Pledging Tau Geta Delta

Story Info
Fraternity pledge get's turned into a girl for a week of sex.
13.9k words
4.79
60.2k
121

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers

"You're never going to get in." Max laughed as I looked over towards fraternity row. All of the frats were lined up there, one stately building after another. All of those opportunities hiding behind brick walls and Greek columns.

"Well, at least I'm going to try." I replied. When I'd started at the University I laughed at the whole fraternity thing like a lot of people. It all seemed too chummy, and I wasn't a wild partier. What could I say, I wanted my degree, and joining a fraternity didn't seem to be much of a help in that.

"And just why is that? You've been ripping on those dopes since I met you." Max asked. He was right about that. Pretty much since the day we met in out first chemistry lab, I'd been making snide remarks about the frats. It had seemed so natural at the time, I guess it was an outsider thing, if there was a group I wasn't in, it was always easy to make fun of it.

"I guess Mack turned me around, you know that guy I met in my circuits class last semester. It's not all just drinking and debauchery, they've got a great career placement rate, and I don't exactly have family connections. That, and they're basically swimming in girls and you've got to admit we haven't been having much luck." I replied. There was a sad truth to that. Going to a tech school might be great for the resume, but it was hell on dating. Having basically three guys for every girl made it rather challenging, and I wasn't exactly a buffed up jock.

"So, you'd sell out for a job and a girl?" Max shook his head, smiling. "Yeah, not a bad case, I guess. So which one of the weenie houses are you going to try for?"

"Tau Geta Delta. Right there." I stopped and pointed out the house. It didn't really stand out very much from the others, but that was the place to be. If I was going to join a frat that was going to be the one.

Max nodded. Everyone had heard of Tau Geta Delta. It was true that they threw the best parties, but they also had the best programs for actually getting a job after college and of all the frats they seemed to always be inundated with hot girls. There was only one downside.

"Well, I sure hope you're ready for hell week then." Max laughed. Hell week, the little term that the frats used for describing the week of suffering they liked to inflict on pledges before letting them join. Of all the fraternities, the Taus had the worst reputation for a challenging gauntlet.

"Oh, I'm ready." I puffed out my chest a bit and strutted down the street. The truth was, I had no idea what to expect. Sure, there were stories about how pledging usually went down, but the Taus somehow managed to keep their hell week traditions a secret.

"Yeah, I'll bet. They only let in like half their pledges after hell week, and still no one knows what they do to those guys." Max replied. It was the strangest thing. Most fraternities would let in all comers, you just had to go through the rituals. Tau Geta Delta was actually more selective. It wasn't clear just how they made their selections, but a lot of guys didn't stick around after Hell Week.

"Yeah, that's kind of strange, but that just makes me want to find out what they actually do." I said. The mystery of it was intriguing. They were one of the best of the Greek houses and yet half their pledges would quit or get weeded out before actually joining. At least it was clear that no one got hurt pledging with them, but I just had to know what the story was.

"I guess that means I won't be seeing you around as much." Max slapped me on the shoulder and we headed back towards the dorms. With any luck, I wouldn't be making this walk for much longer.

"Hey, don't say things like that. You can always stop by and heck I might convince you to join up too." I gave him a good punch to the shoulder. Just because I got into a frat didn't mean I'd abandon my friends. "Hell, if I get to be that kind of a jerk, you have my permission to beat the crap out of me."

We both laughed at that. Neither of us was the violent type, but the sentiment was right on. Then picked up and got going again. I had a few more days before I'd be making my attempt at pledging and I needed to pack up a few things. All the new pledges would be living in the house for hell week, and if I made it through that I'd be moving in permanently. I also needed to get ahead on my studies so that I wouldn't get behind too much while I was pledging.

***

There's a moment when you just have to wonder what exactly made you think something was a good idea. Standing naked in the middle of a basement with about thirty other equally naked guys is one of those times. As much as I tried to keep from glancing around the room, it didn't take much to realize that pretty much everyone else here was thinking the same thing.

