All Comments on 'Conquest of the Americas'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was great

mirafridamirafridaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks you Anonymous, I'm glad you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great classic! Very well written and truly enjoyed it - thank you very much!!!

mirafridamirafridaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous reader! This was one of the stories I was personally happier with (i.e. hitting the beats I was aiming at, etc.) so it's very ego-gratifying to hear it referred to as a 'classic' :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic and highly enjoyable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked the very raw journey Isabel was taken on, and how in the end she appears open to her changed circumstances, and her newly opened up opportunities. And glad to see neither she nor anyone else is sorry for the ending of her engagement to that loser Pedro.... Yet another great story Mirafrida, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb story that leaves the reader with plenty of descriptive, very erotic images. A question I still have: In the end, is Isabel glad for the experience or not? Is publicly being anointed the Mother of all sluts worth the many career benefits and rewards? Interesting to know.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous readers!!

Great question as to how Isabel felt about it.

Side note first - I get off on pregnancy-risk / impregnation themes, and I know a lot of my readers do too. I wanted to put it in this story, but for various reasons it just didn't fit. However, I left in some details that at least didn't rule it out either. Personally, I think Isabel failed to take action in the morning to get plan-B, eventually had Paricia's kid (a girl), and lived happily as a liberated single mom with a rising career.

So... how did she feel about it? I think the circumstances would have made it very hard for Isabel to ever *admit* to herself that she was glad. But in her heart, not too closely examined, I think she was. Of course her infamy made interpersonal interactions awkward at times; but mostly people were too polite to say what they were thinking. And by rights she probably should have had some PTSD too - but I think the whole thing was just so surreal that her brain never connected it to normal life.

On the flipside, meanwhile, she must have realized that night had saved her from making a disasterous mistake with Pedro. And she finally got to live the life she’d dreamed of. Maybe motherhood too. Plus the sex had been deeply memorable. So yes, she could never say she was glad - but the results did end up for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you Mirafrida for taking the trouble to provide answers to my questions. I have to say I very much like your suggested way forward for Isabel. Your last para puts it all succinctly. It is great to know "the sex had been deeply memorable" for Isabel, however unexpected the circumstances were. I too like to think that although "she could never SAY she was glad", deep inside of her mind she KNEW she was very glad, and definitely thought the "results did end up for the best". True, given a choice Isabel would never have dreamed of permitting herself such extreme exposure, or the small matter of getting publicly fucked in all of her orifices in front of a full audience. But with the unthinkable having happened, I am glad she decided to focus on her truly unique and ultimate sensory awakening only. Sensibly, she would relish on reliving those pleasurable memories of her kaleidoscopic and multi-layered experience, and go on to embrace her new fame (or should I say notoriety) and the many resulting fruits it brought her - very well knowing the alternative was to simply risk going down a dark PTSD route. I must say I am also glad she opted to forego taking plan-B the following morning, instead allowing a potential pregnancy to take place. Definitely, being a fulfilled and proud "liberated single mom with a rising career" is infinitely more preferable than a dismal life sentence of being the staid and boring wife of that douchebag Pedro.

Thank you once again Mirafrida, for further enhancing an already great story with your additional notes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top-notch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Loved the graphic and detailed descriptions of how Isabel was forcibly fucked on stage in front of a large audience, with lasting and life changing results. Love also how she does not seem to regret her experience at the end of it, or the loss of her fiancé and the prospect of a secure marriage. I think she will instead revel in her hot progressiveness and the unfettered sexual freedom - even relishing her new found radicalness to boldly and proudly bear a child outside wedlock. Isabel is the type of girl who will far more appreciate life as a single woman and unmarried mum, enjoying a fulfilling and exciting career, than to be a respectably married woman having a stable but boring husband. She is far better off as a sexually indulgent free spirit, and will thank her lucky stars that she had a narrow escape from Pedro's clutches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great story ⭐️. Although Isabel was forced to comply and had no option but to go through with it unwillingly, I think at the end she was happy about the new life it gave her dead stage career. I think she also found the slutty experience to be very memorable in a nice way.

I wish the dancers at least forced Pedro into giving a blow job - the rotter would have fully deserved it. If he had really loved Isabel, he would have stuck with her unconditionally and supported her after the deed. She did not ask to get raped. If Pedro did so, I am sure Isabel would have developed the deepest love and loyalty to the fellow and stuck on to him forever, if needed even spurning all the exciting new stage roles now coming her way. Good riddance to the bugger! Kudos to the author, and also Isabel :), for giving us this great experience!!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous readers - as always, I love to hear from you!

Yes, I definitely thought about abusing Pedro more (and it's not the first time that sort of thought has crossed my mind in writing these stories). It's less my kink, though, so I usually shy away in the end. Also, in this particular one, I really wanted to keep the "spotlight" on Isabel. But I do still find the power dynamics of that kind of thing very hot, so maybe sometime I'll take the plunge.

(In all honesty, anal is not so high on my list either - as my dedicated readers have probably deduced - but it really just begged to appear in this story so I made an exception.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rich and entertaining story, with a whole lot of enjoyment to savor.

Interesting Comments below too. I was a little surprised at the many harsh statements against Pedro found there though. Don't get me wrong, I totally get it that his behavior towards Isabel in her dishonored mess, and also his lack of acumen to devise a means to effectively extract her, were far less than ideal.

However, a man with self-respect cannot be expected to simply bite the bullet and act as if nothing had happened, when his fiancée is patently complicit in allowing her debauchery to take place.

At least at the beginning, Isabel had enough opportunity to escape her unexpected predicament, even if she would have had to make a big enough scene and totally disrupt the show. In fact, any woman of honor or modesty would have instantly done what was necessary, moment the shoulder straps were cut to denude her precious boobs. Especially one as Isabel, who had always ensured that her tits stayed covered, including at permissive beaches preferred by women who enjoy the freedom that toplessness brings.

Instead, she decided to shamelessly continue with her gyrations and primal writhing, without a thread on her stark-naked body, embracing the moment with very little hesitation. Isabel dispensed with her every sense of decency and decorum, enjoying a vulgar gratification from the spectacle she made, and an eye kept open for career opportunities through her infamy. With her decisions Isabel chose for herself a path of total sluttiness and disgrace, but curiously, it is Pedro who is being buried in excrement. Ah, what an unfair world. I think both these sorry souls deserved each other, and in the end, each is far better off without the other.

A superb story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, mirafrida for your always welcome interaction with your fan community. Your stories always have nice balance, and it is good you wanted the spotlight to remain on Isabel. She has to be the queen of the party!!! I consider your stories usually richer for their lack of anal, but in this instance, for Isabel's story, I fully agree that her anal violation fits the plot perfectly. Kudos for your perfect story sense, every time!

I don't think Pedro deserved any greater humiliation. In fact, it was good to finally see some rare support for the hapless soul in the Comments. Sure, he is no knight in shining armor, but he does deserve some sympathy. Frankly, being a staid financial geek who has achieved high in his profession, it is to be expected that he is somewhat stuffy.

He has an obligation to accompany his betrothed to entertainment events that he does not appreciate, and in this case, Pedro also forked out a small fortune for their high-priced tickets, with even one for Isabel's friend. After all that, in front of his eyes, the woman he had selected to be his future wife is stripped naked for everyone to see, and sexually assaulted right there on stage by three well-endowed thugs. That Isabel unequivocally did nothing to stop them, enthusiastically proceeding to dance fully nude, then allow herself to be publicly fucked for an audience that included God knows who, loudly vocalizing her obvious ecstasy, only gave an appearance of contemptuous disregard for her fiancé as he was forced to watch. Isabel's choice of absolute passivity against her assailants, with there being no possibility of risk or injury to her in such a crowded setting, means the assault is not rape. Of course, but an encounter that remains nonconsensual.

But neither Isabel nor Pedro is a villain here. It was definitely possible for Isabel to extricate herself from her situation at the inception, but whatever choices available to her all had a cost. So, she had to choose. It remains a woman's right to live the life she desires, and certainly Isabel should not be maligned for how she reacted or what she decides on. I think they both are flawed human beings, as we all are. What is clear is that they were hopelessly mismatched as a couple, and a marriage between them could never have been a happy one. Separately, in very different ways, they can go on to find true happiness and fulfillment. That is how it should be, and there is nothing wrong in that.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous commenters!!

I'm glad some folks are sort-of standing up for Pedro :) He certainly didn't deserve what happened, let alone worse (not that the characters typically get what they deserve). I usually try to be fair to my characters as personalities, but's he's probably one I was a little mean to, authorially speaking. Beyond being boring, rich, entitled, and ineffective I think there are some hints that he's just not a nice guy either. But I didn't give him much chance to show any counter-balancing qualities. I do think the respondents are correct, that one big problem is simply that he and Isabel were a bad mismatch, and she should bear a lot of responsibility for deluding herself that way. There's probably some shallow gold-digger out there who would be happy spending a lifetime with Pedro + his money, but deep down that was never Isabel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this much - a superb story with a great slut.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 1 year ago

I stumbled upon another story of yours, the biggest dick, that was really well written and the plot was believable.

This on the other hand was absolute drivel and utterly idiotic in the extreme.

mirafridamirafridaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry life has made you so sad and bitter swedishreader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wonderfully enjoyable story. Thank you.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Fantastic.

You share my pregnancy risk fetish.

I'd love to get your feedback on my stories.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

I think that Isabel really was with Pedro because she was a bit of a Gold Digger. You made the point that at the beginning of the story, she presumed that her acting career was over. At the end of the story, all of the theater critics and intelligentsia whose approval she craved were congratulating her on her brilliant performance.

The basic premise of the play is certainly consistent with the Critical Race Theory and ANTIFA philosophy that is provoking so much conflict in the United States. Interestingly; most people in Latin America have a New World X-chromosome and a European Y chromosome, so the theatrical rape is a reasonably accurate reflection of reality. Some of the South American countries aggressively recruited European immigrants to bolster the demographic position of their pure blood European oligarchs. The US might end up becoming another Haiti or Rwanda. The only plausible alternative is almost as bad.

mirafridamirafridaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Grendelpuppy and anonymous readers! Yes, I like pregnancy risk situations a lot - mostly because of how it juices the emotional stakes. It has to fit the overall situation, though. In this particular case, it felt better to leave the option open, but not to lean into it heavily, just because of who Isabel is and her specific circumstances.

.

Regarding Isabel's overall motivations, it's true that she was, in effect, "gold digging" at the beginning of the story - but I think she sort of fell into it by accident, not from a place of intentionality. She was frustrated and flailing in her life, and persuaded herself she loved Pedro ('enough' anyway). Ultimately, of course, she wouldn't have been happy living with him and his money. In that sense, Cataquil 'saved her' from a serious error.

.

I'm not a very ideological person myself. I do very much get a kick out of female performance-artists or protestors of any persuasion who use public nudity to draw attention. That's really the impulse that drove this story. I wanted to create a situation where a woman was pressured into reluctantly taking part in such a spectacle, and then taking it even further. The whole "retaliation for colonialism" emerged as a way to give a sheen of vague plausibility to it, and over time I came to think of it as an amusing, over-the-top parody of a certain kind of mindset. But the ideology really wasn't the point (and one could say the same for Winner Takes Hoe or Twenty-Three or Russian Devil, etc.). I'm mostly trying to create indecent scenarios that I find arousing, interesting, and emotionally charged, with characters I find engaging - but usually still with a bit of tongue in cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a slut! A nice story!!

roseyfingersroseyfingers5 months ago

Great story. Framework was very good and the sex was fabulous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...