Conscripting a Brother's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping his arms around her small waist he lifted her. She let out a small squeak, before wrapping her long legs around him, looking down now at her brother, as he brought his lips to her chest. His tongue made her small bumps jiggle, as he fondled her. A surprised yelp turned into a sensual hum, as he left a glistening across her entire chest. Her brother licked, kissed, nipped, and enjoyed the taste of her small bosom. Avery's hands tried to grip his hair, but there was hardly any, given his military cut. This went on for a long moment as she held onto him. He was so strong, able to carry her around enjoying the taste of her buds. He soon pressed her against a wall, and got even more into it.

Parting with her chest, Jax's lips glistened as he looked at his sister's naked body wrapped around him. She was so small, it felt like he was carrying nothing. 

"How far?" He asked, his voice cracking at the thought. 

Avery looked at him blankly, almost as if in the heat she hadn't heard. He could tell she was caught up in the moment. Every inch of her flesh was flush red, and her chest was rising and falling with each breath. 

"Ow!" Avery yelped, as Jax pinched her rear. Her eyes lost their glaze, as she awoke from her trance. 

"How far?" Jax asked again, but more confidently. 

"Far?" Her cute puzzled look made him harder. 

"Yes..." Jax walked them to the old wooden table, pushing aside a few items atop it, before sitting his sister on the edge. With his thick strong arms, he shoved her backward, till she lay back, her body like a lusty meal before him. 

To make his point, Jax grabbed her skinny thighs and spread her legs open. He placed himself directly between them, veiny cock resting atop her mound. He looked down at his sweet sister, her mind spinning, as her big brother took this situation to the next level. Jax, for every thought he had against it, pushed himself to go forward. He didn't want to stop, not after Avery broke the image of his sweet, innocent sister. The visage of her sucking on his manhood was burned into his memory. This was their relationship now. 

"Is this what you wanted, sis?" He took his palm, and roughly felt the flesh of her breast, trailing it down over her stomach, and then to the mound of her sex. 

Avery swallowed hard, the taste of her brother's cock permeating her mouth. 

"Yes." Her reply was soft and timid. 

"You want the last memory of your brother to be his cock inside of you?" Jax raised his tone. 

"Yes, Jaxy." Avery's reply was slightly firmer.

Jax gently placed his hand behind his sister's neck, lifting her head off the table, as he leaned over her. 

"You want the last thing your brother gives you to be a fucking?" His eyes burned now with the thought. This new territory they were in was unbelievable, the intensity in his eyes demanded to know if his little sister wanted this.

"Yes, big brother!" She whined loudly. A stiff knock on the wall from Mrs. Durand, reminded them of the paper-thin walls. Both hoped she didn't hear that, but neither cared at the moment. 

Avery's eyes were wide with passion, as she felt her brother's tall frame dominate her. The rough, camouflage fabric rubbed against her sensitive nipples. 

"Fine then, sister-- I'll give you it all." He took a small step back to look down at Avery lying across the table. Her petite body was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. 

"This will vex me-- this taste will give me a craving I won't be able to satisfy." He unbuttoned his camo fatigues, throwing it to join her white blouse on the floor. Wearing only a tight undershirt that hugged his muscular chest, he came between his sister's legs and pulled on her hips to bring her close. 

"Jaxy--"

Her squeaky voice always tugged on his heart. And now, as they prepared to join their flesh, it felt like she had the full grip. 

"I'll always be yours-- just come back to me." She smiled warmly, her eyes teary, as their parting neared. The only solace she had now, was that they would come closer first. 

Jax leaned over and brought his lips to hers. Brother and sister shared the wet warmth of each other's lips for a time. This, while Jax's manhood drew glistening trails of pre-cum along her stomach. 

"Avery-- have you even ever...?" He stood up straight, cock at attention, looking down at how wet his sister's pussy had become. 

Avery simply shook her head no. 

Jax took a deep breath. His sister's virtue was a memento he would take away with him. 

"Okay. I want you to take deep breaths then." Jax took his thick cock in hand, while simultaneously pushing his sister's thighs open. 

Avery was obedient, spreading her legs wide for Jax, as she took long, nervous breaths. She peeked at Jax's cock between her legs, and only then realized just how big he was compared to her. Despite having sucked him, she didn't truly appreciate his girth until he brought the tip of it to her lower lips, parting them with a brushing motion up and down. The lewd contact between their parts made her whine like a slut. Jax's heart felt like it would explode at that very moment, as he prepared to deflower his sister. 

"Jaxy-- you're big. Be gentle." She opened one eye to see him, as she bit her lip in anticipation. 

Jax was half-chuffed at the compliment his sister had given, but felt a bit guilty about how much he may hurt her in the process. Taking his hand, he explored her vagina and spread her lips; looking down, he admired how small her cute hole was. 

"Okay, Avery. Ready?" He leaned in to kiss her forehead. 

Avery, her eyes closed, nodded. She could feel his cock at her entrance. 

Jax took his deep breath, finding her tight hole and pushing his thick rod into it. 

"Eeeeyyaaa!" She exclaimed as he opened her up. He had not even found her hymen yet, and she was writhing beneath him. Of course, he was stretching her pretty significantly, and he wondered how long he would last inside her virgin cunt. 

"Deep breaths." He pushed in more. Avery brought her hand to her mouth and bit down, as her brother's cock sunk deeper.

Soon, he found the barrier of her purity. His manly tip kissed it, before he backed off some. Looking down at his beautiful sister, he relished just how different she looked to him now. He saw her for the grown woman she was. It was like their relationship had blossomed in a way. He was ashamed that it hadn't bloomed sooner.

"Look at me, Avery." 

She dared to open her eyes. 

"I love you very--"

"Ahhh!"

Jax had thrust forward and broken her hymen, mid-sentence; glad to have distracted her from the impending invasion. 

"...much." He finished the sentence, and was now deeper into his sister. 

"Meany." She pouted through harsh gasps.

"Are you okay?" He caressed her cheek as he sat still inside of her. She was wiggling her bottom some to get a wider stance in her legs. But there was only so much pressure she could relieve. 

"Yeah... just go slow." 

Jax indulged Avery with a gentle push, both of them breathing heavily as the slide down her vagina opened her to new feelings with every millimeter of his cock. 

"God, you are so tight..." Jax grunted, having a hard time holding himself back, as his rock-solid cock was strangled by his sister's passage. 

"Is that good?" She looked up at him with concern.

"Very good." He smiled, and toyed with her tit. "I am going to come back some and then go back in, okay?" 

A deep breath and a nod gave him all the permission he needed. Softly, he pulled himself back, about only half of his cock had been in her. But before too long, lust would take over and he found himself pushing inside of her again, eager to claim more territory inside of her like a good soldier.

"Gahhh! Jaxy, it hurts" She moaned, as he was a bit too eager to push in.

"Sorry. Do you want me to stop?" 

"No... keep going; it's getting somewhat better... just slowly." 

Feeling slightly guilty, he did his best to push back and forth slowly, for a few rounds. He could feel her vagina getting used to him with each successive pass. As he began to tread deeper, he even heard her moan. She was almost ready to be fucked like a woman. 

"I'm going to go faster now, okay?" 

"Jaxy!" She grabbed his arm nervously.

"Shhh, don't worry. It will feel good." 

He began to pull in and out at a steady pace. She would wince every so often, but less than how much she began to moan. 

"It's good?" He smiled.

Avery meekly nodded, still trying to take it all in, literally. 

Jax was feeling greedy, wanting to take all of it. As he began to fuck her at a normal pace, he would do so with more depth. Soon, he would work her up to three-quarters of his cock. Her mouth fell open as he filled her, and her moans turned more whorish. 

"It's so much, it feels like I'm filled to the brim!" She said all in one breath, as her head arched backward with a loud groan. 

Jax instinctively covered her mouth. 

"You've got to be quiet sis." He nodded towards the paper-thin wall adjoined to Mrs. Durand's apartment.

Avery looked mortified; she had almost forgotten. She made a concerted effort to stifle her moans at that point, even biting her hand when it got too much. 

"Besides, I have more for you. You'll be surprised how much you can take." 

"It's too much Jaxy!" She whined, as he pushed deeper. She could almost feel it in her stomach as he pressed against her. 

"Shhh, just wait." He brought a thrust back much harder this time. A loud yelp from Avery echoed around the room as she grabbed her mouth. 

He was kissing her womb at this point, with just half an inch of his cock left, he had found his sister's limit. 

"Now..." Jax felt a strong lust. He had opened his sister up. And it was time she got a proper fucking. 

Avery saw it in his eyes, biting her hand as he began to lay into her. His thrusts came fast, deep, and with a hard smack against her small thighs. He was railing her with a boyish excitement, as she began to moan loudly through the teeth marks on her hand. As he fucked her for his pleasure, he would lean over and take a taste of her breasts, Avery arching her back at the dual feeling of being fucked and fondled. 

The rickety old table he laid her on began to shake as he fucked her. Both had forgotten any concerns over noise by this time. It couldn't be helped. All the sounds of the dystopian world outside had faded away. Only their lust remained in the air. 

Avery was moaning sultrily, as Jax growled with each kiss he gave her womb. There was a carnal hunger to fill her tight hole with seed, one that was intensified by her wild sexual singing. 

Jax could tell she was on the precipice. Her cunt had begun to warm around him, and at any time, he would usher in her first orgasm. She had gotten to this point fairly easily, perhaps because of her inexperience. But there was something she needed to push her over the edge. 

"Jaxy... ahhh!" She moaned his name. 

Jax was holding her small waist as he fucked her; hearing his name, he looked up into her eyes. 

"Hit me" She said, with a serious expression. 

"What?!" He slowed his fucking.

"Like you did-- ahhhehhh-- when I bit your hand-- ohhhaahh! Hit me!" 

He couldn't believe how deadly serious she looked about it. Thinking back, she did dive right onto his cock after the last slap. 

"Do it." She grunted as she took his length in an aggressive thrust. 

Jax brought his hand up as he fucked her. Looking down at her cute face, he grimaced-- yet, felt so much power. 

"Eeeeeyah!" The smack landed dead center of her cheek, reddening his sister's soft flesh. 

At the same time, her wet cunt constricted around him. The stiff feeling of her climax rumbled up her body, as the jolt he had sent through his hand turned into a release of pleasure for his sister. She trembled where she lay on the table. Her back arched as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. She held the spot on her face where he had slapped her, melting around him as each successive rumble constricted his cock. 

"Oh god." She whispered as her body went limp on the table. Her hands traveled around her naked body aimlessly, as she drifted off into another plane of existence. All the while, Jax was doing his best to still fuck her. The tightening of her pussy didn't make it easy to thrust at all. 

"I love you." She smiled as her pupils contracted and constricted. She stared at the ceiling, but he knew she was talking to him. It was always him she loved, and it was always her he loved. It just took this moment to break it all free. 

"I love you too, sweet sister." He could feel the end nearing. As she began to hum along with his more selfish movements inside of her, she knew he was about to drop his load. 

Jax grunted, he couldn't hold it. Kissing her cervix, he thought for a second what sort of parting gift he would be giving her. Girls got pregnant on the streets of the capital all the time. At least she wouldn't be lonely if he gave her as much. 

But better judgment prevailed at that moment. Quickly, he pulled himself out with a wet plop. And no sooner did he spew a white-hot stream of cum across her thighs, cunt, stomach, and even as far as her face. He stood there for several moments, unloading on her. It was an amount he never felt possible that his sister had extracted from him. 

Avery seemed slightly disappointed to have not gotten his seed deep inside of her. But the warm, gooey feeling of being covered in his cum was a new erotic pleasure she seemed to enjoy. 

"Sorry, sis." He saw her pout as she wiped a glob of cum from her nose with her finger.

"I couldn't do that... you have a life to make for yourself now." He nodded to her green identification card, as he caught his breath. 

"A life I want you to be a part of." She admired the thick consistency of his cum on her finger. Her innocent curiousness even made her go so far as to taste it. 

"It's salty." Avery smacked her lips, as a dribble beaded along them. 

Still out of breath, Jax took a step back and looked down at her. Her womanhood was coated with his sperm, and her stomach featured a pool of it. It was a sight he was burning into his memory, something that truly would vex him until the next time they met. 

"We will be a part of each other's life." He wiped his cock on her thigh. She bit her lip sensually in response. He was making her feel like such a dirty slut, something Avery's persona had never exuded in her life. 

"But what if..." 

"Don't." 

"But what if!"

"I am coming back to you. I won't be gone forever. I promise that." Jax began to get dressed, as his sister simply lay coated in their fluids. 

"You can't promise that." She sat up, cum running down her stomach, across her cunt, and to the floor. Her eyes were welling up again.

"Avery." He came to her, held her head in both his hands, and looked deep into her eyes. 

