Consent Ch. 02

Story Info
Trans Adele uses a professional man to scratch her itch.
4.4k words
4.67
13.6k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,910 Followers

Chapter Two - Not Tonight Cowboy

Adele opened the door to her apartment and put down her handbag and keys on the hall table. She took an envelope out of her handbag and placed it on the table. It was late, after eleven in the evening, Adele always worked late.

She noticed that her bedroom door was ajar and a beam of light spilled into the hallway. Adele stopped in the kitchen briefly and poured herself a glass of Shiraz and then walked down to her bedroom.

"You're late," the handsome young man lay naked on her bed.

His body was tanned and toned and he wore his sun-bleached hair a little longer than was the fashion. He had a Texas drawl and when dressed he sported tight jeans, western shirts and snakeskin boots. He fancied himself as an urban cowboy.

He was currently naked and sporting an eight-inch erection which stood up proud from his shaved groin.

"I'm never late. Besides, you get paid well enough not to complain if I am," Adele put down her wine on the bedside table.

"At least you left your heels on; you know I love those heels," the cowboy grinned up at her showing perfectly white teeth, and his sensuous mouth; his face was ridiculously handsome.

"Shut up and suck my cock," Adele approached the bed.

She lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down to her knees and reached into her pantyhose and winced a little as she removed the surgical tape and did that thing she did which lowered her testes back into her scrotum.

Adele moved to the edge of the ped and eased down the waistband of her pantyhose a little and offered her cock. The cowboy, who used the pseudonym Roy, scooted across the bed and took Adele in his mouth. He cupped her scrotum through her sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose.

"It's easier for me if you take these off or at least pull them down a little," Roy tugged at the waistband of her hose.

"I like the feel of the waistband pressing on the base of my cock and besides I don't give a fuck what's easy for you. Just keep sucking," Adele pushed his face back to her groin.

Roy was good at his job and worked his mouth expertly on Adele's long thick cock, bringing her close to climax and then backing off before she came. Her precum tasted sweet and he liked it. He liked a lot of things about Adele but it was not his place to tell her, it was his job to service her.

Adele pushed his face from her groin and picked up her wine and took a sip.

"Enough of that; let's fuck," Adele decreed.

"Whose turn is it to be mommy?" Roy grinned up at her.

"Mine honey, you know it is," Adele opened the top drawer of the bedside table and tossed a tube of lubricant at him.

He got to his knees and went about the business of lubricating the full eight inches of his phallus while Adele took off her jacket, blouse, skirt and panties. She lay down on the bed leaving on her pantyhose bra and heels. She put two pillows under the small of her back and opened her legs.

"Can I take off your bra, I want to spend some time on those tits?" Roy asked as he placed a gobbet of the lubricant on her puckered sphincter.

"No time for foreplay cowboy; I have work to do," Adele reached for him and positioned him at her entrance.

Roy held her hips but otherwise kept still, allowing Adele to slowly impale herself on his huge cock. When he was buried to the hilt in her anus she wriggled a little to position him just right inside her and then nodded.

"Ok. Fuck me cowboy," Adele commanded.

Roy began to slowly fuck the gorgeous woman lying beneath him, he bought his cock all the way out of her until her sphincter ringed his glans and then pushed his way slowly back into her.

"Mmm, that's nice but I don't have all night," Adele sighed.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him close to her. She kissed him passionately and rose to meet his thrusts, encouraging him to fuck her harder and faster. Roy loved the way she used her anal muscles on him, squeezing his hard cock inside her. Adele began to moan and Roy fucked her harder as she raked her nails across his back and her heels on his flanks, encouraging him.

His big cock did all the things she liked, it stretched her sphincter and pressed on her prostate while his hard belly pressed and rubbed against her own silken-sheathed appendage which was leaking copious amounts of pre-seminal fluid. She was close and told him so.

"Now!" she screamed into his mouth and rose up and drove herself against the young man.

Adele quivered and spasmed and Roy felt her scalding issue against his belly as he fucked her vigorously and came with her. Adele clung to him, writhing and using her internal muscles to drain him. They gasped as they kissed, bit, and sucked on each other's mouths. Roy broke the kiss and held Adele down on the bed and fucked her even harder as the last of his long, intense orgasm began to subside. He knew that she liked being forced down on the bed, being held almost defenceless at the end, even when she fucked him she made him hold her tight and force himself against her when she came in him.

