Consent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are going?" Adele fumbled in her clutch looking for a cigarette.

"I'm on twelfth street," Peter punched up his car service and placed the call.

"I'm around the corner from there on Strawberry; you wanna split it?" Adele lit a cigarette.

Peter was ordering his car on the phone but he nodded.

The car arrived ten minutes later. While they waited they discussed the details of how Grantham, Walker and Tate would be able to support his lobbying practice.

Peter opened the back door for Adele, once again a gentleman Peter didn't look at the acres of thigh that she couldn't help showing, as she climbed in the back of the limo.

He climbed in after her and was reaching for his seatbelt when Adele pounced on him.

Adele straddled him, her knees either side of his thighs on the bench seat. She smiled down at him and lowered her face to his. They kissed and he pulled her tight against him. He fumbled with the armrest until he found the button that raised the privacy window between the backseat and the driver.

"This is quite a surprise," Peter smiled at Adele, stroking her cheek.

"This is just you and me. I find you attractive and I want you to fuck me. This is not any form payment for you take up the offer from my law firm," Adele looked at him seriously.

Peter nodded and kissed her again.

They kissed and cuddled in the back of the car and in the elevator all the way up to Peter's apartment. He unlocked the door while she clung to him and then her carried through the apartment and laid her on his bed.

Adel lay on the white satin sheets, her arms and legs spread wide. Her tousled brunette hair fanned across the pillows, her blue eyes sparkled, her lipstick was smeared but she looked so sexy. Her dress had ridden up exposing the tops of her stockings and her white nylon panties. She didn't even kick off her shoes as she lay there looking up at him while he stripped naked.

Peter fell on Adel, his cock poking her in the belly as he they kissed passionately. She pushed him up off her and he straddled her, his cock poking out, leaking precum.

"You want to take that dress off, I'm leaking on it and it's going to stain," he smiled down at her.

"You mean this thing is leaking?" Adele began to stroke his cock, looking up at him and smiling.

"Why don't you do it?" she challenged him.

Peter climbed off Adele and stripped her out of her dress. She lay back down still in her white nylon panties, sheer stockings and white satin bra. Peter put her high heels back on her feet.

"They're probably going to scratch you when we fuck," she said lecherously.

"I hope so," he smiled and lowered himself back on top of her.

They kissed again, very passionately, holding each other tight. Adele felt his cock poking her belly again. Peter rose and eased her breasts out of her brassiere and cupped them.

"The best money can buy. You can hardly see the scars," she said sarcastically.

"Are you always so flippant?" he gazed down at the beautiful creature lying beneath him.

"There are a couple of sure-fire ways to shut me up," she smiled up at him seductively.

Peter suckled her nipples and Adele held him to her breasts, she took the opportunity to free her penis from between her legs and lower her testes back into her scrotum. She rolled Peter over so that he was on his back and worked her mouth down his body, licking and nipping his taut flesh until she found his penis.

Adele engulfed it, licking it first, and then gobbling it into her mouth where she slavered at it listening to Peter moan. She was hard too and wanted release; she really wanted to fuck this guy.

Adele inched her way along Pete's body until her buttocks were rubbing on his genitals, she reached behind herself and positioned his glans in her tight puckered wrinkle and slowly lowered herself, moaning like a slattern. She had pre-lubricated herself before going out in anticipation that something like this just might happen but Peter was very hard and big and long and he stretched Adele's anus.

She loved it.

She lowered her face to his and they kissed while Adele rode him cowgirl, forcing Peter's cock so far inside her that it hurt. But the pain was good pain; it intensified the sensuous ripples of delight coming from inside her anus. She wriggled herself so that Pete's glans pushed on her prostate.

Adele began to leak copious amounts of pre-ejaculated from her throbbing cock and Peter felt it pool on his belly. He cupped the warm slippery fluid in his fingers and stroked Adele's cock, milking her of even more precum. Adele felt her orgasm building and she threw back her head and moaned. Peter held her waist and rose up to thrust himself inside her as she rocked up and down on his pulsing phallus.

Adele's sphincter was pulsating; squeezing his cock, bring him close. Adele shrieked with desire and Peter howled too as they clung to each other. Peter filled her with his scalding issue as Adele sprayed her sperm across his belly when they both climaxed. She lowered her face to his, kissing him, smearing her cum on his flesh, driving her tongue into his mouth. Peter held her tight and jackhammered his cock in and out of her at the last of his orgasm wracked his body.

They lay in each other's arms, sweaty and spent, the air conditioning cooling their bodies.

Finally Adele extracted herself from Peter, his cock fell from her anus with an audible plop and his semen dribbled from her sphincter. Adele wiped it with a corner of the sheet before it stained her stockings.

"Sorry honey, the practicalities of anal sex and I'm afraid and I am not going home barelegged," Adele shrugged.

"Whose says you're going home?" Peter grinned at her, his semi-erect cock still standing proud.

"I do honey. If I stay here I'm going to make you fuck me all night and I need the rest," she began to pull on her panties.

"Can I walk you home?" Peter asked, lying on his elbow, enjoying watching her dress.

"Nice try big guy but I never take men home. I'm sorry to say this is a one night stand. I'm in a relationship with someone I love and I don't need any entanglements," Adele zipped her dress closed.

"Well thanks very much Adele. It was an experience I will always treasure," Peter got off the bed and took her in his arms.

They had one last long, lingering kiss and said goodnight.

*****

The next afternoon Adele and Celia were working on court strategy when they were interrupted by a soft knocking on Adele's office door.

"Well done Adele; you landed Peter Duffy. He signed with us today," Alan Tate was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Adele shivered. She felt a little unclean and she could see the hurt in Celia's eyes.

To be continued.

12