Consensual Incest with Mum Ch. 03

Story Info
Mum and Son Have Consensual Incest.
5.4k words
4.67
11.9k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
694 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.   

Just after eleven my phone rang it was mum I thought oh no she can't get away at one, "Barry, I've just had a cancellation I can leave now I've also phoned the Spa where I'd booked a suite it wasn't used last night so we can get access to it when we arrive, put your toiletries into the suitcase mine are already there I'll pick you up in ten minutes as I need to put fuel in the car I want you to drive I'll be your glamorous passenger." 

I was so happy as I had the thought of having mum all afternoon in bed I took the suitcase to the front door set the alarm system locked the door I waited outside for mum to arrive she had a big smile on her face when she got out of the car as I put the suitcase in the boot when I got into the driver's seat I could see mum's bare thighs above her hold up stockings I wondered if I'd be able to have a nice feel on the drive to the Spa. 

I set off I enjoyed driving mum's car as it was fast, comfortable sadly the weather wasn't a day you could put the hood down on so I drove down our driveway as mum stroked my thigh she said, "Barry, I'm so happy we're doing this, are you ok with me doing this while you're driving?" 

I grinned, "Mum, I love it when you touch me, you are giving me a big hard on, are you going to bring me out to play with me while I drive?" 

Mum was now taking my cock out she had a mischievous look on her face, "Barry, I know you have cum this morning but when we arrive at the hotel, we'll go straight to our bedroom there will be a bottle of Champagne there for us which I've ordered I know you reload quickly but if I bring you off in the car, I know it will take you longer to cum when you're inside me I want our first time to be so special." 

I felt mum's silky tongue going up and down the thick shaft of my cock she nibbled on my shaft as she caressed my balls it all felt so good I was on the motorway the motorway was quiet for a Friday lunchtime mum came off me, "Barry, this is a suck and swallow one as I want to catch all of you in my mouth my head won't be bobbing as I'll use my throat muscles to bring you off so please concentrate on your driving just leave the rest to me." 

Mum took her time as she leaned over and worked on my monster cock I couldn't believe that mum was going to suck me off as I drove but I could see her reasoning as she wanted me to last longer this afternoon when we got into bed she was in complete control as she lead me from one amazing sexual act to the next if it wasn't for her I'd be acting like an inexperienced eighteen-year-old with the limited experience I had mum was adding to it.  

I was so happy that the motorway was quiet as mum went down on me she was so relaxed in everything she was doing she had removed some pre-cum with her tongue now I felt the warmth of her mouth as she had all of my bulbous head in her mouth it didn't take her long to deep throat me feeling the head of my cock hitting the walls of her throat as her lips were wrapped around the base of my cock she stimulated the head with a swallowing motion with her throat muscles this felt so good. 

She was also massaging my heavy balls as she did this several minutes later out of the corner of my eye; I saw mum slip her right hand under her miniskirt a minute later her hand reappeared two fingers were glistening with her cunt juice I knew then why mum was taking my cock out she'd made me raise my butt off the seat my trousers along with my boxers were now below my knees giving mum easy access to my cock or ass she'd planned this perfectly. 

I felt her throat muscles change the rhythm she had been using to a stronger rhythm I felt her slide her two fingers inside my tight ass she finger fucked my ass with the same tempo as her throat muscles were stimulating the head of my cock ten seconds later, I cried out, "I'm cumming." 

The first spurt went straight down her throat, the second as well mum brought the head of my cock into her mouth, she sucked every drop of my creamy seed into her mouth as my whole body twitched with her incredible blow job, she'd given me as I was driving the car it took me a minute to compose myself but I'd kept the car going on a straight line which had been my biggest worry. 

Mum was doing a lot of swallowing when she came off my cock, she carefully licked my cock clean and looked at me, "Barry, I enjoyed doing that so much for you, how was it for you?" 

I squeezed her thigh, "Mum, I loved it, I never expected you to do this, I loved it when you did it, I can't wait to get you in bed." 

Mum laughed she opened her handbag as she adjusted the courtesy mirror in the passenger seat's sun blind as she applied her makeup she said, "Barry, by my estimation we'll be at the hotel in approximately five minutes we will check in go directly to bed I don't need any foreplay as I've discovered when I suck your monster cock, I get so wet my thong feels soaked, I love you, darling." 

