All Comments on 'Consent Ch. 11'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenalmost 8 years ago
The best of the lot

I think this highlights a common misperception,that a mistress/slave relationship cannot be about love,when a lot of relationships like this are,and with love to me the sky is the limit in terms of hotness,looking forward to where this goes. It is often that both M and s think love gets in the way,when it only makes it stronger.

subguygcsubguygcalmost 8 years ago

I can't waite to see how the dynamics of the relationship will progress/evolve. Eagerly awaiting your next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh goodie! A trained dog

Just how everyone wants to live their lives. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't understand bad reviews

Why bother to leave 1 star reviews? personally I think sublocked writes very enjoyable stories, and we get to read them for free. If you want to leave constructive criticism, that's a different matter, but if you don't like the story, just don't read it.

Thanks again, looking forward to the next chapter.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 4 years ago

Simply excellent storytelling. You've brilliantly captured the dynamics of complex, human attraction. I'm so pleased that you've shown how Johanna has gotten some better control of her end of the relationship. Love certainly can change the D/s dynamic. Yet, as with almost every aspect of such relations, once the submissive consents, the dominant must manage the details. Punishment can be administered by a loving hand, and indeed, must be, for the strongest bond to be formed.

GhostWraithGhostWraithalmost 2 years ago

Loving the development of both characters as their relationship evolves

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous