Consanguine Concupiscence Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene shifts point of view. Now the camera angle is aimed directly at the sofa, TV Barb is now as nude as she is watching herself. The faux 'son' is nuzzling his head between her thighs, and she places her hands on his head, as he licks her thighs. Jim follows the lead of his stand-in, now old enough to do it for himself with his lovely sexy mother. Barb moans an echo of her own pleasure, and the pelvis tilts in parallel, to the twin oral administrations of the youth and his doppelganger. They kneel before their goddess. Worshiping at her temple of Venus, mom's Mons.

Her knees rise, the same way and her face is a mask of the sweet agony of ecstasy, as she is eaten, and loved in her center. Then and now, it is the same expression, the same desire, but today fulfilled for real. Jim's dick is glistening with pre-cum. He has seen this scene hundreds of times, and wished it were him. Now it is, and he is determined to best the boy in the film, with his honest love, and deeper lust for his mother. He mirrors the moves; he makes the better lover as he knows the taste of her pussy for the first time. He can't get enough, his mouth is driving her wild, and her clit is throbbing with his wet lashings.

The Doc has zoomed in on the action from almost overhead. Barb's labia are showing red and her panting is clear in the microphones. From the side-angle camera's perspective Jim's dick is pointed at his target. The connection is better viewed from behind, though partially blocked by the hanging testicles. On screen, the 'mother' drags her 'son' to her. Jim moves on his own. Barb is wide open and ready for her true son's cock. Her cunt is needy of her son, it was always and ultimately Jimmy's that she is thinking of, both in the past and now in the present.

Doc has all the close-ups, the angles set, and must grip himself as Jim places his manhood at the portal of his mother's sex. They look in to each other's striking blue eyes, in a silent communication. Telepathically he says . . .. 'I'm going to -- I have to.' She answers, . . . 'I know -- I want you also -- I need you too.' He slowly pushes into her cavity. The penetration that has waited five years, takes only a long minute. Then her son is finally planted within her body, to the very root of his solid muscle. She can even feel that vein on top throb!

The movie pair moves with the motion of fucking, and the couple on the couch are copulating in syncopation. But the cries and moans and groans, are a cacophony, which is real passion trumping acting. Barb is clutching Jim to her, while movie 'mom' is holding the hips of pseudo-'son'. Both boys are pounding away, one for a money shot, the other to cum in mommy. It is not a race to cum first, the longer you last in making love, the better. The live action takes the blue-ribbon, as they continue to fuck, after the screw-goo is shown on the TV.

In fact, Barb had already climaxed once, as her child provided the initial thrusts. But now another builds as his orgasm is galloping to the final dash. The tender rocks are bumping her buns, to the beat of his humping hips. The head of his prick swells deep in her, as he locks into the incestuous connection of their union. He blasts the hot jism she had longed for, for so long. She lets out a scream of delight, at he is creaming in her. Her own fluid washes down, and they drench the cushion with the emulsions of their sin.

Thank God, the Doc thinks, I had the fabric treated. He had hoped that he might witness such a wild sight. The preparations paid off, the strategy worked, the therapy was finished, the moment was captured, and the pair were contented and satiated. No, they were not through! But the digital equipment is still taking in the renewed activity. Jim is turning his mother around to be on her knees too. Her torso is planted on the couch and her crack is high and ready for his attack.

Barb feels her man-child plow into her vagina, once more with his member. The meat is still firm and full of vigor. It is reaching different places, at this level of his goring. She laughs at the video pair who has now parted and are just panting, as the real hero of her hopes has his way with her. She is glowing inside, and his heat infuses her being, and his lunges give her renewed life. She doesn't have to act like a proper mom, she can be her naughty self, fucking her son, and openly loving it with him. He has his reward for his patience, and she for her sacrifices.

Thanks to the shrink, their world had expanded to encompass this love, which had so long been withheld from their relationship. And there would be money, and theater. An alien siren? No stranger than an incestuous mother. The role she had wanted, that was once only pretend, was now come true. Speaking of coming, here they were cumming again. She felt him spurt, her whole body spasmed, in her happy climax simultaneously.

At last, the steam piston of her son seemed to have lost its locomotion. It was time to wind down and wind up this session. But there would be more of the same, at home. She wished her sponsor well; she knew they had given a good performance. It was a part she had been rehearsing for many years in secret. Now she planned to have a long run, with her co-star that was born to the role. They dressed, then the Doc came back in and wished them well. He said that they had more than given the cameras enough, for quite a great show. They left, hand in hand, smiling.

A week later. The Dr. answered the door, to another couple, mother and son, that had answered his advertisement. They had already copulated, but now were wondering how to keep up the excitement. The Doc had some interesting ideas. But that's for the next case study.