Consent of the Governed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary: "Next is Karyn, who is also a Psychology grad student. A couple of the other students said that Peter and Karyn were dating, seriously dating, which is another reason they didn't think Peter really was one of the Babymakers. Karyn was the one Peter was bantering with about being a Babymaker as a thesis project, so maybe they talked about it in other places, as well."

Mary: "Third was a girl named Tamara. She's an undergrad Psychology major, and will graduate after this semester. She is of interest because she is an activist for women's causes on Campus, and she has taken two courses from Lionel Carmela, getting 'A's in both."

"Hmmm." I said, looking at the young woman's official University ID photo. She was not ugly, but was not attractive, and her stringy, oily-looking hair and glasses did not help her appearance. Yeah, I'm stereotyping, but she very much looked like Leftwing female activists we'd encountered at demonstrations.

I asked: "Did she hear Peter and Karyn talking about him being a Babymaker?"

"No way to tell for sure, sir," Mary replied, "unless we ask Dr. Fredricson if Tamara had a good attendance record in class. That might be something you could find out, sir."

"Except that I'm prohibited from officially participating in this case, since Laura is my wife." I replied. "Flip side of that, anything Laura has said to me is protected by spousal privilege, and no one else has heard me say a word about anything she's said to me... and never will, if you get my drift."

"Yes sir." Mary said. Teresa nodded vigorously in agreement.

"Okay, Mary, this is good work, and I appreciate the speed with which you got this." I said. "You can go."

Mary said irreverently as she got up. "Ah yes, no longer a Police matter. A Crowbar Clan matter? That's different."

"You are surprisingly intelligent, Lieutenant." I said. "And smart enough to keep your mouth shut. Dismissed." Mary got the hint and got out while the getting was good.

"Rather cheeky of her." Teresa said once we were alone. "Celebrating being out from under Tanya a bit too much, if you ask me."

"I didn't ask." I said. Then I added: "That's Mary being Mary. Rudistan is the same way, in his own way."

"Still," replied Teresa, "I am going to tell her to be more careful about saying things like that when I'm in the room."

I nodded in agreement, then said "Okay, here's what we're going to do..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhh..." Peter groaned as he pumped his eight inch cock in and out of the beautiful girl beneath him. Karyn had a beautiful face, eyes a man could lose himself in, and a curvy, saucy hot body that drove the young stud wild.

Peter himself was handsome, well-built, with black hair and dark eyes, and as one of the most popular studs in the Babymaker Club, he'd been sought after by women that wanted their babies to look like and be like him. And he was blessed with those eight inches of cock that got the job done as well as bringing those women to satisfying orgasms.

"Yeah, fuck me, Peter!" Karyn cried out, encouraging her lover to reach the crest. The last hour had been one of pure pleasure as he ate her pussy, fucked her sweet mouth and throat with his size, then mounted her and took her.

Karyn wasn't the pure nympho that Karen Warner Harlan had been, but she was the kind of woman that every man who had fucked her would never forget. Then she met Peter, and her heart was stolen. Now she was using her body and the skills that their teacher, Dr. Laura Fredricson, had taught her to bring her fiancé to the crest.

"Do you need to come?" she asked him, seeing and feeling his body's response as he plunged into her again and again, knowing he liked hearing that.

"I'm close, baby." Peter panted. "Really close. You want it in your cunt or your mouth?"

"My pussy, baby!" Karyn said. "Come in my pussy! Fill me up, just like you did to those women you knocked up!"

"Unnnnh!" Peter groaned. He opened his eyes and looked down at the beautiful woman beneath him, the woman he'd fallen in love with the first moment he saw her, and far and away the best fuck he'd ever had. He began thrusting into her harder and deeper.

"Yeah, come in me, Peter!" Karyn cried out. "Oh yeah, oh yeah..."

"AACH! I'm coming!" Peter groaned. He buried his cock to the hilt in Karyn's clutching cunt and shivered as he began firing spurts of ropy jism into her, coating her cervix with his potent, virile semen.

"Oh, yessss..." Karyn cooed happily as she took her stud's load, loving as always the knowledge and feeling that her body had given a man the ultimate pleasure. As Peter collapsed on her, breathing heavily, she kissed his neck and jaw as her hands caressed his naked body.

"Oh wow." Peter gasped as he raised his head and kissed his beautiful fiancée on her full lips. "That was amazing. You're amazing, Karyn."

"We're an amazing couple." Karyn said. "And when we graduate in the Spring, we'll be the next Masters and Johnson of sexual psychology."

"And then you can get off the pill," Peter said, "and have my baby."

"Yeahhhhh." Karyn said with a smile, the thought of being the Babymaker's next successful impregnation reigniting the fires in her loins...

*KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!*

"Shit." Peter muttered, then called out "Who is it?"

"Campus Police." said a voice on the other side of the door.

"Just a minute." Peter said. The young couple hastily dressed, then Peter opened the door. "Yes?" he said.

"Sorry to have disturbed you." said Cadet Officer Tatum. "We need both of you to come with us..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

To their surprise, Peter and Karyn were not taken to Campus Police Headquarters. Instead, they were taken to the Psychology Building, and to the classroom opposite the offices of Dr. Laura Fredricson, where they attended her class.

Upon entering the room, they saw two persons. One was TCPD Commander of Operations, Lt. Commander Teresa Croyle. The other, wearing black civilian clothes, a trenchcoat over them, and a Tilley Hat with Airborne wings over a miniature Police badge, caused them to hesitate, and to feel a bit of fear. He was Dr. Fredricson's husband, the legendary Iron Crowbar. And seeing him in person did not do anything to lessen the sense of the legend... nor the fear of him.

"Hello Peter, Karyn." I said affably. "Come on over here and have a seat."

"What's this about, sir?" Peter asked, keeping his voice respectful.

"We just want to ask you a few questions." I said. "You're not in trouble, and I have no intention of giving you any trouble... unless you lie to me, and I'm sure you won't do that." They nodded.

I said "Peter, we know you were part of the Babymaker group that Carl Ryder was a part of. What I need to know is that if you, or Karyn here, discussed that with anyone else. With anyone in your class with Dr. Fredricson, or anywhere else or to anyone else."

"Uhhh, do I need a lawyer?" asked Peter.

"No." Teresa said. "We are not trying to entrap you, here. We're not asking you to confirm that you were part of that group, and we're certainly not asking you to say you took money in exchange for impregnating those women... which is the only potential crime in the whole business. You're both hearing me say we're not going to bust you, unless you confess to a real crime, of course."

I said "Look guys, I just need to know who you talked to. Maybe you talked about what you were doing as part of a school project? Anything like that?"

Karyn and Peter looked at each other, then turned to us. "Okay." Peter said. "Before Carl was murdered and it started coming out about the Babymaker ring, I said something to Karyn about how that would be a great project for my thesis."

Karyn said "I encouraged Peter to seriously think about it, and told him he should talk to Dr. Fredricson about it."

"Did you?" I asked Peter.

"I brought it up." said Peter. "Dr. Fredricson nixed it. She told me about two women that had done their theses on prostitution, and had been prostitutes as part of it... and that both girls had ended up dead. And it turned out she was right; Carl ended up dead, too." (Author's note: 'The Credit Card Caper'; 'Midnight City'; 'The Babymaker'.)

"Did you speak out loud about that conversation, and Dr. Fredricson having nixed the idea?" I asked.

"That did come up when we were talking about it after Carl died." said Karyn. "I remember Peter saying that Dr. Fredricson wouldn't allow it." Peter nodded vigorously in agreement.

"Okay." I said. "Who else may have heard that discussion?"

Peter said "Mr. Crowbar, I think I know what you're getting at. We heard about that slug Dr. Carmela filing those charges against Dr. Fredricson. And there was one student in our class that also took his classes. Tamara." Karen nodded vigorously in agreement.

"What was Tamara like?" I asked. "Was she hostile to Dr. Fredricson in any way?"

Peter said "Tamara was a pretty strong feminist. She never really liked it when Dr. Fredricson talked about women and men in relationships. I mean, Dr. Fredricson was talking about 'the science' of sex as well as the psychology, and she was teaching about what really goes on in the world, and Tamara actually once said that kind of talk could get Dr. Fredricson 'canceled'."

Karyn added: "A while back, I was at the Dining Hall and it was busy. I saw Tamara and a friend of hers at at table, and I asked if I could sit with them, and they let me. The other girl was in Dr. Carmela's class with Tamara, and they were talking about how Dr. Fredricson's classes were an insult and a threat to the LGBTQ community."

Karyn: "I asked what part of the class was a threat, and the other girl said that Dr. Fredricson was teaching that women liked sex with men, and she, the girl, said that Dr. Fredricson should be teaching that all men are rapists and that women should stop letting men use them for sex. I said that Dr. Fredricson was teaching Science, not politics, and that girl all but attacked me, and said that Dr. Fredricson and every professor should teach with the politics and optics in mind. It was clear that girl and Tamara both hated men, and were getting politically active about that hatred."

"Do you remember the other girl's name?" I asked.

"Dana something-or-other." Karyn said, trying hard to remember. "Something like 'styrofoam'."

I got out my Police iPhone and brought up a photo. "Is this her?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Karyn said, amazed. "That's her!" She then began looking at me flirtatiously. "How did you know?"

"Her full name is Dana Stirewalt." I replied, giving Karyn a flirtatious smile back. "She's a Carmela student and protégé. So Tamara heard your conversation about the Babymakers?"

"Yes sir" said Peter. "She even asked questions about it a couple of days after we first talked about it..."

Part 5 - The Four

4:00pm, Monday, October 12th. I turned my television monitor on in my office, to see the inaugural edition of Fox University's new show, 'The Four'.

"Hello and welcome!" said Catrina Pierce to the applauding live studio audience. "I'm Catrina Pierce, and with me are Greg Wallace, Meredith Peller, and Alison McFarland! This is the inaugural edition of 'The Four'!"

After the intro music and graphics, the camera returned to a shot of the four persons around a semicircle table. Alison was on the left, and her shapely legs were being shown off. Next to her was Meredith Peller, then Catrina, and Greg Wallace on the right side.

Catrina started them off: "In the increasingly bitter and rancorous race for Governor between Conservative Republican Lieutenant Governor Sharon Marshall and Democrat State Representative and Majority Whip Hoyt Stenson, both sides are trading accusations of impropriety."

Catrina: "The Democrats are saying that Ms. Marshall will essentially be a third term for current Governor Val Jared, and will continue his policies that they say are racist and misogynistic. But it was this bomb that drew howls of hatred and protest from the Democrats. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing Our Sheriff, Antonio Griswold, saying in a sit-down interview with Alison McFarland: "My wife was suffering from Alzheimer's, from Dementia, before she died, and I watched her deteriorate over time. And I'm seeing the same signs in Hoyt Stenson that I saw in my wife in her early months of the disease. I believe Hoyt Stenson is already suffering from Dementia, and that he is already mentally unfit to be Governor."

Alison: "The Democrats have threatened to sue you over that accusation, Sheriff. What is your response to that?"

"I say 'Bring it on!'." growled Sheriff Griswold. "We'll countersue, and demand Stenson undergo a cognitive test and the results be made public. I'll also point out that Stenson won't face Sharon Marshall in a debate in front of a live audience and a live television audience. Why won't he? I call upon Stenson to stop hiding in his basement and face the People of the State so that they can see for themselves."

Back to Catrina live: "Lieutenant Governor Marshall has also called upon Mr. Stenson to take a cognitive test and to publicly debate her. Alison, what about all this?"

Alison McFarland: "Sheriff Griswold saw these symptoms in his own wife, and I've interviewed other family members of Alzheimer's patients as well as some doctors for an upcoming podcast. They're saying the same thing, that Hoyt Stenson appears to be in the early stages of Dementia."

Catrina called on Greg Wallace. As images of Stenson played on the screen, Wallace said: "You can see it in Stenson's face. He's reading off the TOTS, the 'Teleprompter of the State', as reporters have been calling it, and his facial expression often looks as if he doesn't realize where he is. If you watch closely, his wife isn't walking hand-in-hand with him, but is leading him to the podium and away from it, and look here how he's looking at her as she talks to him, as if he's trying to understand what she's telling him."

"Meredith?" Catrina said.

Meredith said "We were all saddened when Sheriff Griswold's wife died, but I have to remind the viewers that Griswold is a very close crony of Governor Val Jared, who is absolutely a racist and misogynist, and who was impeached and barely saved from conviction by one misguided vote. Sharon Marshall has said out loud she intend to continue Jared's racist policies, especially regarding Undocumented Workers. So I question Sheriff Griswold's motives in saying what he said, which to me borders on slander and defamation."

After the break, it was Greg Wallace's turn to moderate: "The ACLU has filed complaints against SBI Director James 'Curly' Goodwin, his Campaign for Town & County Inspector General, and the State Republican Party, for ads pointing out that Democrat I.G. candidate Bruce Finneran is an active member of the North American Man-boy Love Association, NAMbLA, which advocates that all laws prohibiting sex between grown men and underage boys be repealed."

Wallace: "The ACLU says that those are thinly veiled attacks upon Mr. Finneran's sexual orientation. Mr. Finneran has stated publicly in the past that he is a homosexual, and has admitted to his membership in NAMbLA. Additionally, Fox Eight News has confirmed Mr. Finneran's membership in NAMbLA, and as of noon today, Mr. Finneran is a current and active member. Meredith, is the ACLU right?"

"Oh, I think so." said Meredith. "These attacks are sensationalist in nature, and are intended to point out Mr. Finneran's sexual orientation. And they're insinuating other things without a shred of proof."

"What things are being insinuated?" asked Catrina Pierce. "I'll point out now that no one has said Bruce Finneran is a pedophile. But he's a current member of NAMbLA, has refused to give up his membership in it, and NAMbLA advocates sexual relationships between grown men and underage boys. Those are facts, not insinuations."

Meredith: "But just saying it the way you did, is insinuating something really ugly, something for which you don't have a shred of proof."

Alison McFarland: "So why hasn't Finneran resigned from NAMbLA? He could stop any rumors just by-------"

"Why should he have to?" Meredith fired back. "And again, this isn't about his NAMbLA membership, it's about the attempts to point out his sexual orientation in a negative way!"

"That's not what they're doing!" Greg Wallace fired back, his voice loud and angry. "This isn't about his sexual orientation! It's about the tender ages of the boys that NAMbLA advocates allowing grown men to have sex with!"

"We're up against a hard break." said Catrina, and they went to commercial.

When they got back, it was Meredith's turn to hostess: "The race for Mayor may be the most bitter contest in the State this year, and goes beyond mere Party politics. Democrat Eldrick X. Weaver maintains to this day that he won the Mayoral race over Republican Daniel Allgood two years ago, and that the race was stolen from him after Superior Court Judge Rodney K. Watts disallowed a contested batch of ballots that had been in a poll worker's car trunk and turned in late."

Meredith: "The same two men are battling once again for the Mayor post, which is the most important office in our Town & County today. Eldrick X. Weaver has demanded a meeting with Police Commander Donald Troy. Mr. Weaver claims to want the meeting to discuss the relations between the Town & County Police and the Black Community, which are badly broken after the TCPD used violent tactics to crush peaceful Black protests last summer."

Meredith: "So far, Commander Troy has refused to meet with Mr. Weaver. Commender Troy issued a statement saying, quote, 'If and when Eldrick X. Weaver admits that the outcome of the previous Mayoral race was the correct one, and Daniel Allgood is the legitimate Mayor, I'll consider meeting with him. But as long as Weaver continues the lie that the election was stolen, I have nothing to say to him nor hear from him.', close quote. Greg, why is Mr. Weaver demanding a meeting with Commander Troy, and not Chief Sean Moynahan or Sheriff Griswold?"

Greg Wallace: "I do think Weaver does that to deliberately insult and diminish the Police Chief and Sheriff, who are the only two people in this County over Commander Troy in his chain of command. But it's more than that. Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows who Donald Troy is. If I say the words 'Iron Crowbar', everyone in this State, from Rocktown in the southeast to the City in the northeast, to Jacksonville in the southwest, and Midtown in the middle, know who I'm talking about."

"And even across the whole Nation." Alison McFarland added helpfully.

"Yes." said Wallace. "So Weaver wants a meeting with Commander Troy to get the name splash that he's not going to get with any other name, no disrespect to anyone else."

"Catrina," said Meredith, "what could Mr. Weaver want to talk to Commander Troy about? I seriously doubt Troy is going to endorse Mr. Weaver over Commander Troy's brother-in-law Daniel Allgood."

Catrina: "No, and not just because Commander Troy's wife and Mayor Allgood's wife are sisters. First of all, it's dishonest reporters like Bettina Wurtzburg and KXTC that says the black riots were peaceful, when they absolutely weren't. I hope no one has forgotten that a female Police Officer was abducted, raped, beaten nearly to death, and the Police Officers and EMTs that rescued her were shot at and one wounded in the attempt." Meredith's face showed she did not like being called out like that.

Catrina went on: "I think Greg is basically right, it's to get the splash in the news cycle. No matter what they do talk about, the Mainstream Media gets to rehash the riots, but in terms that the Police used abusive tactics to stop the lawbreaking riots. The Mainstream Media gets to rehash the Breonna Bryant trial, and the total crackdown on any riots following the guilty verdict. All that is to agitate the Black Community, and to gin up support for Weaver in the Elections, in which early voting started today."