Conquest of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep that ass in the air, elf-slut! Up! Up! UP!" A sharp kick to her gut has her nearly vomiting around the dick in her mouth, but it was forced back down her gullet as the other Nazgûl forcibly bottomed out in her throat.

"How terribly undisciplined of you... Your first Lady allowed you too long a leash and far, far too much leniency..." Eltariel mustered up the gall to glare at the Nazgûl for so much as alluding to her Lady in such a manner, but the look quickly turned to one of sheer horror and agony as her pussy was torn at the seams by the tip of the drake's massive cock.

The pain of her initial assault was nothing compared to... this. This was something that left Eltariel's body spasming against her control. Various bodily fluids streamed down her legs as the drake settled above her, not quite laying a top on her but not standing up, either. One of the Nazgûl twins continued to skull fuck her while the other stroked her drake's flank and kept Eltariel's body from collapsing onto the floor.

Though not hard like scale or steel, the drake's cock was barbaric in both its thickness and the raised grooves that lined its tip. The tip of the cock was flared and had speared through the elf's cervix, forcing every inch of her pussy to widen past her breaking point as more and more of its length continued to push inside of her. It was not thrusting, not yet, merely filling her out in preparation for the raping that was to come.

Meanwhile, its topmost dick was slithering on her back, not quite finding its way into her still gaping and cum-filled asshole just yet. It was hot enough to scald her but it left no burns in its wake. Eltariel couldn't even scream as the drake's cock slipped off her back and found the cleft of her ass. Its entrance into her body clear, it wormed its way inside of her, blood surely pouring from her ruined asshole as it stretched and stretched her, until the pain blended together and Eltariel was uncertain if she was truly still alive or on the cusp of sweet, merciful release.

"Look't that! The she-elf's got both of its pricks in 'er!"

"Where's it all goin' anyway?!"

"More's goin' in!"

Perhaps there was some truth to the wraiths' cruel words in regard to her body's resilience. No matter how close she thought she was to death, Eltariel's life persisted. Her body accommodated more and more of the beast's length, until her belly was hyper-extended and she could taste the drake's precum flooding the back of her throat, all but lubricating the twin's, who was still face fucking her, cock. Eltariel's limbs went limp and her eyes became unfocused as the drake bottomed out inside of her, her full, soft ass pressed flush against its sheaths. A steel toe dug into the she-elf's bloated abdomen, able to distinguish the two cocks inside of her with ease.

"Allow the elf-hole to breathe, dear sister. I wish to relish her screams of agonized pleasure..." The other twin heeded her sister's demands without hesitation, pulling her cock free of Eltariel's mouth. A river of precum followed her cock's exit, splashing on the stone floor and mixing with the cum and blood that was already half dried in the heat of Lilthlad.

"As do I, sister." With no further need to keep her upright, the other twin removed the toe of her boot from Eltariel's gut, a whimpering groan escaping her throat as her body was held up solely by the drake's twin cocks. A throbbing heat had blanketed her body and she could only pray that she would expire before this humiliation went any further. Her eyes suddenly went wide as she felt her organs begin to shift as an explosive pressure began to build inside of her.

"It has begun... Come closer, orclings and bear witness to the birth of a Mordorian elf-whore!" Eltariel couldn't hear any spoken word over the sound of her internal organs shifting as the drake's cocks expanded and became rigid inside of her. Without any further ceremony, the beast pushed Eltariel's flaccid body against its sheath with one of its paws and began to fuck her.

Its pace wasn't like that of a typical beast- brutally fast and shallow- rather it was slow and methodical. It grappled her with surprising dexterity in its hind claws, cradling her body in such a manner that allow it to use her as its personal fuck toy as it balanced smoothly on the tips of its wings. Eltariel felt every inch of her body shift with its movements, her organs shifting up then down, up then down, up and down, up, down, as its prickly shafts tore and rubbed her raw. Her consciousness was fleeting but remained strong enough for her to remain aware of everything.

From the outside, Eltariel's body was doing the impossible. A mortal would have likely died after the twin Nazgûls were through with them, but an elf? They were the first Dark Lord's chosen vessels for one of his greatest creations for a reason. Her body would change to fit its new purpose regardless of her wishes for the contrary. Even if- or when- the light of the Eldar left her, she would remain a newly twisted creation formed in the land of Mordor.

A swollen knot formed at the base of the beast's cocks. Against all odds, it slowly but surely slipped up its length, until it all but forced its way into both Eltariel's pussy and ass, effectively plugging her shut so that when it cums inside of her, which it will very soon, not a drop would flood out around her stuffed holes. Her mouth, though...

All at once, Eltariel's eyes snapped wide and screamed at the top of her lungs as molten cum gushed inside of her. The drake's knot did indeed stop its foul seed from escaping her, as her womb and her bowels and stomach were filled to capacity and mid-scream, her high-pitched wail morphed into a watery gurgle as greyish cum surged up from her stomach with enough intensity that it continuously flowed out her mouth and nose and pressed against her ears and eyes until it was all but a steady dribble out of her other orifices that weren't plugged with a slowly softening cock. Drakes release their loads all at once, so the newly ordained elf-hole was filled to capacity and past the limits of her once virgin body, now capable of taking a mounting from any number of Mordor's many denizens regardless of their size or the brutality they would inflict onto her.

Instead of being fully spent, though, the drake's cocks were still virile and the one in her pussy slipped out of her at the behest of its Nazgûl master. The moment the thickest part of the cock left her, a river of stinking cum rushed out of her in a mock river. Eltariel only released a low, long whine as the pressure in her pussy was relieved, but her asshole remained stuffed and as her insides shifted, more cum was forced from her gut as she vomited uncontrollably. Eltariel couldn't feel the second drake stalk towards her, shuffling and contorting its body as it awkwardly angled its cocks in Eltariel's direction. The twin Nazgûls stalked up to the elf's fluid-stained face and one grabbed a fistful of her hair, forcing her head up so she was facing them, though her eyes were hazy and unfocused and all but rolling into the back of her head.

"How does it feel, elf-slut? Did you enjoy being fucked by a Mordorian beast?" Eltariel only groaned as her pussy twitched. Her hole was slowly but surely closing. It would never be the same but it would provide great relief to any creature that happened to mount her.

"There is no time for rest, little toy! Open your eyes and look upon your masters!"

Eltariel couldn't but it didn't matter. A metal finger hooked into one corner of her mouth and another opposite of it. Twin cockheads push past her teeth and force her jaw open, straining it until her mouth shifted and forcibly accommodated the wraiths shafts down her throat. It was an impressive feat, as the elf's jaw should be dislocated and her throat torn from the stretch, but she remained pliable and sturdy, even as they began to thrust their hips in rhythm with one another. The second drake's cocks slapped against Eltariel's back and ass cheek at about the same time the first drake's lower member began to press into her sore and abused asshole.

"HURK- GUH- GLUG-" For a brief moment, Eltariel felt herself sober up. If they think it will fit...! Her clarity was swiftly clouded as three cocks slowly pushed into her ass, somehow forcing their way in in spite of no room being left for them to fill.

The pressure in her body was indescribable. Eltariel couldn't scream, as her throat was filled with wraith cock. Both twins, the Nazgûls and the drakes, fucked her in unison. The Nazgûls pounded into the elf's mouth, grabbing her angular ears and pulling her head forwards every time her nose was buried into their robes.

Eltariel's dainty fingers dragged against the ground as her body was pulled forwards and backwards by both sets of twins. The urge to scream was in her gut, but every time it was forced up to her throat, the Nazgûls facefucking her pushed it back down and the cycle would continue over and over again. The wraiths' pace was in stark contrast to the drakes': so fast that Eltariel scarcely had a moment to breathe in comparison to the slow push and pull of the beasts as they dragged her up and down their four shafts. Her ass was sure to never be the same ever again, just as her pussy would be by the time both twins were finished breaking her in for her new life in Mordor.

Massive, thick balls heavy with semen slap against Eltariel's chin, sticking to her cum and saliva coated neck and chest and peeling away with noticeable difficulty and sound. The drakes were deepening their thrusts and holding the elf flush against their sheaths as their cocks swell. Her insides shift and are crushed under the pressure of their dicks, the pulsing of the cock lengths forcing Eltariel's entire body to twitch as the Nazgûls' begin to grind her nose against their robes as their shafts strain over the quivering in their balls.

"Prepare yourself, elf-hole! Every inch of your very soul will be stained with our foul seed!"

"This is only the beginning of the rest of your new existence! Embrace it!" Their voices melded into one as they grunted, cumming in unison as they had done before.

Both sets of twins, Nazgûl and drake, filled her in the same instance. The only thing stopping her from projectile vomiting drake semen were the twin Nazgûls cocks. The beasts' burning hot cum caused her already warm body to turn completely flush. Her stomach swelled until her skin threatened to stretch and tear, only it didn't and it remained the same unblemished and smooth texture it always has been. The wraiths' cold seed was a balm to her mouth and throat as drake cum seeped around their lengths. Eltariel's toes and fingers curled as her legs kicked out and her hands fought to find purchase on the ground. She was too high up to support her weight and she tried to grab the twins' robes. Her wrists were grabbed and the weight of her body shifted to her shoulders as they ripped their cocks out of her mouth.

So much cum... Like a river's rapids, white liquid is rushing out of her mouth and nose. The pressure behind her face is immense and the drakes pull out of her ass slowly, the moment one cock pops out of her hole a jet stream of cum fouled with her bowels and pools on the floor as wide as the area the drakes took up and then some. It only grew as her asshole was unplugged, so wide that an olog could fist her up to his elbow with room still to spare. One could peer into her and see her insides, red and raw from the drakes' prickly cocks dragging against her walls repeatedly.

Eltariel's wrists were released by the wraiths and she fell onto the cum-flooded ground with a splash. The beastmaster uruks watch how cum-filled fart bubbles blow out of her asshole and pop in the open air. Air trapped in her body is forced out both ends of her, her mouth, nose, ass, even her pussy still has a few bubbles left to pass. Her gaping asshole begins to quiver and it winks at the observers, subtly, as it couldn't quite close but then rapidly and noticeably as it gulps for air like a man half drowned. It eventually closes itself, though it's clear that it no longer belonged to a virgin she-elf. It was puffy and soft, much like her pussy, swollen from arousal and enticing to anyone, beast, man or uruk, that may need to relieve themselves inside of her. It would be days before she would pass all the cum inside of her out, but unfortunately for Eltariel, she would never have the chance to do so.

"Use the ropes I instructed you to bring and tie the elf-slut to one of the drake's bellies. It's time to show off our conquest to our victorious fortress."

The uruks were gleeful as they strapped Eltariel to the second drake's underbelly. 'This ole boy only got one go, 's only fair he get 'nother!' is what one said as he slapped the inside of one of Eltariel's thighs. She barely responded to the strike. The drake's cocks were stimulated and were coaxed into her pussy. They enter her with more grace than they had the first time she was fucked. Her cunt was slippery with need and some sense comes back to her as she moans like a seasoned whore.

"...will not-"

"Eh? Wha's tha? Got somethin' to say?!" Eltariel gritted her teeth.

"Y-You... will not... win the w-war..." She glared over at them, desperate to ignore how her body screamed for relief. It didn't want the cocks out of her, no, it wished- no, craved- to be fucked. Not just fucked, bred. Like a bitch in heat, her womb craved virile semen to impregnate her, but Eltariel would not allow herself to show this. Her body is broken but her spirit isn't. Not yet.

Not yet...

They laughed at her.

"Won't win the war, eh? We'll see about that, elf-whore!" Eltariel's eyes went wide and she bit the insides of her cheeks to prevent herself from screaming aloud. She was pulled flushed onto the drake's sheaths and without warning the beasts was led out of the Overlord's chambers and into the crowd that was promised not only a show but a prize at the end of it, the spoil of war that would be the fortress's- no, Mordor's- crowning jewel and proof of their battle prowess and the corruption her denizens held in their hearts.

Eltariel was paraded around the fortress, her abdomen extended as the drake's cocks pressed flush against her walls. Its flared cocktips were crammed into her womb and rocked deeply into her body every time it took a step forward. The uruks and ologs of the fort gawked at her, many removing their nasty dicks out of their trousers and pleasuring themselves to her humiliation. The taste of drake and wraith cum was still on her tongue and she couldn't stop herself from wondering what their cocks would taste like...

A few called out to her, promising her a good fucking after the beast was through with her. Others asked her how it felt to be plowed by a favourite pet of Sauron. Eltariel felt her pussy tighten around the drake's cocks and she was cumming from their vulgar comments alone, as the drake wasn't providing her needy cunt with nearly enough stimulation to elicit such a response. A jet of clear fluid squirts from her stretched pussy and the uruks and ologs call out, some wondering if she pissed herself and others laughing that she's a dirty slut that's got ears as sensitive as dicktips.

"Maybe someone should go 'n give 'em a good pull!" Eltariel picked up on many of the comments thrown at her, most of which went straight to her clit and had her pussy buzzing and throbbing with heat.

The drake was stopped in an open square where market stalls were typically set up. It was cleared in advance for the 'celebration' that was held for winning the battle against the she-elf that dared to take on Mordor on her lonesome. Once at rest, the drake began to slowly fuck Eltariel, the drag of its dicks clearly visible underneath her skin as they slip around one another every time they push back into her womb. Her pussy suctioned around the drake, loudly squelching and slurping even as its knots were swallowed by her pussylips.

"Look out! 's about to blow!"

Eltairel couldn't hold back her screams as she was inseminated with more drake semen. Her pussy wildly fluttered around its cocks and proceeded to milk them as she began to cum alongside it. Her belly swelled as though she was nine months pregnant, a sight that greatly thrilled the horde that frantically masturbated to the unfolding scene. It took many long minutes for the drake to finish pumping Eltariel's cramping womb, but by the time its balls were fully emptied, Eltariel was as bloated as a waterlogged corpse on the cusp of exploding its foul contents all over the cum-covered tiles of the square.

"Untie that 'ore off the beast!" One of the beastmasters called out. The drake was fully spent and it was long due for them and their boys to have a turn with their new elf-toy...

The elf once known as "Eltariel" was no more after her debauched baptism in the cum of wraith, beast, uruk and olog alike. Now she was simply an object. A toy. A set of holes to be used as her new masters saw fit. From the highest rank of Overseer to the lowest grunt took turns fucking her holes. Only slaves were deprived of the privilege of fucking her, though not for the reason that the elf-whore was too good for them, rather, they simply weren't uruks in their eyes and mere objects as well.

The elf-slut was modified the first evening she was thrown to the throngs of horny soldiers of the fort. A set of seven iron piercings were placed throughout her body: two in her ears, one in the septum of her nose, two in either of her soft nipples that remained hidden within her breasts even after she was aroused, one in her navel and the final pierced through the stiffened nub of her clitoris. Each ring was laced with a fine iron thread that was sturdy enough to be pulled taught without fear of breaking, only the elf's body has the possibility of breaking and there was no doubt that she would withstand all torture that was force upon her and even adapt to it and grow to find pleasure from it all. Tears stung her eyes and her pussy drooled drake cum and elf arousal as the final thread was tied off to one of her new, heavy earrings.

"There! A suitable leash, don'tcha think?" A Terror warchief gave one of the threads a harsh tug, the elf-whore mewling and thrusting her pussy forwards and showing her new masters how her hole quivered and begged to be filled with a thick uruk cock. That Terror chief took it as an invitation and pulled her onto his bare, erect cock.

"U-Unhand me, f-filth!" The elf-slut cried as she jerked her hips, grinding her newly pierced clit against the warchief's cock. Her pussy fluttered around his shaft and she bounced up and down his dick with no need for encouragement or direction. He and the other uruks and ologs laughed and the elf-bitch squealed as he slapped her on the ass.

"'Unhand you? You jumped on me you fuckin' slut!" Another slap to her ass has her seeing stars and her pussy leaking sweet juices. She was pushed forwards and another hot cock slipped into her asshole.

"D-DOOONNNN'T!!!~" The elf-toy mewled as the uruks relentlessly fucked both of her holes. In spite of their sized barely being comparable to the twin Nazgûls' cocks, her body remained virgin tight and the uruks could feel the other's cock rubbing against their own as they fucked her together.

"F-FUCK! Her lil' ass's suckin' me in deep-!" His balls were twitching and he poured his seed into her bowels after only a few thrusts. The Terror warchief, meanwhile, grabbed the elf-slut by the waist and pounded into her as he pulled the iron string around her piercings tight in between his teeth.

"We're gonna find out if you're a suitable breeding pig, elf-cunt! Make sure not to waste our seed!" The elf-bitch threw her head back and screamed as his cockhead pounded against her cervix.