Consanguine Concupiscence Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she did awake and tried to dislodge him, but it was too late. He was by that time in the midst of his climax, the rutting frenzy in full fury. As he began to cum, she too, was overwhelmed with passion, and came. As their peaks subsided, there was another close up of their genitals; the penis shrank, slipped out of her hole. The fluids of their sexual encounter dribbled out of her. There had been no 'money-shot'.

The 'son' slipped off, then out of the room. The 'mother' turned to the table, grabbed the half-full glass, and downed it in one gulp, then turned to bury her face in the pillow, and burst into tears. The crying seemed very real, or she was a damn fine actress. The scene dissolved.

The Doctor came back to the present.

Barbara was talking into the video, to the Doc, as her son was taping, "So, after I was left on my own, with a small boy to raise, I found odd jobs. Sometimes, I had to keep my job by letting the boss have 'little favors'. A blow job, a hand job, if he wasn't a pig -- I might even fuck him to get a raise. I did what I could. So with those sorts of activities to make a living, the work of doing soft porn wasn't too much different. In fact, it paid better, the hours were shorter, and I could be home with my Jimmy more."

She continued to speak on the tape. "I had always wanted to be an actress, since I was a young girl. So this was a little like my dream come true. Except of course, it was not exactly what I had envisioned. I did one hardcore film. It was called, 'Tabooze'. It was about a mother who gets drunk, and has sex with her son. I sort of looked like that more famous gal, and my film name was Katie Starkers, close enough to the other. Look how many variations of 'Ginger' there were after, she became famous - or rather infamous, I suppose might be a better term. And I don't mean the one on 'Gilligan's Island'.

"I didn't do any more of that, even though the money was tempting. I went back to waitressing, or temping secretarial work. But then . . . then the thing with Jimmy occurred."

The Barbara who was in the room, not on the video, was standing, looking at the therapist. "I'm sorry, could we break for a moment, I'd like to use the ladies room and get some water."

"Certainly," The Dr. turned off the tape, and the large as life image of Barb, in her underwear, exposing her dirty laundry, as it were, disappeared. She was back shortly, and there was a cool tumbler beside each of the chairs now, for all three. "Do you want me to turn the tape back on now?" He asked, after she had a long sip.

"Doc, how about I tell this part? Okay, mom? Since I'm the one who . . committed that . . transgression?"

"Sure, Honey that's okay just be sure to tell it all, and be accurate, please." The Dr. nodded to Jim, to continue the story in his own words.

"We told you that I tried to have sex with mom, when I was eighteen. There was a scene in the movie . . . but let me go back to something earlier. I discovered an old porno tape, at this place that rented them out. The woman on the box looked so much like my mother, and it was called 'Tabooze'. I couldn't resist renting it. In fact, I kept it, and paid the forfeit fee to have the copy. I had been interested in girls since I hit puberty, though I didn't know the details of exactly how the anatomy fit together, until a few years later."

"After I was 18 [see note] I had the hots for anything pretty in skirts, and that included mom. She was always, what nowadays we call a MILF. Anyway, at eighteen, I discovered this porn tape with a lady that looked like my mother, sort of. In it was a scene where the mother is dead drunk, the son comes into her bedroom, and sees she's totally out of it. So he gets naked, and gets her hot, then gets on top of her, and fucks her. I masturbated to that tape a whole month before I decided it really was my mother."

"I finally saw that the gal on the tape, when I freeze-framed one close-up shot, had the exact same freckles as mom. It had to be her. Mom had been depressed for several years. Now, I thought I knew why. She wasn't getting any sex. Like when she had made the movie. And she was drinking, like in the movie. And then one night, her door was open, and she was drunk, naked on the bed. Just like in the porno tape. So I thought, here is a chance to make us both happy."

"I thought, I can lose my virginity, give mom the sexual satisfaction she was missing, and solve both problems at the same time."

The Dr. asked, "Did you really reason all that out, before hand? Or was that a rationalization after the fact. You tried to take advantage of the situation, and your mother's vulnerability. If she was unconscious, then she would not have been a willing participant. If she did not wake, then she might not even discover that she had sex."

