Conquest of War

Story Info
She had lost the battle and would become their new toy.
8.7k words
4.25
9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't supposed to end like this... The Gravewalker shouldn't have fallen so soon. Without his aid, the elf-assassin, Eltariel, couldn't hope to stand against the Nazgûl as individuals, nonetheless to the Nazgûl twins that have risen to power in Mordor in recent years. The she-elf was winded, exhausted from the one-sided battle and still standing in defiance in spite of her doom walking towards her with a matching stride. The twins' cloaks left them looking identical as wraiths, just as they were in life as flesh in blood. Eltariel bared her teeth as her blades were kicked away from their resting place on the floor, clattering somewhere on the other side of the Overlord's throne room.

"The one and only Blade of Galadriel, defeated and unspoiled, stands before us, dear sister." One of the twins walked around Eltariel and she spun to face her.

The elf assassin snarled and channeled the last of her Lady's light, hoping it would be enough to put an end to these miserable creature's existences for good. She would die if it meant their end. It was what Lady Galadriel groomed her for, it was her purpose as her Blade... The Light of Galadriel swelled in the gem inlaid in her palm and it throbbed as though alive. For a brief moment, Eltariel felt hope.

Only for it to be dashed as the jewel cracked from the overwhelming darkness of Mordor and the Nazgûl that filled the room. Eltariel's- no, all of Middle Earth's- only salvation splintered and shattered into thousands of pieces. Dim, cold, Lightless... The gem shattered just as her heart did upon sensing her Lady's gaze turn away from her and back towards the West.

"...m-my Lady-"

For the first time in many, many lifetimes, Eltariel felt true loneliness. Lady Galadriel has left her to her fate in Mordor and would not look upon her again for as long as she walked this Earth. Eltariel could only pray to Mandos that He would take her away from the ultimate horror that she would find herself subjected to before her very essence would be corrupted forever.

If her captors would even give her such an opportunity.

"Your Light has abandoned you, elf. We are your Ladies now." The Nazgûl twins crowded her, their dark auras simply overwhelming her by their mere presence.

"You are nothing to me. Nothing!" Eltariel spat as she looked for an opening out. It was reflexive but in the moment she paused to think.

If she runs she would have truly failed the Lady Galadriel. Eltariel feels something wither inside of her as one of the twins grabbed her hood with her gauntleted hand and yanked it free of her head. Her long, blonde hair was tightly pinned in a braided bun to prevent it from being grabbed but several locks were now tugged free and hung loosely from her head.

"We are your everything, she-elf! You belong to us now." Eltariel's eyes went wide as her armour was shorn from her body with a simple curl of the Nazgûl's finger. No contact with her body was made but it was as though talons had ripped through her elven armour and torn into her underclothing, revealing her pale, untouched skin to the leering wraiths.

"Y-You fiends! Just what are you planning to do to me?!" Eltariel spat as her arms instinctively covered her now bare chest and crotch. Her skin was a smooth, milky white that was speckled intermittently with light freckles here, there and everywhere. The Nazgûl twins continued to circle the elf assassin, taking in her bare form from behind their masks.

"Such an impressive body..." One twin mused as her talons ghosted against the elf's shoulder. Eltariel spun on her heel to face her buy her attention was pulled in the opposite direction

"...yet you hide it away from the world." Her twin finished. A cold, metal hand grabbed a handful of her ass and Eltariel yelled as she shied away from the touch. Never has she ever been touched in such a manner!

"H-How dare-?!" Her voice fell short as the Nazgûls' dark presences suddenly blanketed over her. It was... It was too much! Eltariel felt a creeping sensation that she despised! A cold heat that pooled in her gut and that began to spread to her extremities that left her numb and her knees weak.

"'How dare'? You are ours, elfling!" A fistful of her hair was grabbed and pulled free from the bun pinned tightly to her head.

"Ours to do with as we see fit!" SMACK!

"A-AH?!" Eltariel cried out in surprise as her rear was slapped. Hard. Never has she been struck in such a manner! N-Not from anyone... other t-that her Lady-

"We did not tell you to cover yourself! You belong to us now, she-elf!"

"Remove your arms! We wish to witness you in all your glory."

Through gritted teeth, Eltaried hesitated, though only for a fleeting moment. She... cannot deny them. They are her victors and she must do as they command of her. Eltariel dropped her arm to her sides and held her head high. She has nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing. Not where it concerns monsters like them.

The twins continued to circle her, only their pace slowed considerably and their heads noticeably tilted as they examined her body. A red handprint was already forming on her soft ass cheek, much to their delight. Not only that, but in spite of her incredibly lean and slim frame, this elf had an impressive figure that was both athletic and voluptuous where it mattered most. Her tits weren't large but they were neither small, they were a perfect handful with pink nipples that remained soft in spite of the cold and the intense gaze that struck her to her core. But her ass... The she-elf had an ass that would make any Eastern whore furious with jealousy. The twins could feel themselves becoming aroused from the mere sight of her nude form, and they wasted no time in claiming the elf assassin as their own personal fuck slave.

Eltariel gasped and cried out as she was swept off her feet. Picked up from behind, her legs were spread wide open so that her lower half was left shamelessly on display for the other twin to inspect.

"D-Don't-!" Eltariel's voice died in her throat as her hairless, smooth pussy lips were spread open by gauntleted fingers.

It was just as the Nazgûls expected. Eltariel was clean and totally unspoiled. Her hymen was still intact and it was doubtful that a she-elf would have taken it in the rear to preserve her chastity at any point. The one twin chuckled to herself and allowed Eltariel's pussy to close back up. Her hands went lower, underneath her body and to her sister's lower half. The elf wondered what she was doing, on the verge of becoming sick from such an invasive inspection that left her body flush with shame. She furrowed her brows as she felt something hard and cold suddenly rub against one of her ass cheeks.

"H-Huh...?" Her eyes went wide as the Nazgûl in front of her stuck her hand under her cloak, freeing something that has remained hidden from the world for many, many years. Until today.

"W-Wha... is t-that...?" Eltariel's voice was a hushed whisper as a long, thick appendage bobbed from the tension pulsating through it. It was pale from death and had thick, black veins that stood out and gave it visible texture. I-Is that-?! The she-elf's eyes went wide as she was repositioned and the Nazgûl twins began to press the tips of their spears into both of her holes.

"N-NO! NO, YOU MUSN'T! STOP THIS MADNESS AT ONCE!" Her voice hit a pitch that never has before. The twins only answered with heavy breathing and a push of their hips.

Eltariel kicked her legs and squirmed but it was pointless. She was firmly held in place and lowered down onto the twin Nazgûls' impressive meat spears. Slowly but surely, they pushed into her, at first making no progress due to her tightness and their lack of willingness to prepare her. A sudden thrust of their hips and gravity pulling her body downwards ultimately broke the thin barriers that protected her chastity from their corruption.

"OOOOUUUUGH-?!?!"

It all happened so fast... Eltariel was blinded by pain and humiliation. They- They are inside of her?! The pain wasn't simply stinging or burning, it was something much, much worse, something she has never experienced in all her years of long life. She threw her head back and screamed, trying to pull her body off their spears and to provide herself with some sort of relief- any kind of relief! But she couldn't. In the instant that they stole one of her most precious treasures they began to thrust their hips at a wild, breakneck pace.

"S-STOOOOP IT!!! N-NOOO! I-IT-! AAAHHHHH!!!"

Her screams echoed in the vacant Overlord throne room. Eltariel's virginal blood coated the twins' cocks and offered minimal lubrication as they fucked their new toy. Her pussy and asshole were stretched beyond what was natural by the twins' wraith cocks. The she-elf's holes were warm and inviting, squeezing the two wraiths so tightly that they feared their cocks might snap in half. Eltariel thrashed and fought against every descent down their shafts One of the twins' cockheads continuously speared the entrance to Eltariel's womb, slowly but surely pushing its way in until it broke down her gate and rammed her furthermost wall.

"HURK-!?!?!"

Spittle flew from Eltariel's mouth as her stomach bulged every other thrust of the Nazgûls' hips. Their cocks pressed and rubbed against one another inside of her small body, causing the she-elf unimaginable pain that blended into one big sensation of blinding, chilly heat. They alternated their thrusts so she was always filled and in constant suffering from their massive girths.

Somewhere in the middle of her rape, Eltariel became totally numb. She didn't feel anything, none of the fucking, none of the pain, no humiliation and no more of the creeping heat that was the most agonizing part of this entire ordeal. She was pulled off their lengths and dropped onto the floor.

"...no more..." Her voice was barely above a whisper as she was bent in half. Both twins crowded themselves over her body, facing her nethers and their thick asses nearly sitting on the elf's face. Eltariel could feel them line their cockheads up to her gaping asshole, pressing into her in unison and stretching her asshole so wide that the she-elf could feel herself tearing at the seams.

"PLEASE!!! PLEASE, N-NO- OOOOUUGHHH?!" Eltariel could only make guttural sounds as the twins pounded into her ass. Their thick, heavy balls slapped against her sore pussy and Eltariel threw her head from side to side as she became desperate for a way out.

She would rather die- she would rather DIE! Eltariel will do ANYTHING to make this madness stop! NOW!

Never would she ever do something like... this, but her body couldn't take much more of this! Her ass was on fire and on the verge of being a gaping mess forever and something was on the verge of exploding in her pussy. It was growing every time the twins' cocks rubbed against one another in her asshole and Eltariel was scared. She screwed her eyes shut and leaned forward as she stuck her tongue out and brought her fingers to the Nazgûl twins' asses.

It's disgusting... Eltariel blindly licked their sweaty assholes in between cries of pain and confusion. The twins reacted to her advances but did nothing to stop her. Their hips stuttered but their intensity didn't wane in the slightest. I-If she can get them to finish more quickly-! Eltariel swapped between their asses, twirling her tongue around their puckered entrances before shoving her tongue inside. She dabbed into one of their assholes with the tip of her tongue and then quickly swapped to the other before doing it all over again.

Eltariel teased one of the twin's assess before slipping one of her long, slender fingers inside of her. She released a low groan, the first noise that either twin has made since they began raping her. The elf pulled her face away and penetrated the other twin's ass, now finger fucking them both as quickly as she physically could.

Make it stop! Make it stop! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP-!

Their holes were incredibly tight but accepted two fingers each nonetheless. The Nazgûls' asses sucked in Eltariel's fingers and she felt her very soul become more and more corrupted and dirtied as she explored them. She twisted her fingers and spread them apart, curling them as her poor, ruined asshole was pounded harder and faster the more and more frantically she searched for a means to end this torment.

"AH-! AH-! AH-!!!~" The elf's voice began to crack as the tingling and throbbing in her pussy increased twofold. She didn't realize that her cunt was all but overflowing with arousal until eight fingers were jammed into her sore hole all at once.

I-It's going to break-! Eltariel's pussy clung to the twins' fingers as they worked their entire hands inside of her. Though it shouldn't be possible... Eltariel felt a pleasurable pressure build in her core. She bucked her hips and her holes sucked the twins in even further as her fingers brushed against a smooth, raised surface located within the wraiths' assholes.

"NGGGH-!" One of their hips stuttered and Eltariel felt their fingers pry open her cervix. Eltariel felt herself fade from existence for a brief moment and she lost control of her bladder. Her piss was forced out sporadically as her pussy was double-fisted, coating her torso in a golden shower that she could barely feel.

It didn't matter that she didn't have control of her fine motor functions, the Nazgûls could pleasure themselves and Eltariel's body only kept giving to them. They ground their thick asses on her thin elf fingers and stimulate their own prostates. Their balls were throbbing and their cocks were twitching and with a final thrust of both their hips and their arms, the twin Nazgûls cum in unison inside of the broken elf's asshole.

Something inside of Eltariel broke the moment chilly cum invaded her bowels. Her asshole, pussy and even her womb began to spasm and clench as she reached her own climax. The first orgasm Eltariel has ever experienced in her entire life... For a fraction of a second, all Eltariel could think of was the warm glow of her Lady's face. It was as though the pleasure that coursed through her body was Hers, and Eltariel was not being raped by wraiths but making love to Lady Galadriel...

But the warmth faded and all she was left was with agony and the realization that she has lost something she will never regain. Not even death will wipe the slate clean. The twins removed their cocks from Eltariel's battered and gaping asshole and their fists from her similarly conditioned pussy. The moment they did, she rolled onto her side and began to vomit uncontrollably. Only bile was expelled and before she was finished gagging, she was picked up by her hair and faced with a cum-covered cock nearly the length of her forearm and twice as thick.

"Face your ruin with some pride, she-elf!" The wraith sneered as she dragged Eltariel's face over her still hard cock.

"Feel it, breathe it in, taste it-!" Eltariel's jaw popped painfully as the twin forced her cock into her mouth.

"Relish it! We are your masters now!" She hissed as she forcibly bottomed out in the she-elf's tight maw. Her throat expanded painfully to accommodate her girth and there was a noticeable bulge in her throat every time the wraith slammed her head down her shaft.

A dirty, metallic taste filled Eltariel's mouth as she was facefucked. She screwed her eyes shut and curled her toes, praying that the other twin wouldn't approach her from behind and stuff either of her aching holes full with her monster cock. She didn't, and Eltariel was almost relieved in spite of suffocating on the cock that filled her throat. Or, she was only for a moment, before the massive doors to the Overlord's chamber were opened and light came flooding into the darkened room. It nearly blinded Eltariel in spite of her back being to the light, but it was fleeting as two large shadows quickly fell over her and the Nazgûl skullfucking her.

"URK-?!" Her eyes went wide as ground shaking steps fell behind her, the CLACK, CLACK, CLACK of claws tapping on the floor leaves little to the imagination as the stink of drake filled her nostrils. She was pulled off the wraith by her hair and through her coughing and sputtering, Eltariel began to scream

"N-NOO-!!! P-PLEASE!!! I-I WILL DO ANYTHING ELSE!!! ANYTHING!!! D-DON'T!!!" Her cries would go unheeded. Two drakes were led into the chamber by a few beastmasters, with the other twin leading them towards the naked she-elf. They didn't bother hiding how they stared at her battered and cum-leaking body, and the Nazgûl leading them spoke over her shoulder.

"Keep your beasts in control and perhaps you may bear witness to the she-elf's first breeding session." Eltariel's eyes went wide as her head was turned, forcing her neck to pull at an awkward angle. Any discomfort she felt was forgotten as her eyes fell not on the orc-filth that would see her in such a disgraced state, but the dark, twin penises that slipped out of the drakes' cocksheaths.

"N-No... I-It's not-" Those... things were nearly as long as she was tall and even thicker than she was wide! S-She can't-! They cannot expect her to- to-!

"You are about to experience the true resilience of elf-kind, assassin. You should be grateful to your forebears for this, though... perhaps you will be cursing them in the end..." Wicked laughter filled the chamber as the doors were slammed shut. There was no hope for escape for Eltariel and there was no mercy to be had in this hellish place.

One of the drakes tasted the air with its tongue, taking a keen interest in the scent of Eltariel's slick. No matter how she tried to pull her hair free of the wraith's grasp, she could not free herself. The pain in her scalp was nothing in the face of the all consuming terror that the she-elf experienced as hot puffs of air hit her exposed skin.

"This... You cannot-" Eltariel had lost her voice. Her heart slammed in her chest as she looked over her shoulder. The drake was mid-stride, its cocks bobbing as it slithered forward towards her. The wraith before her chuckled and pulled her kneeling body forward, forcing Eltariel to prop her body up underneath her palms.

"We can. And we shall do as we please. To the victors go the spoils of war, no?" Eltariel's breath froze in her throat as a shadow loomed over her. She could feel the heat of the drake envelope her as it stepped over her.

"Do try not to fight against them. Drakes dearly detest an unwilling mate..." The other twin laughed and her sister joined her as she shoved her cock into Eltariel's gaping mouth.

This was beyond madness...! Eltariel couldn't breathe as her chest seized and her throat was stuffed full of cock. She instinctively curled in on herself and shied away from the drake's looming cocks but a cold steel boot shoved underneath her torso pulled her body off the ground. The sharp tip of the armoured shoe dug into the sensitive flesh of her abdomen and Eltariel was left with nowhere left to go as the drake's cocks suddenly slapped against her back and the cleft of her ass.

No matter what those two she-devils had said, her surviving this torture was simply impossible! Those cocks weigh more than she does, not to mention that they were longer than she was tall! As thick as they were, they were supple and seemed to search for her openings with little need of outside assistance. Eltariel choked on precum and saliva as her vaginal opening was prodded, the drake's cocktip wider than the twins' monster cocks and with a rugged textrue that made her knees buckle when it dragged against her clit. She could feel eyes boring into her lecherously from afar, no doubt the orc-filth the other twin fetched as a means to handle the beasts and to further her humiliation. In spite of her inability to see them, she just knew they had their cocks out and were pleasuring themselves to her torment.