We arrived at the hotel found a parking place close to the main door mum had also put my trousers on I was presentable again as I got the suitcase out of the boot, "Barry, use your card when we check in as I've booked everything in your name only call me Babs when we're in public rooms I've also booked a table for two in their exclusive Michelin Star restaurant for seven this evening, darling you've seen me check into lots of hotels so do this with confidence." 

I laughed, "Babs, if I do it with style and confidence, you'll know that I was studying you every time we checked into a hotel." 

Mum laughed too she took me in her arms we kissed so passionately I locked the car, we went to the hotel's reception they were so professional in how they handled the check in they confirmed our restaurant booking, offered a porter for our suitcase we went to our suite which was gorgeous with a balcony with a wonderful view of the beach we said nothing we both stripped naked then went to bed I was so hard mum's naked body excited me so much we kissed I touched her for several minutes, "Barry, I feel so nervous you don't know how much I want this I'm going to lie back I want you to take me don't worry if you cum too quickly as we've got until seven to get it right." 

Mum lay back she spread her legs I'd already felt her down below she was soaked I squatted over her holding my monster erection at the base as I ran the bulbous head just inside her thick cunt flaps up and down her long sex slit, I teased her huge hard clit, mum gasped with pleasure, "Barry, please take me we both want this I can't wait to feel you inside me." 

I wanted this so much mum was going to be the second woman that I was going to make love too I positioned the bulbous head in the middle of her long sex slit gently pushed down as my monster cock slid inside her I could feel the warmth of her gorgeous pussy she was so wet I was sliding deeper and deeper inside her it felt so tight so comfortable the head of my cock hit her cervix the lips of mum's gorgeous pussy were wrapped around the base of my thick cock, "Mum, I'm there it feels so good how's it for you?" 

Mum's legs were wrapped around me she was pulling me closer to her as her hips were making a strong circular motion, "Barry, I love it I feel stretched but it's so comfortable you're giving me sensations I've never felt before let's get a nice rhythm going my god, I love it when you go deep, darling I was worried that you'd cum quickly I'm so close I'll cum soon, harder I can take it." 

I now had a powerful rhythm going my hips along with mums were working in harmony mum was contracting and releasing her cunt muscles at the right time of every one of my thrusts her whole body shook as she had her first orgasm I kept pounding her relentlessly as mum's hips were thrusting uncontrollably against my monster cock mum was loving this I was loving it we kept going mum had another orgasm we changed our position mum got on top of me in the cowgirl position I was amazed with mum's stamina also with the way her massive meaty melons were bouncing uncontrollably as she rode me as watching them bounce was arousing me big time, "Cum for me darling you've made me cum twice now I want to feel you spurt your creamy spunk deep inside me I'm so close again cum for me darling let's try to cum together is mummy giving you a good ride? Cum for me darling, I want to feel you cum inside me." 

That was all I needed I never thought I'd hear mum saying is mummy giving you a good ride she was doing exactly that we both climaxed within seconds of each other I had a powerful orgasm so had mum she collapsed on top of me and we kissed so passionately for several minutes, "Barry, this is the best sex I've ever had I love your big gorgeous cock I love how caring you are everything we do is so spontaneous I love that there's so many things I want to do with you, your cock is ready to go again so let's do it." 

The afternoon flew in I did not know how many times mum came but it was a lot, I came twice I was still wanting more it was now five-thirty mum said, "Barry, let's shower I want you dress then go down to the Cocktail Bar wait for me there as I want to put on one of my cocktail dresses to surprise you when I come into the bar, please order a nice bottle of Champagne as I want tonight to be special." 

We showered together as I dressed, mum was putting on her makeup, "Barry, it's now six-thirty, I'll join you in the Cocktail Bar at six-forty-five, I'll try to look my best for you." 

I went into the bar and asked for the Wine List and chose a bottle of Pol Roger Blanc de Chardonnay with two glasses; it was delicious, so I sipped my Champagne waiting for mum I was so happy with all that had happened so far today the way mum was acting she was definitely the one making all the moves in our relationship we were now lovers all that was down to mum our love making this afternoon had been incredible I knew mum loved my cock so that I could give me a little room for movement mum walked through the Cocktail Bar door she looked absolutely stunning. 

As she walked towards my table, I stood up I watched her voluptuous body coming towards me, her cocktail dress showed her curves to perfection she was also showing a cock stiffening amount of meaty tits, her silk stockings and three-inch heels completed her fantastic outfit she took me in her arms gave me a cuddle she whispered, "I hope you like, I enjoyed this afternoon so much I'm looking forward to tonight." 

She kissed me on the cheek I poured her Champagne we sat down I was so happy mum was my partner, "Babs, you look gorgeous I enjoyed this afternoon too I have the feeling we are both so sexually compatible I'm looking forward to what tonight will bring." 

A waiter brought the menus, he suggested the Menu Gourmet explaining the composition of the six courses, we both went for it. "Barry, this Champagne is beautiful, the aftertaste is incredible, let's stick to Champagne for the rest of the meal, I feel the same way as you, we are sexually compatible, I want to do so many intimate things with you." 

I blew mum a kiss over the table, "Babs, I don't have a lot of sexual experience I think it's better when we're in bed you tell me what you enjoy, I'll do it for you I'm sure if you do this, we'll get to know each other quickly." 

Mum smiled at me as our fourth course was served, I ordered another bottle of Champagne, when things had quietened down mum leaned over, she whispered, "Darling, do you want mummy to teach you all the naughty things she likes to do?" 

I whispered back, "Babs, that would be great, please push your big beautiful tits out for me?" 

Mum was so delicate in her movement but she was pushing them out, I was sure she was wearing the cup less bra as her nipples were rock hard, I whispered, "Thank you, I love to see mummy's big nipples hard." 

Mum laughed she whispered back, "Just looking at you makes them hard, we won't need much foreplay tonight as my pussy is soaked." 

We flirted with our eyes for the next two courses the Champagne was relaxing both of us mum was glowing her eyes were full of desire, we'd finished our meal every course was delicious the waiter topped up our glasses which finished the bottle I was surprised when mum said, "Everything was excellent tonight could we have another bottle of this delicious Champagne to take to our room as a nightcap?" 

He replied it would be in our suite, mum smiled, "Could we also reserve a table for two at seven tomorrow evening?" 

He replied that would not be a problem mum, I then left arm in arm we walked to our suite the Champagne was in an ice bucket on a tray with two glasses sitting on top of the coffee table in the lounge I opened the bottle as mum stripped out of her cocktail dress she'd been wearing a cup less bra which she took off freeing her massive big milkers mum gave them a wobble as she took off her thong, "Barry, I've so enjoyed our meal tonight I'm happy we're eating there tomorrow night now I would love you strip naked so I can ogle your magnificent cock." 

As I stripped I was staring at mum's voluptuous body her massive breasts looked incredible mum caught my gaze, "Barry, let's do some of the naughty things I like to do, would you like mummy to give you another lovely tight titty fuck?" 

The thought of that aroused me, "Mum, I'd love to do that with you, I also want you to tell me all the naughty things you like to do?" 

As mum walked towards the bedroom, "I've brought some of my toys some lube, let me get them, I feel so horny tonight, did you enjoy the last titty fuck I gave you?" 

When mum came back into the lounge, she had a bath towel and a pillow which she laid on the carpet as mum put the towel over the pillow she did a little twirl I got a surprise when I saw her butt plug sticking out of mum's ass again, "Barry, the butt plug I have in my dirty hole gives me so many sensations when I'm doing dirty things when you're giving me my titty fuck I want you to multi-task by ass fucking me with the butt plug as you ride my tits, you know the plug's a long one so you can fuck me deep with it now I want you to squat over me lube my tits as I lube your cock." 

We'd done this before I had enjoyed it so much I was now thinking mum loved giving titty fucks, mum was amazing as she lubed my stiff cock she paid a lot of attention to my bulbous head she surprised me when she slid two fingers deep inside my tight asshole, "Barry, I think you enjoyed it when I slipped two fingers up your ass when I was gobbling you in the car I now can slide them inside you any time you want." 

I thought what a gobble you gave me mum sucking me off as I drove your car I realised mum was a very sexy woman who was going to teach me a lot, mum now had my monster cock between her massive tits her nipples were rock hard with the lube on my cock and her tits I gave her a titty fuck. 