"You're right. I thought about what I did afterwards, and made up reasons that seemed not so naughty. During it, I was just wanting to fuck her. I got undressed in my room and came back. She was still asleep. I lay on top of her, and started rubbing my dick on her fur. I didn't kiss her; because I was afraid she would wake up too soon, and stop me.

Her breast felt wonderful on my chest as I pressed against her. Her legs sort of were opening, and I was rubbing lower and lower. I put my mouth on her nipples and sucked, like I had seen in the film. I reached down and started fingering her. I could tell that she was wet. It was just like what I had watched dozens of times, and jerked off to."

"But then she woke up! I just kissed her a lot of times on the lips, while I tried to find her hole with my prick. We were looking at each other, and she had this wild look in her eyes. I asked her if she wanted me to screw her, and she nodded yes, and said 'uh huh', and closed her eyes. I found the opening, just at that same moment. I started to put it in. It was hot and wet and tight, and the best thing I have ever felt. A hundred times better that doing it with my hand, pretending to fuck her."

But just as I got in about half way, mom's eyes flew open and she got this terrified expression on her face. She said, 'NO! NO! I mustn't let you. Don't!' and she pushed me off. I ran out and thought I had really gotten her totally mad, when she realized it wasn't a dream, or a memory of the scene in the porno movie, but actually me on her trying to have sex with her. But she didn't punish me, or give me the silent treatment. She just said we couldn't do that. That no matter what we wanted, it wasn't right. We were to forget it ever happened. I was never to try it again."

Barb spoke, "I stopped drinking then, so that I was never that vulnerable or tempt . . uh . . . so that could never happen between us. I looked better after a while, better than what I had back when I had done the porno flick. I went to a local audition and got a small part in a TV drama special, being filmed in our town for a location shot. I guess I made a good impression on somebody because, a guy called out of the blue, and wanted to know if I would try out for this particular role, on a new cable soap-opera called, 'Candlewood By Moonlight'."

James jumped in, "Mom played a town floozy that like to fool around with much younger men. Every week there was a shot of her running around in her bra and panties. And flashes of even less, as she had her affairs. It was a regular feature of the program, and was one of the draws for the men, to see her scantily clad or get a peek of flesh. She was hotter right then, than she ever had been, even for the porn. So while I had the urge to merge with my mom, I got to see her on TV, constantly making out with younger men. It was driving me nuts. I had blue-balls all the time!"

The Doc interrupted and asked, "And this was fueling your lust, which caused the problems between you, and your mother." It was a statement, not a question, the shrink held up a hand to have Barb not interrupt at this point. "But your mother was acting on the soap. But - was she sending any signals then, as you perceived them, that she had any sexual interest in you - her son, at home, and in reality?"

"Not then."

"Barb, you wanted to say?"

"What you pointed out. I was only acting. My stage name for the credits was, Terry Starr. It was not very well reviewed. The critics, because of the more graphic nature of cable, called it the "Tongue and the Dressless", due to my appearing so much in my undies. And also the over abundance of risqué romantic scenes, with French kissing and so on. I liked some of my co-stars, and it was fun, even if it was a bit campy."

"But then somebody found out about my porno past, and they decided it was cheaper to write me off, than outright fire me. They did keep it secret from the public, so the taint of scandal would be swept under the rug, After all, that porn was a little too close to my role on the show."

"That's the ironic part. I was mentioning last week, Doc." Jim piped up. "Her porn character was sent to jail, for having an affair with an underage juvenile."

"After I got written off the soap-opera, fired in essence. I didn't get anymore roles. It's been a year now. I didn't go back to heavy drinking, like back after the porno days, but I have a little drink, now and then. I'm several years older than when I made "Tabooze", but I look about the same as I did then."

"You're still a MILF, mom!"

"And you still want to get me in bed. After five years, what makes you think I'm going to say yes, now?"

"Because -- I just somehow sense that you are ready to let me . . make love to you. Not because you're lonely, though I know you are. Not because I can't get other women, I don't want other ladies. Not because you've got to have sex. I mean we all need that, but I don't have the silly ideas I did when I was eighteen. There is something though, that is stirring things between us, and the time is finally right. But I can't really identify it; I just sort of feel it."

