All Comments on 'Consequences Ch. 05'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pathetic

Marriage is about partnership and mutual love and respect. you don't love or respect a "sex slave". Each act that she performs would demean her and even if they orgasmed, the relationship between husband and wife would eventually change to one of loathing and misery. If this is their future, end it now and let them get on with their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the stupid bitch already demeaned herself by being a whore

wife being a whore for others,she get what coming to her.she can hit the highway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

These comments are absurd; you're reading erotica where a father fucks his daughter and wants to turn his wife into a sex slave--but you're indignant because the wife "cheated."

One psychopath wants the woman tortured (I'm amazed he can read). WTF?

America the beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The wife should hit the road

If it was my wife that did that to me, i would slap a lawsuit on her so fast in would spin her head. then i would take the daughter away from her, coz sooner or later her lifestyle would mess up the girl if it hasn't already

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I didn't like this story because both adults deserved some serious resolvment to their insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lawsuits

Really? Folks, yes she messed up and will pay the consequences. If he divorces her, she can turn around and get a lawsuit for screwing their daughter. Oh, it was consensual but his reputation would be ruined. Their daughter loves the sex but if both her parents are taken away she could end up with everything or nothing. Wonder what activities he has planned. I hope she can stand up to him and they get past the betrayals. Oh, this is a fantasy so all bets are off and strange things can happen (like a real reconciliation on all their parts).

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

This daughter thing still feels so out of place in this story. With everything the couple is going through and the untold number of ways you could let them get their kink on, why involve this girl? Why now? SHE wanted him and had been trying to seduce him? How convenient.

Otherwise, I like where this is going. Good job on so clearly showing how he vacillated between his anger and hatred for what she’d let happen and his love and desire for her. That he was able to somehow reconcile those two things to allow them to walk into all new territory together was really satisfying. They are so well matched sexually and obviously attracted to each other, that it’s too bad her shame and embarrassment over her own desires almost brought them to ruin. They both want the same things.

I’m completely fine with his desire for a Master/slave dynamic. Tons of people happily live that lifestyle. I have worries that she the not enjoy anything he has planned. (Again, they’re like two peas in a pod.) I fervently hope he will keep her safe and not allow anyone to hurt her in a bad way. Fantasy can easily get out of hand in reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous