Conquest of Seed and Knot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you are all wondering what this is about," She began as she threw the control away. Below every single person there who could be influenced, a gas capsule burst open and an otherwise odorless gas started to drift up, "We got tv crews, we got more people than students have extended family and, heck, you've got me."

Whispers started coming in immediately now that she had brought the subject up.

"Graduation?" Vrack opined and then, with an infectious smile, laughed, "Hardly!"

"Oh, all the students here are graduating, Don't worry about something minor like that," The wolfess waved her hand, "But you are all here for something far, far more important."

And then she gestured at the part of the crowd where her family was.

Vic had a smart suit on, as would be expected from a person of his affluence and influence. But Vika and Hina? They had long robes that obscured their body. It would have been the cause of gossip later on...if what was about to happen wasn't going to shadow it.

They all got up and started walking towards the podium.

"You see, I have stared at the soul of our society!" Vrack lifted her voice, "And found that a lot of you, maybe even most of you, are just like me!"

By this point, Vrack's family was starting to climb the stairs in it, the conversation that her questions had generated dying as their confusion got greater.

"Grand holders of a love you dare not think about," Vrack started pointing her fingers at them, "Dare not act on. Dare not live on!"

And then Vic stood at the edge of the stage as Hina and Vika walked to stand by Vrack's side.

"And what is that love, I hear you wonder?" Vrack inquired as her hands went out and grasped her bitches robes.

"One simple thing; Family," The wolfess said with a dominant smile as she drew her hands back, her finger not letting go of their robes.

Revealing their pregnant naked forms.

From head to toe, they had nothing on. Nothing except a steel collar around their throats that had "love slave" marked on it.

"Behold my work!" Vrack announced as Vika and Hina flushed under the gaze of thousands, "My stepmother and sister. They are both here, they are both with me and they are both pregnant!"

People were gaping at them with shock, not a single whisper to be heard.

And, if anyone had been paying attention, then maybe they would have caught the low hiss of the gas encompassing everyone from below their seats.

"I did this!" Vrack declared, her hands feeling themselves with the mammaries of her incestual bitches.

Milk squirted from them, landing on the wooden podium.

And people gasped.

"I knocked them up!" Vrack proudly said, "As we speak, my incestual litter is growing inside of them!"

Ah, she could see it!

The disbelief.

The abject shock.

The disgust!

But also? Underneath it all?

The arousal.

It was time.

"And so," Vrack announced, "Right here and right now I am telling you all...I am going to be running for office. I am going to turn this city, this whole country if need be, around to allow this love to flourish!"

She took a hold of her valedictorian robe and threw it off.

Revealing her supple almost naked form. There was a sash going across her otherwise naked torso, one that read "Office candidate" and the year she would be running on.

"And I think that all of you want this!" Vrack spoke, "I think all of you want this dream to be true!"

"Because I think it's a dream we all share!" Vrack looked at the faces of the people who were finally getting over the shock. There should have been anger in there. There should have been indignation.

But the "maybes" and "definitives" in the question of incest far, far outnumbered those who she never managed to get her hooks on.

No, people looked at each looking around with abated breath as, finally, the "maybes" started to feel it.

The lust.

Women went into a brief, but intense heat as the clinical aphrodisiac that Vrack had been working on finally hit their brain through their bloodstream, the gas having soaked into their very clothes at this point.

Males went into rut, their minds getting a hazy glaze as the urge to fuck, fuck, fuck started coming to them.

But it wasn't just lusting to anyone close to them, no.

Cooked into the chemical cocktail was the specific musk, the specific scent of the incestual object of their attention. Boosted to hell and back by Vrack's own superior sexual pheromones.

Any second now, people would not be able to hold on to themselves.

All they needed was one more push.

"Or am I wrong?" Vrack asked the crowd.

And there, a male bear got up!

"What the fuck is thi-" He started to yell.

But was tackled by the two daughters that he had brought.

The ursian sisters wasted no time in ripping his clothes off as they...did their own.

And after that, things just sort of devolved.

The "definitives" in the crowd all looked perplexed as fathers, mothers, uncles, and cousins all sought sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, and nieces. And vice versa.

Shem's sister ran from the spectator's seats, losing her pants as she jumped on top of his lap, deeply kissing her confused brother.

Pita's brother just sort of materialized suddenly next to her and, contrary to his usual gentle and romantic persona, he took his cock out of his pants. Putting his hands on the thighs of his still-seated sister, he spread her legs before lining his corkscrew cock against her nethers.

