Conquest of Seed and Knot Ch. 04

Story Info
After conquering family, the city is next.
6.2k words
4.45
17.9k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, this has futanari, ntr, cuckolding, incest, exhibitionism, prostitution, pregnancy, and impregnation for those you for whom such kinks are a deal breaker.

For anyone else? Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Vrack sighed as she closed the door.

The day of her graduation was getting near and the valedictorian recitals cut into the time she simply did not have. There were so many more important things to take care of!

But she had to pay heed to appearances. At least for now.

"Honey, how was the recital?" Hina, her stepbitch mom, happily greeted her. She opened her arms to engulf her in a hug.

And almost pushed her back into the door.

"Oh sorry dear, after all these years it's tough getting to a swollen belly again," The fox apologetically muttered as she tilted sideways so that she could give her the hug.

"Well, you won't be getting out of practice any time soon," Vrack happily told her as she returned the hug. She put one hand into her ass.

And the other in her stomach.

It had been 5 months since she had impregnated her. Since she had swollen her knot into her pussy to not let her sperm escape before it could have raped all of Hina's ovum. She had inflated it to the point that it looked like it was about to burst then too, but now? Now it didn't have a liquid filling.

Now it had life.

Despite only being pregnant for 5 months, her stepmother already looked as if she were 8 months pregnant. Because the older woman, to all of their great delight, was carrying a litter of 2 fox/wolf pups in there.

"You are such a charmer!" Hina swooned in her futa daughter's arms, leaning into her strong body as she reached up.

And allowed Vrack to capture her lips.

"Mom?" The sound of her sister sounded as she rounded the corner to check who had come.

"V!" Vika said with delight as she rushed in, her plumb swollen stomach swaying with each rapid step until she all but tackled her half-sister.

"Careful with the bun," Vrack chided her sister's baby mama as she caught her.

"Yes, Daddy sister," Vika giggled as she pecked her in the lips. Her stomach was smaller than her mother's as she was only carrying a single pup. But oh, for how long would that last?

In many ways, the last 5 months had been the best months of Vrack's life.

Her sex and life goals, which she had been originally very careful to not reveal to her family, were out in the open now. Both her sister and stepmother slept in her bed...most of the time. She fucked them when it pleased her, which was most of the time. She left them insensate puddles of post-coitus lumps, which was most of the time. And she ruled over them like a true Alpha Bitch...again, most of the time.

Sometimes her father paid to have time with them.

And hadn't that been the biggest surprise of all.

All in all, she was many things to her family. A sister. A daughter. The daddy of the brewing round of litters in them.

And their pimp.

"Vic says that his associates are willing to hear you out," Hina said after she judged that she had basked under her daughter-owner's warmth long enough. These days, they all had to be considerate of her time.

"Oh finally," Vrak groaned with some frustration as she pushed through her bred bitches to go sit down.

It was evening now, and night would soon come. And still, she needed to go over dozens of medical reports before she could turn in!

"We can have you excused from the recitals if you like," Hina, not for the first time, offered, "Your father would be more than glad to sign the papers. All it would take is, what, a hand job?"

"Bitch mama, please," Vrack sighed, "If I had father sign the papers, I would give him a whole night at least."

Both her sister and stepmother went red at that and Vrack realized what she had just said.

"With one of you I mean," She corrected herself as she rubbed her nose. Heavens, she really must be tired to make this sort of mistake.

"Right," Vika cleared her throat, "Not that there would be anything wrong with that!"

Vrack stared at her, seeing right through her sister bitch. At least Vika had the decency to look away.

Though, honestly, that had never really come up. Would Vrack have been fine with fucking her dad too? She didn't know. And neither had her dad requested it in the past few months, so the event was unlikely to ever happen.

But augh, mind on the game, mind on the game!

"Well, why do you insist on going to the recitals then?" Her stepmother asked.

"I thought there might be two other valedictorians like us," Vrack grumbled, "And I've finally confirmed it. Pita and Shem are definitely attracted to their siblings."

"Well, yeah, but I could have told you that," Vika rolled her eyes and yipped when Vrack flicked her nose.

Ever since she'd become Vrack's bitch, it was as if all of her disciplines had come undone. Safe in the knowledge that her sister would always bruise her pussy whenever she wanted, she had seemed to strive for anything higher than marriage to her.

Speaking of...

"Did you skip school again," Vrack pointedly asked her. It had been a problem for a while now, as Vika seemingly lost interest in anything that didn't have something to do with her new life as her sister's fuck toy.

"I, err," Vika's ears drooped as her sister's master looked at her, "Ok, yes, but it was for a good reason this time!"

"Do tell," Vrack grunted.

"Ok, so, Joel and my biology teacher, right? They are uncle and nephew but they are both sort of, kind of, madly in lust with Karen, who is their mom and sister. You know, respectively." Vika eagerly informed Vrack. Who, after a while more of fixing her with her glare reached out and rubbed her head.

"Good job," She told her, making Vika preem.

"Well, if we are talking about our personal success," Hina huffed with some amount of jealousy, "I'll have you know that my Rita and Atia have actually fucked their sons. As in, more than one. Each."

The fox said it with pride that was at odds with the topic of their conversation but that nonetheless drew an envious look from her blood-related daughter.

Vrack sighed again, but this time in relief.

Things were going way better than they had any right to. No, it would be better to say that things were going downright miraculous!

Having conquered her family, the next step Vrack had to work on was actually marrying them. But as it often was, it had turned out she had been too mesmerized by the hill she was climbing to see the mountain behind it.

The sheer amount of time and effort that she had put into this next step already DWARFED all the planning and scheming that she had done to seduce and impregnate her family. But....she was getting results.

"So, what, 4 'maybes' and 4 'definitives'?" Vika asked as she pulled out a little notebook from her pants and clicked a pen as she got ready to jot it down. From time to time she reminded her family of the studious and diligent person she once was.

"Give me a week and it'll be 4 "definitives'," Vrack grunted, "I already threatened Pita's brother with an ass beating if he didn't show up naked to-well, let's just say that Pita is going to get a surprise she is going to like very much. And Shem's sister fears me as is, so convincing her to be one of my "best friend's" one night stand wasn't hard."

Both her sister and stepmother gave her a conciliatory look but Vrack waved them off; She generally hated bullying, but she dearly, dearly needed to stack the deck in her favor for her plan to work. And if that meant bullying people into lives that they themselves probably wouldn't want, when they weren't actively fantasizing about them, well, she would be the villain then.

And that were just the things that she did while she was at school!

"Hmmm, the "maybes" are neck and neck with the "definitives" even with that though," Vika hummed as she wrote that down, "You sure your plan is going to work?"

"Unless the school has been lax with their medical records," Vrack grunted, "This should be more than fine."

And that was the other thing. People who Vrack and her family knew could be turned on to incest, but otherwise had no idea had to coax, still made up a huge number of people. And even those were better than the "never''s that made up the majority of the populace.

...or, rather, should have.

While "normal" people made up the majority indeed, a picture of something greater and more insane than anything they would have thought of opening up to them.

Because, the more they sought out people who shared in their feelings or could be convinced to relate to them, the more and more...Vrak started to be convinced that there was a potential incestual undercurrent in their society that dwarfed all expectations.

Vrack had been expecting to have to turn rocks to have her plan have a ghost of a chance to work. Instead, she was finding that she couldn't kick a pebble without scattering people who loved incest undercover.

The sheer fact that they were split down the middle into those who actively engaged in it was just mind-boggling.

"Honey, don't tell me you are going to prepare another "batch" tonight?" Hina asked her as if she could see her thoughts.

"Hundreds of people, and all the Heat Bombs have to be tailored to each one mom," Vrack grunted, "If I stop working on them at any time, I might not be able to get them done at all!"

That was the other side of her plan. How she would turn the "maybes" into "definitives" on that day.

"Well, I won't say I am not jealous of you spreading yourself around so much," Hina told her, "But you are not moving from this spot...until you've had your fill."

Vrack wanted to argue, but despite Hina being her bitch, it was hard to go against her when she went into "mom" mode.

"Fine," Vrak allowed and, just like that, her mom was gone.

In her place, was the mother of her future fox/wolf hybrids.

"Yay!" Both mother and daughter cheered as they put their hands into their shirts.

And pulled their tits out.

"I've been eating a lot of calcium supplements," The foxy woman informed her lover daughter, "AND been drinking a lot of juice as well as eating a lot of fruits and green vegetables. I believe you'll find this both sweet, nutritional, and refreshing~"

They didn't pull both of their tits out. That is to say, both Vika and Hina pulled out a tit each.

In Hina's hands was an orb the size of her head, its nipple huge enough to look like a bottle top.

"Oh come on," Vika said as she rolled her eyes, "My sister is an Alpha Bitch, and that means that she needs REAL sustenance! Me? I've been eating a whole lot of red meat, crunching down on bones, AND drinking a lot of coffee!"

"You'll find me fulfilling~," Vika said as she hefted her own breast. It was smaller than her mother's, but it looked positively heavy. As if she were packing many liters of flesh and milk into a one-liter bag.

It was with relish that Vrack took advantage of the fact that, well, she didn't have to pick at all!

"Well, don't mind if I do," Vrack chuckled as she reached out with her hands and grabbed a tit each.

Both of her bitches moaned as she pulled them towards her by their breasts and, opening her mouth, she choose to go for something...heavy first~

Closing her mouth around Vika's nipple, she clamped down on her sister's breast as a spray of heavy frothy milk enter her mouth.

"You taste so good!" Vrack moaned as she swallowed the heady fluid. The milk was gamey as if it were packed so full of hormones that Vrack was capable of tasting them. She had to gulp hard as the milk was thick, its fat content palpable in its creamy texture.

Vika had not lied about her caffeine-rich diet as, within moments, Vrack's weary mind...started clearing up.

"So, so good," Vrack grunted as her sucking increased, the energy and mental acuity that she was getting from it only served to make her drain her sister's tits faster and harder!

"Oh, I think I am going to-umm!" Vika moaned as an orgasm cursed through her, the feeling of her breast almost being deflated being enough to make her cum.

And Vrack wasn't going to lie; Despite her exhausting day...her own futa rod was starting to stir!

"Ah, that was filling," Vrak informed her sister as she let Vika's tit go. Vika responded with a shakey smile as she recovered from her orgasm.

"And now," Vrak announced as she hefted the ridiculously huge tit of her stepmother, "Dessert~."

No sooner had she inserted the nipple into her mouth than it squirted milk into it as if it were under pressure. A slight clamp from her teeth was all it took to make the milk burst!

It was sweet. Not cloying, but it was almost honey in milk form. And it was light. Unlike her sister's heavy cream, this one was definitely thinner as it all but slid down her throat!

"Oh, you remind me of you girls when you were pups!" Hina thrilled as Vrak sucked harder and harder and harder on her tit, "Trying to drain me all but never quite being able to!"

Vrak's eyes narrowed at her step-bitch mother.

Was that a challenge?

Gulping as if she were chucking, both of Vrack's hands sneaked up and choked Hina's breast, her fingers squeezing it to the point that parts of the tit flesh slipped between her fingers.

"O-ooh fuuuuck," Hina moaned as Vrack both squeezed AND sucked!

Hina's breast milk was not as hormone-laden, nor was it as oversaturated with fats and nutrients as Vika's had been.

But oh, there was so much of it!

By the time she was done, by the time she could not drink a bit more, Hina's breast was a bit smaller, the milk-making orb deflating as Vrack actually managed...to drain it all.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" Hina moaned as her own orgasm ran through her as Vrack heaved for one last time.

And found nothing else popping into her mouth.

"There," Vrak triumphantly looked at her mother bitch, "I did it!"

"You sure did honey," Hina shakily congratulated her, looking out of sorts. "So how are you feeling now?"

Vrack looked at both her mother and sister, with their tits out and drained. Looking a bit haggard for having fed her.

They looked used.

They looked as if Vrack had tarnished them.

They looked like hers~

"Do you have a vial?" Vrack hurried to ask her sister.

As if she had been expecting it, Vika pulled a glass vial out of her pants and handed it off to her.

And no sooner did Vrack have it in her hands, that she fished her cock out of her own skirt and pressed the vial against her cock slit.

And then, as she pumped, she moaned as she let out heavy loads of futanari baby batter into it.

"I need more," She grunted as she almost overfilled the one that had been handed to her. And Vika, having expected this, produced more and more vials as her sister master filled them all.

"Oh, 7 this time?" Vrack said with relief as she emptied her nuts, "Half of these should survive the process."

"...thanks mom and sis," She honestly told them.

"Think nothing of it hon," Hina spoke up and Vika viciously nodded. They would have happily done this even if they weren't benefiting from it~

The day of her graduation had come.

"Hey, isn't this crowd, like, bigger than it should be?" Shem, a dog person, asked as they waited in the front seats facing the podium.

The school that Vrack attended was one of the wealthiest ones in the city and so it was no wonder it could afford to rent out a whole professional sports stadium for the simple purpose of conducting a graduation.

What was weird, however, was the fact that it was almost full.

"And are those tv crews?" Pita, a female pig girl, asked in amazement. Indeed, there were multiple channels came in to televise this rather typical event.

"Who went through all this trouble?" The dog boy asked as he looked around. And as he did, a presence stirred into action.

"Isn't that your sister?" Pita asked Shem as she squinted at her. And, indeed, it was an energetic dog girl wearing a shirt embossed with the words "brother" and a heart around it.

"Um, sure is," Shem said in embarrassment, especially when Vrack gave him a knowing smile.

"Didn't she hate you?" Pita asked, making the dog boy growl.

"What about your brother? Does he always come with flowers before you have a big event?" Shem shot back. Pita went red but kept her chin high as if it meant nothing.

But, through it all, they were both trying to not make it too obvious that they were looking at Vrack from the corner of their eyes. She had, after all, been the one to arrange their current relationships.

And so much more.

"Most of those people are not related to the graduation," Vrack told them. It might have been giving away too much information but...at this point, it hardly mattered, "A lot of them in fact are too powerful, rich, or a combination of both to be caught dead in a gathering like this. Usually."

"And the tv crews? They are just here to make sure everyone sees this," Vrack said, pride lifting her voice. She surprisingly hadn't found many major news networks that had people into incest but she found plenty that were into worse things.

"How do you know that?" Pita hesitated to ask. By this point, there were a lot of rumors about Vrack going around the school and many other circles. It was inevitable, really, but then after today, it would not matter.

"Because I arranged it," The futa wolfess informed her, "All of it. From the big boys and girls up there to the tv crews filming us, to the city arrangements and seats that everyone is sitting on."

There was a palpable silence in wake of that declaration. Vrack had not bothered to keep her voice low and the other valedictorians were now looking at her.

"The sitting arrangements, really?" One person among their group asked.

"Oh yes, wouldn't want the wrong person to be hit by the wrong chemical cocktail," Vrack happily responded, "And by the by? Since I don't think we'll have time for this later: All of you guys are welcome."

Some of her fellow cream of the crop graduates shivered as she looked at them, but the voice of their principal calling the graduation to session stopped any more questions from coming.

"Um, yes," The old dog at the podium nervously cleared his throat before continuing, "This year we graduate from a very special class. A v-very special class indeed. Err, if anyone misses their diploma we can mail it later or you can j-just pick it up from the back office before you leave."

The man, usually so composed and authoritative, was sweating buckets as the students and parents in the audience started looking confused. Even if things were going to take a turn for the...strange, he had to at least do the bare minimum to fulfill his duty.

It was what Vrack had allowed him to do after all.

"W-well, anyway, I won't extend this for too long," The principal continued, "So, without further ado, allow me to introduce the Valedictorian representative, Vracks!"

"Really? That's all he's going to say?" Pita whispered as Vrack got up from her seat and walked to the podium.

"Fuck me, are we speed-running graduation or something?" Another student could be heard muttering as Vrack stepped into the podium and approached the principal.

"You did your part," Vrack whispered as she gave him the customary shake of her hand.

"J-just remember what you promised," The man grunted before letting go and leaving Vrack alone with her mic.

No, the principal didn't have any incestual leaning she could encourage.

But he did have a rather sizable gambling debt that she could pay off.

Her eyes looked over everyone gathered there as people quieted in hush tones as the person that had made this graduation possible.

She smiled at them, reached into her robes, and pulled out a remote control from them.

And then she publically pushed a red button in it.

12