Consequences

Story Info
Sex make babies, people. Even when you are related.
1.4k words
4.25
93.4k
168
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are fictional and above the age of 18)

I woke up to the sound of coughing, retching, and then a toilet flushing. It was my little sister, AGAIN. How long was she going to be sick for? This had been going on for the last two weeks. She had already missed a big chunk of the first semester of her senior year of high school. She had just turned 18 a few months ago and I knew she had big dreams.

I stretched and rolled out of bed. I worried about her and hoped she was okay, but mostly I was frustrated. Since she had gotten sick she hadn't been in the mood to have any fun. Only once last week, but as a 19 year old male surrounded by junior college hotties once a week wasn't enough for me. I could feel my balls churning, craving release through the illicit, passionate affair we had been engaging in for the past two months. My hand rubbed over my package, and I felt myself hardening, thinking about my little sister's lithe little body. So wrong, but such a turn on. Sexy little minx. It was so bad for me, her older brother, to have these kinds of thoughts... but I never forced her to do anything. We fell into sex like we were born for it. Maybe we were? It was incest after all... She smelled so good and felt so soft -- it felt so right deep down in my genes. I wonder if it helped that she shared almost all of those genes? I heard her finishing up in the bathroom. She had been in there a while! Suddenly a light knock at my door.

"Come in." I said, quietly. I wasn't sure where our parents were, but if my sister was coming in my room I wanted them far away. "Hey what's up?" I asked as she slipped in looking pale, her light brown hair hanging half covering her face. She had an oversized shirt on and her bare legs tantalized, promising she had nothing on underneath..

"Ummm, can we talk." She padded over by me and sat on the bed with one hand behind her back. I was shirtless, propped up by my headboard. She was so close I could feel her warmth. It was all I could do not to grab her and pull her under the covers with me.

"Of course! What's going on?" I said, seeing the concern in her eyes.

"I... you know how I haven't been feeling well these last few weeks?"

"Yeah..."

"Well... I also haven't gotten my period this month... and so I started to put it all together. I went and got a pregnancy test..." She brought forth her hand from behind her back, and showed the test. "I thought we were careful, but there was that one night two months ago..." My eyes widened. I remembered it well. Our parents gone that night. Our naked bodies rubbing together.

I remember slipping inside her, my sex inside hers, the bare irresponsibility of it all turning us both on more. I had tried to warn her that I was going to cum, but she said "Fuck it, it's worth the risk," Before I began uncontrollably ejaculating deep inside her, a brother and sister, mating, breeding, creating an eternal union between their bodies. I hadn't stopped her, and in fact had pushed inside of her as deep as possible to ensure every single swimming tadpole I had would be deposited within her fertility. A female had just given me the go ahead to possibly impregnate her, and my lizard brain wasn't going to let me pass up the opportunity! Of course, reality came crashing back into us both as I watched my seed drip out of her well fertilized sex. I told her to get plan B, and gave her some money. And then I didn't hear anything about it until now. I looked down at the pregnancy test she was holding and it had a big blue plus. She was pregnant.

"Did Plan B not work?" I asked.

"I never got it!" She said, tears welling up in her eyes. "I never thought I could get pregnant with my brother's baby! You got me pregnant... what the fuck are we going to do? What will we tell mom and dad?" I held her as she cried into my shoulder. I rubbed her back as her small frame sobbed into me.

My mind was racing: Holy shit, I got my sister pregnant? I remembered how good that orgasm was, cumming inside her without protection. I remembered it so vividly because it was the best orgasm I'd ever had. Did my body know that at the very moment of ejaculation I was squirting a new life into my little sister's belly? My balls ached right now with her being so close, even if the moment was inappropriate. I couldn't believe my seed, my incestuous seed, had fertilized her egg and taken root in her belly. In our moment of pleasure I had made my sister a mom, and myself a dad!

I pulled my sister down to lie on my bed with me, she was still sniffling. We cuddled as my hands ran over her. I couldn't believe that the white stuff I shot from my penis that I store din my testicles was going to make her boobs grow and make milk, that her flat, taut little belly was going to bulge outward with the fruit of that one night of mating. My hand ran over her belly, and I couldn't feel anything, other than it was a little hard. I loved her so much, and part of me was so happy, but part of me was scared. I was now father to an inbred baby. We both knew she wasn't going to get an abortion. This would fuck up the family tree a bit, but it didn't have to mean the end of our lives!

"We'll figure out what to do. I love you, and I always will. And if you have this baby we'll love him or her too." I kissed her. I was kissing the mother of my future child. My sister. This was the ultimate act of incest, breeding with your relative. Our child would have completely identical genes to us. She moaned a bit, and before I knew it our clothes were coming off. I was on top of her, my penis at her sacred entrance: "Should I get a condom?" I whispered.

She shook her head, and I agreed. What was the point? I slipped inside her, finally bare, skin to skin. We had been avoiding this the last month, all that fun sex we missed out on! We fell into the instinctual act of mating. Our following our biology. But this time I wasn't breeding her, I was just going through the act of lovemaking. My balls had already done their work, spewing their DNA laden messengers into her body and creating a change that would take her over for the next 9 months. I had successfully bred a female, even if that female was my own sister.

We both built up a rhythm, and as I approached orgasm, she encouraged me to cum inside her, and I didn't hesitate, feeling myself drop over that edge, letting the pleasure overtake me and expelling all my energy into her sex. My eyes rolled up into my head as I ejaculated into her bare pussy, and I lost control, shuddering as I whispered "I'm glad I got you pregnant," into her ear. That set my sister off, shuddering into her own incestual orgasm. When she calmed, I lay on top of her, pushing her into the mattress, keeping my seed plugged up inside her, "Sorry guys," I thought to myself of what felt like liters of sperm I had shot up into her "Her egg's already been taken." We would deal with her pregnancy later.

I would secretly support her as she told our parents she got knocked up and didn't know who the father was. I would cheer her as she waddled across the graduation stage, her belly huge, about to pop with my offspring. My parents would cheer, not knowing they were the only set of grandparents. That their children had fucked and conceived an inbred child of pure family line. They would be proud of her, unknowing of this fact. We all loved my sister.