The psychiatrist stood. "On that note I'm afraid the time is up. Before you go, I have another homework assignment for you both. Leave the cameras here for now; I will review them before we meet next week, at our regular time. First, I want each of you, to be modest around the house this week, no walking around in your underwear in front of one another. Secondly, I want each of you to separately watch 'Tabooze'.

Jim, when you do, you are not allowed to masturbate. I want you to watch your mother, see what she is doing, not sexually, but emotionally. Not what she is acting, but what she is really experiencing, as she goes through the whole thing. Try to understand what she is saying with her body, not her mouth. Again don't masturbate, watch like it is a psychology-class film."

"But, Doc . ." Barb interjected, "I took that away from him, when I found out he had a copy, and destroyed it! You can understand why, after his trying to have sex with me."

"Jim, did you make up a back-up copy?"

"Two."

"Then loan one to your mother. Barbara, I don't want you to destroy any more copies. That won't do any good now anyway; he can always order one from the Internet. But I want you to watch it too. You are to look and see yourself in the true remembrance of those things that were going on in your head and heart as you were doing those sexual things on camera. As Jim said last week, 'there is a time to be honest with ourselves'. This is what I want you to do, be honest with yourself, about your emotions, when you filmed those scenes. Both of you are to take notes on your viewing, and bring them to our next session. Actually, if you can email them the day before, so much the better. Any questions?"

"Yes, Doc, I have one." said Barb. "Can I masturbate, when I watch?"

"Certainly, Barb. I expected that you would."

She left with a strange look on her face, as if she was uncertain if he had meant what he said, or if it was a joke. Jim lingered for a moment. "Doc, it's going to be hard not to jerk-off during that tape. Did you really mean that? "

"Absolutely!" The Dr. interrupted. "I need for you to concentrate on what I told you to do, and you'll need your hands to take notes. Watch your mother's face, which will be the window to her mind. In close ups, the eyes will say much more than any words she recites from the script, they are the real give away to her soul's torment. Treat your mother as nice as you can this week. You will be rewarded for your efforts, believe me. Now go on and remember she needs your help to see this through. Trust me. Go!"

. . . .

Barbara sat in front of the TV, the tape was rolling. She had the remote handy, and a pad with a good pen, in her lap. The second sex scene, between mother and son, was now beginning. She reached for a tissue from the box on her side. A tear rolled down her cheek. She knew in her deepest, darkest place of herself, what the doctor had wanted her to see, to admit, to confess.

MOVIE SCENE - midway through: The 'mother' and 'son' sat at the kitchen table. The 'son' had a beer, 'mom' had her whiskey, and the bottle was half gone. The 'son' spoke tenderly. "Come on mom, I'll help you to bed, you've had a rough day."

"Your father cheated on me, the no good bastard, is it any wonder I drink? I get so lonely and frustrated, is it any wonder I like my whiskey? I got a shitty job waiting tables, and lousy tippers, on my feet all day; is it any wonder I sit here, and get sloshed?"

"Come on mom, leave the bottle, I'll help you get ready for bed. You need to sleep."

"Okay, but I can walk." She staggered a little, and her 'son' caught her. With one arm around her, he steadies her, as they make their way to her bedroom. Once they he deposits her on the mattress. She lies back, as he takes off her shoes. Then he helps her to sit as he unbuttons her blouse. She makes a poor attempt to undo the sleeves and he does those as well, and then takes off her top. Her lacy bra cups the two small, but firm boobs. He unzips the skirt's side and gets her to stand for the moment, to let the garment fall to the floor. No slip, so now she is only in her bra and panties.

As Barbara watched in her robe on the davenport, and in nothing else. She has not taken a note, she just sits; her right hand is playing with her nipples, as she watches. She remembers what happens next, but it is like seeing it for the first time. She begins to understand the point of her homework. She is aroused, but she does not see the man on the screen. In her mind's eye, it is Jimmy, Jim at eighteen.

On the small flickering screen, the woman reaches up, and caresses the face of the youth. He looks much younger than his twenty-one years. That is why he was cast. He looks like he could be her son, which also was involved in choosing the pair of them for the roles. The mother kisses him on the lips and whispers. "You took me, when I had no defenses, last time. I didn't even know what was happening, until the very end."

"I'm so sorry, mom. I couldn't help it. You looked so beautiful and sexy there on the bed. I just had to look, and then try to touch you, and then I got carried away. Please forgive me. But you did like it, when you woke up, didn't you? You came with me didn't you? You didn't tell dad, or kick me out of the house, or kick my ass. You needed it, didn't you? You wanted me, didn't you?"

"You think I'm really beautiful? You think I'm sexy? Really?"

"Yeah, mom you are beautiful and sexy. And I would love to make you feel good again." He reaches around and unsnaps her bra. Kneeling down before her, his lips go to his mother's small brown nipples, erect and pointed. She is breathing hard at his nibbling.

Barbara slips her robe off. She is nude on the couch. Jim is out, and won't be back until late. She can do what she wants, as her on-screen-self is doing what her 'son' likes.

"Lift up, mom, let's get the panties off." The 'son' is directing the 'mother' to lift her hips. As she is naked before his eyes, he puts his hands to her buns and his face to her crotch. She moans as he goes down on her.

"Baby, we did it once, it was wrong, but it did feel so nice. And now you are making me crazy again, with lust. We shouldn't do this, but I can't help myself. Ah! Like that! Right there!"

Barb had her finger on her clit, mesmerized by the erotic view, the sensuous stimulation that mimics the action, the emotions of the moment which are rising in her body.

"Mom I love you. Dad's a shit to treat you like that. Let him fuck his secretary, I'll make love to you, and bring you even more pleasure than he ever did. Just let me do it, to show how much I am your man now!"

"No baby, not that, we can't. It would be incest, sinful! That would be such a wrong thing, for a mother to do with her son. You're my boy. How could I do such a naughty thing with my little boy?"

"I'm not a little boy any longer, mom." The 'son' stripped off his tee-shirt and sports shorts. Now he was as nude as she. He was erect and quite mature, with hairy sacks, and curly pubic hair to spare.

"We'll go to hell for this, but it will be heaven getting there. I don't care anymore, I want you too, son. Make mother your woman, Darling. Make love to your mother, and make me cum. Cum in me, baby, fuck me now!" She rolled back on the bed, lifting her legs, and the young man took his cock, placing it right at the entrance of his mother's cunt.

"I love you, Mom!" he proclaimed loudly as he entered her slick and steaming hot pussy.

"I love you too, Baby!" she cried thrusting her flesh to meet his hard veined cock.

"I love you too, Jimmy!" Cried Barbara, as her on-screen-self fucked. She stabbed her two fingers in her pussy, and climaxed in big contractions. Waves of convulsions over took her body. Her face was drenched in sweat, and her mind was filled with fear and clarity, from the revelation she had shouted. She didn't need to write any notes, to share. But she would write her honest confession. She wondered how this could all turn out well. It was hell, this way. Perhaps the Dr. knew the way to get to heaven.

. . . . .

They had faxed their notes for homework to the psychiatrist the day before their appointment, as he had requested, in order to have time to prepare for their session. Both Barbara and James were obviously nervous when they arrived. The Dr. was not surprised at this, having read their reactions to the video, which was viewed in the light of what they were seeing through fresh eyes; as well as the lens of the therapeutic focus he had guided them in being aware of when viewing. All of which helped to reveal their hidden thoughts and feelings; now made clear by the cathartic experience.

Once more they took their seats, as before. But the shrink indicated that they should stand up again. "Now please, would you both get completely undressed, before you sit once more? The room temperature is adjusted for that, and the fabrics are quite comfortable. There are two clothes stand at the end of the couch."

"Doctor! You can't be serious!" Barb exclaimed in shock.

Simultaneously, Jim said, "Doc, what the fuck?"

"Please, listen. I am asking for a specific reason. I will explain as you disrobe, but you may start to do so now. You did agree in the contract to follow whatever I recommend, or you could stop the treatment at any time, but that would be the end of your issues. It's up to you. I have found that nudity makes for honesty. It is somehow harder for people to lie to one another, when they are without clothes. Especially in unusual circumstances, or unexpectedly."