And pushing in.

"See, with the "maybes" under our control, the "definitives" have no reason not to join in," Vrack told her sister and stepmom as the people who had not been gassed, who had not needed it, began making their way to...the people they wanted to love.

"But that's just the plebeians, honey," Her father said from across the podium, "It's doubtlessly impressive to the powerful crowd in attendance, but in the end they can just fuck whomever they want with little trouble."

"Right, it's time for the next part of this," Vrack nodded as she gestured at him to come close.

"Now," She spoke into the mic again, the students and their families by now being too...busy to pay attention to her, "You might all be wondering why I should be the one to do this. What makes me special?"

And then Hina and Vika draped themselves over her.

"Well, allow me to demonstrate," The futanari wolfess said before she circled her arms around her bitches and turned to her father.

"Father, make me the heir," She demanded.

In public.

While holding on to his wife. That she had knocked up.

"Only if you give me my wife in exchange," Vic replied back into the mic.

Vrak made a show of thinking about it, before grabbing tight into her mother's ass.

"No, I don't think so," Vrack said with a predatory smile.

Her father started sweating, his pupils dilating as being humiliated in this manner...was making his cock get up.

"But I suppose I can let you have my sister," Vrak allowed as if she were doing him a favor, pushing her towards him, "She is a younger bitch after all."

Vic looked between the daughter he had made with Hina and Vrack, before finally, nodding.

"Done," He declared as he started to undress.

"This is what makes me worthy!" Vrack declared, reaching down into the robes she had discarded and pulling chains out of them, "This is what I can do!"

She hooked the chains into slots in her sister's and mother's slave collars and held the chains high.

"I am an Alpha Bitch!" She declared, "And I will make incest and incest marriage legal!"

And then she kissed her stepmother, publicly sealing her lips as the chain connecting to Vika pulled, indicating that her father and sister were doing the same thing.

"Hmmm," Hina moaned into the kiss, "You never told us which one of us you were going to marry."

"A matter to be solved after I legalize it," Vrack grunted, glaring at her.

Really, she was doing this now?

"Well, honestly honey, I think you have won," Her father said, trying not to moan as Vika was kneeling and sucking on his cock.

"Yeah, look at them," Hina pointed at the far-off seats in the stadium where the affluent people were sat on.

And Vrak realized that they...were also fucking like the normal people closer to them.

"Oh come on, it shouldn't be this easy," Vrack grunted, "I still had things planned out!"

Her stepmother put a finger on her lips.

"Hush now," She told her as knelt down.

And put the tip of Vrack's cock in her mouth.

"I worked so hard for this," She grunted as the delicious feeling of an intense vacuum surrounding her cock head made her moan.

With a groan, her father shot off his salvo of sperm into her sister's mouth, Vika quickly swallowed the thick seed.

"But yeah sis," Vika said as she licked the fatherly glaze off her mouth, "Which one of us are you going to marry?"

Because that was the thing. Even if she legalized incestual marriage, polyamorous marriages were still off the table. Which meant she could only marry either her sister or her stepmother.

She had hoped to put this off.

And then she moaned, feeling her testicles clench as she was close to coming.

"I don't knoooow," She moaned as she was almost there.

And then her mother stopped, the complete absence of stimulation cutting off her orgasm as she stared at her mother in shock.

"See, we thought you might say that," Hina said with a smile as she gestured toward her blood-related daughter.

Vika produced another metal collar out of somewhere.

"W-what is this?" Vrak whined as she started feeling blue balls.

"Ex-husband!" Hina said as she went around Vrack.

"Father!" Vika joined in.

"We offer you this bitch," They both said as they locked the collar around her throat.

"In exchange, one of our daughters will marry her," Vika said, one hand taking the chain hooked up to her own slave collar and snapping the other end to Vrak's.

"The very best one of them," Hina lovingly added as she did the same with her chain.

Leaving the almost naked Vrack collared and chained up to them.

Vrack just stared at them.

This exchange didn't even make sense!

"Oh fuck me," Vic, however, moaned as his cock inflated with blood again, "Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes!"

"What?" Vrack yelped as her bitches pushed her into her father's arms.

Which circled around her waist as her manly father captured her lips.

And pressed his cock against hers.

Oh.

OH.

Oh~

"Get on the ground, ex-husband," Hina said, "Let's make this a family thing~"

Naked and with a tapered canid cock saluting up, Vic laid on the ground as both Vika and Hina pushed Vrack over the waiting cock.

"B-but...I am not into guys?" Vrack tried to assert herself but, fuck, she didn't know anymore!

And then her traitorous bitches pushed her down into it.

"Ooooh fuuuuuck," Vrack moaned as her father's dick parted her cunt.

If she had to name her favorite genitalia, her cock and testicles would win out one hundred percent of the time. Attaining pleasure with them was just so much easier!

But as her father's cock entered her vaginal walls and forced them apart, she had to start wondering if she had been missing out on a good thing all along.

"Turn around darling," Hina told Vrack, and made her rotate on her father's cock until she was facing them again.

Both father and daughter moaned.

"And now, it's our turn," Hina said as she climbed onto Vrack's lap.

"Really?" Vrack said in disbelief before her stepmother speared her cunt with her cock and pushed her down as far Vrack would go into Vic's cock.

"Fuck, you girls are heavy," Vic grunted before Vika walked past her mother and straddled Vrack's head.

"And now it's my turn," Vika said before she spread her pussy.

And pressed it against Vrack's mouth.

The futanari wolfess was pushed into her father's manly chest, her pregnant bitch sister rubbing her pussy into Vrack's mouth as if her cunt were cheese and Vrack's oral cavity a cheese grater.

The scent of her sister's musky pregnant pussy in her mouth.

The tightness of her mother's pregnant pussy in her cock.

The delicious waves of pleasure from her father's doggy cock in her cunt~

While Vika rubbed her pussy into her mouth, and Vrack's lapped, sucked, and nibbled on it as she could, her mother bounced on her cock.

"I am not young anymore girls," Her father, underneath them all, grumbled as he had to hold the weight of three women, two of them carrying extra weight in their bellies.

"Sorry," Vrack tried to slur into her sister's pussy, but found herself unable to communicate well.

So, instead, she started timing her stepbitch mother's bounces to thrust up into her cunt.

And thereby, thrust out of her father's cock.

"Buuuut, this might be worth it," He moaned as, after a few tries of timing it, Vrack synchronized it with her mother.

When Hina came down, Vic's cock stabbed deep into Vrack's cunt.

When Hina went up, Vrack launched her hips as fast as she could and slapped their hips together before coming down and impaling herself on her father's cock.

And just like that, her painful blue balls started disappearing.

Only to be replaced with the build-up of TWO different kinds of orgasms.

"I am close!" Her father said.

"As am I!" Hina groaned.

"Me too!" Vika replied.

And Vrack didn't say anything.

Because there was a pussy stuffing her mouth.

With a chorus of moans, Hina slammed her hips into Vrack's cock, slamming Vrack's ass into Vic's crotch and thereby pushing his dick as far into her pussy as it would go.

Vika arced her back, her mother holding on to her for balance as a wave of release went throught them all.

Vrack found herself unable to swallow all the pussy juices being shot into her mouth. The vibrations of all their moans feeling as though they were coming from the cunt she was draining.

Her testicles pushed load after load of virile futa sperm into her mother's already pregnant cunt.

But her father? He had no such restrictions.

Vrack almost felt herself fainting as her pussy shuttered underneath the onslaught of incestual semen coming out of her father's cock.

"Oh, that was fantastic," Her sister said, finally getting off her face.

"Yeah, it just needs one more thing," Hina slyly said before she began shaking her hips around Vrack's already spent cock. And made it shoot whatever sperm it had left.

But she didn't stop until, with a pop, her knot went inside her cunt.

"Oh, fuck, that's always so good," Hina moaned as she received another orgasm on top of the one she just had.

But she didn;t stop.

Not until, with another "pop", Vic's own knot...went inside Vrack's cunt.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" Vrack yelled, coming out of her daze as the sudden intrusion triggered another orgasm in her.

And just like that, father, daughter, and step mother were locked to each other.

"Huh," Vika grunted, "You know that makes me a little jealous."

And then she looked around and a smile slipped into her face.

"But maybe not that jealous. Look, I think some people want to talk to you sis~" Vika pointed outside the stage.

And, indeed, some of the politicians she had invited where making their way to her.

"I-I have to talk to them," Vrack sighed.

"Well, don't let us stop you," Hina happily replied as they all got up.

And so Vrack finished that graduation that way.

Shooting load after load of semen into her mother's knot locked vagina.

As her father drained his testicles time after time in her fertile cunt.

12