Consent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers

"Overruled," Judge Brinkman replied just as Adele had expected he would.

She nodded at Melody, directing her client to answer.

"Yes," Melody replied indignantly.

"Okay. Let's move on," John Murray claimed his little victory and used his clicker to blank the screens.

"Do you recognise this person?" John Murray pressed his clicker again.

An online advertisement appeared on the screen.

'Executive Encounters. Exclusive, discreet, and select services for busy discerning professionals'

Was the banner across the top of the webpage.

A picture of Melody Summers smiling through bright-red lipsticked lips, lying on black satin bed-linen wearing heavy makeup, a red basque trimmed with black lace, black stockings and high heels, was underneath the banner.

'Michelle is one of our beautiful young professional ladies who will cater to your every whim. She's a classy lady with an appetite for the exotic.' Was the text written below her photograph.

"Is that you? Are you the 'Michelle' in the picture?" John smiled at Melody like a crocodile.

Adele flew to her feet.

"Objection your honour, none of this was presented during discovery," Adele pleaded.

"Your honour really? If the plaintiff's client doesn't disclose her employment either past or present to her lawyer, is it really up to the defendants counsel to do so?" John Murray said smugly.

"Yeah I know; overruled," Adele exhaled loudly and sat down.

"You are sailing close to contempt of court Ms Edwards," the Judge warned Adele.

"Overruled," he made his decision as expected.

"Is that you? Are you the 'Michelle' in the picture?" John asked Melody again.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Louder, for the record please," the Judge said.

"Yes," Melody said.

There was a murmur from the gallery.

"Your honour. May I request a short recess so that I may prepare for this unexpected evidence?" Adele's voice was very respectful.

The judge looked at his watch. It was eleven thirty.

"The court will recess for lunch and proceedings will continue at one o'clock this afternoon," the Judge rapped his gavel.

*****

"So you never thought to tell us that you were a hooker?" Adele paced the floor of the small conference room.

"I'm not a hooker; I'm a callgirl and so what? What has that got to do with anything?" Melody snapped back.

"Oh nothing honey. Everyone feels sorry for the sad little streetwalker, forced to sell her body to survive. But not everyone loves 'Michelle' who works for Executive Encounters and earns twelve hundred dollars every time she blows a suit!" Adele replied sarcastically.

"Hey, hey, hey! We're on the same team here! Let's settle down and formulate a strategy to deal with this mess," Celia Bettany kept a cool head.

Adele was still pacing up and down. Then she stopped and sat down next to Melody; Adele took her hand.

"You're right and I'm sorry. I'm going to have to try to diffuse this on redirect," she said calmly.

"There's something else," Melody blushed and looked down at her feet.

*****

"Your honour. After interviewing my client during the adjournment, the plaintiff's counsel will stipulate that my client did in fact work for the agency known as Executive Encounters and was paid for her sexual services. This changes nothing regarding the accusations levied at the defendants," Adele read a prepared statement.

"Very well Ms Edwards, but we will let the jury decide what evidence is pertinent to their deliberations, not you," the Judge admonished Adele but she had saved her client the indignity of answering a string of questions regarding her employment as a call girl.

"Thank you your honour," Adele took her small victory and sat waiting for the axe to fall.

"So Ms Summers, having stipulated that you worked for Executive Encounters as a callgirl, did you ever meet any of my clients in that capacity before the evening you claimed you were assaulted?" John Murray was looking forward to the next line of questioning.

Adele knew what was coming; Melody had admitted to Adele and Celia just exactly what was currently being asked of her. Adele had told Melody to tell the truth and hold back nothing; Adele would do her best on redirect.

"Yes, Mitch... Mr Brooks had used my services twice before," Melody said emotionlessly.

"And did you enjoy these encounters with Mr Brooks?" John heard Adele's chair scrape as she rose to object.

"Withdrawn your honour," he'd made his point.

"And where you working for Executive Encounters the night of the cocktail party?" John asked, driving home his advantage.

"No. As I already said, I received an invitation to the party," Melody replied curtly.

"An anonymous invitation?" John raised his brows.

"An anonymous invitation to a party where you met up with a previous client who took you into a room to share your favours with his friends against your will?" John Murray smiled smugly.

"Objection. The counsellor is testifying," Adele scored a minor point when her objection was sustained.

"One final question Ms Summers. Do you know this gentleman?" John pressed the clicker.

The Executive Encounters banner remained on the screen but the picture changed.

The image of a shirtless handsome and tanned and muscular young man wearing a Stetson, jeans and cowboy boots appeared on the screen. He was smiling at the camera looking confident and virile.

The caption read: 'Roy swings both ways and is extremely talented whether riding or being ridden. Available for both men and women, ask for Roy if you want some good ole' Texas hospitality.'

"Do you know this man?" John asked.

"No. Why should I?" Melody looked puzzled.

"It's just that he works for the same agency. Never mind; question withdrawn," John glared at Adele as he strode confidently back to the defence table.

Adele baulked. Where had John Murray got his information?

"Who is that guy?" Celia asked Adele?

"I don't know. Why should I?" Adele hissed.

"I know when you're lying to me Adele, you know that," Celia patted Adele's leg tenderly under the table.

Adele blushed.

"It's a long story and not for today ok?" Adele smiled wanly at Celia who smiled back and nodded.

"Redirect your honour?" Adele got to her feet.

"You've told the court what happened to you in that room on the night of the cocktail party. Do you wish to recant or change any of your testimony given the cross examination by the defence?" Adele asked confidently.

"Not a thing," Melody Summers replied just as confidently.

"What about the evidence that you knew one of the defendants in your capacity as high class call girl?" Adele opened the door for Melody to explain.

"Mitchell Brooks was nice to me both times I met him professionally. To some extent her was even nice to me for a little while on the night I was assaulted but he still did what he did," Melody blushed.

"But he still assaulted you?" Adele wanted Melody to confirm her previous testimony.

"Yes they all did. I asked them to stop and they didn't, I might have been forced to experience pleasure during some of it, but it was what it was," Melody began to cry.

To be continued

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers
12