It felt good as mum was squeezing her massive tits against my cock it was so slick with the lube my cock just slid up and down between mum's tits at the top the head of my cock was an inch away from mum's mouth, mum smiled as she leaned down and licked the head of my cock, "Darling, that's a lovely rhythm you've got going how's it for you as I can squeeze my tits together so it's tighter for you?" 

Mum squeezed her tits hard against my cock, I preferred the pressure she'd used before, "Mum, I preferred the pressure you used before as it gave me a lot more freedom of movement, that's great, how's it for you?" 

"Darling, it's wonderful now I want you to ass fuck my ass with the same tempo as you're using as you're fucking my tits that's so good you'll make mummy cum if you keep doing that it feels so good as you slide between my tits when you cum I want you to claim me spurt your seed on my face, my mouth, my tits, my pussy leave your mark on me as I'm all yours now you own me." 

I felt my balls tighten my first spurt hit mum on the nose I was still ass fucking mum with the butt plug mum stopped squeezing her tits she took my cock into her hand she was wanking me as she directed where my spurts would land soon the whole of the top of her body was covered with my creamy spunk. 

"Darling, that was so good there's so much spunk so let me clean it up you can stop ass fucking me with the butt plug as once I've cleaned myself up as we're both lubed I want you to ass fuck me with your magnificent cock." 

Mum was now scooping my cum off her body with her fingers then into her mouth to swallow it I now understood why mum was doing this she'd set me up so that I would ass fuck her, mum was leading me into all the naughty things she liked to do and I was all for that also her telling me she was mine told me a lot. 

There were a couple of armchairs in the lounge mum went over to one spread her legs as she bent over it I went behind her placing my bulbous head in the middle of her tight ass it and my cock were so well lubed I slipped inside her with the gentlest of pushes mum gasped, "Darling, you're so big but it feels so good that's it get a nice rhythm oh my god you're hitting my G-spot with the head of your cock it feels incredible." 

I soon had a good rhythm going, mum's massive melons were wobbling everywhere, mum was moving her hips, which allowed me to go deeper then she had her first vaginal orgasm, her whole body was twitching as I continued to pound her tight ass relentlessly. 

Ten minutes later mum had her third vaginal orgasm every one of them had her body shaking I hadn't cum but mum's pussy was now dripping I pulled out mum turned around we kissed lovingly, "Barry, that was amazing it felt so good let's have a shower as we're both covered in many things if we went to bed like this we'll ruin the sheets on the bed." 

We showered, each of us washing the other, then to bed I took mum in the missionary position, her legs wrapped around me, it felt so good we fell asleep in each other's arms. 

The next two days flew in the morning, we'd make love shower then go down for breakfast, then back to bed. In the afternoons, we swam together in the spa. It was always the same in the evening we shower after our afternoon session, mum would put on her makeup I'd go to the Cocktail Bar to wait for the evening's surprise on what she'd wear, I was never disappointed as every night she looked stunning.  

On our last night I was sitting in the Cocktail Bar sipping Champagne thinking about our weekend I knew mum loved me as she was the one who had encouraged our relationship, she was the one that had made it happen I was so happy with the way I felt about mum we had become so close our love-making was incredible and so spontaneous we were in a stress less relationship. 

Mum entered, she looked stunning the confident way she walked to the table, I stood up and took her in my arms, I whispered, "Mum, you look gorgeous, I love you." 

Mum pulled me close to her, she whispered, "Barry, I love you too, we must do this again soon as I've never felt so comfortable in my life." 

She kissed me on the cheek; we sat down, our waiter came to our table, he suggested we share a Chateaubriand he promised the meat would melt in our mouths we still stuck with the Champagne as it was delicious. 

The Chateaubriand was delicious it melted in the mouth we again asked for a bottle of Champagne for the room, "Barry, do you have a fifty-pound note if you have please give it the waiter as he's served us well, there's a glass and a half left in the bottle, ask if he's tasted it then tell him to try it later." 

The waiter was over the moon he thanked us so much, we went back to the suite as we stripped mum said, "Barry, we've had a wonderful three days it's been so relaxing I feel the benefit of it I'm looking forward to getting back home I'm sure we'll get into a routine quickly now let's go to bed as I want you so much." 

jd8406
jd8406
694 Followers
12