Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, as always, we satisfied each other. We do not need to look elsewhere for sex. In the end we both got tired of too much sex and too much playing, and just went back to normal life and our normal sexlife. You know, the 4 or 5 times a week, going out dancing with friends or family. Getting private lap dances from my wife, that sort of normal life.

Does my wife still get asked to dance? Yes, she does, does she dance with anyone except me or friends or family no she doesn't. We go her work parties as a couple, that is non negotiable. Quite a few of her male colleagues ask to dance with her, but once again the answer is always no.

As for John and the wives and husbands from the night out? Well, let's just say that all four people are now single. Nothing official but Catherine, my wife's boss and Chairwoman did talk to the people involved and told them their future with the company is not good and that they need to prove they are focused enough to be worth being kept on, they were all demoted to very low and boring jobs.

As for John? Well every time he sees my wife he runs away. That might be because I paid him a visit and told him if he ever talks to my wife about anything other than a work related conversation I will pay him another visit and he will regret ever talking to my wife. I did not say what would happen but I think he got the message.

My wife came home the next day after the party telling me John had sent her an email apologising for his conduct.

Life is good. My wife now understands exactly how far to take things, equally, I know to let her have her fun but pull on the reins if I need to. I have never needed to pull on the reins.

Writers end note: Thanks for reading, yes I know another couple sorting out a problem without resorting to Swinging or Cuckoldry or looking for sex elsewhere. Sorry to disappoint certain readers.

12