this, don't you?" Vic asked again, feeling a pressure in his crotch start to build.

Luckily, Hina wouldn't be too far from him, as her lover's tongue darted out.

And opened her up her anus.

"Hng!" Hina moaned into Vic's cock.

"Yeah, you liked that don't you?" Vic hotly said as his wife mouth put delicious pressure down his schlong.

Vrak began slurping at Hina's anal walls, sucking the rim of part of her anal ring. Her own lips sucked into those nerve filled stretchy sphincter, her head pulling up and down to try and see if she could make her stepmother scream~

"HNNNNG!" Hina groaned as she felt an orgasm build up just from being eaten out.

"Who'd have thought that my wife would be such a hot whore!" Vic moaned as his own load was but moments away from coming out.

This day had started so bad, with him finding that he had nothing to work on. And then coming home and finding the tranquility of it broken.

But the way it was ending?

The way it changes things for him?

It made it all worth it!

Vrak could feel it, an orgasm just one finger's width away from her mother. She just needed one bit more stimulation, one push more.

So, instead of using her lips to pull at her anal rings, she pulled them back and closed her mouth around the upper part of her mother's sphincter with her teeth.

"UGH!" Hina's eyes widened in the dark as the sharp enamel dug into one of her most defenseless parts.

"AAAAAUUUUGH!" And then she came as Vrak pressed down, her ass and pussy convulsing as she came, her lips closing around Vic's cock with such force that it trigger his own.

"FUCK YOU ARE A NEEDY BITCH!" Vic moaned as he let out burst after burst of semen into Hina's maw, the milfy fox swallowing it all as she squirted her own female jizz into her lover's face.

Breathing heavily, the couple collapsed in the bed as they recovered from their hidden threesome.

"What...what now?" Vic asked, feeling all kinds of conflicting emotions.

Now I got to my real lover's bed, Hina was about to say when she felt a crumbled 10 dollar bill being pressed into her hand.

She looked back at the woman who had almost certainly impregnated her by now, trying to make out her face in the low light.

But her assured smile was visible through the illusion that came through the door frame and Hina hesitated with a nod before throwing the dollar bill at Vic.

"W-what is this?" He fumbled the piece of money in the relative dark.

"The fare for me to stay with you for the night," Hina drily said as she started crawling to Vic's side, "Courtesy of your daughter."

"..what a good daughter," Vic muttered to himself as he held a woman who was only with him because someone paid her for dear life. For the first time in his life, he held someone else as if they were his wife.

Vrak for her part managed to sneak out of her parents room with a satisfied smile in her face. Her mouth and neck where covered with her stepmother's female juices and she licked her lips to get it all.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She asked into the air.

And from the corner of her eyes she saw her sister's hair peek out from the corner of her room.

"Well, did you?" She asked again, staring at her.

From the small opening in Vika's door, she could barely see her face. But what she saw told her that she probably could advance her plans with her.

Utterly flushed as her pupils had dilated, Vika stared at her sister as if she were a dangerous predator.

And she...a prey that wanted to be caught.

So, instead of answering...Vika simply closed her door and went to her bed.

Hoping that the heats that were swelling from her crotch would let her sleep.

"Heh, I got to mom before she could fully go into heat," Vrak muttered to herself as she knowingly smiled at Vika's door.

"I wonder how long Vika could resist if I didn't give her that grace?" Vrak wondered as she licked her lips.

Unlike her father, all the work she would ever do would be for her family life.

Because she planned on making use of both her mother and her sister's sexual facilities for the rest of their lives.

12