He lay on top of her, exhausted, they were both panting. Adele pushed him off her and Roy rolled onto his side. He wiped her taut belly and her penis and groin with the fragranced facecloth he had put on his side of the bed before she came home, then he cleaned himself.

Adele's penis was still semi-erect and he stroked it playfully.

"Why did you keep it?" Roy waggled her appendage impishly.

Adele reached for her wine.

"So I can fuck over-inquisitive young men like yourself with it," she searched in the drawer for her post-coital cigarette.

"You could easily afford vaginoplasty," Roy said seriously.

Adele had tried out a few young men from the high-class escort agency and had finally settled on Roy. He knew how to please her, was unbelievably handsome, and not as stupid as he made himself out to be.

"There's a little extra cash in the envelope tonight, don't make me regret putting it in there," Adele said sternly, lighting her cigarette.

She kicked off her heels, unclasped her brassiere and wriggled out of her pantyhose.

"You want?" she held out the pantyhose.

Roy smiled sheepishly and took them. She didn't know what he did with them and she didn't want to know.

"Can I shower?" Roy was stuffing Adele's pantyhose into his battered leather satchel.

"Not tonight cowboy," Adele said dismissively stubbing out her cigarette and reached for her laptop bag.

****

"Where are we?" Adele was wearing her usual uniform of charcoal grey short-skirted suit, satin blouse, and heels.

She tousled her hair, pacing back and forth in her office. She'd taken off her jacket which came almost to the hem of her skirt and hung it from a hanger behind the door. Her taupe nylons glistened under the florescent lights, her spiked heels digging into the expensive carpet.

Celia Bettany sat on a hard-backed chair, legs crossed. Today she wore a dark blue silk blouse to add a splash of colour to her otherwise all-black tight-fitting business suit. Today, by exception, she was wearing sheer black pantyhose instead of her usual stockings, which was just as well as her skirt was micro-mini.

"We are exactly nowhere. The DA's office is refusing to release the name of their witness and I've tried all my usual contacts at the courthouse. My guess is the four men, or more likely their company, is pressing hard to keep the whole thing on the down-low until people forget about it," Celia tapped her pen against her teeth.

"Fuck!" Adele paced up and down.

"Who was the prosecutor?" Adele asked.

"Miles Brown," Celia looked down at her legal pad.

"I don't know him. He must have started in the DA's office after I left," Adele sighed.

"I know him," Celia gave Adele a wry smile.

It was almost like history repeating itself when Adele had stolen Celia, their most promising junior assistant, from the DA's office to work at Grantham, Walker and Tate.

"And?" Adele could see that Celia had more to say.

"And I assisted him on a few cases," Celia's smile grew, her full-lips veneered with blood-red lipstick.

"And?" Adele continued.

"He had the hots for me," Celia grinned.

"Really? He did?" Adele was a little incredulous.

"I really need the name of that witness Celia. I mean I really need it," Adele gave Celia a knowing look.

Celia arose and stood very close to Adele, searching her deep blue eyes. Then she looked away.

"I'll go and see him then," Celia, smoothed her skirt and walked out of Adele's office.

*****

Miles Brown approached his small office in the very back of the Prosecutor's Offices and noticed that the door was open. He could smell Celia Bettany's perfume before he could even see her.

She was sitting on his desk, posed provocatively with her ridiculously short skirt so high on her thighs that she might as well not be wearing one. Her blue silk blouse had the top three buttons undone and he could see the black lace trim of her blue satin brassiere.

"What has Her Majesty sent you for this time Celia?" Miles pretended not to notice any of the wares she was openly displaying.

"Really Miles; what makes you think I'm here because I want something?" Celia crossed her legs, swishing her nylons, and put a blood-red painted fingernail in her equally blood-red painted lips.

"You worked here for four years Celia. We tried cases together. You're an intelligent and resourceful lawyer with huge potential and then Her Majesty stole you away. You want something," he rummaged in his briefcase feigning disinterest.

"Adele did not steal me; that would imply that you owned me. She recruited me to a better paying position with better prospects," Celia countered.

"I never took you for a money whore Celia," Miles regretted saying it as soon as he had said it.

Celia slid nimbly off the desk, sidestepped Miles, leaned around him, pushed the door closed and locked it. She turned to Miles and slapped him across the face.

"Don't call me a money whore Miles! I'm no kind of whore! You wore your heart on your sleeve for me for four years, begging me to go out with you. I could have, just to get promoted, but I didn't," Celia was only inches away from him.

Miles could smell her perfume, appreciate her distinctive beauty, he'd never gotten over his longing for her.

Celia didn't move when he put his lips to hers. She opened her lips to let him put his tongue in her mouth. She kept her arms passively at her sides when he enfolded her in his; she could feel his cock pressing against her belly.

"We'll have to be quick," she breathed heavily as she pushed him away.

She bent over his desk and lifted her skirt revealing panties that matched the blue satin bra. Underneath the panties her buttocks were glad in black gossamer nylon.

Miles swallowed. He'd wanted this woman for so long that he could not resist her.

Miles unzipped his flies, there was no time for foreplay, the outer office would soon be filled with busy staff needing his advice and supervision.

"How do I..." Miles stammered.

Celia's sigh was impatient. She quickly pulled down her panties, stepped out of them and then pulled the waistband of her pantyhose down to the middle of her thighs. She opened her legs as wide as she could, given the constraints.

Miles gazed at her creamy buttocks and thighs and stepped behind her. When she took him in hand to guide him to her smooth-shaven sex he nearly came. His leaking pre-ejaculate was so bountiful that Celia was able to lubricate his whole rock-hard cock with it, which was as well because she was dry.

Miles slid into her and Celia grunted as he filled her tight vagina with his long thick cock.

He tried to put his hands inside her blouse but she pushed them away.

"Hurry," she scolded him.

Miles thrust, once, twice, three times and then he ejaculated, pushing himself all the way inside her and holding her close against him. He writhed and gasped until he was spent and then fell on top of Celia, still bent over the desk.

She gave him a minute and then shook him off. They both took tissues out of the box on the desk and cleaned themselves. Celia mechanically hauled up her pantyhose and smoothed out the nylon and then stepped into and pulled up and adjusted her panties. She pulled down and straightened her little skirt.

Miles had put himself away and zipped up. He unlocked and opened the door to his office so as not to raise suspicion. He looked outside and saw that other offices and open plan work area were beginning to get busy. When he turned around Celia had her compact out and was fixing her lipstick.

"What was that for?" Miles was no fool.

"I want the case notes on the Mitchell Brooks trial," Celia said matter-of-factly, using her little fingernail to pick off a piece of errant lipstick from the corner of her mouth.

"For Her Majesty I suppose," Miles grunted.

Celia remained silent, impatiently tapping one of her heels.

"The blue one," Miles pointed with his chin to a file on his desk.

Celia picked it up and put in her briefcase.

"So you are a whore if Adele wants you to be one," once again Miles regretted his anger.

Celia said nothing and strode to the door.

"Celia! I'm sorry I said that; I'm so sorry," he implored her.

She stood in the doorway and just gave him an icy stare.

"Can I see you again?" he beseeched her.

"Hell no! I'm a lesbian you idiot," she quipped and turned away.

The paralegal who entered Miles' office not long after Celia had left detected the distinctive odour of sex. He picked up on Miles' stormy demeanour immediately and said nothing.

*****

"And her name is really Melody Summers, oh you've got to be kidding me," Adele and Celia sat at a table in a small coffee shop watching the losing complainant in the Mitchell Brooks, Danny Benstead, Brian Stetford, and Peter Grady trial.

"Oh god; she's priceless. How could you lose with a witness like that? That little kewpie-doll against those four brutes!" Adele sipped her frappuccino.

"I mean just look at her!" Adele sighed.

Melody Summers stood a smidgen over five feet in stocking feet. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, pert breasts, a little too big for her small frame, long legs and a cute, pretty face currently devoid of makeup. Adele knew that Melody was twenty-three-years-old but she looked fifteen, especially dressed as she was.

Melody was wearing a black lycra body-suit, sneakers and had her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She had a gym bag beside her table and was sipping fruit-infused mineral water. She had a glow about her having just finished a workout.

"Yeah. She's a kewpie-doll," Celia said, sarcastically throwing a bunch of photographs on the table.

They had been taken 'the night of' and Melody looked nothing like a kewpie doll. She was wearing a floor-length red satin sheath split to the thigh showing off those gorgeous gams sheathed in glistening flesh-toned pantyhose. Her high heels gave her another three inches. That long blonde hair had been professionally coiffed and piled on her head giving her more height. Her makeup was also professionally applied and as well as making her look sexy, she looked all of her twenty-three years and then some.

"She won't be wearing an evening gown to court," Adele snapped.

"The jury is gonna see these, and a lot more," Celia countered.

"Let's go make our pitch," Adele sucked the last of her frappuccino, deliberately making a slurping noise when she got to the bottom of the glass because she knew that Celia hated it.

Adele and Celia had dressed down too. They were also wearing gym attire, leggings, tight lycra tops and gym shoes. Celia of course was all in black and she refused to remove her makeup, which was fair enough as she didn't remove it when she really went to the gym.

"What do you call a bus full of lawyers driving off a cliff?" Adele said pulling up a chair to Melody's table and sitting uninvited to Melody's left.

"A good start," Celia replied sitting down on other side of Melody.

Melody looked confused and a little scared.

"What do you call a bus full of lawyers driving off a cliff with three spare seats?" Celia asked.

"A missed opportunity," Adele replied.

Adele dropped her business card on the table and Melody picked it up and studied it. Her blank face suddenly clouded over and she made to get up.

"We can get them for you," Adele said dryly.

"We can make them pay," Celia added.

Melody looked around angrily but she sat down.

"How do you know who I am?" she hissed.

"You're Melody Summers and the DA should have won the case you bought him," Adele replied.

"I didn't bring him a case. I made a complaint to the police which the DA used to build a case, which was lost in court. All I came away with was my anonymity, which now appears to be compromised," Melody looked around, likely looking for paparazzi.

"Well there you go. You're a smart girl," Adele said quietly.

"Those animals said they were going to counter-sue," Melody whispered.

"But they didn't. They didn't because they know they are guilty," Celia chipped in.

Melody stared at the table saying nothing for a while.

She looked up.

"What do you mean, you can get them?" she asked.

"What do you know about civil litigation?" Adele smiled.

*****

Even though they had the case file which included the witness statements and medical reports, they made Melody tell the whole story again for them. They let her talk uninterrupted, taking notes on yellow legal pads. Melody got emotional and sometimes squeamish when she got to the details of what happened in the room with the four men but she got through it.

Adele and Celia summarised her statement.

"You received an anonymous invitation to attend a cocktail party at the Beaumont Hotel. It was a charity event with some of the state's biggest celebrities, politicians and business people," Adele began.

"You work as a copywriter for one of the city's biggest advertising agency and such invitations are not unusual as events like these want publicity."

"During the evening you met Mitchell Brooks, who you claim to know vaguely from some work you did for his company a while ago and you struck up a conversation," is that right?

Melody nodded.

Both Adele and Celia thought that Melody was leaving something out there, but now was not the time to badger her. They just wanted to confirm the outline of the case.

"You had drinks and Mitchell invited you upstairs where he claimed there was a private reception where he would introduce you to some local celebrities."

"When you got to the room, you found yourself alone with Mitchell, who proceeded to seduce you, to which you acquiesced, but then Danny Benstead, Brian Stetford and Peter Grady entered the room and forced you to have sex," Adele said.

"They took pictures of you with their phones during the sex and when they were done told you that they would make them public if you said anything. That they would ruin you," Celia said softly, she could see Melody was getting upset having to continually re-tell her story.

"You reported the incident to the police who had you examined and your clothes forensically tested. A doctor found evidence of recent vaginal and anal intercourse but no bruising, swelling or abrasions other than those consistent with vigorous sex."

"Semen deposits were found in your vagina, your anus, on your dress and in your underwear which were forensically matched to Mitchell Brooks, Danny Benstead, Brian Stetford and Peter Grady, who of course claimed the sex was consensual," Adele breathed deeply.

"A perfect case of 'he said - she said'", Celia concluded.

"Which is why they were found not guilty," Melody stated the obvious.

They took a break. They were sitting in Adele's office two days after Adele and Celia had approached Melody in the coffee shop. Celia went for soft drinks and when she came back they sat around Adele's small conference table.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,910 Followers
12