All Comments on 'Consequences'

by impregrisk

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Hollyweed6996Hollyweed6996over 2 years ago

Loved your story, cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story snd oh so real life .

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Well written but the story struck me as a bit irresponsible. She’s pregnant, he’s the father, and is going to let her bear the wrath of their parents alone. Although I wasn’t impressed with that - I did like your story. Thanks for sharing it.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Was written nice but I had to laugh at the end. Says he's gonna support her secretly and I thought, with what? He's in college and she just graduated HS. They are both the definition of broke. Sorry, but I had a laughing fit at that point. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only four outcomes to going bareback.

Fortunately, you didn't get a dose.

Fortunately, she didn't get a dose.

Unfortunately you didn't share wild uninhibited, no consequences sex.

And then there is outcome number four . . .

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Very good read. Please write other chapters.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Average story. AAA++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For your next story, please use a beta reader to let you know whether or not the story was worth submitting. If you did that for this story, you would've been saved the embarrassment of this. =

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bring the mother into the mix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So brief it might as well not have been written. Next time write a story, not a synopsis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I only wish it was longer and more detailed. Would love to have seen more vividly the actual night he knocked her up. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautiful brief expression of the deep feelings of this young man, glad to have impregnated the young woman he trusts. The title is a clever context and provides all the framing I needed to read the story.

I don't normally comment here, but as someone who's been a beta reader elsewhere for years, I was tickled and irritated by one or two sophmoric comments below and wanted to share my own synopsis and say thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, name is really on the nose there. Keep up your subtlety mr. impregrisk.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Now what, the author just leaves the reader hanging? 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like to point out that ONLY IDENTITICAL twins can have 100% shared DNA. Full siblings have ROUGHLY 50% shared DNA (sometimes more, sometimes less). I'll also note that, while breeding between siblings DOES come with a MUCH higher rate of complications, still, the overwhelming majority of offspring from inbreeding are healthy with no defects. Even 1st cousins only have a 2-3% higher risk of defects than unrelated couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs to be longer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@anonymous

7% higher for 1st cousins, not 3%. just because incest fiction is hot doesnt mean you should pretend inbreeding isnt that bad in real life. downplaying the damage is uncool.

N_AmbruscoN_Ambrusco10 months ago

I love this, and I have to admit, I'm jealous too. I've wanted to have a baby with my sister for years, I want to be the couple in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This brings to mind a true story everyone in my area has heard differing versions of. I heard identical twin sister were swapping lives on a regular basis. During the swapping, one sister fell in love with her sister's husband. The swapping was working like a charm until...the husband wanted to start a family.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In high school, I got pregnant by my young brother who was a freshman, and I was a senior. We lived in Los Angeles with our mother. We were a Latino family, and, in my heart, I knew that mom wouldn't allow me to abort the baby. So, once it was confirmed that I was pregnant with Jimi's baby we told mom. And as I figured once mom got over the shock that her son got his sister, her daughter pregnant she settled down. After all the baby was her grandbaby.

It has been 15 years since we told mom about our baby and since I gave mom 4 more grandbabies, and she loved every second of having them. She knows that Jimi and I love one another and that our family in the number one concern and mom is part of that family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userimpregrisk@impregrisk
Male, 30's. Brown hair blue eyes, athletic... I'm smart and I'll make your mind tingle with my words if you'd like to chat with me. I'm Single and looking for women who are interested in my kink. One guess what that is... just look at my name 😆. But I am really into impregnati...