I suppose they had to make us complacent. The first few hours after we arrived, they'd simply had us doing various odd things around the house. It was almost cliched. Thirty some guys cleaning the kitchen with toothbrushes wasn't exactly the crazy kind of thing that people would run away from though. For a moment, I suspected that their hell week reputation was just a bit of fancy propaganda.

At least until they ordered us down into the basement and told everyone to line up and strip. So we were all standing around in the buff, with a couple of the elder members standing up on a little platform in front of us. This had to be the beginning of whatever ritual drove away half the pledges. All I had to do was go along with it. It wasn't like they were going to kill anyone or anything. So I stood there, waiting for the real show to begin.

"All right, gentlemen." One of the robed guys spoke out. He didn't really shout, but his voice boomed around the room and everyone was instantly focused on him. He motioned up towards the president of the house, and all our eyes followed.

"Welcome." Hamilton Prescott smiled as he gazed out at us. I'd only had a chance to shake his hand briefly when I'd come here, but he had an air of command that no one could question.

"I always look forward to this night, when I get the opportunity to start our pledges on their journey to become Taus. The next week will be a harrowing one for you, the challenges that we will test you with will make you better and prove that you are ready to truly join us. However, I want you all to know that you can always decline a challenge and walk away." Prescott waved towards a robed figure that stood at the end of the room, next to the first of us naked pledges. The robed man was holding a thick, leather bound book. It looked old, and the pages weathered, as if it were more suited for a museum than a fraternity.

"Now, you will be asked to swear that you will hold to the secrets of the Taus, even if you should decide not to join us. The challenges and rituals of this week shall not be spoken of to anyone who is not a Tau or currently pledging. To assure this, your agreement will be bound by the magic of this tome. Simply repeat the affirmation with your hand on the book. We shall continue once everyone has been bound." He explained. I turned to see the robed member present the book to the first naked pledge and offered the statement to be repeated.

One by one, everyone repeated the phrase. I wondered if it was truly magic or just part of the fun. Normally, I wouldn't even have questioned the existence of magic, but the fact that no one ever shared the story of being a Tau pledge actually made me wonder. If they really could cast a spell on pledges, that would keep everyone's mouth shut.

Finally, it was my turn. The old book was presented and I placed my hand on it. I felt an odd warmth as my hand pressed into the well worn leather. It was more than just the heat of the hands that had preceded mine, it seemed to tingle up my arm, and I shuddered a bit.

"Now pledge, repeat this. I swear to never reveal the secrets of the Taus to anyone who does not know them, in this I pledge my life and honor."

I repeated the phrase and was instantly hit by another strange sensation. This time inside my head, I felt something tingling again. It didn't really hurt or feel good, and it disappeared in a second. Somehow I knew that no matter what, I'd never be able to tell anyone about this or anything else that was about to happen. That alone felt strange, that such a fact could be just as grounded in my head as the law of gravity.

It didn't take long for the rest of the pledges to finish and we were again all standing around waiting for things to happen. Honestly, I couldn't wait to get my clothes back on before I caught a cold or something.

The member with the book walked onto the stage and presented the book to Prescott. He bowed and said a few quiet words and then took the book. He stood for a moment and then slowly opened it and turned the pages until he found the one he was looking for.

"Thank you pledges. Now we can begin. I know you're all a little anxious to get dressed again, but I assure you that your current discomfort was necessary. Now, there is just one more thing I need. Who among you are virgins?" Prescott asked. The room held quiet for a moment and then I saw a couple of hands go up. Robed members quickly came to each of them with a new robe and then walked them out.

"For what we are about to do, a certain carnal knowledge is necessary in the soul." Prescott explained and then he pulled up the book. "Now, relax, this will feel strange, but it will all be over in a few moments."

Then he held up the book and began chanting in a language I'd never heard before. Other robed men began chanting as well. The air seemed to spark with energy and I felt my skin begin to tingle. My sight began to fill with little lights, like dancing stars until I could see nothing but a swirling pulsing glow. My body began to feel strange as well. I felt warm as a heat seemed to boil up inside me. A tightness began pulling at me, as if I was being pressed from all directions, but especially in my waist. Then, as if I was some kind of squeeze toy, my hips seemed to expand as did my chest as if being squished in one place had me popping out in others.

All of that strangeness was nothing compared to the sudden wicked cramp between my legs. At first it seemed like the other pressure, but then I felt almost like I'd been kicked in the balls. The moment of pain quickly faded, but then my stomach twisted and grew nauseous. I struggled to keep from doubling over before this discomfort melted away as well. That was when the lights began to fade and I was left standing naked with the others.

Then I heard a shriek. Just like the sound my little sister would make when I'd jump out of a closet at her. I nearly jumped out of my skin as it echoed around the room, and was quickly joined by a half dozen more equally frantic squeals of dismay all around me. I turned towards the closest one, half expecting that we'd been set up by the fraternity. Maybe they'd brought down a bunch of coeds and were trying to surprise them with a room full of naked guys.

Then my chest shifted when I turned. I stopped, and the feeling continued for a moment, as if something on my chest was bouncing to a rest. It was an impossible feeling, and I couldn't help but look down. Somehow I managed not to add my own shriek to the din in the room when I saw two perky round breasts pointing up at me. I took in a deep breath, as my heart started to race. It couldn't be possible, but my eyes and the strange weight on my chest told me that it was most certainly true.

I held to my self control and quickly looked around the room. I wasn't the only one suddenly sporting a pair of bouncing mammaries. The entire row of naked guys had turned into a row of naked girls, most of whom were in some state between shock and panic. Half of them had hands on their chest or between their legs and most of the rest were simply staring down at the chest and trying not to hyperventilate. The surprising thing was that a couple of the girls were smiling joyously as they cupped their breasts.

I took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. All of the pledges had been transformed into women! I looked down to make sure, my stomach twisting as I looked down past the peaks of my new tits to confirm that my dick was nowhere to be found. I'd certainly not been left out of whatever had caused this change.

I debated for a moment to send a hand down between my legs to check, but decided not to. The strange empty chill down there told me all I needed to know. If this didn't get reversed, I'd have ample opportunities to inspect myself later. Now, I had to address the issue more directly.

I turned back to Prescott. I hadn't believed in magic before, but until someone explained this away, I didn't doubt that the chant had been the trigger for some kind of spell. That meant they had done this on purpose and hopefully had a way to reverse it.

I was about to raise my voice above the echoing cries and wails when he slammed the thick book shut. The boom seemed to stamp out all the noise and everyone turned back to him. No doubt most everyone else knew that he must have caused this and would have the answer.

"Ladies!" He boomed again, emphasizing the reality that was hovering over all of us like some kind of dream. "Ladies, I apologize for the discomfort, but we have prepared a team of mentors for each of you. They will answer all of your questions and explain the challenges ahead. I know this is a shock for all of you, but to become Taus you must handle adversity and grow from it. Now, I wish you all the best of luck and I hope to sign each of your names into the rolls at the end of this journey."

Before anyone could object or harangue him, Prescott slipped off the stage and left the room. That seemed to be the signal, and it suddenly a flood of people entered the room. Before I could figure out what was happening, a man and a woman in robes approached me and held out a long bath robe for him.

"Here, I think you'll be wanting this." The woman smiled warmly as she held out the fuzzy pink robe. I thought for a moment, considering if I really wanted to put on something so girlish, but I lacked other options, and suddenly realized what a sight I must have been for the guy standing next to her.

I quickly grabbed the robe and turned around to pull it on. The shock of the transformation had finally been broken and my modesty returned in spades. Even if I hadn't been turned into a girl, I didn't like strutting around naked.

"Thanks, I..." I paused, surprised by the higher pitch of my voice. I knew it should have shocked me, but after a lifetime of being a guy there was a purely visceral effect of hearing a feminine tone echoing in my ears as I spoke.

"You'll get used to it." The woman smiled. "I'm Meredith."

"And I am Kyle. We're to be your guides for the week." He motioned towards the exit. "Now, why don't we show you to your room and we can explain."

"Yeah, I'd really like an explanation." I nodded as I followed them out. Everyone else seemed to be getting the same treatments, though a couple of the more freaked pledges were needing to be talked down. I could understand that, but I'd always taken a very realist approach to things. Even for something as unreal as this, losing my wits wouldn't help anything.

Luckily it wasn't a long walk back up the stairs to my room. I'd dropped my stuff off there earlier today. It wasn't exactly spacious, just enough room for a loft bed, a simple desk and a comfy little couch for relaxing on. I took the desk chair and let the other two sit down on the couch.

"Now, will you tell me what all this is about?" I waved down at my chest, hips and then back up at the long hair my head seemed to have sprouted during the transformation. I squirmed a bit in my chair as I sat down, not quite sure how to position myself, it was strange not having to worry about my balls, but I was still naked under the robe and didn't want to give anyone a free show either.

"It is the tradition of the Taus to help make our brotherhood stronger and better. Our founding members could see the dark path that other fraternities took, especially in the ways that they treated women, so when our great elder found the book of knowledge, they decided to use it, to discover the secrets of the other half of humanity. Over time, it has become one of our most important rituals and one that we require all pledges to experience." Kyle began.

"So, you did this too? Became a girl?" I blurted out.

"Yes, every Tau for the last one hundred and twenty three years has become a woman before being allowed to join." Kyle nodded. "It was decided to initiate pledges this way as a very direct way to test character. Some people accept, some embrace and a few reject the change. We always offer the choice of changing back at any time, but only those who complete the challenges can become members."

"So if I asked to change back now, I could?" I asked. I felt a rush of relief at the thought. It wasn't that I wanted to actually give up, but having the option made me feel a lot better.

"Certainly, do you want to?" Kyle asked. I could feel his sincerity. It wasn't hard to believe that a guy's first reaction to such a change would be to reverse it, and despite the fact that we hadn't been asked, I didn't doubt that he meant it when he said I could change back on demand.

"No, I'm going to at least hear you out first." I sat back, relaxing a bit more. I was too curious not to let him finish. I wasn't exactly in pain, or even exceedingly uncomfortable. I could certainly give him time to tell the rest of the story.

"Wonderful. Now, for your initiation, you will only be transformed for this week, during which time you'll be given different challenges each day, some small and some large. Everything outside of this fraternity and our sister sorority, the Delta Kappas, has been changed to reflect your life as that of a girl. Your friends and family will remember you having always been a girl. The spell is very complete, even your driver license will reflect the new you." He paused for a moment and motioned towards my pants. They'd been thoughtful enough to bring my clothes back to my room as well.

I took the hint and went to pick them up. It wasn't until I was bent half way down that I felt the unfamiliar jiggle of my new breasts and realized that I'd let the robe come open a bit and was given Kyle a nearly unrestricted view of my chest. My mind raced for a moment, trying to decide what would be the most dignified thing to do. Ignoring it was just too brazen, but racing to close up my robe was needlessly feminine. Instead, I just looked up at him and scowled a bit when I noticed him still smiling and then slowly closed the top.

I didn't quite know how to react to that. No doubt he'd liked what he'd seen, but I couldn't decide if I should be flattered or offended. Either way, I pulled out my wallet and flipped through my cards until I got to my driver license. I blinked and shook my head when I saw it. It wasn't real, and yet I knew it was true. My name was Alison Emily Sterling. Aside from my height, which had dropped about four inches, the other details were the same. The most stunning thing though, was the picture. I stared at what I knew was my new face, the delicate features and thin nose with blue eyes that was framed by light brown hair. I wasn't classically beautiful; rather I looked a bit more like an elf, and I realized that it matched well with the rest of my new frame.

"Okay, so what now?" I asked as I put my license back. I had to admit that I was growing more than a little curious to check out my new body. I suppose I should have been freaking out more, but I actually found the idea intriguing. I'd get to be a woman for a week and then go back to my old self. I would never have expected such a thing to happen, but now that it had, I was too intrigued to back out.

Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers