Conscripting a Brother's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Close enough to the platoon sergeant who ran to the left of their formation, he could hear the crusty, old NCO muttering under his breath. 

"God, fuckin' fly boys, and their god-damned noise."

His head turned to the formation, his tight-cut grey hair that only covered half his scalp shimmering in rainwater. 

"Company! Release!" His smoker's lungs bellowed out the command with significant phlegm.

It was then the formation broke, the soldiers of 3rd Platoon, B Company knowing the routine. They had about three-tenths of a mile to the mustering grounds. 

Jax was tired, but not of running. He was tired of the short pace, the near-vertical motion his legs had to make to not kick his squad leader in the ass, as he strode out. It did not help that earlier that day, he spent much of his energy beating his meat to the thought of his sister. 

With the last amount of energy he had, he jogged for the barracks. 

"Not today, Jax." A soldier behind him said, out of breath. It was Kent, a boy who grew up a few blocks over from Jax. 

The two, neck and neck, and for no good reason at all, began a race to see who would make it out of the miserable cold first. But about halfway there, Jax fell back, between his exhaustion and preoccupation with his thoughts, he didn't have it in him. 

"Aye, you had it." Kent panted and nodded his head. He was surprised at Jax's willingness to relent. "Besides, I'm tired of being bored Friday afternoons now, I don't have a pussy to smack like you do, Jaxy-boy." 

Jax furrowed his eyebrows skeptically. 

"What, you just look a bit lighter in the sack Jax ol' boy." Kent slapped him on the back with a hearty laugh. It was odd how on the nose his friend was. 

"But hey, I can't blame you for that. Wish I could lose some weight in the sack ya know. Say, you have a sister don't ya? The one in the pic you showed us?" Kent said, with a shit-eating grin. "Cause ya know, she comes into town, I call dibs to spend the day... the night... the day... and then the night again with her...oof"

A punch in the gut is all Jax had to answer that with. He still regretted showing his platoon mates a picture of Avery that day, an innocent gesture of trying to show where he was from and what he was about. Unfortunately, with a platoon of hot-headed men, it turned into something else entirely, and sadly, nary a sock was spared that night. 

Jax paid no more attention to their banter, as he headed back to the barracks for a shower. But Avery's words were haunting him, just like she said they would. Kent's interest sparked a territoriality inside of him, his thoughts lingering on her unconquered womb.