Consequences

Story Info
It was just dancing, right?
4.2k words
4
38.2k
48
58
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consequences.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Writers note: Okay, I admit my stories are a little formulaic. So I'm going to try something a little bit different than my usual stories.

But I will never write a story where a husband or boyfriend accepts being a cuckold. I do not and never will understand giving power to someone who then uses that power to disrespect and humiliate the person they apparently love.

And its only my opinion, but why stay married if you don't really love your partner.

So if any readers are looking for a wife having power over a husband who lets her do as she pleases then stop reading now. I will never write about a husband who is a willing cuck. So on with the story.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I am looking at something I thought I would never see my wife of 30 years doing. At this moment she could end our marriage, however, it all depends on what she does next.

You see, Corrine told me she was going out with friends from work, which is true. My wife also told me the group she was going out with is a mixed group of men and women, and, from what I am seeing at the moment, that is also true.

My wife is 50 years old but looks 10 years younger and, like me, she keeps herself fit. We hardly drink anything. Neither of us smoke and we have to be careful what we eat.

We don't eat much sugary or rich food, and we both go to the gym regularly. My wife goes to the gym more than I do. My job as a warehouse supervisor keeps me active and fit, so, I don't really need to bulk up anymore.

My wife's job as a PA keeps her busy but, sitting at a desk all day, she feels the need to exercise. As a result, she looks great and is fit and she looks about 40 rather 50.

I also look younger than my 50 years although, depending on who I ask, most people male and female say I look 45ish. That's good enough for me.

My name is Gary Smith, and, at this precise moment, I am sitting in a booth in a bar watching my wife and a group of women dance around in a group. There is a group of men, I assume from her office, and they are propping up the bar, beers in hand. They are obviously watching the women, and the women are obviously watching the men, my wife included.

I don't know the names of all the men at the bar. You see, my wife has only recently joined the company about 8 months ago and this is the first time, as far as I know, Corrine has gone out with the group, we have not been invited to any work related parties so I really couldn't put a face to anyone's name.

Why am I sat here? Well my friends from where I work said this place was a good place to have a meal and watch the sport on the big TV screen, and apparently its easy to pick up a female friend or two.

The second bit really doesn't bother me, but the food and the big screen TV? Well, when my wife said she was going out with the people from work, I told her fine, I would go out as well. Little did I know where they were going.

We have a happy marriage, nothing too exciting. By nature, we are both fairly conservative and we are a private couple. We make love 4 or 5 times a week and we always try to spice things up by using toys, not on me, my wife.

We have played around with blindfolds and handcuffs, cream, feathers, mink fur gloves, vegetables, you get the idea, anything close to S&M or involving anyone else is off the menu.

We watch and read porn together and even get off on it, but everything we do is for both of us. Anything we try is for us to enjoy. If we don't enjoy it we never do it again.

We have done the bar pick up thing. We have done the sex outside thing. When on holiday we have fun. Corrine has a beautiful body and on holiday she likes to show it off, but we would never invite anyone to join us.

Yes we have been watched while we had sex on the beach, not intentionally, but it happened. Yes Corrine gets hit on, particularly when she wears her black lace dress. It does get her noticed.

Corinne likes dancing and is good at it, and that by itself, attracts attention.

I am an okay dancer and if we go out as a couple we stay a couple. So this is all the surprising to see my wife making eye contact with other men while dancing, yes they work together so there will be some familiarity.

But Corinne is definitely attracting someone's attention.

The group of women were all happily dancing and shaking their bodies in time to the music. Corrine was a far better dancer than the other women. She is wearing the black lace dress I bought her for a birthday present.

It showed off her curves and showed off some cleavage and her smooth toned legs. The other women were definitely putting everything out on display, short skirts, tight shirts, high heels, the works.

Not that I'm the paranoid type of person, but I am curious about what might happen tonight, I hope nothing happens, and at 11pm, I will go and surprise my wife and ask for a dance, then go home and make love to my beautiful sexy wife. So, with that in mind, I ordered some food and half watched the football and half watched the ladies, including my wife, fend off various men who asked to dance a slow song with her.

It is true a few men danced with her, but she allowed it only with fast songs and she kept them at arms length.

Several women came up to me and asked me to dance with them, but I politely refused.

Some of the more persistent women wanted to sit with me and talk about their lives, but I politely refused and said I wasn't available.

As the evening went on, the group from work thinned out until only two women and my wife and three men from their work place remained.

All evening my wife had attracted attention from almost all the men in the building. Now it was just these three men.

The three men had moved towards the dance floor and it was at that point I knew my wife had a choice to make.

Either she carries on dancing with her new friends or she stops and contacts me to pick her up. I slowly stood up and started slowly walking towards the dance floor.

My wife's two female friends had paired up with their two male colleagues, my wife seemed to be hesitating, it was obvious she was a little buzzed from a few beers and the effect of her having a good time and the dancing. The man walking towards her was obviously pointing to their colleagues who were in full on make out mode.

One of the men had his hand up his partners skirt while he sucked on her neck. The other couple were doing something similar.

My wife's would be paramour put his hands on my wife's hips trying to pull her towards him. But Corinne stood still not encouraging him but not stopping him either. She appeared to be considering his offer. Just as I reached the couple, he had pulled my wife into a reluctant embrace.

My wife instantly put out her arms and pushed him away.

"John, stop, I am not doing this. I am a happily married woman and believe me, my husband would not approve of me dancing this close with a handsome young man like you. In fact it is high time I contacted him. John, I will see you at work on Monday. Do not make this out to be anymore than me liking to dance."

She backed away and then finally looked up and saw me standing there.

She looked shocked for a moment not believing I was there, then she looked scared, "Gary, please..." she tried to talk but stopped.

John turned around and looked at me, we had never met, so he didn't know what to expect. He sized me up and took in my body size and I think mentally gauged his chances. I am bigger than him and slightly taller, but obviously older.

My wife moved in front of me, "Gary, please, don't do it, let it go. I'm sorry, its my fault, I didn't stop it when I should have. I don't know how much you have seen, but nothing has happened my love. John is not worth it." She pleaded with me.

I looked at John, "Tell me John, did you know Corrine is married?"

"Yes, everyone knows she is married, and yes your wife is a hot piece of arse. Trust me, every man in the office would love to fuck her." He said this with a smug expression.

Corrine turned around and slapped him, "John, you piece of shit. Is this how you chat up women? Which other woman is being disrespected and talked about by the men in the office. It might be interesting to tell Catherine, the chairwoman, about the men in her company making disparaging comments about female employees."

I was watching his face and I could see he needed to do something to regain his pride after being put down by my wife. He did something really stupid he tried hitting or maybe slapping my wife. She saw it coming and ducked.

His fist almost reached my face, but I grabbed his fist and shoved him away from us, Corinne had moved out of the way. I just had enough time to grab John and punch him in the stomach, really hard. I left him slumped on the floor as he was starting to throw up.

I took my wife's hand and walked through the crowded dance floor and out into the car park on the way we saw two couples fucking against the wall of the bar.

When we got to the car I opened the passenger door and Corrine got in, she looked worried. I got in and started the car. Corrine tried to speak.

"Not now, wait until we get home." I said firmly.

"Gary, please, I'm sorry." I could see tears in her eyes.

"Corrine, wait until we get home." I reached over and took her hand and squeezed it.

She smiled slightly, I guess she was reassured some what by my gesture. We didn't say anything as we pulled into the driveway. I got out of the car first and took my wife's hand and led her into the house.

I went into the kitchen and she followed me. She sat down in one of the kitchen chairs as I went to the fridge and got out some wine and two glasses. I poured us each some wine and then I sat opposite my wife.

"So, Corinne, explain what I saw tonight. And by the way it was pure dumb luck I was there to stop you making a really stupid mistake. My friends from work told me the food was good and if I wanted to I could pick up a woman for a good time, however, that was never going to happen, I have a beautiful wife who I love very much. I would never even think about betraying her or cheating on her. So, tell me my love, what did I see tonight?"

I said this quietly but with conviction, looking at her face she realised how bad she almost fucked up.

"Gary, first of all, I sincerely apologise. What happened tonight has not just shocked you, but it's shocked me. You know I'm not like this, you know I do not dance for anyone but you, but, I freely admit, I almost fucked up tonight. I really lost my head, you must have noticed I avoided dancing with quite a few men. The man you punched is John. I admit thinking about dancing with him, and, in the heat of the moment, I had this really stupid fantasy about dancing with a man half my age."

She paused to drink some wine.

"Before you ask, no he hasn't been hitting on me at work. There certainly is not any affair between him and me or anyone else. John works in a different department and we barely know each other. We have spoken to each other at the coffee machine and in the canteen, but that is it. Tonight was supposed to be just us girls, but the men insisted on coming with us."

I interrupted her speech, "Just one question, the two women with you, are they married?" I asked.

"Yes they are, and I thought Janice and Mary were happily married, well, they told me they were. But honestly, the way they left with Barry and Michael, I'm sure they have done this before. And yes it was them fucking against the wall." She shuddered as she realised what I would be thinking.

"Corinne, you do know, if you were one of those women being fucked against the wall, we would not be having this conversation. Your bag's would be packed and you would be at your mothers house and the divorce would be started. And your lover would by accident fall over and hurt himself in several places. But I would be here at home." I said looking at her.

"Gary, I know the consequences. My love, I understand completely. Hell, if I was really so stupid and dumb to be fucked up against a wall of a building, I would give you everything and lock myself up in a mental hospital."

"Well that's good to know. So, I will tell you what I saw, I saw a group of women dancing together, then I noticed them looking at the bar. There was obvious eye contact between the two groups of people. I saw you smile and look in John's direction as you danced. I know the effect your dance moves can have on men and I saw John smile back at you and encourage you to dance more sexily, and you did didn't you?"

She looked down at the table and quietly said, "Yes I did dance sexily for John, I admit it. I liked the idea a young man wanting to see me dance. But Gary you must have seen him approach me, and as he did I woke up from my dream. I refused to go with him. Gary, my love, please believe me I stopped dancing for him. I would never have gone anywhere with him or done anything with him."

We both sipped our wine. I was quiet for a moment, I was looking at my wife, my beautiful sexy wife who I know can make any man young or old horny by her dancing. So a young man, trying his luck with my wife is not unheard of.

The fact is my wife for a fleeting moment, almost gave in to a fantasy of being with a much younger fitter man.

But she did stop, and in the end, she didn't actually cross any lines. Yes, she was foolish, yes, she should not have done what she did and honestly, for all of our married life I have never doubted her faithfulness. Not once had I considered her being anything but true to her vows.

So, can I forgive her for this small indiscretion? Can I accept she is human and made a mistake? What if I had not been there?

"Gary, I know what you are thinking. You are wondering if you hadn't been there would I have gone with John? The honest answer and truth is, I was already waking up from my dream of being with John. You probably won't believe it, but I was starting to imagine that I was dancing with you. But then, of course, he grabbed me and then you were there to stop him. Thank you for saving me my love."

She slowly reached out and touched my hand with hers, "Gary, I love you, I always will. I promise you I will never do anything like this again. I will never dance with anyone else except you. I swear to you my love, I only need you. Tonight was a really stupid mistake."

She took a breath, "And it will have consequences for John! He obviously set this thing up and, like a fool, I accepted the invite to go out with them. Yes, I honestly admit that a handsome much younger man asking me if I wanted to join a group of my colleagues on a night out, is flattering but I should have been more wary."

Corrine sipped her wine again and continued, "My love, I didn't really know what would happen tonight. I just thought it would be some harmless dancing. You know I like dancing, and I am sure you saw it was just us women at first dancing together. But, to my regret, I let my body think more than my brain. But it was only for a moment, it was just a passing fantasy. Gary, I certainly had no idea the other couples would be fucking each other, and I would never fuck John or anyone else."

I looked at her with an obviously sceptical expression.

"Gary, please understand I am going to tell my boss about what happened, and I'm going to talk to Barry and Michael's wives about their behaviour and I'm going to talk to Mary and Janice's husbands. And if I ever I go out with friends from work again you are coming with me."

I was silent letting my wife sweat. In my head I was reviewing exactly what I saw, in essence I saw a beautiful woman dancing with some female friends and maybe get a whole group of men horny and I saw that woman smile at a young fit colleague from work, as my wife said isn't it every middle-aged man or woman to have a fantasy about someone younger paying them attention, hell I love it when young women smile at me.

I also saw two married woman go off and get fucked by two married men. Most importantly, I saw a beautiful married woman telling this fit young friend from work, she did not want to dance with him and also she would not leave with him to get fucked.

Of course, it was at that point I stepped in, but then, wouldn't any right minded husband step in at that point? I looked at my wife, who was obviously very worried about how bad she had fucked up. She knows my views on extra marital sex. She knows I would never tolerate her fucking around on me, with or without my consent.

"Gary, what are you thinking?" she said quietly.

"I am thinking I love you very much, I am also thinking about how you didn't actually cheat on me and I'm thinking that you are still a little naive about men and how we think, especially young fit men who want to get into an older woman's underwear. So, from now on, you do not go out with John, Barry or Michael. You do not go out with Mary or Janice, and most importantly, you do not have any social contact with any of these people. If you want a night out its you and me no one else."

"So, all I have to do to be back in your good books, is end any friendships with a group of cheaters, stop being so trusting of young fit men. Go out exclusively with you, which by the we have already been doing, except for tonight, dance exclusively with you, and as an extra I will do anything you want me to do sexually, honestly Gary, I know I almost fucked up, I know I let my body think for me. That will never happen again."

She squeezed my hand tightly. I kept my face neutral. I considered all her word's.

"Anything sexually?" I asked smiling.

She smiled back, "Yes, anything, as long as it doesn't hurt or leave a mark, you can do anything you want to me."

She stood up and took off her dress. Her beautiful breasts bounced very sexily in her lace bra. She then undid her bra and pulled down her matching lace underwear. She was standing in only her high heels.

"Gary, this body is yours, from my head to my toes. No one has touched this body except you, and please believe me only you will ever touch me. Yes, men ask me to dance with them but I will always ask your permission and only dance with someone we both know."

She then knelt down in front of me and looking directly at me and undid my jeans and pulled down my shorts then, she took out my hard cock and started licking and sucking it. I was in heaven, my wife often gives blowjobs and she is very good at it, this was no exception.

For about 10 minutes she, kissed, licked and sucked my cock getting me close to cumming then pulling back.

"Gary my love, I am going to ride your cock until both of us cum. Get ready my love, just sit there my love I will do all the work." She gasped out as she stood up lined up vagina with my cock.

She did exactly as she said, my wife rode my cock, slowly at first but she sped up until she was literally bouncing on my cock. As she bounced so did her breasts, I sucked and kissed and bit her breasts leaving hickeys, she didn't mind.

Eventually she climaxed hard covering my cock and the chair with her juices.

Her climax triggered mine and I shot my load deep inside her, she felt my cum inside her vagina and she climaxed again. We spent another 10 minutes just hugging and kissing and touching each other.

"Thank you my love I needed that, I love you forever my handsome husband, only you my love."

Eventually we disengaged we stood up, I took my wife's hand she picked up her wine glass and the bottle of wine. We headed upstairs and my wife started to work on her penance. She did a very good job of convincing me to forgive her.

Epilogue: Was there any consequences for my wife? Well No, apart from making me feel like a king for several months. Anytime, anywhere I wanted, we had sex. Well actually, we made love, but, we did fuck as well. We played all the games lovers play, nothing was forbidden.

12