All Comments on 'Consequences: Donna'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Where’s the revenge on Donna’s sister for lying to her husband?

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A really proper and complete burn!

joesijoesi3 months ago

Deserves a follow up

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

One of my favorite BTBs. I’ve read it three times now and enjoy it every time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes a good BTB

She cheated he hemmed and hawed and she jumped in And the burning is playing

inka2222inka222210 months ago

What an absolutely delightful BTB! Wish could give this 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

enjoyed the tale, just a little rushed a 4* because like a lot of Literotica authors you cannot wait to finish it and hand it over for posting so, you don't check your work, mis-name your characters and generally rush over your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Although I am a Ford man, what about the lovely little corvette?

Other that that terrible lapse, 5+ :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story I hate cheating wives (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE BUT FUN TO READ

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - I like this story.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh come back can be so sweet, nice idea for the story, if only it could be so easy

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Way too easy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish he'd get the names right, Donna was Megan, Megan was Donna, if only he would read back what he writes he would see his mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a little far fetched with Megan but good story of a man standing up for himself and doing what needs to be done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok premise, but...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave it 3 stars; I overall really liked the story, but the fact that Megan gets sexual with him is not believable, unless she's a prostitute or total slut. The author doesn't go that route. They only knew each other for hours before they went to bed the 1st time. Really? His wife's cheating had to hurt, but he's jumping into a relationship within a week of finding Donna's cheating, & hours after meeting Megan. No dinners, dating, or anything else.

I did like the revenge part, though I'm wondering, with her fucking 4 other guys, how much she was really hurt by it. Perhaps because the sex's on the other side, so to speak. All the above's the reason for my rating. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

too many errors to enjoy and beyond the scope of any reality. A little stretching is OK, but this one is beyond believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great read. Thank you.

Ed

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars and just because he divorced the skanky slut.

No one in North America in the 2020's is stupid enough to sign any documents without reading every word and then having a trusted lawyer read them as well - some might even take it to a second lawyer just to make sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even if she didn't love him, watching her husband have sex in front of her would have been devastating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending was off some. Donna did not love him, so seeing Ben have sex, had little to meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He played the game much better then the cheaters did. A great story!

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

An interesting twist on this age old problem of cheaters thinking they can have it all and get away with it. Love the addition of the new love interest prior to the confrontation. Interesting story; great ending.

Thanks for sharing your creative talents. John

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 2 years ago

Very satisfying whether for the first or upteenth time. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story, is this Stangstar in disquise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent revenge tale. Burned both the chests. 5 stars. DMW

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Well

Read this tale years ago. Excellent revenge. Fucking assholes.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Great story...Loved the revenge angle... A fun, quick read but, a 2nd chapter would've been better than the rushed ended...Just saying... Either way 5 Stars...

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well it was a fun read, no matter how outrageous it was.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I realize it was needed, for the sake of the story, but, no way would anyone be foolish enough to sign something without reading it first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

QUITE A FAIRY TALE OF REVENGE; but full of holes and inconsistencies,,,,,

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Still, IMHO, Scorp's best about burning cheating bitches and their lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No, just no. The signatures would be ineffectual. Any signover of the business by Frank is invalid, same for the divorce. Donna may not contest because of the photos but the property settlement otherwise would not stand if she challenged it. It is well-written but the entire conclusion falls flat. 2** but it could have been a 4 or 5 with a better set-up for the resolution.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

2 kids died and they were still married that is almost impossible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is this story really any more unbelievable than any other loving wives btb story? It is short and sweet, although there is certainly plenty more that could have been fleshed out without too many more pages, perhaps the author will revisit the situation and elaborate some more. 3.5 stars from me.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 3 years ago

Really stupid story that does not hang together at any level. I am sorry I wasted my time reading this.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Donna cheats, hubby married ten years making him probably in his early thirties hooks up which a grey haired 50+ woman an airport. Megan the GILF has a talk with the husband taking Donna part saying she couldn’t have any children due to having her tubes tied so she was a worthless woman now and could no longer give her husband kids. False statement, tubes can be untied for about ten grand. Works better if you are young as Donna was and not overweight. So hubby kids wife to the curb, Scew’s over his partner and two other dudes Donna was screwing and end up with a post menopausal old lady with grey hair. The dude was really not really thinking. Author does not look at Donna’s motives for her actions. To me that is an important part of the story. Did she or did she not love her husband? Was the loss of the kids and parents the reason for her change? Nothing is explored.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
A very funny story

Donna had to go to work. She now works at Sluts R Us

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Lame

Not only lame but unbelievable.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
two birds

with a bazooka, bammmmmmmmmmmmm

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I'm no expert on CA distances, but would it be quicker to fly into a different CA city, THEN drive to LA, rather than driving all the way from Salt Lake City?

"One way or another. I have to know." - He doesn't already know?

"No matter who uses my pussy there are no consequences. No more babies. Ever." - Babies aren't the only consequence of cheating, there's also the loss of trust.

"Think you Mom will like seeing you sucking Jose's cock?" "You believe your parents and our kids died." - Those two sentences do not compute.

"I deserve what I got. I hope she treats you better than I did." - Said no cheater, ever!

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

"I deserve what I got. I hope she treats you better than I did."

A woman willing to fuck four guys in her husbands bed and steal his company from him isnt going to say that two hours later

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Read this one again just to see why I liked some of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

good story but there could be a lot more. try and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dumb!

Why would mid thirties Donna be envious of +50 year old Megan screwing her husband? Also why couldn’t Donna get a tubal ligation reversal after their two children died?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Most unrealistic

But, also, most satisfying too.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
5*****

I reread this story twice this week. I do like it. Wife cheating with business partner - that's nasty. Where does all that hate come from? Wife and business partner just need to be left in the dust. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Choice

I would have taken the Mustang over the Vette also ..

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reading again

Good double BTB. Can't get much better without killing them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would have liked

To hear her reason why she did it. With Frank, I can understand, but why the other three? Why did you throw them in without explanation?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Fuck and fucked. Lost all

What do I do next

Fuck my new favorite woman

Replacement better than first

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Endings

Your endibgs always too short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I second...

...the just_words comments. Great story. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good read

I do not understand why some people feel like they just have to be the grammar police... Most of these writers are amateurs for crist sake, Give em a break..It's real easy to condemn and show how pathetic and juvenile you are when you comment hiding behind anonymous. But then again, some people would bitch if they were hung with a new rope. All in all, pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Inconsistent & Misspellings

Very poor writing. Get a dictionary!

Inconsistency:

Page 1: "We had two, Megan and Matthew. Megan would be nine and Matthew would be eight. Both died two years ago in a car wreak with my wife's parents coming home from Sea World in San Diego."

Page 2: "Think you Mom will like seeing you sucking Jose's cock?"

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Excellent story!

However, I admit I could live without humiliating the wife by having sex in front of her. It's not that she doesn't deserve it. I just think they are better than her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

As another comment had it, could have done with a few more paragraphs,the aftermath of the document signing and the cheaters' reaction. Megan was fabulous. Whoever said 50 was old! 5*s.

Tiger27Tiger27about 5 years ago

I like that girl Meagan! 5 stars.

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Good but not finished

I think you could have added a few more paragraphs detailing the aftermath. You could also write the story from Donna perspective and how she fared in the aftermath of the divorce. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Some of the clumsy writing made me cringe, the story could have benefited from a bit more editing with multiple offenders such as "default result reaction"

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Very entertaining

what else do I need to say? 5*

trandall9991trandall9991about 5 years ago
What's the matter with a 50 year old woman?

Anon said a 30 year old male hooking up with a 50 year old female. The opposite happens all the time. And just so you know 50 year old women are still sexy.

c24jc24jabout 5 years ago
Let's help this out

A fun read, but odd inconsistencies and misplaced feelings and priorities, especially given the opening few paragraphs . . . here's a possibility though . . .

__________

Ben woke, he felt good, but confused. Donna was besides the bed looking at him. "Well, good morning sleepy head! That must've been some dream!"

It had seemed very real, but the more he thought about it, the less sense any of it made.

Donna kissed him. Her poor, sweet husband had really gone off the rails after they lost both children and her parents. "How frail it all is.", she thought for the millionth time.

Frank came in the room. "Hey everybody, how's things today?"

Ben was still confused, but said angrily, "You two are having an affair and tried to steal my company!"

Frank and Donna both looked surprised. "He was apparently having quite some dream when I came in earlier.", Donna opined.

"Oh dear,", Frank sighed, "Meg'd be furious if she thought I was messing around with Donna."

"Meg? Meghan?", Ben asked.

"Yeah, my wife." Frank said. "Remember?"

Then it all fell into place. Ben smiled sheepishly as Donna and Frank laughed gently. Meg came into the room . . . "What'd I miss?"

Ben recounted his entire dream.

"Wow,", Frank said, "Weird, but really hot in a lot of ways . . . and given our lifestyles, and the tragedy suffered, well, in that light, that confusing dream makes sense . . . the need to blame somebody, to make them villains . . . people coming back to life, or somehow living when others didn't . . . the affairs and other, relatively minor distractions from the horrible loss of the children and Donna's parents . . . that could explain such a dream, but geez the last part was kinda' arousing."

Frank and Meg went off to make love in the bathroom, while Donna and Ben used the bed. The only real kink for both couples . . . they'd loved having sex in near (but not quite visible) proximity. They'd never mess with one another's spouses, but they did have this one odd preference, which they all felt heightened the experience greatly. Later after Frank and Meghan left, Ben turned to Donna, "The dream helped. I'm getting better. Hey ya' know, maybe we could adopt someday." She smiled at him. He was indeed getting better.

Later Ben's psychiatrist agreed . . . his dreams were helping him overcome the loss. He was going to be able to handle life again.

____________

There, now that interesting, fun to read, but convoluted fever dream story makes sense from at least one perspective.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Inconsistent characters

The wife is tied up and grins at husband that she will take him to cleaners, then few minutes later says she deserves what she got?

50-year old woman accepts the role of a sex toy to piss off a woman she never met based on one day conversation with the husband of that woman?

The stuff like that is little bit hard to buy. More consistent characters would make this story a lot better than it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uh!

Why would a 30 yearold husband want to cheat on his wife with a 50 year old woman? His wife would just laugh at him.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
parting shot

Loved the parting comment: "It wouldn't be the first time they fucked each other "

IntruderjamesIntruderjamesover 5 years ago
But

Good story.. tue very end was rushed though..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What!!!!

That was one of the nastiest stories I think I've ever read. Shame on you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Fantasy on the "deceived but find other love" part but that is what makes it a feel good read.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great story

Perfect revenge on a cheating wife and business partner. A double BTB that was satisfying, with no violence. I have no problem with restraining her while making her watch him with Meagan. She caused him great pain, so he reciprocated with a little pain in return. Best part for me was her getting busted at a Red Lobster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Bad

Actually it was a pretty good story. Like someone else said, I really didn’t care for the tying the wife to the chair and forcing her to watch. Seemed a little over the top, with no real purpose to be served. I mean, she cheated on him, so she must not love him that much anyway. So how much pain would that really cause her? Want to hurt her? Wait until the divorce is final, then send copies of the pics to her family and friends. And post them online too. I think that might hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sweet.

There are several types of cheating wives. This was an evil one. No sympathy allowed.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Now I Know Why There's A Write Another Button After You Hit Submit

Some recent comment that incensed an anonymous in black talked about "buying new friends." Holy shit. I think the more recent anonymous comment about the sex and occupation of the earlier anonymous is probably right. Something about being a cunt-whore (or female free-lover, if that last part didn't make sense).

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
It doesn't work either way for more than one reason

I started to make a comment, but realized I can't be assed that much, so I started over. The tying up and forced exposure is lame. Well, considering authors' liberties are wide here, nothing else was amiss. What was done well is show the treachery, in just the little thing of denying the other lovers. And she denied it too. The story promises something about consequences but it seems....written in. Ok, they happened. Thanks for letting me know. Shit, I made a comment after all. Why bother, I am not sure, this story is as old as your mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not a 5

Sorry it would have been a 5 if you took the vette. Btw my 2017 corvette has more than enough room for 2 suitcases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IN RESPONSE TO THE BRAIN-DEAD LIBERAL GIBBERISH by Anonymous 02/23/18

It's ignorant assholes like you who've fucked up our country's Judicial system, School system, Welfare system, Law Enforcement system and most other integral parts that once made this the World's greatest country. Fear breeds Respect.... Fear of Consequences also breeds Respect.

Since you're 'anonymous' and we don't know your sex, I'll make an educated guess that you're FEMALE and figure that you're a self-centered cheater who got busted and has become a bitter bitch because of.... the Consequences. Tough titty, slut. You should learn the definition and the meaning of honor.... the Standard that you cheating sluts seem to expect and demand that your men toe the line to.

This was a 5 star story but could have stood a more detailed description of the cheating bitch's aftermath. (as well as the belated application of some serious and permanent physical disabilities for ex-partner Frank) .... I'll post my comment anonymously, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fraud and Extortion by the protagonist

They wind up with the company, he's in jail. And if he carries out his extortionate threat to send the vids/pics to her family, can you spell intentional infliction of emotional distress????? She can buy new friends with the money judgment against him. And a new house and a round the world cruise will warm up her parents again. They're a slut and a scum bag, he's (going to be) a convicted and incarcerated felon.

1 star since I can't give you negative 50!

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Love it

Very well told, straight to the point. Fuck the cheaters.

Ducky7Ducky7about 6 years ago
That's because suitcases

will not fit in the Vet....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not Believable!!

Why is it that Donna would be upset about him fucking Megan in front of her.. LOL. Donna figures she and Frank are rich....why would she give a fuck about her hubby who she is leaving fucking some 50 something broad? She wouldn't! As for signing away your rights without knowing ....especially in front of lawyers...I got a feeling a judge wouldn't look to kindly on that!! The whole premise is laughable and not believable!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I'd say

you better take both cars if you want them to remain as they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

Your wife was an old whore and she got ;laid a lot before she died. You remember how she cheated on our sorry ass for your entire married life!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap storyline.

Why is the husband who in his early thirties having an affair with mid 50s Megan! Why would he even be looking at the old dried up whore!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
I think

I'd have taken both cars away from the house just in case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent

very good and enjoyable story .

ignore the whore appologists who hate the story , they just love to suck 2nd hand man-cum out of their hotwifes well used snatches .

5*

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
great story

an excellent betrayal and BTB story. would have liked more dialouge from the cheaters and a bit more detail and emotions only because this sory deserved to be longer. great 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

Really stupid non est factum

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

the next to the last sentence, sounds like another chapter is needed

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Classic!

A classic, GOOD tale of cheating and justice being served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FACTUAL REAL TRUE LIFE SERIAL CHEATING WIFE

Details of why married college instructor in Helena Montana lsot that position are posted on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. She is unrepentant serial cheating wife who sexually harassed married male student despite his pleading with her to stop. In the end when threatening to flunk him didn't get him into bed she told him she would falsely accuse him of accosting her. Her department head had lready made slanderous remarks about student even though she had never met him. My guess is dept head hated middle aged white male construction workers.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Oh Yeah

Tremendous revenge. Ye reap what ye sow. The cheating cunt and her jerkoff asshole lover and business partner now know how our hero felt.

But not any longer.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Donna isn't a wee bit fucked up, is she...?

Loves her husband... But doesn't love Frank...

Needs Frank (as if to imply only)... But fucks other men...

Only stayed married for the money... but will "see him fucking Megan every time she closes her eyes"...

Or maybe she's just a lying cheating slut.....?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Dead Mom

Anon 5/1716, you make a good point. Even though the statement about the kids dying in the accident could be interpreted as her folks surviving, it was a big mistake either way. Otherwise, a good story S44.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why can't you remember what you wrote?

Donna's mom and dad died in a car crash, with the kids, but Ben then threatens Donna with showing "Mom" the photo of Donna blowing Jose! Too much contrived in your stories.

Bullfrog

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Saving Each Other

It's not about age,or the size of the tits.It's about a mutual connection,an understanding,if you will. It's about LOVE!

- It just feels right that he and Megan have found each other after the emotional pain each has felt. Those freckles,gray pony tail,and monkey sex youthful attitude make Megan one sexy broad! I can feel the uplifting connection here with Megan.

Wish there was a follow up story about his new life with Megan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why is he fucking an old lady!

Megan is in her fifties and he is in his early thirties. Why is he fucking someone as old as his mothe! She can't give him the kids he wants!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice fantasy.

Have you ever heard of the word fraud? For so much money, do you really think that a whore like Donna would really care what her mother would think about the pictures, and why would Frank care at all? As for tying her up, he'd go to the big house for awhile for domestic battery.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
a very unusual and proactive

attorney.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous