Consequences Ch. 03

Story Info
The Wolf and his prey have some 'fun' at the mall.
2.4k words
4.48
18.5k
18
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consequences 03

All characters are over the age of 18/legal age. This is a non-consent story of blackmail, so if that's not your thing, please click away now!

***

Thanks to KENJI SATO for his excellent editing skills - without his this would not have been possible! Okay, well if you've read my other stories, you know that I concentrate on the Roberts family, and their antics in the panhandle area of my fine state! (Locations and names slightly changed to protect the not-at-all-innocent.) This one is the 'origin' story of Johnathan and his wicked ways...hope you enjoy!

***

Johnathan Roberts woke up Wednesday with a severe boner, apparently from anticipation. Noting that it was nearly 10:00am, he texted, "Clear your late afternoon, you'll be busy after 4" and then sat down to a leisurely breakfast.

Mckinsey was thankful her phone was on silent, as she had been enjoying having her man spooned up to her, and it wasn't until he got up to make breakfast for her, that she saw the text, spoiling her mood. She decided she was going to enjoy her day and deal with that later, damn him, and deleted the text.

He had figured on no response, so he sent another that he knew would get at least a reaction. "Something in a box for you on back porch. You'll be wearing it later." He had spent the day off doing more than making her send pics, as Mckinsey Craft was about to discover.

Mckinsey Craft almost exclaimed, "Oh shit!" aloud, before catching herself. Thankfully, her boyfriend was not in the room. She made an excuse to keep the shades closed, and after an admittedly great breakfast of eggs and bacon, she was just able to see through the window, the corner flap of a box.

While he was in the shower, she dashed out and grabbed it, stuffing it under the kitchen counter, but not before stealing a glance. In it, was a totally TRASHY lingerie set -- it looked like something a cut-rate whore would wear, and she was determined to have NONE of it.

Johnathan vacuumed and dusted, as he promised Mom he would, then sat down to some gaming for a few hours. After that, he went for a walk, as he was ahead on his virtual learning. He checked his phone and unsurprisingly, there were several texts, all basically saying 'This has to stop; I can't do this; yadda, yadda, yadda...'

He saw that and simply responded, "Look Mckinsey, if you think you can explain your way out of that video, go right ahead. Otherwise, be at the Belk end of Apalach Mall @ 4:15, and be sure to wear something on top of that lingerie!" That response made him laugh, then he added, "Make it a dress, nothing tight."

About 1:00pm, he sent another email, letting his prey know she would be wearing a skirt. He also texted Timmy, who currently owed him some three hundred dollars from a recent card game. "Confirm ready, and this will stay between us." After a minute, Timmy sent back, "K. I'm paid up 2?" Johnathan replied, "yes, but remember." And got back, "K". All was set.

***

Mckinsey chafed in the lingerie, and wearing it made her curse. The damn set was positively lewd, in that it was 'open' not only showing her nipples, which really wasn't a surprise, but in the crotch as well! Damn set was a body body stocking, so had black hose below the crotch. She had chosen an casual, pleated dress with a zip front, in a darker color. That, along with a hat and sunglasses made her appear the least noticeable, or at least she hoped.

Johnathan was in his parents' car, parked close in the sparsely-populated lot. Malls weren't doing well recently. He saw Mckinsey's Mercedes at the light, waiting to turn into the mall. As he got out, he texted, "You'll see me at the door. Follow, but not closely." He remained at the door, until he saw her park and get out, then walked in. He then moved in and nonchalantly walked over to a rack...then over farther, drawing his prey along.

Mckinsey understood the deal, and played it non-chalant, as well. She was half-panicking because the little asshole had her in public, and followed him to a more 'desolate' portion of the store, but she stopped dead in her tracks, when she saw him step past some 'Closed to Public' tape and into a closed dressing room!

"Johnathan...What the hell?" Mckinsey said, in a hushed tone, as she stepped into a foyer dressing area, where it was apparent two dressing rooms had been removed, and in their place was a combination chair/ottoman. It was round, yet had a backrest of sorts. There were multiple mirrors around the room, placed in a really tacky manner.

"Let's just say I wanted a change of pace," he said with a grin, as he moved the cover off the ottoman.

"Are you fucking nuts?" Mckinsey exclaimed, then followed with, "No Johnathan...NO."

Johnathan's face flushed red as he stepped over to Mckinsey Craft in a flash, getting right up in her face as he grabbed her wrist and twisted it. In an angry voice, he replied, "I RUN THIS DAMN SHOW." Seeing her shrink and step back, he grabbed her other wrist and pulled her closer to him, adding, "'No' doesn't exist for you woman, unless you want to lose that Mercedes you pulled up in, plus a helluva lot more. Got it?" She was looking away, so he gave her a shake and repeated, "GOT IT?"

"Got it," she said meekly.

"'No' doesn't exist. Say it," he told her. He needed to break her will.

Mckinsey looked at Johnathan pleadingly and said, "Plea--" But then, she realized there was no 'please', just as there was no mercy, at least at the moment, so she meekly repeated, "No doe--...No doesn't exist," and stared at the young man. At that moment, she could not have felt lower.

He smiled. "Very good Mckinsey, verrrry good..." he purred. The front of the dress had a zipper, and he unzipped it. Tugging it just off her shoulder, revealed her breasts. The bra was intentionally too small pushing them up, and her nipples were sticking out. "Nice," he said, and began to suckle them. With his other hand he reached into his little bag he had brought and produced a pair of pink nipple suckers. She grunted as he attached them. Seeing her so helpless made HARD.

Mckinsey dropped her guard, and the front of her dress, and simply waited. Her torturer suckled her nipples--which under different circumstances, would have been nice--and then that asshole applied little suction cups to her nipples. They affected more than her nipples.

Johnathan lifted the front of Mckinsey Craft's dress, and he had to chuckle at the sight of her lips poking out of the crotchless lace panties. They were a gorgeous pink, and he wanted them. He unbuckled her belt, and without instruction, she simply stepped out of the dress. Seeing his new fuck-toy step out of that dress made him stiff (like he wasn't already) There were a few hangers still around, so he kindly hung it (hey, it's a nice dress), and turned to find his fuck-toy already reclining on the ottoman.

Mckinsey was totally out of her element. Here she was, naked except for her shoes, a fucking tacky body stocking with panties that were that in name only, and a too-small bra that left her nipples poking out--but hey, at least that little suction on cups on them, right? And to top it all off, she was in a department-store dressing room in the local mall!

It was terrifying, humiliating, and oddly arousing, all at the same time. She sat because she thought she was about to suck it, but she was surprised when her tormentor knelt in front of her, and wrapped his arms under her thighs, and kissed the inside of one knee. 'Remain quiet, girl', she told herself, with a slight gasp of anticipation.

With a look of smug control, he knelt and, wrapping his arms under his fuck-toy's thighs, he opened her legs. The smell of her sex was intoxicating, and with a long, slowww lap, he ran his tongue from her vagina up to her clit. His toy made a loud gasp and 'mew' moan. Her legs tried to clamp around his head, but he held them TIGHT, and he repeated the process, this time, making eye contact and holding up a finger to mouth, "Shhh..."

Mckinsey's body had again betrayed her, and it appeared her mind might as well, because as her tormentor undressed her, she became incredibly aroused. When he held his finger to his mouth, she nodded, and motioned to him, he reached up and for the first time, they kissed. He may have been average at best in looks, but DAMN could that kid kiss! When he removed the nipple suckers they were engorged and much more sensitive to his mouth, and it made her produce a low guttural groan, 'Damn-Damn-Damn it felt good'.

Lowering himself back down as before, Johnathan began a process of using his tongue to 'flick' Mckinsey's clit, to suckle the labia on one side, give her vaginal entrance a solid lick using the whole tongue, then to work up the other side and back to the clit. Mckinsey Craft's thighs kept trying to clamp around him, and the way she was holding his head and gyrating, told him she liked it. Goodness knows he did.

Mckinsey had one hand on the back of her tormentor's head, the other covering her mouth, as she tried to not orgasm. At that moment, from outside, a vacuum cleaner of all things started, and he was thankful for the covering noise. She was at the point of biting her fingers to divert attention and thought she had it, and then that damn kid did it; he sucked her clit into his mouth, and at the same time, began pumping in and out of her, and that did it. Her hips bucked on their own as the wave washed over her, and she tried to not make too much noise.

Johnathan let his fuck-toy finish her convulsing, and he slowed his fingers to a stop. Timmy had started the vacuum right on time and per their agreement. His prey was heaving and still coming off the 'high' of it, when he shifted so that both her ankles were on his shoulders. He unceremoniously grabbed her hips and tugged her towards him slightly, and with no indication or 'foreplay', Johnathan thrust all of himself right inside her, clamping his hand over her mouth to muffle her cry. Without hesitation, he began slamming himself into his fuck-toy VERY hard, VERY fast. He had one hand around and on the small of her back, the other at her throat. He was pounding it hard, because he was about to blow his load.

When her torturer 'threw his hotdog down her hallway' and started slamming himself in and out of her, Mckinsey made a series of fast, whimpering grunts, and her body followed with a cascade of mini-orgasms. Her body was completely open to the kid then, he could have had whatever he wanted, and was taking it, and her mind was enjoying it, as well. Part of Mckinsey knew she should be fighting back, but the larger part simply lay there and took it, thinking her torturer would be cumming in her soon.

The wave was there, he could feel the orgasm on him. With a final good stroke, Johnathan whipped himself out, and stood up. He cupped this total MILF's chin in his hand and she obediently opened her mouth. With a final hand pump and a grunt, he shot two good ropes of ejaculate into her mouth, some of it hitting her chin. He got some more in her mouth, but the rest landed on her neck, chest, and tits. He got the last bit on her, with a few hard jerks, then stepped back, satisfied with his work.

Was Mckinsey ever surprised when that damn asshole shot his load in her MOUTH! After he dribbled out the last bit onto her chest he stepped back, and released her chin. Immediately, she swirled the foul warm goo forward and spat it out as she leaned forward, saying, "asshole," and wiping her chin. Her stomach rolled, as she had swallowed some of it, and the taste and what it meant were NOT to her liking, making her repeat her earlier statement, "asshole."

Johnathan Roberts smiled knowingly at his fuck-toy's reaction. "For someone so upset, you sure were willing to let me blast your mouth, not to mention eating and fucking you." He took one of two small towels he had brought and tossed it to her. After he wiped off using the other, he said, "There's a few mirrors around here to use to clean up, be sure and close the door behind you as you leave." And without another word said, he left, zipping up as he went. As soon as he exited the closed area, he made his way across the store, where he could just see where his fuck-toy had entered the store, and played it cool.

Mckinsey gagged and hacked a little after he left. She was ANGRY at the situation, what had been happening, including what had just happened. But mostly, she was angry at herself for having gotten into this situation, and that her mental state seemed to be oddly enjoying it. Dressing quickly, she was thankful for the glasses and hat that hid her face, as she made a beeline out of the mall. As soon as she pulled into her drive, she opened the door and vomited, then had a good cry. It had to end, somehow it just HAD to end.

The wolf watched his prey leave. He then stopped by and let Timmy know they were even, and slipped back over to the room and dug out the two small cameras he had discreetly placed and exited the mall. In the last week plus, his plan had worked far better than he had ever hoped. He was getting laid more than he ever had, and with a woman FAR above his norm to boot! But, the look of desperation in her eyes was palpable, and the simple fact was, if it kept going until it crashed, he was the one who would be in deep shit. So with that rolling about in his head, he headed home as he needed a shower.

_______________