Consensual Incest with Mum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got into bed we made love like two acrobats everything was so spontaneous, forty minutes later we lay in each other's arms, I'd been thinking about this since Friday lunchtime but hadn't mentioned it to mum, I said, "Mum, I was wondering are you on the pill?" 

Mum looked a little taken aback, "Darling, this is something I've been wondering about too, I'm not on the pill don't worry as I'm safe at the moment but this is something we must think seriously about, I don't want to go on the pill if you want me to be honest with you if I got pregnant with your child I would be so happy I'm getting close to forty so time is not on our side if we want to have a child, how do you feel about this?" 

I kissed mum, the kiss was so passionate I thought mum would know from the kiss I wanted it too, I broke away from the kiss, "I want it also Babs, get yourself checked out if all's good we'll do it." 

We made love again, there was nothing rushed, we were both so happy to be together. I had the feeling we had decided, we both wanted this commitment, I had the feeling of contentment when I fell asleep in mum's arms. 

The next weeks flew in mum, had gone to the doctor, everything was good, we were making love at least three times a day our love making was getting better and better; we were so relaxed being with each other. Mum had her period, "Babs, we keep going as I'm sure this will happen." 

The following month, mum didn't have a period, we were both so happy mum cut back on a lot of her work; she stopped drinking, changed her diet, we were both now eating healthy foods; we were both spending so much time at home. 

We were spending so much time together over the next few months. I loved the changes to mum's body; they were so sensual with her massive milkers, thighs, her ass were all getting bigger. I loved fondling her bigger heavier breasts, which I tit fucked her regularly, I continued to well use her thickening ass, mum now loved anal in the reverse cowgirl position. 

Mum also told me that lots of pregnant woman get horny when they are pregnant apparently this was spoken a lot about at the Clinic mum was attending for her monthly check-ups one night mum said, "Barry, I'm so lucky to have you as I'm so horny all the time you're always there for me, your ability to reload so quickly is such an advantage for me. 

Four months into her pregnancy, it was uncomfortable for mum with me on top so it restricted our sex to oral, doggy, spoon position or anal which mum still loved. 

When mum got into her eighth month, she was still hungry for sex she enjoyed it I sat in a chair she'd mount me in the cowgirl position as this gave her complete control of the rhythm, depth and pace of the ride she could still bring me off when she did this. 

She also loved it when I went down on her I'd suck her clit as I finger fucked her she had massive body-shaking orgasms when I did this mum was also so inventive in things we did I made her cum an hour before I took her to the hospital I was worried in case I'd caused the contractions forty minutes after arriving at the hospital she gave birth to a healthy baby boy who mum wanted to call Tom after her father. 

Mum spent two days in hospital with Tom after the birth, mum's doctor suggested that she should wait six weeks before having penetrative sex to allow her body to heal, we both accepted this so we both only had oral for the next six weeks. 

In the first six weeks, Tom only disturbed our sleep once Babs usually gave him his last feed of the day at eleven at night, but one night he was fast asleep at eleven, so Babs let him sleep.  

He woke us both up with his crying at four in the morning, Babs fed him and he was back to sleep five minutes later from then she'd wake Tom at eleven for his final feed of the day at eleven he would then sleep until eight in the morning for his first feed of the day this gave Babs and I the uninterrupted sleep we both needed. 

I woke one morning just after eight mum was putting Tom back into his cot as she'd just finished feeding him mum was naked, we both slept naked I saw some fresh milk glistening on both of mum's hard nipples as mum walked back to our bed she smiled and said, "Barry, would you like mummy to give you a feed, Tom was hungry this morning but I've still some milk left if you'd like to suck on mummy's big milkers?" 

I'd fed on them several times I loved the taste of mum's milk I also knew that mum loved me to finger her huge clit as I sucked her nipples as mum lay on top of the bed she saw the massive hard on I had, "Darling, you have your feed then mummy will look after you." 

I took mum's left nipple into my mouth first soon I was tasting the sweet taste of mum's fresh milk as I slid my right hand over mum's hairless swollen vulva, she'd kept it smooth throughout her pregnancy mum gasped as I fingered her clit as I moved my mouth to her right nipple, "Barry, that feels so good but the times not right yet please be gentle with me." 

I was a little disappointed as it was now over six weeks but I'd leave the decision on when we'd resume penetrative sex to mum, it would be her call. 

I now had my fill on mum's massive right breast I brought my tongue across her stomach I teased her navel with the tip of tongue as I did this mum spread her thighs wide open was she about to let me put my cock back inside her gorgeous cunt? I didn't know, but I was enjoying the access she was allowing me to her pussy I'd spread her thick cunt flaps open her huge hooded clit was now exposed completely for my tongue as I teased her huge hard clit mum took my erect cock into her hand as she stroked it, "Barry, just looking at and touching your monster cock makes me so wet take it slowly now this is not the time for a quick fuck." 

As mum said this, she opened her legs wider; I wondered if mum wanted what I wanted? I leaned over mum I knew she'd had a micro-orgasm as I'd felt the warmth of her cum in my mouth I hadn't fingered her pussy I knew she was wet, I wanted to test how wet she was with the bulbous head of my monster cock I carefully positioned the head of my cock at mum's pussy entrance as I slipped the bulbous head inside her thick outer cunt flaps mum bent her legs she spread her legs wider I now knew mum wanted me I took my full weight on both arms I gave my hips the gentlest of pushes my cock slid easily five inches inside her I felt the warmth and wetness of her gorgeous cunt, "Mum, how's it for you? Do you have any discomfort?" 

"I've missed it so much I can take some more, please give it to me gently." 

I kept going so gently I felt the head of my cock hit her cervix the lips of mum's pussy were wrapped around the base of my cock mum was taking my full length it was warm and moist but it wasn't tight I thought oh fuck has mum's pregnancy cost her the magic pussy tightness? It still felt good, but it wasn't the same. 

I then felt mum tighten her pussy muscles around my monster cock as she did this I'd never felt as happy in my life before as she was gripping my thick shaft whilst moving her hips in unison with mine, it felt so mum's magic pussy was back to normal, "Barry, I was scared to grip your thick shaft but I tried it as it gives me so much pleasure harder and deeper now let mummy feel you spurt on her cervix flood my pussy with your seed I'm so close I'm so happy we're doing this again mummy loves your monster cock, cum for me I'm cumming." 

Unbelievably we both climaxed within seconds of each other mum had a powerful body-shaking orgasm as I spurted my creamy seed deep inside her we lay beside each other looking at Tom sleeping in his cot, mum kissed me so lovingly, "Barry, I'm so happy we've done this, everything is good from now I want us to live together as man and wife we will be the happiest of couples and I'm going to try for another child so we'll be a complete family." 

The End. 

Please give 5 Stars, comment and follow.  

12