"I am coming back to you."

Her eyes didn't trust it. "Will you give it to me, next time?" 

She put a hand on her tummy, some stickiness still there, as she envisioned a baby in her womb. 

Jax buttoned up his camouflage fatigues and found his cover. Merely minutes ago, they were just brother and sister, and now after taking his sister's virtue he was faced with a begging Avery eager to have him fertilize her. 

"I uh... Avery, I'm your brother... this..." he pointed to her lewd state. "... is one thing, but getting you pregnant?" His voice cracked with bewilderment that his sister would want such a thing. 

"Next time." Avery stood up, her body glistening with the product of their lovemaking. 

"Huh?" 

"Next time, we will talk about it." It was like his sister had come to some sort of terms within herself. He was talking to a fully grown Avery now. 

"I have known for a long time, that I've wanted you." She stood before him naked and unashamed, as she admitted a long-time lust for her sibling. 

"I know you didn't know you shared that feeling until earlier. But I knew you did." 

"Avery..." Jax ran his fingers through her beautiful blonde hair. 

"But once you were inside of me, I saw it on your face." She fidgeted with her naked sides as she defiantly stood before him. "Every bit of me you took for yourself, you hungered for it. You wanted to take everything I could give. I saw it in your eyes."

Jax stood silent, he knew she was right. 

"So... while you're gone, every time you're vexed about me-- think about what you didn't claim." She looked resolute before him. More so than her frail demeanor had ever portrayed. 

Avery's words stirred inside of Jax, like she knew exactly how to entice him. 

"You may have gotten every inch of my womanhood, but you didn't get your beloved sister's womb." She placed her hands over her stomach, her stern rebuke piercing Jax. 

"Avery I--"

"But!"

"But?" 

"Despite all that." Avery stepped closer, inside his envelope of embrace. " Know that your sister loves you, and this womb is yours to claim. If that doesn't vex you, entice you, tempt you-- then I don't know what will. You'll be far away thinking about this, I know it." 

She stood on her tiptoes and took his mouth with hers once again, their kisses unending for several minutes. 

"Well... you certainly won't be far from my thoughts."

"Good." She melted into him, still feeling the fullness he had brought her pussy, as the stickiness on her body marked her. Jax could tell she was holding back her tears; he, too wanted to let them out in those final moments. 

"I love you, Avery." 

"And I love you, Jaxy. I am waiting for you... brother... lover." A small glistening rolled over her cheek, as her eyes darkened knowing it was time. 

Jax gave her a final kiss on the forehead before grabbing his bag to leave. As he stepped through the door, he took a long look at her naked body; Avery even posing for him to see her and burn the image in his mind. But as soon as the door came to a close, she felt the dreaded loneliness. The only solace was the feeling inside her core that still radiated.

Avery wouldn't re-dress for hours, thinking about those short moments of intimacy, she had shared with Jax. 

---

 "Up in the morn', outta the rack

Greeted at dawn with an early attack

Sergeant rushes me off to show but I don't need it anyhow

Hail Hail Infantry Fury of battle follow me

An airborne soldiers life for me

O' nothing in this world is free

from a big bird in the sky All will jump and some will die

Off to battle we will go To live or die, hell I do'n know"

The column of soldiers ran across the wet road, as the wind beat them with its frigid breath. Their boots smacked the pavement, as if it were a pair of moist lips; the wet morning rain drenching them on their morning run as their cadence and echoes kept up despite the conditions. 

Jax, in particular, gripped his bullpup rifle close to his chest as his breath tasted of blood. He hated running in the cold like this, nothing worse than the bloody taste in your mouth and your legs locking up. It had been six miles since they stopped, running at a slow pace in full gear was hell on the knees while certainly, their standard-issue boots did not provide much support. 

They turned a corner; Jax, second behind the squad leader, as he held his rifle to port and leaned with the turn, as if momentum at such a slow jog meant anything, but it was the mentality that was important. Ahead, the large blacktop of the company mustering area was in sight. 

"Compa--"

Their platoon sergeant was cut off by the whirring of two helicopters above as they made for the airfield. Jax managed a smile, as he thought of bolting through the air with his legs off the side of one of those beasts, coming in hot for a raid on an unsuspecting target. Watching the dark silhouettes of the helicopters against the dark-blue night sky, distracted him from his vexed thoughts about his sister.