All Comments on 'Consequences, Abigail'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Real good

the warmth of his fire spread throughout your story. It's this feeling good that makes the difference. Thanks Scorpio. G.Belgium

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 16 years ago
Nice Story

Just enough twists to make it interesting but not cutesy. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Liked The Story!!!

I liked again your story, i hope you will continued this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

A very good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another great story - well done!

Thanks for your efforts!

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
Great job

I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Comfort food for the eyes!!

It's poring buckets outside but you've made me feel nice, warm and cozy with this fantastic story. Yes bitches do need love too. Definitely a comfort food for the eyes story please keep it going. I hunger for more.

The Princess

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Great story!

Just the sort of story an old romantic like me likes. keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I loved It

Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not so fast

When he didn't know who she was he was basically blackmailing her. Call it what you want, she was in a bad situation and he was going to take advantage of her. He needs killing. I'd hang this filthy motherfucker up in a tree and gut him alive. Then I'd burn his cabin and what was left of him........shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

Just what I needed on a rainy day. Keep on writing, I love your work.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Fascinating Story

Liked it and even though I feel provoked by your choice of the word consequences in the title, I really apreciate your fine work. Thanks.

Romantic1Romantic1almost 16 years ago
Winner after winner. Another great story

Another great story Cowboy. Keep up the writing. I could read your submissions day after day.

masked_authormasked_authoralmost 16 years ago
Very interesting

I admit at first it took me a sec to warm up to this story... Cowboy's a little uppity with the whole money thing, and yet Abi somehow deserves it for being rude. However as the story goes on, it really does grow on you, and it is indeed very well written. I look forward to looking at your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Love Your Style

Scorpio 44

I love your style of writing and your overall philosphy on life and love.

I wish I could have had the privilege of reading and learning from your writings during my younger years.

Please keep your wonderful stories coming!

quest4taboo@gmail.com

incubus666incubus666over 15 years ago
Damn, Damn, Damn

Now I'm going to be up all night reading the rest of this series.

I have been reading your works for several years now. I will say a couple of your more recent stories I did not finish. I just did like the premise. Still I figured that was my problem so I simply did not vote.

I think this series is going to be one of my favorites. You Sir, just like a fine wine or a good cheese, just get better with age.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A strange story of ?????

he was a bit of a jerk and forceful at the start but then mellowed a bit. Then it sort of got interesting but I notice you have included the same details in 4/5 stories now especially with the women having a 'clit' ring and formulaic sex scenes. this is beginning to annoy and detract from what are otherwise good stories and no doubt would be if read in isolation and not one after the other. Her confession of why she is there is a bit weak and would she really be dressed like that knowing she is heading in to the backwoods - I doubt it? The idea is good - just need to look at the detail.

One thing I do applaud you for is that each man in your stories makes sure he pleasures the woman first and takes care of her needs before his own - and that is just how every man should treat his girl - not the usual scene where the men get a blow job first then think about the woman's needs as happens all too frequently in other, less interesting stories, on here.

PikkuKallePikkuKalleover 14 years ago
Another good story

You say you want comments, and I can understand. While this is not the best of your stories, I still enjoyed reading it. I did not give it a 5 because I think you are still developing the handling of two characters who are in the end very likable, but who are both behaving a bit bitchy at the moment. Not an easy task, but you'll get there I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a lot between the lines

I have enjoyed reading most of your stories. Several times. This one has a lot between the lines, which excites the imagination to fill in some of the explanations for things.

One thing that it does especially well is it makes me want to read a second or third chapter. Something about Abi's attitudes and how she starts understanding things cries out for: more stories about her and Nick. The beginnings of the warmth and fondness between them as the story concluded is special.

Thank you!

...stealth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thoughtful

I stumbled across on of your stories and really enjoyed it. Went to your listing and have been reading what you have written and found you to be a writer that can put things into a story to make one think. You don't always use a lot of sex and I find that refreshing, in that it sometimes adds to the story and sometimes dosen't. Keep writing, I wish I had the talent, but at least I can enjoy yours. Thanks !

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Yep more nice from you

Well done and fun too as is generally true for all of your writing - it ends too soon which would be fine if you had added chapters???

Why did Abi search him out what was she looking for when she arrived? It looks like she found something she liked and wanted but was it what she expected or thought she needed?

Seems like lots of fodder for more?

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Very good

I like your philosophy and upfront attitude towards your women. You say it like it is. It is generally the philosophy of a lot of us older people of both sexes. No nonsense or bullshit because we are too old to play games and do not want to have to deal with immaturity.

It also cuts down on the confusion and gets the attention of self-centered younger people. My 23 & 27 year-old daughters deal with me a lot differently than they do their peers. They know I am direct in my demeanor and words...but know that I am caring as well. I sense that about you. Isn't it strange how our experiences in life causes change in our views towards people, life, and love? I went from a hard-assed Marine and 30 year State Cop to more of a tolerant humanist... Reminds me of the old joke between the Old Bull and the young Bull...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wish I could like it

The technical aspects of this story I liked just fine. It was well constructed, well spelt, and had good grammar. But the way the woman was treated at the start just didn't work for me. He pretty much coerced her into sex, and whilst I have no problem with non-con stories, it's dfinitely not what I expected from a story under the romance category.

hardcoreliteraryhardcoreliteraryalmost 11 years ago
I'd like to know why...

She never really explains why she came to find him. I'm guessing it's because she read the book and wanted to meet the author and find out if her was the real thing but I think it would have strengthened the story a bit if she had actually said it.

It's not in any way necessary but a second part to this story would be lovely to have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
additional parts

you've built the foundation, a very good one, now finish building the house/ story / lives. Please add to this and show the delightful joining you refered to.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHO IS TO SAY

consequences have to need an ending or a beginning, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a strange story

and what a fucking asshole he is - very overbearing and a control freak....making her pay to stay in the dry...a complete and total jerk....needs a good kick in the bollocks....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous missed the point!

Anonymous saw the whole story as being about him! She must be a women's libber in the worst sense. She never saw what the woman did, or if she did didn't care, only what he did. She is the reasons lots of guys are jerks.

jaycoxjaycoxover 8 years ago
well done

Perfect example of humility overcoming the bitchiness of a proud, but young, woman.

andyaandyaalmost 8 years ago
hmmm

To other poeple here

Yes a lot of this writers stroy end short

and it gets to me too

but it gets me thinking how i would finish the stroy

or why something should be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As usual the mindless cretins who disliked this story really didn't read

or understand it! His book was entitled Consequences: Intended and Unintended! His actions towards her were on purpose to see her responses. He was continually analyzing her actions and reactions to his requests. He never really forced her do anything that she didn't want to do. The author just made it look like that to get a reaction. And he got the reaction he wanted from these mindless cretins! Nick always gave her a choice. So cretins please go back to reading your comic books since stories, like this one, are obviously too intellectual for you to fathom! And don't vote for Trump again and give him a second term! We in the rest of the world couldn't stand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very good story

Enjoyed it, but would like to know more about Abi.

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
Good story...

Would have been even better if she had been 45 - 50 but just the same one can dream???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT STORY !

THANKS !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like your other stories that I've read, I thoroughly enjoy the interactions of the people that you've written about.

Thanks !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous